Life was Good!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers

"Yes ma'am." Debbie replied without being even told what to do.

Jill was ecstatic when she discovered Debbie's oral expertise. My God, she thought to herself, this little slut is almost as good---not quite, of course---as her beloved Inga. Jill had made her decision. Debbie would be on the roster today; checking her watch, she realized that Naomi's mom would have already finished up and that Mike would now write for two hours before he would again need to be satisfied. Remembering her office calendar, Jill realized that she would be able to leave the office early and take Debbie home personally for her initiation. Jill absolutely knew she wanted to share the young girl with her husband the first time...and maybe other times in the future. As her mind wandered, Jill came from Debbie's excellent oral talents, grinding her tightly trimmed little cunt into the young woman's willing mouth to get the last vestiges of a second orgasm out of her system. Dropping her skirt and raising the young woman to her feet, Jill gave her a long and passionate kiss as she fingered the girl's cunt and ass one last time for good measure.

"Excellent, Debbie! You're on the roster---today. Be ready to leave with me at 4:00 PM. We'll go home together. I always like to be involved in any girl's first time with Mike."

Recovering her clothing Debbie was almost jumping for joy as she again kissed Jill---and reached under Jill's skirt to finger her pussy---and then scampered out of the office. Life really was good!

Jill checked her watch; Mike would now be writing but would take a coffee break in exactly thirteen minutes. She would call him then to inform him of the new participant. Mike loved fresh meat...as did Jill. For most women, the first time Mike inserted his massive stick in their hole of choice it was almost like being a virgin and being fucked for the first time. Even the silicone implement did not prepare them from the real thing. Additionally, Jill had noted that the dildos she and Mike had had custom made were actually slightly smaller than the real thing. Mikes cock seemed to be growing a little larger with each passing year.

As Jill and Debbie settled into the soft leather of Jill's roadster, Jill turned and spoke. "You're a very pretty young lady, Debbie. Mike and I are honored that you've chosen to be a special part of our lives. Is your little pussy already wet? I think it is! Mike and I can easily smell wet young pussy and yours is very wet, of that I am sure."

"Yes ma'am, it surely is. But, ah, Mike will fuck my little mouth first, won't he?"

"Of course dear, all the way to the back of your throat. Then your tight little cunt and finally, the main event...your ass. Are you---well other than the dildo practice 'back there'---an anal virgin?"

"Yes ma'am, I am but I've dreamed about being sodomized the first time for so long! I'm really looking forward to it."

As Jill escorted young Debbie through the front door of their expansive home, she too was excited. She would be present when Debbie got her first glimpse of Mike's amazing appendage. She loved the look of shock, awe and bewilderment on a woman's face the first time. She also knew that after Mike's first session with new, fresh meat he would be particularly randy for the rest of the night. She was glad she had ordered a very large quantity of industrial strength anal lubricants. Her own exceptional little butt hole was in for a long night of servicing. Life was so good!

To relax young Debbie, Jill suggested that the three of them enter the massive hot tub in the bathroom. She was pleased that Debbie showed no fear or hesitation as she quickly removed her clothing and displayed her full milky butt to the couple. Mike asked her to turn around and spread her cheeks and immediately began orally servicing the young woman's anal opening. Jill thought, what the heck and went down on her knees to service Debbie's bare little pussy creating the classic Debbie sandwich. It was always smart with the new ones to get that first nervous orgasm out of the way. Debbie did not disappoint, cumming within a matter of seconds. Jill was looking directly into the young woman's eyes as Mike grabbed Debbie's hand and pulled it behind her for her first contact with the amazing organ. Her eyes grew wide. She slowly turned to view the object her hand had discovered.

"Oh my God! What an amazing---fucking huge---cock!" Debbie exclaimed. As she examined it like a child with a new educational toy, she fell to her knees and placed the head at the entrance to her mouth.

"Can I just suck on it for a little while before you fuck my mouth...please?"

"Certainly, my dear." Mike replied, softly. "You're here for your pleasure as much as for mine---ours. If you like you can make me cum with your beautiful little mouth. Since this is the first time, your jaw may tire quickly. When you're ready for me to cum, just raise your hand."

Debbie proceeded to suck the massive organ with youthful enthusiasm; she had obviously practiced well, swirling the head with her little pink tongue and taking the fat, long cock far deeper than most first timers could. As Mike had predicted, her jaw began to tire and she raised her hand after about five minutes of exceptional cock sucking. Jill knew that Mike could have lasted for well over an hour even with a first timer but also knew that he had the absolute control to cum---or not---whenever he wanted to. He quickly flooded the young woman's eager mouth with his standard massive load of sweet cream. Debbie gurgled and gagged a little but in the end didn't spill a drop. Jill was very proud of her!

"Oh my God...it tastes like..."

Jill interrupted her. "Sweet cream with a hint of chocolate and Grand Marnier?"

"Exactly." Debbie replied gleefully.

Jill decided to personally ensure that Debbie's sweet little cunt was properly prepared and lubricated for Mike's cock, positioning the young woman's full buttocks on the edge of the hot tub and diving in for a quick swipe of the tongue on her juicy little slot. Very sweet and very ready, Jill thought to herself! Mike continued his assault on her obscenely stretched young mouth, forcing the massive tool to the back of her throat and the sweet young thing gurgled, gagged and choked at the invasion. Wordlessly she switched to the young woman's mouth as Mike withdrew and prepared to penetrate her tight little muff. Holding her athletic, milky white legs in the preferred position, Mike slowly inserted his still rigid cock into the young woman to the accompaniment of numerous oohs and ahs and a look of genuine surprise as the penetration progressed.

"Very tight, hon...very tight indeed. Are you doing okay, Debbie?" Mike inquired.

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" Debbie exclaimed in rapture.

Balls deep, Mike commenced a slow deep penetration, ultimately increasing speed as his muscular body achieved the perfect rhythm. He was moving so fast that his cock was a blur, but Jill reveled in the perfect view she had of the girl's stretched little cunt as she accepted the biggest cock she had ever had---or ever would have.

Half an hour later, Mike came with a roar, flooding the young woman's birth canal with his incredible juice. Jill recovered a measure of the enchanting fluid from the young woman's gaping cunt and shared it with Debbie in a deep, affectionate and probing kiss. As Mike sat back in the corner of the hot tub, Jill noted with approval that his fuck tool had only slightly softened and was still almost twice as long as the average in its current state. She knew that it would take as long as ten minutes for Mike to recover completely, more than long enough for Jill to flip the delightful young creature over and use her mouth and tongue to prepare her little shitter for the next phase.

Lavishing attention on the girl's delightfully tight little back door, Jill used her magic fingers on the girl's dripping little cunt to bring the young woman to another screaming orgasm. Grabbing the always available bottle of their favorite anal lube, Jill inserted the long nozzle into her little hole and squeezed the plastic container to ensure deep and adequate lubrication. Debbie was ready. Looking over at her beloved husband, Jill realized that he was also ready. His cock was, again going through one of its growth spurts; she would measure it later but was sure that it now had passed the ten inch mark. How big could it ultimately get?

Mike particularly enjoyed the visual stimulation of watching his massive organ split a young woman's cheeks from behind. As he carefully inserted his cock between Debbie's fleshy butt cheeks, Jill hovered inches away from the site; she too found this view particularly arousing. As the bulbous head passed Debbie's tight anal ring, the young woman gasped. As the amazing organ continued its inevitable journey inside the young woman's tight little hole, a dreamy smile came across her sweet young face. He was in, balls deep, tickling her butt crack with his public hair.

Mike began a slow, deep stroke as the young woman became more comfortable with the massive invasion of her most private hole. Soon he was pistoning into her delightful little rump at his normal blazing pace. Jill worked several finger into the young woman's sloppy little girl hole while gently working the girl's fine little titties with her other hand. Twenty minutes later, Debbie had cum at least three times and Mike sensed that it was time. As he looked at his wife, she nodded in agreement. With a deep roar, Mike unloaded another massive load inside the young woman's body. Debbie came again as she felt the splash of viscous fluid on the walls of her rectum.

Since Debbie had to leave early to attend night school, there wasn't time for the usual fourth cum that Mike so needed. That was okay with Jill; it simply meant more cock for her. After Debbie departed, Mike carried Jill to their marital bed, placed her long tanned legs against her chest and shoved his gigantic organ into Jill's tight little shitter in one quick thrust, just the way Jill liked it. Thirty minutes later, Mike came deep in her ass. As he removed his cock from her delightful little ass, he pushed her legs up and sucked his magic juice from her gaping ass hole, then shared the mixture of Jill's ass funk and that amazing fluid with Jill in a tender, probing kiss. Life was good!

Later that same evening after the children were in bed, Inga and Jill grabbed the tape measure and confirmed Jill's earlier suspicions. Mike's cock had indeed grown; it was now just shy of eleven inches long---and almost the same in circumference. He serviced his two favorite women in the world numerous times through the night. Again Jill had been correct; after fucking a novice for the first time, Mike always needed more fucking to follow. By Jill's count, and she can be forgiven for losing track, Mike came eight more times that night, sharing his special tool with both women equally.

The routine of their life seldom varied but never got boring. Occasionally there would be a surprise. One such surprise occurred several days later when Jill exited her car in their driveway. A stunningly attractive brunette, probably in her late thirties, was waiting for Jill. She had a look that said she was unhappy. The angry woman quickly introduced herself and got down to business.

"I'm Bambi Jackson. We live several blocks way. Your husband is having an affair with my daughter, Thumper!"

"You're daughter's name is Thumper?"

"It's a nick name, actually. You don't seem to be very upset about the fact that your adulterous husband is fucking my nineteen year old daughter."

"What's your daughter's real name?" Jill inquired.

""Fawn. Her name's Fawn."

"Oh, of course, what a delightful young lady! She looks just like you. Let me check my Blackbery. Oh yes, Fawn...ah, Thumper, has been over to the house several times."

"But aren't you upset that your husband is dicking another woman?"

"Bambi, my husband, as you put it, dicks a lot of other women. I keep his fuck calendar. As a matter of fact I myself have enjoyed your daughter's sexual proclivities. She is an exceptional little muff diver and her own little pussy is honey sweet. She also really likes my strap on and goes nuts for double penetration. So what's your point?" Jill replied with a hint of irritation.

The look of shock and surprise on Bambi's face made Jill wish she could snap a picture.

"Thumper says your husband's cock is..."

"Almost ten inches long? well actually it's started to grow---again. It's now almost eleven inches long."

"She also said his cum tastes like..."

Sweet cream with a hint of chocolate and Grand Marnier? Yes I know. Why are you here? Your daughter is of age; I am well aware of her activities in our marital bed. Thumper, Fawn or whatever really seems to enjoy my husband's cock...in her mouth, cunt and ass. She certainly wasn't seduced or forced. What do you want?"

"I want to see it."

Pardon me?" Jill replied, but as her keen olfactory senses began to sense the distinct scent of rapidly moistening cunt, Jill knew exactly what Bambi meant.

"I want to see his cock."

"Well, this is highly unusual---and you're certainly not on the schedule---but Mike should just be finishing up with his afternoon session, let me see, that would be, Missy Davis---do you know her?"

"Why yes, I do. She's one of my best friends...I had no idea."

At that moment the front door opened and a gorgeous red head also in her thirties exited the house grinning from ear to ear.

"Bambi! I had no idea you were on the roster. From what you've told me about your sex life with Bob---needle dick, I think you called him---you're in for an amazing treat."

Jill noted the increased aura of sexual arousal emanating from Bambi's crotch, mixed with the freshly fucked essence coming from Missy's nether region. As Missy gave Jill a less than platonic kiss the remnants of Mike's sauce entered her mouth. Many women would use a mouth wash after sucking a big cock; none did so after sucking her husband off; the flavor was simply too enjoyable to lose. As Missy said her goodbyes to her good friend Bambi, Jill escorted the stunned woman through the front door.

"Have a seat, Bambi. I'll go talk to my husband."

Mike was back at the computer, madly typing out his next chapter. Jill hated to interrupt him but needed to explain the problem now sitting in the living room.

"Give me ten minutes, babe...I'm on a roll here. Entertain our guest, if you don't mind."

Jill returned to the living room. "Can I offer you something to drink, Bambi? My husband is just finishing up a chapter in his latest book and I don't want to disturb his train of thought. He'll be out in ten minutes or so. Why don't you and I get acquainted?"

Bambi accepted the offered glass of Chardonnay; Jill sat on the love seat next to Bambi and examined her closely. She was really quite beautiful and obviously took good care of her body.

"So, Bambi. You want to fuck my husband?" No sense in beating around the bush; there really wasn't time. The kids had to be picked up from school in an hour.

"Well...I...no, I just want to see it...the cock, I mean."

"Bambi, I don't think you're being entirely truthful. I have very keen senses---particularly my sense of smell. I can clearly smell your pussy---very nice scent, by the way---and you are more than a little aroused. Let's see, there's another aroma I sense...what is that? Oh, I know! It's one of my favorite lubricants, the one with a hint of Jasmine. But, Bambi, it's typically thought of as exclusively an anal lubricant. What on earth could you have in mind lubing up your shitter before accosting me in the driveway? I'm pretty sure that I'm looking at a woman who came over here today to get laid."

Bambi had been caught and was more than a little embarrassed. Sex with her husband, Bob was absolutely awful---when it occurred---which was seldom. She had not had an orgasm with her husband and his pitiful little cock---ever. He had never become adept at getting her off with his mouth and found anal sex to be dirty---even perverted.

Jill noted that Bambi was wearing a delightfully short skirt sans panty hose. Her amply boobies were projected upward by a demi cut push up bra. From the intensity of the increasing aroma from her cunt and ass, Jill was positive that the woman had forgotten her panties. She decided to explore.

"Bambi, your not wearing any panties are you?"

Bambi shook her head, then uncrossed her legs nervously. The hem of her provocative little skirt was barely an inch from her moist little quim.

"Show it to me, Bambi, show me your pussy." Jill said in her best, commanding, business voice. Bambi raised the skirt several inches exposing her glistening little treasure.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Bambi. Show me what's inside." Jill again commanded.

Bambi reached down tentatively and parted the lips to her girl hole.

"I'm betting that you are quite adept at getting off with your fingers. Show me, Bambi."

Bambi began to massage her love button, alternately inserting several fingers inside her steamy hole.

"Would you like me to help?" Jill inquired, as she herself became increasingly aroused at the delightful picture in front of her. Bambi nodded.

Jill moved to the new woman and raised her to her feet. As Jill softly explored Bambi's full mouth with her own she replaced Bambi's fingers with hers.

"Do you like eating a woman's pussy, Bambi?" Bambi moaned and nodded again. Jill removed her thong panties in a flash.

"Show me what you've got---bitch!" Jill, ordered, sure that Bambi had just enough sub in her to do as she was told in a sexual situation. Bambi did not disappoint, sinking to her knees and expertly lapping Jill's special place with enthusiasm. Oh, my, Jill thought to herself! This one was very adept. Jill came quickly as was her normal highly orgasmic nature.

"Turn about is fair play, Bambi---and you've certainly earned it! On the coffee table! Hold your legs up! Slide your cute little ass over the edge." And with those instructions, Jill went down on Bambi.

What a delightfully sweet—and unusually tight---pussy Bambi had with the distinct flavor of hazelnuts and vanilla ice cream. Inserting one, then two fingers into Bambi's tight little ass hole, Jill confirmed that the woman had indeed lubricated her back door with expectations. It took Jill only a couple of minutes to bring Bambi to a whimpering, moaning, sobbing orgasm. Jill lapped up every available drop of her delightful essence, then shared it with the woman's via a deep and probing kiss.

Mike had observed at least the culmination of the girl exchange from the doorway, not wanting to interrupt the two very busy women. Finished with Bambi, Jill turned expectantly to her loving husband.

"She's very ready, dear. This cunt is delightfully slimy and she lubed her little shitter before she arrived. Her oral skills are more than acceptable; she definitely is here for more than a look. I need to leave in a few minutes to pick up the children---but not before you show it to her...that's always my favorite part. Mike, this is Bambi. Bambi, this is my husband Mike."

With no preliminaries Mike quickly doffed the thin, nylon shorts he often wore around the house. He was hard...very hard. He had obviously enjoyed the girl show that Jill and Bambi had put on.

Bambi's hand shot to her mouth as she viewed, for the first time, Mike's engorged fuck tool.

"Oh my God." She said, "I had no idea...I thought my daughter was exaggerating...kids always exaggerate...that's fucking amazing----it's gigantic!" And with that, Bambi moved to Mike and grasped his massive cock with both of her hands, softly stroking its full length---and girth---with delight. She turned toward Jill, a pleading look on her face.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers