Life Sentence Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However he was interested in showing me off in a pole dancing competition. Which I lost. I did my best because I knew the stakes. I was handed over to another owner.

This one was another drug dealer, and pimp, who styled himself "Kraken". He wasn't interested in me for himself, or as a dancer. He simply wanted me to make money. He ran a deal with a street gang for 'protection' for his girls. In return the gang members got to use us for free. As the new girl on the first night I got 'put on the train'. About twenty five guys fucked me in a row. After that I was on the street. Being a street hooker is not a career choice I would recommend. We had to turn ten guys a night or we didn't get fed. Fifteen if you wanted drugs. Most of the girls were hooked on something. I stayed clean, mostly, just a little blow and sometimes coke if I could get it. But while I was there I met Anya again. She didn't look good, and she didn't last long.

Then a moment of hope came into my life.

The Skulls had a deal with the London Devils. I was traded in exchange for some Albanian girls they needed to hide. I was on my way back to England. Perhaps I would escape, make it home, find friends who would protect me.

The plan was to put me on a cargo ship as part of the crew - 'Entertainments Officer.' I can guess what my duties would be. They had me on the boat, ready to go, with a fresh tattoo scab on my back when Jimmy Razor walked in.

It turned out that the deal at the dance competition was to have me for six months, and keep what I brought in. It wasn't a sale. The drug lord who won me was not part of The Circle. He had been warned, and should have known better, but the gang leader in the Skulls didn't know.

When Jimmy heard about my impending departure he quickly put a stop to it. I was back in his apartment in half an hour. But he didn't want to keep me. He said I stank. He said my pussy stank. He was right. I reckon more than a thousand condom covered cocks, and a few bareback, had been in me over the last five months. I had lost weight, I wasn't very clean, my hair had not been styled or cut in months, I was a mess. And I really knew what it felt like to be a whore. Numb. Uncaring. Not even desperate. Dead.

He had his current live-in slave scrub me and tidy me up. Then he gave me one of his friends to get rid of.

That's how I ended up in Mexico. I was there for about a year, in various brothels, mostly chained up. Some places added their mark to me. A couple of the pimps did their own tattoos. I didn't meet a lot of kindness. For the last month I was in a cage in Tijuana, getting up to thirty men a day, and thanking my lucky stars that I wasn't on the stage out front being forced to do the sort of acts that only sick tourists could laugh at. Somewhere in that time I just lost myself. I was hopeless. Truly without any hope, any idea of the future, hardly any memory of the past, and the present was a mechanical repetitious dream that didn't even register enough to be a nightmare. I was a fuck doll, I was just meat.

They got fed up with me. Customers wanted something more. I didn't care. They tried putting me in a tub for customers to use as a toilet, but even that was no fun for them. I remember just lying there as they pissed and shat on me, wondering if this was my fate, to drown in a tub of excrement in some whorehouse back room. It was an idle thought. I really didn't care.

They hosed me down the next day and I was put in truck. I was in it for days, and then a boat, and another truck. The travelling was at least a relief from the fucking, and I began to have an appetite again, and take some interest in my surroundings. When we landed I was in the Caribbean again. Haiti.

Haiti is a really poor place. It is pretty violent and corrupt. It is a mostly black nation, ex slaves that rebelled and broke away, and many people blame whites for their trouble. The man who had bought me was rich. He traded cannabis and cocaine and guns and women. He had two brothels in Port au Prince. One for the upper classes , one near the docks. He took one look at me as I was lead into his office and stripped off, and said "Dockside."

Then two men held me down over a table and he pressed a red hot iron on my backside. That hurt even more than the Mexican tearing my nipple.

I remember the first couple of days there, but after that it just blurs. A white girl in the dockside brothel was a big draw. They queued up to fuck me. Soon I was gone in the head again, but the brothel keeper began to dose me with cocaine and other stuff to perk me up. He whipped me a few times too. Then he put me on "The Horse".

It was an old vaulting horse cut down so that a girl tied down over it was at a good height for a standing man to use. It stood in the foyer of the brothel. A girl on the horse was the same price as a bottle of beer. Most girls were put there as punishment for one evening. He kept me on it for a week. The customers loved it. They really loved it that they were allowed to take me anally. Fucking the oppressor in the ass. They didn't care if I was active or not, even if I was unconscious. After about three days one of the customers complained that I was so loose that he could get his fist in my ass, which he then demonstrated. Once word got round they were queuing up again, to pose for photographs with their fists in me, ass or cunt. I became famous. They even cleaned me up one night and took me up to the posh brothel to show the customers. They had two guys fist me, and then double fuck me, both cocks in the same hole, ass and then pussy. It was a big hit. But no-one wanted to fuck me anymore. The regulars had all had me, and apart from my lack of personality I was in bad health, as well as looser than a bucket.

I was sent off to tour the bars in the villages, with a man called Jesus who would tell a story about me being a zombified French Princess, and get me to bend over to show off my brand and my ass. He used to put a plantain into it, and two bananas in my pussy. Sometimes men would pay to fuck me, or fist me, mostly they wanted to face fuck me, so the tour made money I suppose. But once I had done the rounds of the island there was no further use for me. My owner had a number of girls he wanted to trade, so I was bundled off with them and ended up at a Meeting again. And you bought me, and here we are."

I sat in silence for a while looking at her as she knelt on the floor before me. I was filled with disgust. Primarily at the things that had been done to her, the inhumane but sadly not inhuman treatment she had endured. Disgust also at the thought of the thousands who had come in her, sweated on her, pissed on her, defecated on her. She was clean now, smelled fine, but even so the image horrified me. Disgust also that she let it happen to her. I tried to suppress that, I knew it wasn't her fault, she was caught in a web that I myself had helped to weave, and which I now was also stuck to, but her servile passivity gave me the creeps. What, I wondered, should I say or do now?

I decided that whatever sympathy I may feel there was a reality to our situation. My sympathy had lead me to buy her when it looked like she was on her way to a Russian snuff film set. Now my life was on the line as well. The Committee were powerful people. They control the press, governments, law enforcement. They own telecoms and Internet providers, news agencies and oil wells, arms and computer and aircraft manufacturers, drug (legal and illegal) companies, car plants and airlines. Members of The Circle could call on resources that made the Tong and the Mafia look like playground gangs in junior school.

I was not comfortable being her owner, her master. I had always been in the shallow end of this business, an agent for The Boss. Yes I bought and sold girls at Meetings for him, and I helped him find and seduce young women, but it had all seemed to be a clean and glamorous game until I saw Penny and let sympathy ruin my life.

If she was now thinking of revenge, or had the idea that because I had been decent to her I would allow her freedom, I had to quash that hope. If she ran, or tried to expose them, or did something at a Meeting or elsewhere that could be seen as rebellion, then we would both be killed.

So I had to tell her.

"You know I never realised before how nasty things could get for a girl once she was brought in to The Circle. I have only seen the high end. You also know that I have never been comfortable about the idea of owning you. But as far as The Committee are concerned, I do. For anything you do I am held responsible, because they assume you would only do something I told you to do. They have ordered me never to free you or sell you. And they have ordered me to take you to any Meeting I attend, and to take you to The Red Room there, where Madam Rouge can command you to do anything or have anything done to you. You understand?"

Penny looked up at me and said "Yes master, I know that you only keep me because you have to. I am grateful that you have been so kind."

"I am, I hope, a pretty tolerant and fair person. And since we are going to have to keep company for the rest of our lives, now that you are talking again I think we need to set some ground rules. It seems to me that you had little choice about a lot of what happened to you. You were deceived and under direct threat of violence as well as under restraint. Well I will try to be honest with you, I am not a violent man, and I don't think I can keep you chained or confined for the next seventy years, so some freedom is the only sensible way forward. But you need to understand this. I have to be able to produce you for inspection on demand from any member of The Committee. If I don't the hunt is on for you. If you run, the hunt is on.

"Do not imagine you would not be found. Do not think the authorities would help you. If you go to the cops they will hear of it - it will be flagged up on computers, any reports to departments dealing with trafficking and vice, and international law enforcement are monitored. In 24 hours all record of your existence will be gone, and so would you. If you are lucky they will kill you. Most likely you will be handed over to the tender mercies of Madame Rouge at the next Meeting. You can guess how merciful she would be."

Penny shuddered.

I had a hard tone to my voice when I said "You are right to shudder, girl. Indeed I should say 'slave'. Neither of us should ever forget it. I may not beat you for no reason, but if you endanger me I will punish you."

Penny's eyes were downcast as she said "Yes master"

"So we are going to this Meeting next week. You will accompany me at all times. You will be dressed appropriately as I demand, and you will assist me. But I won't sell you, and I won't let others use you, except in the Red Room. I expect you to be useful, and respectful, and you will be no use to me if you get scared and go back to being like you have been these last months. I won't put up with that, but I understand why you were like that, so I will try to ensure that it won't happen again. Some bad things may be done to you, and I will be forced to let them, but I will stop what I can, and you won't have to bear it for long. Now we had better take you shopping for some better clothes, come on."

"Yes, Master"

There was a new tone to her voice as she said that, I could not pin it down. I thought for a moment, and said, "Only call me master in private, and of course at all times at Meetings. But you had better call me Michael in public."

"Yes, Master."

That tone again. Was it hope? Pride? Love? We would have to see how this developed.

12