Life Sentence Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course I had a hard on, but apart from the contact necessary to wash it I did not let her touch my cock. "You have not been that good today Amber." I said "But you have been good enough that I won't require you to sleep on the marble floor of the atrium. You may go to the room you have been using, and from my bed you may bring the duvet that I own to the master bedroom. You may sleep with it on the floor at the foot of my bed."

Amber was smart enough to realise that this was a reward, and say "Thank you sir."

In bed I reached for Penny and cuddled her. "How are you doing Penny girl?"

"It is all a little overwhelming. And tiring." she said.

"Yeah. I agree. I had wanted to make love with you tonight, but I'm bushed. In the morning?" I said.

"Certainly, Master." she said, and smiled.

"Why the smile?" I asked, for it was a strange smile.

"Oh, all sorts of reasons. I am happy. I'm yours. And tomorrow morning you will make love with me. I like that. It's even better than sex." she said and smiled again. "Is that okay Master?" she said suddenly, as she saw my expression change.

"Oh, yes. Yes, very much so. Now give me a kiss and go to sleep." I added lightly.

I lay on the dark and heard the two girls breathing, falling asleep, and thought about a lot of things. One of them was what I had said 'Making Love'.

Was it love? I knew I was fond of Penny. I was proud of her recovery, and flattered by her devotion. I knew when she called me Master it was always with a capital letter on it, and really what she meant was 'My Love.' She loved me, was infatuated, Helsinki complex and all that jazz plus a few other things maybe, but some sort of love anyway.

But now I had said it, I realised I meant it. The thing that was different about sex with Penny was that I loved her. It was making love.

Was I in love? I thought about it. I missed her. I looked forward to seeing her. I felt better with her about. But I still fancied other girls. I would have fucked Amber as she bent over infront of me, except that it would have sent the wrong message. Did men in love lust for other women?

I thought of Harry and Amber. Would I mind him fucking her? No. But I would be jealous if he touched Penny. Unless it was a threesome, or a group thing. As long as Penny wanted to do it.

What about Penny and Amber? Tired as I was that thought re-awakened my erection. Maybe I should get Amber up now, make her make out with Penny so I could watch. It would be a suitable display of power. And a turn on. But Penny was tired. Of course she would do it to please me, but that would be abusing her trust.

That phrase ran through my head. 'Her trust'. What the hell did that mean? She was my slave. I owed her no duty, no consideration, I didn't have to take her desires, hopes or expectations, her idea of fairness into my decision making process. So what if my slave was tired? I had a hard on, wanted to see her licking out Amber's ginger pussy, and fancied face fucking Amber at the same time.

But she was asleep. And in the morning she would wake me with a blow-job, and I would slide between her thighs, and come in her as she wrapped me in her trusting, loving, warm embrace. It was worth waiting for.

As I drifted off I wondered if Amber would ever hold me like that.

I was woken by a kiss on the lips from Penny. "Good morning Master, which would you like first, breakfast or me?" she said cheerily. Her hand slid over my chest an stomach to my cock, which was already erect. "Oh, Master, I think that answers the question."

She stroked me a few times, and kissed me again, arousing me, becoming more passionate. Then she said "Can I ride it Master? Please?"

I laughed at the mix of lust and daring on her face, and simply pulled her over me, no answer was needed. "Oh, thank you, Master. I had the most wonderful dream about this, and now, oh, that is even better."

She pushed back on me and I felt the soft wet warmth of her suck me in. Her skin was smooth and hot beneath my hands, her nipples hard and crinkled in contrast to the surrounding flesh. It was quickly intense, I was turned on by her speedily deepening breath, the way she slid back and forward on me, the clenching of her internal muscles, that made me groan and her giggle, "I've been doing my exercises Master, is it working?" she asked and gave a naughty grin. I nodded and thrust up into her in reply. She started a rapid back an forth action with her hips, and her breathing became less controlled. Mine began to speed up as well.

Penny leaned forward again, and began a long sliding action, with a little pulse of her hips at the deepest part of the stroke to rub her clit against the root of my cock. I let her breasts swing freely above me, although the temptation to grasp them was strong. I looked down between them and could see her dark curly bush, and feel the length of me penetrating her willing and open body as she pushed back. I looked up at her face as she gasped, and saw her eyes glazing, her mouth open, her cheeks red. "Oh Master, may I come?"

"Yes Penny, come for me."

Two more strokes and she fell on my mouth, kissing me and whimpering and gasping, and clutching me, and kissing me again. Her hips were in a frenzy as her orgasm played out, slowing to A gentle rocking with just the tip of my cock in her as she dropped her head on my shoulder and panted "Oh my Master, oh my, oh thank you Master."

I held her and kissed her and murmured "My pleasure," and rocked her slowly as she lay on me. She was soft and relaxed, loose limbed and flexible, awash with dopamine and hormones. She smelled great. I enjoyed the moment, realising this girl was so utterly vulnerable, and utterly trusting. I felt good about myself. I hadn't felt that for a long time.

Penny came out of her trance, and I felt her body slowly take up control of the muscles again, and she rose on her hands to look down at me, with a long sigh and an indrawn breath. "Oh, Master, that was wonderful. Now what can I do to thank you?" she said with a sincere smile. "Would you like me to suck you off?"

I grinned at her, charmed by her innocence and enthusiasm. "No, I'm enjoying being right where I am, however..." I rolled us both over, and took a couple of deep strokes "Sadly I really have to go to the bathroom. I'll not be long, but you can play with yourself if you like, keep the mood going."

When I emerged from the bathroom she was still on her back, eyes closed, one hand teasing her left nipple, the other making slow circles on her pussy. I walked towards her, noticing Amber's feet sticking out of the duvet roll at the bottom of the bed, but concentrating on Penny.

She was beautiful. She was scarred and tattooed and still bore the signs of bad nutrition, but she was beautiful despite all that. No. She was beautiful with all that. Not despite, not underneath the scars, but just as she was. I had got used to the marks her terrible past had left, and hardly even saw them now.

She lay there, innocent despite all she had done and had been forced on her, wanton despite having every reason to hate a fear men, and sex. She was utterly ravishable, but I could never ravish her. I was drawn to her, drawn between her legs, drawn into her pussy, her arms, her lips.

"Welcome back, Master," she crooned.

I looked at her sparkling brown eyes and whispered "How did I ever get to be so lucky, to find you again?"

"Well there is only one door out of the bathroom, and the bed is right in front of it so, it was pretty inevitable." she said, smiling.

"No, I'm serious Penny, I meant at that Meeting. It was blind chance."

"I'm the lucky one, Master. You saved my life. You made it worth living."

"But don't you see, I could say the same about you? Where would I be if I hadn't found you? Doing the same old things, living in hotel rooms, shagging porn stars and runaways, selling girls to perverts and sadists, lonely and hating myself, even though I didn't know it."

"You would have worked it out. It might have taken a while, but you are a good man, and you must have been starting to know it when you bought me. If you weren't a good man you would have laughed at me being sold for a dollar and thought it was a good thing that the Russian was taking me to kill me."

"I'm not sure that you are right, Penny, but I'm glad you believe in me. I need that. I need someone to believe that I'm better than I am so that I can live up to that. I need you Penny."

"You have me. All of me. Always."

All through this my hips had been keeping their own slow rhythm, my cock deep inside her, my hands on her shoulder blades, hers on my waist. It was probably the most intimate conversation I had ever had.

I kissed her then, softly and deeply, gradually harder and warmer, passion building, our bodies moving, her hands pulling me to her, legs entwined, hard nipples and soft breasts against my chest, sharing breaths, hearts speeding.

There were no more words, just shared pleasure, discovering our bodies again, caressing, and tasting and scenting, building an overwhelming world of sensation. It never became frantic. It didn't peak and fall, it simply slowly grew and took over my body, and hers became a fluid extension of mine. She came, and came again, and came again, not crying out or screaming, not strained and panting, just deep, throaty breaths and sighs, and little thrusts of her hips, and internal waves of pressure that squeezed me and brought me to my own climax, pumping my essence deep into her body, sucking in her spicy scent, wallowing in the sound of her heart by my ear.

It was a gentle, strange thing, unlike other times, it was like being bathed in sunlight from every direction, inside and out. It went on for an age, and as it slowly ebbed I kissed her again and said "Now tell me I'm not lucky."

She smiled and held my face, and said "Okay, we are both lucky" and she laughed as my stomach rumbled. "And we are both hungry. You stay here, Amber and I will get breakfast, after a trip to the bathroom."

I climbed off her and collapsed face down, as she rolled off the bed and made her way to the bathroom calling "Time to get up Amber, quick now into the bathroom and then the kitchen."

Amber appeared at the bottom of the bed. She was wide awake. I wished her good morning and she said "Good morning sir." and went to the bathroom quickly. I must have drifted off, because the next thing I knew Penny was climbing into the bed, with a tray, and Amber was standing behind her holding another.

While Penny and I ate sitting under the covers I allowed Amber to sit naked on the bed and serve us and to eat as well. Penny and I had talked about Amber's training when we were working the day before, and planned to gradually reward her good behaviour with both a little more freedom of action and permission to be more subservient. Positive reinforcement for favoured behaviour.

So over breakfast we discussed the day ahead, and included Amber in the conversation. I suggested we rest - it was a Sunday after all, and the only thing we had to do was pick up Charley from the airport that evening, which I could delegate to Harry. Of course our things were had been delivered from the hotel and needed sorted, but that could wait. Penny asked Amber what she usually did, and the reply (read novels, watch TV and swim) was taken as good enough for the odd day of rest, but not good enough for the week. Amber was going to have to put her mind to some use, learning some skill. The prospect of being allowed out to take lessons or training, or have teachers come in, was held up as a possible reward for good behaviour.

It turned out that she was interested in cooking and yoga. Her attitude was considerably better, and the girls seemed to be getting on, although I was beginning to realise that each and every girl I now owned was going to need careful handling, and the potential for discord and jealousy and rebellion was pretty high. How could I keep them as slaves for the rest of their lives without them running away or running amok? I understood why girls were traded on so often, and why brutality and early death was so common. It was easy for owners.

I let them clear away and go to the bathroom to shower together. Lying in the huge bed I looked at the room. There was a dreadful Damien Hurst thing on the wall opposite, which had to go, and I wasn't fond of the colour scheme. I could live with it, but now I didn't have to... 'Oh crap.' I thought 'now I have to manage the moods of a dozen women, make them careers and happy lives, and redecorate half a dozen houses. What have I got myself into?'