Life Sentence Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny sniffed a couple of times, and I went on. "Now, we are entering into a very dangerous conspiracy. I am not ordering you to do it. I am not acting as your owner. If we do this it is because we are acting together, both out lives are in danger and both are equal. And you can stop calling me 'Master'. I didn't mind that word when we were at the Meeting, they expect that, but now I want you to call me Michael. Or Mike. Not Mikey, or Micky, I never liked that. Ok?"

"Yes Master. Sorry, Yes Michael."

"Alright. Now next week The Boss is going to Jamaica, then to New York, with his latest girl. I am organising a party in New York. Yes, I can see you understand what that means. I believe she is getting a tattoo today."

"Oh." said Penny, with leaden tones.

"So we are going to Jamaica."

As I walked up the jetty to the yacht in Jamaica The Boss was surprised to see me, and not too pleased. He had a romantic afternoon and evening planned with his latest girl, a rather pretty blonde called Charmain, known as Charley. Only a little more welcoming when I told him nothing was wrong and the arrangements had all been made for next week, it was just a matter of a few papers he had to sign. We lounged on the after deck, while he read over the documents, and I had a fresh orange juice. Charley was sunbathing in her tiny white bikini. I was pretty sure she would take it off once the yacht left port.

"You know I hate to screw up your day like this Boss. If you want to get under way you can read these and sign them by lunchtime, and you can drop them back to me tomorrow, and we can talk over any issues then."

"Okay Mikey, that's not a bad idea. But I'm tied up when we get in tomorrow, and you are right, I might need to talk to you about some of this stuff, so okay, why don't you stay on, take a spare cabin. You can get some sun here; you look pale."

"Thanks Boss I'll keep out of your way."

"No, no Mike. Stay here in case I need you. We won't mind."

So I did. Once past the harbour walls Charley stood up and stripped off. She gave me a rather nice smile, and said "You can strip too if you like."

I looked at the Boss, and he grinned. I got a good idea of what he had in mind. Voyeurs. They can't help themselves.

I stripped. It was what I would have done. The Boss commented that I needed sun cream. It is what he would have done. Charley offered to help me, which is what I would have expected her to do, and of course I ended up fucking her on the sun-bed.

It has to be said that it was a pleasure to do. Charley was small, natural blonde, all over tan, bum like a peach, tits just perfectly round and pert. Eighteen years old and eager to ride. She massaged me with sun lotion, back and then front, and when I got a hard on she just straddled me and lifted it up to sit on it.

For such a small woman she had no trouble taking me all the way in first time. I looked down the length of my body to see her sink onto me. I reckoned the tip of my cock must be near the inside of her navel. As always by this stage The Boss, who like his girls natural at the start, had got her partly shaved, so her golden bush was still there but her plump pink pussy lips were emphasised. As she rode on my cock and her tits bounced, her shoulder length hair formed a halo with the sun behind her as the wind caught it. She giggled as I panted beneath her. I hadn't had sex for several weeks. The stitches in my rectum felt tight but the little discomfort was easy to ignore as this tiny bundle of pure sex appeal went ballistic on me.

I thought I wouldn't last five minutes, but she was good at not letting me come. She rode me close and then clamped down and went slow. She looked at me with sparkling blue eyes and laughed. "Oh no baby, not yet. I want a good long fuck this morning, and you're it."

She gently rocked and squeezed me. "Keep doing that girl and I won't be able to hold it. It's been a month since I last came." I said.

She squealed "A month! Ooh if I let you come will you get hard again quick?"

The Boss laughed then "I'm sure he will if you are working on him darling."

"Oh well in that case..." she said and began to bounce again. "Tell me when you are going to come baby!"

It wasn't long before I said "Now. I'm coming!"

She bounced off me, vaulting back and landing on her feet, face at a level with my groin, and in an instant was sucking and wanking me as I came. I had to grab her head to stop her moving as the sensation was so intense as to be painful. She sucked me dry, and then licked around my tip, and wanked my foreskin up and down a few times to keep me hard, then came crawling back up my body, seeking to ride me again. "Hmm hmm hmmm. I love a man's come when it has been brewing for a few days. Thick and creamy. Now where was I? Oh yes, just here."

She took my cock again but leaned forward this time to rock back and forth on it, so I could play with her little hard nipples. "You've got lovely tits girl, let me suck them" I said pulling her up to get my mouth on them. I slipped a hand between her legs and two fingers into her to keep her pussy busy, swapping breasts as I moved to rapidly rub her clitoris. Her nipples had that clean milky, almost soapy taste, I love. She came, and I kept frigging her until she ran out of breath, then I rolled her over on the lounger and spread her legs. She looked up at me with breathless panic for a second and I said "You wanted a good long fuck?" I pushed against her pussy and her lips parted. Her eyes widened. "Be careful what you wish for." I said, smiling.

I fucked her then. I'm not proud of myself. I realised as I was doing it that all I was doing was fucking. It was masturbation with her body she might as well have been a doll. Oh she came again as I fucked her, and no blow up device would ever be as pretty, lithe and warm, but who she was didn't matter. What she was hardly mattered. There was a certain dominance thrill in being inside the body of a teenage girl, coming in her, planting my seed, but I knew it was infertile ground, and she would have fucked anyone who turned up. It wasn't a conquest. I want taking possession, it wasn't anything really. I kept going and going until my balls eventually tightened and I came in her. But it was not satisfying. By then she was sweat soaked and exhausted. I rolled off her saying "Thanks Charley, you're a hell of a ride."

She blushed, and The Boss laughed.

I lay thinking about Penny. Sex with her, or with her about, organising it, making sure I was enjoying it, was different, and fun. This had been sort of fun, but lacked the 'different' element. A threesome with Charley and Penny would be great. By herself, by myself, it was sadly just ok. What was it about Penny that made the difference?

She was back on the island, at the villa. We had called there first. She was to make arrangements. I was to bring The Boss back, and after a torrid sex session he would be found dead, OD'd on poppers and coke. Bribes in the right hands would cover it up.

I spent the rest of the day lazing. I got to talk with Charley, and she turned out to be quite a funny and smart girl. I was surprised. We had met a few times over the last six months or so, and I had not thought much of her. Especially since I had met her mother.

The Boss had wanted her checked out. He needed to know if Charley would be missed. The girl had been an applicant for a waitressing job in one of The Boss's hotels. He snagged her file, checked her background and made a play. Once he had got her he wanted to know how to get rid of her. Could he sell her? Could he put her into Porn? Or should he just fuck her and dump her?

So I was sent to do a background trawl. Her mother was single, 35, a waitress and lived in a small dump in Ohio. I chatted her up a bit in the diner, and she flirted back a bit more than I felt was professional. I had deliberately got there late, and as closing time was coming up I said "If you give me a good tip, I could give you one. I need a place to stay, where can you recommend?"

She looked me up and down and said "How much you thinkin of payin?"

"Money is no object," I said, "As long as the bed is comfy and the breakfast is good."

"Well, I hear the Hotel in the center charges $400 for the top suite, but the Motel is only $250, with a hot tub."

"Well you just saved me $150 dollars, so that deserves a good tip." I took out a roll of notes and peeled of a hundred.

She looked at it and said "There's another place you could stay, cost the same as the Motel, No hot tub, but the service is real good." She gave me a smile that spoke volumes.

I peeled off another 250, and I said "Real good?"

"Never had any complaints. You should see what is on the breakfast menu as well. I'm off in fifteen. I can show you the way."

I had to admit she was good value for the money, and in comparison to her daughter, just as willing and with the advantage of experience to fuel her inventiveness. I managed to bring up the subject of children, since she had some signs of motherhood on her body, although not in any unsightly way, and she made it clear that her daughter was a no good tramp who had run off three years before and good riddance. So I was able to report to The Boss that the girl would not be missed. I even suggested that if she was pedalled into the porn industry they could probably arrange a real Mother-Daughter shoot, maybe even a series.

The Boss and I talked business after lunch in the main cabin, while Charley returned to her sun lounging. At first it was about the papers I had brought. The only issue was that one contract was dependent on a further schedule yet to be drawn up. It would transfer almost two million dollars into the holding firm in my name. He signed it, as I suggested, and could agree the schedule when we got back to LA.

Then we turned to the private business. I had the usual reports, and we discussed Charley. "Peter Grant, Joe Armadene and Abe Slaney have all confirmed an interest and will attend. Chris has the usual gang on hand, catering and cameras are booked. Only question is why?" The Boss gave me a sharp look. "What do you mean 'Why'?"

"Well, why not keep her. She can stay at the Villa. She would be a good contrast to the others, and she's pretty adventurous -- she could be an asset. Or let her go for a movie test, She could have a good career, I'd enjoy watching her on screen."

"Nah. I'm bored with her, I don't want to keep her, and when they go into porn I always get disappointed. These days they all end up with black guys and taking it in the ass, I don't understand it. Who wants to see that stuff? No, better if one of the Circle takes her. We bank a few thousand, The Circle always likes a good new contribution, and someone else can have all the fun of fucking her until they get bored."

"Okay, we sell her then. Guide price?" I said.

"She fucked Joe last week. We'll get her to fuck Abe at the party, I'll set her up to have Granty next week before it. They'll all like her. I would say we'll start at 20 and make 70K. At least 50 anyway."

"Ok. Now what about that new girl I sent you last week?"

"Oh yeah, Mikey, nice job. I'll meet her in New York, set it up for when Grant is having a test ride with Charley. We'll do dinner and the Empire state, usual thing, then take her to Aspen. I'll go there after the party."

"Aspen, isn't that a bit fast? I mean, do you think she'll put out that quick?" I asked.

"Well Mike, I think she might, but if I don't get my end away after a couple of days I can visit the other cabin, if you have a girl there for me, If she won't spread them by the end of the week we'll do a party in Florida." He grinned, "I'm looking forward to seeing that one in a bikini."

We drifted on to other talk. I went to the bathroom and turned off my tape recorder. When I got back he was out on the after-deck, fucking Charley.

At dinner on the after-deck as the sun went down I made sure the waiter kept the wine flowing, and ordered brandy afterward. More brandy, and cigars, and Charley got bored and went to bed. I poured more brandy into The Boss, and we talked on, then the steward came by and asked if we wanted anything else. The Boss was drunk, and of course called for another. I said no, I was thinking of heading for bed. The Boss insisted, and two were poured, but I said no, I had been up at 6am for the plane, and was tired, and wished him a good night. I waited in the main lounge behind a sofa until the steward went past to go below. Less than a minute later I was back in the lounge, and then in my cabin. I rang the bell, and was in my dressing gown when the Steward arrived, another minute gone. I asked him for a camomile tea, and was in bed when he delivered it, almost asleep. I thanked him, apologised, that I had bothered him for it, when it didn't seem that I needed it to get asleep after all, but I sipped it, and thanked him again as he left.

The alarm wasn't raised until the morning. The Steward thought The Boss had gone to bed, and didn't like to check, since Miss Charlotte was with him. Both brandies had been finished.

It seemed that he must have gone overboard in the night.

12