Life was Good!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers

"Okay Bambi---but just this one time. Next time you need to wait your turn and be on the schedule. If you're exceptional you'll get favorable scheduling---but you must know that the competition is fierce! I need to go pick up the kids. I'll be back in an hour. Have fun kids---and don't do anything I wouldn't do!" And with that, Jill grabbed her purse and keys and scampered out the door.

After Jill exited, Mike took charge. "Off with the clothes, Bambi."

Bambi removed her scant garments. Mike was very pleased. Bambi had long, firm legs, excellent tits and a delightful little bubble butt. Mike moved up behind her as she twirled around displaying her wares, caressing the tight cleft of her fine ass and running his fingers along her tight little brown eye. Within seconds he was probing her anal canal with two fingers and was please that Bambi got the message and was gently fucking his fingers with her taunt little butt.

"Is that where you want it first, Bambi?" The woman moaned and nodded.

Still standing behind her, Mike placed the massive head of his cock at her anal barrier.

"You're not a virgin back here, are you? But it's been awhile since you had a cock in your ass hasn't it? But you've been practicing, haven't you? I bet you found Fawn's practice toy and tried it out on your own sweet little ass, didn't you?" Bambi nodded again.

Mike quickly popped the gorgeous woman's anal ring with his billiard ball sized cock head. Bambi gasped but began a slow, rhythmic rotation of her tight little hips as if attempting to screw her ass onto Mike's cock. Mike let her proceed at her own pace as she became more comfortable with the fullness. Soon he was balls deep in Bambi's tight little rectum.

Moving her over to the sofa he had her lie over the high side arm. The sofa had been specifically designed for this purpose and for Mike's height, allowing him maximum anal penetration and an elevation that did not require him to either bend his knees or rise up on his toes. Actually, every piece of furniture in the house had been designed specifically with some sexual activity in mine. Jill and Mike often referred to this as the anal fuck sofa.

After he was sure Bambi was comfortable, Mike increased his pace, fully penetrating Bambi's delightful posterior on each and every stroke. Bambi was a talker; Mike liked that.

"Oh, Jesus...fuck, oh God it hurts so fucking good! It's been too long...ream me baby! Oh yes! Drive it deep. Make me your anal slut...fuck that ass...oh shit!"

Fortunately there was no shit...Mike was not into scat. Bambi had obviously cleaned her little pooper appropriately before arriving. He jammed his giant pole into the willing woman for a long time...after all, he had already cum more times than he could remember that day. He had perfect control of his orgasms, but after shooting over a dozen loads in less than eight hours, he knew that Bambi was in for a serious ass fuck.

She didn't show any sign of wanting him to cease and desist but he also knew that her little hole would be more than a little tender the next day. Still, she had come for, and requested an ass fuck and Mike was going to give Bambi her money's worth. Almost thirty minutes later, Mike dumped his usual quota of hot cream deep in Bambi's hot bowels. She had cum several times. As he lifted her up and presented his nasty cock to her for cleaning, she took it deep in her mouth without hesitation, ravenously cleaning every vestige of his delightful cream and her own ass juice from his dick.

Mike started a slow mouth fuck and was pleased to see that Bambi took all of his organ all the way to the back of his throat. He had held back one last squirt as a special reward for Bambi. After a few minutes of delightful skull fucking he squirted that last string precisely on her tongue. She swallowed it, grinning from ear to ear. Another very satisfied woman, Mike thought to himself. Maybe this is my destiny?

"How long do you need to rest before you fuck my pussy?" Bambi asked expectantly.

"Not more than ten minutes."

Mike replied, stroking his massive tool which had only slightly deflated. Several years earlier Mike had found out during his annual physical that his body produced an unusually high amount of the very same compounds present in several of the more popular ED medications. His doctor, Sheila, had marveled at how large his cock was, but more important how easily it became very erect. Most men were a little embarrassed at having a female doctor---and a very attractive one at that---examine them intimately and would deflate and shrivel. The first time Sheila had inserted her talented digit inside his ass as part of the examination, Mike's cock had grown rock hard and was standing at a forty-five degree angle.

Dr. Sheila had asked him probing questions about his sex life and had been astounded---and aroused---when he told her that he routinely got off more than fifteen times each day.

"When was the last time you, ah, had sex?" Sheila inquired, coyly.

Checking his watch, Mike replied. "Thirty minutes ago, Doctor."

"And how many times since you woke up this morning?"

Mike thought for a second, adding up the figures in his head. "Seven or eight?"

"And when do you anticipate having sex again, Mike?" Sheila had asked, now openly flirtatiously.

"As soon as you strip out of that darling little lab coat, Doctor. Your choice, where do you want me---mouth, pussy or butt?"

"Have you got time for all three?" Sheila asked expectantly.

Checking his watch again, Mike asked Sheila an important question. "How much longer do you need for the exam, doctor?"

"I'm done. You're in amazingly good health. I just need to do a detailed examination of your sexual performance. How's that sound?" The doctor asked, disrobing as she spoke. To Mike's delight, Doctor Sheila wore absolutely nothing under her lab coat.

"Well, you scheduled two hours for my physical, and you've only taken thirty minutes, so I'm confident that we have ample time."

Being a health nut, Mike decided after that day that monthly physical exams just made prudent sense. Since Sheila also liked girls, Jill switched doctors and signed up for monthly exams as well---sometimes scheduling them at the same time as Mike's exams. Doctor Sheila was an absolute anal freak and particular liked taking Mike's massive cock up her rear while devouring Jill's sweet quim. Going to see the doctor could be so damned rewarding, Mike thought to himself.

Back to Bambi; it had been less than ten minutes, but the cock was already nearing its usual forty-five degree angle. As Bambi licked her lips expectantly, Mike went over and picked her up effortlessly and carried her to the massive master bedroom. Mike decided on the larger wedge pillow which would be very comfortable for Bambi but would also elevate her slippery little hole to the right angle for maximum penetration as well as giving Mike perfect leverage. Sliding her tight little ass to the edge of the wedge and sliding the wedge to the edge of the bed, Mike inserted the head of his gargantuan cock into Bambi pretty little pussy, encouraging her assistance in holding her long legs out of the way.

"I want it hard...rough, even...is that okay?" Bambi asked.

Mike leaned forward to kiss Bambi, roughly squeezing both of her nipples in the process. She cried out but the ear to ear grin never left her face.

"Treat me like a slut." Bambi requested.

Mike drove his big cock to the depths of Bambi's birth canal. The rapid motion took the attractive mother of two by surprise. She was a talker; Mike bet that she also liked to be talked to.

"Take it deep you fucking little whore! You like being drilled by that big cock, don't you, slut? Show me what a nasty little bitch you can be. Moan for me slut, show me you need this big cock!"

"Oh, yes, baby, fuck this little adulterous slut. Make me a real women! Oh God you're so fucking deep."

Checking the wall clock on the opposite wall, Mike figured he had really only about twenty minutes to service Bambi's girl hole before he needed to get her cleaned up and dressed. One of the advantages to this particular sex cushion was that Bambi's tight little ass was also in the perfect position. Withdrawing his cock from her hot little cunt, Mike quickly inserted his rigid organ back in her still distended anal hole. She showed surprise, but not displeasure. Making his decision, Mike decided on a course of action.

"I'm going to fuck both your holes at once you nasty little ass whore!"

As he had so often done in the past, Mike set up a perfect motion, alternately penetrating Bambi's tight little pooper and her surprisingly hot little cunt on alternate strokes. Mike never missed a beat. Bambi played with her erect little nipples and came more times than Mike could keep track of. As the magic twenty minutes came to a close, Mike asked Bambi the always important question.

"Where d you want it, bitch?"

My mouth, cum in my mouth...please" Bambi implored.

Moving up on the bed, Mike looked down at Bambi's mouth, hanging open like a little birdie waiting for breakfast. Jamming the head of his cock into her oral opening, Mike stroked two long strings into Bambi's mouth, then returned to her cunt to dump the final load.

As Bambi looked at him quizzically, Mike explained.

"Just in case your husband decided to eat your little cunt when you get home, I want to leave him a special treat."

Bambi laughed as she thought about her nearly impotent husband Bob sucking another man's cum out of her pussy. She'd make him go down on her. He was too fucking dumb to know that he was eating another man's joy juice.

Bambi cleaned up with some warm wash cloths which Mike provided and was dressed and presentable and out the door as Jill was driving up with the children. Once the kids came home from school and their after school activities, life revolved around them and their world until they were put to bed around 9:00 PM. Jill and Mike were truly doting parents and very involved in their children's development. Life was good!

After dinner, Inga arrived home from night school. The children absolutely loved their live in au pair and the feeling was mutual.

After the kids were down, Mike listened to the delightful sounds of his two favorite women showering together...and pleasuring each other. He was a little tired; after all he had enjoyed an unscheduled sexual adventure with Bambi and knew that he would probably not be up for servicing Inga and Jill at least three times each during the night as was their custom. He was pleased that the two delightful creatures who meant so much to him were working off some of their own sexual tensions together in the shower.

The two beauties tumbled into the bedroom in all of their God given nakedness and proceeded to continue their carnal activities from the shower. Mike drifted off to sleep for about fifteen minutes. When he awoke, he was, as usual, bone hard and ready for action. Inga was taking the full length of his fat cock deep in her throat and Jill had planted her delightful rump over his face. Inserting his longer than normal tongue deep inside Jill's tasty little ass, Mike contemplated the decisions facing him.

Jill's ass or Inga's? Which tight little cunt first? Fuck it. He was completely revived and rejuvenated after his brief nap. He'd fuck both of his special lovers, as he so often did in all of their delightful holes. Lifting Jill off his face and sliding up from under her, he noted the look of disappointment on Inga's face as her favorite cock was taking from her sweet little mouth. Quickly sizing up the situation, she laid back to give Jill perfect access to her sweet little cunt. Positioning Jill on her knees and spreading her knees slightly, Mike impaled his loving wife, his favorite piece of ass with his big fuck tool. God she had a talented pussy, Mike thought to himself! Normally he would have saved Jill for his second pussy fuck; as good as Inga was, there was no one who compared to his loving wife, Jill. Oh, well, Mike thought to himself, variety is the spice of life...and life was good!

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers