Life, Sex & All That Ch. 04

Story Info
She may have started something she can't stop.
1.9k words
3.86
43.2k
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ianb
Ianb
8 Followers

Thank you kind readers for the encouragement so far. Unfortunately Chapter 5 was approved and posted before Chapter 4, hence the story is now some what disjointed. If you care to take the time to read this and then Chapter 5 all will become clear.

Chapter Four. Susan’s Suspicions

Sunday was a rather tense day to say the least! Brian, whilst not exactly sulking was decidedly distant. He took himself into his study ostensibly to work, but it was obvious he was keeping some distance between us. We were both uncomfortable with what had been said the night before and a bit of space was required. I made myself scarce taking the kids and a couple of their friends to the beach.

I felt for him, we all know the male ego so very fragile, but I rationalised if his ego was going to stand in the way of his objectivity he would have to bear the consequences. The opportunity had arisen and I had grabbed it,he now needed to rise to the occasion(so to speak)and come up with the goodies.

The week began with the normal routine. Brian was a little more sociable at breakfast but pitched much of his conversation to the kids. As he left for the office he coolly brushed his lips across my cheek mumbling about a very heavy schedule of meetings and client deadlines.

With the children deposited at the bus stop I sped home. If things were to improve on all fronts then I had better be well armed, my mind was totally occupied with my project.Where to begin my own research? How and where should I start my investigation? This was too private to talk to any one about, and it would be unfair to both Brian and myself if I confided in a friend. As I quickly went about my housework I mentally made a list of the possible places I might find the information I required.

The obvious were - Magazines. Mmmmmm Yes, well now, that had been explored; not only by Brian, but I had also glanced through his collection during my weekly clean beneath the bed. Pondering the probable places men and women went to play out fantasies and frustrations or to have some sex on the side. There were topless bars and strip clubs, porn movie theatres, adult shops, brothels and street workers. Looking in the yellow pages I was amazed to find most of the above along with rather explicit advertisements. In the past I had idly glanced at the personal columns in the local newspaper, which were obviously another source where men and women found an outlet for whatever needs they sort. To physically investigate all of these options would take time as well as some embarrassment on my part, since my time was limited,I needed to decide exactly what I hoped I could lead Brian to discover.

Passing the study door my eyes rested on the computer. How obvious! A Google search should provide me with a springboard for my research. With mounting excitement I booted up and began. The results were amazing ……so many choices. Absorbed in my discoveries, moving from site to site, I pondered….. if all this material was on the net then certainly there was a demand for it. I was not alone in wanting some thing more. This was indeed very encouraging; there was nothing wrong with me or the frustration I was feeling.

Time flew as I engrossed my self in the variety of material. What an education! My surfing was certainly an eye opener and wet my appetite, as well as my fanny. Film clips, there were so many samples, certainly could take some useful notes from the performances of the girls even if they did look rather bored and their partners displayed amazing stamina, well...by Brian’s standards anyway. There were certainly some good tips for both of us if I could lead him to discover these particular sites.Whilst browsing I could not help but ponder if the people on screen shaved or waxed. OK for a lady but, mmmmmmmmmmm waxing a blokes balls..ouchhhhhhh.

Erotic stories, I have always loved the written word. Words are far more titillating than photographs or film clips. Brian was not an avid reader, impatient to find the bottom line, so to speak…no, he would not have the patience to sift through erotic or romantic stories, despite some wonderful descriptions of a romp I would love to have.

To my delight I discovered a site Literotica.com amongst the index I found a wonderful selection of ‘How To.’ The time ticked by as I devoured the advice - Blow Jobs for Dummies, Erogenous zones, What a Man Wants and A letter to his Wife ,now that article pulled me up short! Breaking the Rules of Sex and Marriage, here was advice both of us were perhaps in need of! How to Eat Pussy Like a Champ, I wanted Brian to read that one! However, I could hardly email all this to his office,nor could I print it and put it in with his lunch. Accountants either eat the home pack at their desk or entertain clients at boring clubs: Golf Club, Fishing Club, Cricket Club or if very adventurous Football Club … Ho Hum!

Then adult toys, that was a real education what a variety, and the application of these toys. Rocket science was not needed to work out what they were supposed to be used for. Brian would freak out if I produced any such item and there were some he would certainly be affronted by. That tender male ego would raise its head again!

Underwear, mmmm…… that was an area I had fallen into the trap of sensible verses sexy, yes it was now time for a re model. The items for sale over the web were probably no more titillating than others I had seen in some of the more expensive and exclusive shop windows, but in the past I had dismissed them as a bit extravagant and perhaps over the top for a mother of three and married to an accountant. Now, that little statement pulled me up short, over the top for a mother of three. Why should I have put my self in that category? Definitely time to rectify both my wardrobe and my attitude, come to think about it, I had fallen into another trap, I bought Brian those awful Y fronts, simply because he claimed he did not like the free and floppy feel of the silk boxers I once bought for a birthday gift and he now wore to bed.

All to soon it was time to collect the children. In a moment of impiousness I decided not to remove the history, if Brian went looking on the computer he would not only know what I had been up to, but he would certainly find some great sites for some research along with some very useful techniques, some valuable advice and lots of other educational material. Tomorrow I would be shopping for lingerie and perhaps a little more enticing bed linen, mmm satin sheets such an extravagance but soooo nice that would be a safe start for a stuffy accountants wife.

As I drove to collect the kids, I realised with excitement there was a whole new world out there and so much more to discover. In the back of my mind there was an uneasy churning in my stomach. Had I opened a can of worms sending Brian on this search? Was I putting our safe, secure but boring lives in jeopardy? What if his research was more physical than I was prepared for? What if he allowed his fantasy’s to become reality with some one else rather than with me?

I resolved that at least after Saturday night and Brian’s reaction to my “O.K.” the least I could do was try to soothe his ruffled feathers and show him I was also prepared to be less inhibited and try to open the path to a more enhanced sex life. What better place to start than by making a better effort in the kitchen as well as the bedroom. Tonight was a new beginning, even though I had asked him to do some research, I would take the lead. I would make sure the children were fed and occupied with their own interests when Brian returned from the office. I would prepare his favourite meal and this evening we could eat together a little later without the kids, with music, wine, candle light and flowers.

But no, the phone rang.

‘ Susan, I will not be home tonight until late …a report… I have to finish by tomorrow.’ Brian said in a rather chilly tone.

‘Oh…Brian … couldn’t you finish it early tomorrow morning?’

‘No sorry, Gabriella insists it needs to be on her desk first thing tomorrow.’

What else could I say, but couldn’t stop my self from huffily answering.

‘I see, well then I guess you had better stay behind.’

Angry, disappointed and frustrated, I poured a glass of wine, re heated some left overs and thought about my dashed plans.

The phone rang my daughter rushed to answer as children always do.

‘Mum, Jane thinks she left her Walkman in Dads car, can you ask him to drop it in to her house on his way home?'

‘He is working late, give him a ring at the office and ask him if he will be able to.’

‘O.k.’ as she dialled the number.

‘Mum he’s not answering’

‘Try again, he may be in Gabriella’s office discussing something’

She dialled again

‘J.T. Ware and Associates, Sorry, Brian left the office about half an hour ago’

‘Mum, Dad left about half an hour ago, he should be home soon.’

****

As I waited watching the time tick by my mind was in overdrive, my anger turned to fear. Where was he? Why had he lied? Was he really the innocent I believed him to be? Had I forced his hand and would now be the one to regret it? At 10 p.m.I decided I would be in bed asleep, or pretend to be, when he arrived home.

The headlights finally turned into the drive, the key turned in the door, followed by sock covered feet moving to the bedroom and on into the en suite. Brian slipped into bed whilst I pretended to be asleep. Being female, my anger surfaced and my pride got the better of me. I had to let him know I knew he had not worked late.

‘Finished your report then?’

He jumped as if struck. Was it through guilt or surprise?

‘Yes, yes, all done thanks.’

Then silence...only the sound of both of us breathing.

‘How is your research going?’

‘Ah… still in the early stages.’

‘Oh lets have a feel then.’ I grabbed his lifeless sleeping manhood. It was a hard grab,a sort of where have you been type grab. You think I am unsuspecting sort of grab.

‘Looks like it’s out of the question tonight then, have you been up to something?’

‘No, just a tiring day. You know end of year statements that sort of thing. Not a real turn on you know.’

I turned the light on. Looking him straight in the eye. With a look, which can kill a man at a hundred paces without a word being fired.

‘Your daughter phoned you this evening to ask you to drop Jane’s Walkman in to her house on your way home.’

I waited before continuing allowing the implications to register.

‘I hope what you learnt tonight will make a difference.’ I said through clenched teeth not trusting my voice to remain steady.

‘You might find some help on the internet you know.’

Ianb
Ianb
8 Followers