Life Sucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that the one that comes after three play? Of course I've heard of it."

So, foreplay it was for I don't know how long, all I knew was that we both thoroughly enjoyed it. There was fondling of various erogenous points on each other's bodies, there was kissing, heaps of kissing, there was a certain amount of licking. I seem to remember my nipples and pussy both benefiting from this. It didn't take long for Sir Richard to mount up and charge into battle, it wasn't much of a skirmish, I surrendered quickly to the thrusts of his lance and came again.

When I woke I was alone. The clock radio told me that it was 7:30, much later than I was used to waking. I found my scattered clothes and slipped them on. Derek was in the kitchen seated at the table with a coffee and several books spread out in front of him. "Good morning Sleepy Head." I lent over him and kissed his lips. "Coffee's there," pointing to the coffee maker, "just push the button and it will be ready in a few seconds. What would you like for breakfast? I have a variety of cereals, or you can have toast."

Toast it was, I got the bread out and shoved a couple of slices in the toaster, and while it was toasting I started the coffee maker and got butter and jam from the fridge. "Do you want some Toast?"

"I had some earlier, but I wouldn't mind another couple of slices." He returned to the books.

"What are you reading?"

"Some of my books from my previous job. I was the IT expert for a bank and I'm brushing up on some of the stuff that could come in handy. I don't suppose that you still have the keys for your office, do you?"

"Yes."

"And I don't suppose that you just happen to have your boss' password for his computer?"

"As a matter of fact I do."

"Great that's going to save me a lot of time."

I placed his toast beside the books, "Another coffee?"

"Sure, why not, thank you."

After breakfast we called by my place and I quickly changed and then we drove to the office. I opened the door and we went inside. It was automatic, I disarmed the alarm system and went into Jason's office and turned on his computer.

After it had fired up I keyed in his password and we were in. Derek sat in front of the computer and pressed some keys and a screen that I had never seen before appeared. "Ah, he hasn't flown the coop just yet, that's good. He's booked on a flight this afternoon."

A few more keys and Jason's banking records appeared, "He's protected the operations of the account with a password, we start with the obvious ones, what is his birthday?"

I told him and he keyed the numerals into the machine, nothing but a message telling us that the password was invalid. He reversed the numbers and bingo! We were in. "Wow! He really has been feathering his nest, look how much is in this account."

"More than enough to pay the staff entitlements, and some of the investors' capital."

"Good, it's down to business. I want your account details and all of the other staff's, they should be in their personnel records." I got them. He transferred the funds in the offshore account into my bank and then, as I worked out how much each of the staff should get, he transferred that amount into each of their accounts. The balance we lodged in the company's Trust Account. Satisfied with our work we left.

"I'd better go and open the shop, do you want to come?"

"Of course. It'll give me the opportunity to find the book that I was looking for last night."

There were several people waiting for Derek to open the store and they all looked at me as we walked up to the front door. It was busy for the first hour and then the trade dropped off for a little while and, during that lull I walked to a coffee shop in the mall and returned with a takeaway coffee and a slice of cake for us both. We sat in the office, Derek watching the store in case of a customer, "I've an idea, you've lost your job, and I've been thinking for some time about taking on a person to work in the shop, what do you think, would you like the job?"

"I'd like that, are you sure that you can afford it?"

"I wouldn't have asked if I couldn't, I wouldn't make the offer if I wasn't sure that I wouldn't disappoint you by having to lay you off in a couple of months."

"Great! When can I start?"

"As of two hours ago."

I leaned over and kissed him. "Thank you so much, I am going to enjoy working here with you."

It didn't take long for me to learn the POS program on his register and within a short time I was operating as if I had been doing it all my life. We made a good team, I could sell and his knowledge of the books and what was in stock was almost the equal of the computer, so we could, between us, answer almost any enquiry. I enjoyed myself, I loved the job, I loved books, and with a bit of time I would probably love Derek, in fact I wouldn't be at all surprised if I didn't already.

After work we drove first to my place for another change of clothes and then we went to my favourite restaurant, one that Mike and I went to on a regular basis. We were greeted at the door by Henri, it was really Henry but he thought that Henri added a touch of cosmopolitan sophistication. "Julie, how great it is to see you again. I was devastated by you tragic news so it was not unexpected that you would not come here."

"Henri, it has been a while, but here I am again. And I've brought a friend, Henri, this is Derek, Derek this is Henri. Derek is my new boss."

After we had been escorted to our seats, Henri held my chair out for me and placed it under me as I sat, I said to Derek in my best stage whisper, "Now Darling, don't let this man convince you that only the most expensive wine is worth drinking."

"Madam does me a great disservice. I am hurt, cut to the quick." The look that I got from Henri was one of extreme hurt, as if the thought had never entered his head to push the most expensive wines.

"Do you always have this sort of conversation with people?" Derek asked.

"What sort of conversation?"

"You know, the light hearted banter, the false criticism said in a whisper that can be heard way across the other side of the room."

"If you prefer I can be as serious as the next person, just say the word."

"I don't want you to be so serious that I can't stand it, in fact I like the light hearted you, you make other people happy, and you make me happy."

"That's great then because I couldn't stand me if I was serious all the time. Having said that, when the time and place dictate, I can be deadly serious."

The meal was good, the conversation was great, a three way banter between myself, Derek and Henri that went on throughout the entire evening. We were the last to leave and as he bade us an overdramatic farewell, Henri extracted from us a promise to grace his establishment in the very near future. Derek promised with his hand over his heart to confirm it.

Again I found myself seated on Derek's couch listening to his HiFi playing, this time, an Adagio by Albinoni. Derek sat beside me engrossed in the gentle sweet sounds wafting through the room. "I can't imagine a situation much better than this, sitting on a couch with a beautiful woman beside me allowing this music to wash away the cares of the day."

"Not forgetting the very good chance that this beautiful woman may fall under your spell and allow you to seduce her and take her into your bed for another night of debauchery."

"That thought had crossed my mind." He hit a switch and the sounds from the HiFi were repeated in his bedroom. He stood up and held out his hand. As I stood before him he slowly began to unbutton my blouse, as each button was released he would stoop to kiss the newly exposed flesh and when he had arrived at my waist his hands slid behind my back to find the clasp of my bra. He slid the straps over my shoulders and down my arms, taking the blouse with it. I was exposed from the waist up and his lips began a journey of discovery that had my body tingling in anticipation.

His arms once more enveloped my body and his fingers located the button and zipper of my skirt, God I was glad that I decided not to wear pantyhose tonight, the skirt dropped to the floor and I stepped out of it, all that was now left were my panties and it took so long for him to remove them, millimetre by millimetre they were dragged down followed by his lips and tongue, each contact sending another wave of pleasure through my body and when he finally exposed my pussy I couldn't help myself, the instant the tip of his tongue brushed my clit I grabbed his head and drove my hips forward as I came.

I could taste myself on his lips, his tongue, his breath as he kissed me, my hands reached between us and I began to undo his shirt and began also to follow my fingers with my lips as each button was released. He had a thin thatch of hair on his chest, just enough to thrill my nipples as I rubbed against him before releasing his trousers. He wore those Lycra trunks that emphasised his attributes, not that his erect cock needed to be emphasised, it was very impressive. I kissed it through the cloth and could feel it pulse under my lips.

If he thought that by slowly removing my panties he increased my desire for him, it would be nothing like what he was about to get. While I had to wait until he reached my pussy until I orgasmed, Sir Richard, standing stiffly to attention, would be reached much sooner. So I detoured around him and descended until I was able to take each ball in turn into my mouth and lavish it with my tongue, coating each with saliva before returning slowly until I had reached the very top of Sir Richard's helmeted head. With a moan of pure lust Derek grabbed my head and drove his cock deep into my mouth just in time to pump his load of come into my throat. I saved some for him, transferring it to his tongue with mine.

He held out his hand once more to me, I took it and he led me to his bedroom. Our lovemaking kept pace with the music and the subsequent slow tracks on the album. It took a very long time for both of us to reach our climax together, the album had finished long before Sir Richard had entered the tunnel of love, but it was as if the music was still playing, we kept time to a nicety.

The next day being Sunday, breakfast happened very late. It consisted of scrambled eggs on wholemeal toast followed by coffee, we needed the eggs for strength and the coffee for staying power because we had no intention of doing anything other then each other for the rest of the day. Tomorrow was going to be a biggy. Lunch for me was a protein supplement injected into my mouth by Sir Richard, I again saved a little for Derek and transferred it to his mouth when he kissed me.

In between our love making Derek kept me amused with a never ending stream of stories about his life, I couldn't believe that he had managed to survive for as long as he had given the number of accidents that he had. As he described it, when he wakes in the morning the first thing he checks is his pulse, if it's beating he knows that he is alive, albeit on bonus time, so he has decided to make the most of the life ahead. His Bookstore is his passion, his music is his love, the only hollow place was the fact that he didn't have someone to share it with. As he told me this he looked at me with a pleading look on his face. What could I say? I've known him on a personal level for such a short time, but it seemed as if we were meant to be together. He hugged me to him.

Monday morning, I stopped in to my place to change into my work clothes and went to the office to be met by the police, in particular the Fraud Squad. "You are Julie Mitchell?"

"Yes. What is this about?"

"We were called by the Receivers, it seems as if some money is missing from your company accounts. We would like to speak with your boss."

"You'll need a very loud hailer because he has done a bunk, flown the coop, absconded, nicked off. Whatever way you look at it he's not here, but I suggest that he will be returning shortly. You see with a little help from a computer expert friend I transferred the money that he had removed from the company accounts into his overseas account back here. I paid the staff their full separation entitlements and the rest I placed in the company trust fund. I changed the password so that he couldn't gain access to the money."

As if on cue the phone rang. I had a premonition who it might be so I put the phone on speaker and the room was filled with the screaming voice of Jason directed at me. "Listen to me you fucking bitch! What have you done with my fucking money?"

"Your money, do you really believe that the money that you transferred offshore belonged to you?"

"Yes it was mine until you stole it from me."

"The money that you stole is back where it belongs and if you want it you'll have to come back and get it, but I don't think that you want to do that, so as far as I'm concerned you can rot in Paradise." I disconnected the call.

"We'll have to check with the receivers to make sure that what you've done is legal, morally you did the right thing, but the legality could be another matter entirely." He left.

I held a meeting of the staff as soon as they were all in the office, and explained the situation, mentioning that, if they checked with their banks they would find that they had been paid every cent that was owed to them. I told them that the receivers would be taking control as of today and that they should clear out their personal belongings and leave. It was sad to see this team of people break apart under these circumstances. I left just after the first of the receivers arrived, after explaining what I had done and giving them the access password to the company accounts.

The bookshop was crowded when I walked through the door but that didn't stop Derek. As soon as his eyes met mine he dropped what he was doing and rushed to gather me in his arms leaving behind him a dozen or so bemused customers. "I love you so much." He whispered to me as he held me. Releasing me he turned to the customers. "People, I have an announcement, you will be seeing a lot more of this beautiful woman, she has come into my life and she is coming to work in my shop, with any luck at all she will become a permanent fixture in both." There were smiles all round.

"Is this your way of proposing to me?" There was an amused smile on my face.

He dropped to one knee and, taking a hand in his, he kissed it and, in his best pleading voice, "Julie Mitchell, would you do me the inestimable honour of becoming my wife?"

"Let me think about this for a minute." I adopted the thinking pose made famous by Rodin, "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes."

He leapt to his feet and to the applause of the customers we embraced as an officially engaged couple.

Who was it that said 'Life sucks'? It couldn't have been me.

12