Life with a Lump Between My Legs Pt. 01

Story Info
A husband is humiliated and regressed by his wife.
7.9k words
4.18
189.7k
100

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kleincox
kleincox
121 Followers

- Life with a lump between my legs -

A couple of months ago my wife invited her sister over one Saturday morning to do some scrap-booking. My wife recommended that I go work in the yard so they could have some privacy. Yard work is one of my least favorite ways to spend a Saturday morning but it did need some attention and I was not in the mood to deal with my sister-in-law's criticism. We and never really gotten along and she was against my wife and I getting married.

After a couple of hours out in the yard I was hot, tired and not wanting to do anymore yard work. Upon entering the house I headed straight for the shower doing my best to avoid disrupting my wife and her sister. Because I was so hot from working in the yard, I decided to run the shower a bit on the cold side to cool down. That did the trick. I felt totally refreshed when I stepped out of the shower. My relief quickly turned to horror when I saw my sister-in-law standing there with a sarcastic smile on her face. She was looking at my dick and called back over her shoulder, "Yup Sis, he's got a tiny dick." My wife walked in, looked at me and sighed. "Well, it's confirmed." she said and they both left the bathroom. There I stood wet, naked and completely humiliated.

I stayed out of their way for the rest of the afternoon. After my sister-in-law left my wife acted like nothing had happened. When I tried to mention the incident she changed the subject. Maybe my prayers were answered and nothing would come from it. It wasn't until the next weekend that I realized that event had changed my wife.

-2-

All that week life went on as usual. I had believed that all was forgotten until Friday morning when I reached for my towel after my shower. The towel was huge! I mean it was more like a blanket than a towel and there stood my wife looking at my goods, "Are you too small for it?" she asked. "Umm... I guess so." was all that I could manage. "That's too bad." she said and left the bathroom. Leaving the bathroom my wife said over her shoulder, "I picked out some big boy clothes for you. They're on the bed." It was not unusual for her to pick out my clothes but it was very unusual to refer to them as "big boy" clothes. By the time I reached my clothes my wife was out of the room. I checked and the selection of clothes seemed normal enough. "Maybe I'm just hearing things," I thought. I quickly dressed and headed to work.

All day, when I went to the bathroom, I would stare down and my penis and wonder if I really was too small. Maybe my sister-in-law was right and I did have a tiny dick. By days end I had decided to talk to my wife about the matter.

When I got home that night I saw my sister-in-law's car parked in my driveway. My normal irritation with that turned to fear. For some reason I was afraid of any interaction with her. I tried to sneak in the side door to avoid any notice that I had arrived home, but as I quietly opened the door I saw my sister-in-law standing there with a weird smile on her face. "Hi Trish," I muttered weakly. "He's sneaking in the side door, Sis" she called over her shoulder. I pushed past her and went into my house. I found my wife putting some things in boxes on the dining room table. "I'll call you tomorrow, Sis", my wife said to her sister as she was heading out the front door. I was a bit put off by being caught so after she left I said, "Putting guard at each door?" My wife looked up in surprise, "No. I heard you drive up and you didn't come in the front so Trish went to see what happened to you. Why did you come in the side?"

"Why do you think?" I snapped, "Your sister is scary and I didn't want to deal with her tonight."

"Scary? Are you serious? You're acting childish. Is this because of what happened last weekend?" She had a look of concern on her face that looked a lot like pity.

"Honey, I think we need to talk." I stammered

"I think so too, Sweetie, but dinner is almost ready so why don't you come sit down and we can talk over dinner."

My wife is a great cook so we enjoyed a wonderful meal and chatted about our day, then the moment came. There was an uneasy pause. "Honey," I said "about last weekend."

I paused hoping this moment would somehow become less awkward. "What your sister said..."

"I think it's cute," she interrupted. "Huh?" was all I could manage.

"I think it's cute, " she repeated, "In fact, let me see it right now." She pushed away from the table and walked over to me. Looking down at my crotch she said, "Come on. Take the little guy out so I can have a peek." I was shocked. My wife had never been so forward with me and yet she wasn't being mean. I just sat there not knowing what to do. I felt like a little kid who was being told to eat his vegetables. "All right little one, I'll do it myself," and she reached down, unzipped my pants, and pulled them down to my ankles. Now shrunken by fear my penis truly looked tiny, even to me. "Yup, it's cute," she said with a smile and then sat back down at the table like nothing happened. "Do you want to watch a movie tonight? I could pop some popcorn if you would like," she asked.

"Umm... sure," I stammered, not sure what was going on.

"Great. You get the table cleared off and I'll get the popcorn started."

I stood up, pulled up my pants and started clearing off the dishes from the table. After two trips back and forth to the kitchen my wife stopped me. "Sweetie? I'd like to see it again."

"What?"

"Your cute little dick," she said winking at me.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. Come on take it out for me," she said touching my arm lightly.

So I unzipped my fly and fished my penis out. All this was getting kind of kinky so my dick was getting pretty hard. She looked at it and started to giggle, "Look, it's getting hard for me. It's even cuter now." Then she turned and went back to rinsing off the dishes that I had brought in.

"Could you finish bringing in the dishes, Sweetie, so I can finish up?" she said over her shoulder to me. "Uh, sure..." I was now more confused than ever about her behavior.

"And Sweetie, why don't you just take your pants off in case I want to see it again later," she said sweetly.

"No." I had reached my limit, maybe.

"Now!" her tone had quickly changed to a very stern one that reminded me of being scolded by my mother as a child.

"No." I said much more timidly.

She turned and glared at me, "Yes." I slowly unzipped my pants and slid them to the floor. "And your underwear," she said sternly." I complied and found myself naked from the waist down. Her smile returned and a twinge of fear crept into my heart. There I stood confused and half naked, my erection was gone along with my pride. My wife handed me a bowl of popcorn and said, "Good. Let's go see if we can find something to watch." I obediently followed her into the family room.

-3-

My wife grabbed the remote and flipped channels for a bit and after pausing briefly to watch a tampon commercial landed on a documentary about androgynous tree frogs in South America.

"This should be educational," she said as she put the remote out of reach.

I was in a daze. Sitting naked from the waist down, eating popcorn, and my wife watching a show about tree frogs like it wasn't the most boring thing on the planet.

After ten minutes of tree frogs I was getting a bit drowsy and my rested my hands in my lap. My wife saw where my hands were and over reacted. "What are you doing? That is so immature! Big boys don't play with themselves."

"No... it's just... I'm..." I was taken off guard by the whole thing I couldn't seem to explain myself. Then came the awkward pause. With a look of concern, "I'm sorry, Sweetie. Did I embarrass you?"

I flushed red, "It's just that I hand my hands resting in my lap"

"No need to make excuses. Let's just enjoy the rest of the show."

I'm not sure if it was from the big dinner or the boring TV show but I drifted off to asleep. I must have slumped over because I ended up with my head in my wife's lap. I was woken by wife's muffled giggles. I could feel the weight of her breast against my face and I realized she wasn't wearing a bra. Her giggling continued and as I looking up at her I realized she was staring at my crotch. Noticing that I was awake, "It gets even smaller when you sleep. Isn't that precious?" Then she reached over and held my penis between her index finger and her thumb. With my wife touching my dick, my erection returned.

With her slowly stroking my cock with her two fingers she said, "Even hard it's not that big. It's like you never grew up down there." Her words were stinging but the sensation of her touch was bringing me to the edge. "It's not like a man's dick at all. More like one of the boys I used to baby-sit in high school."

That was the breaking point. Hand job or not, I was going to say something... put a stop to this taunting. I rotated my head against her breast ready to speak out but then the unexpected happened.

"Awww, you're nuzzling at my breast like a little kid. Did you want something?" And with that she lifted the edge of her shirt and her left breast popped out at my face. My mind went blank. All I could see and think about was my wife's breast only a breath away from my face. With her hand still slowly stroking me and my lips reaching out for her nipple the inevitable happened. The phone rang.

As quick as could be, her hand released my dick and her breast was covered and I found myself watching my wife get up to answer the phone. "Sweetie, if your are tired why don't you go lay down," she said before answering the phone.

"Hi Trish, what's up?" And off she went to the kitchen to talk to her sister.

- 4 -

At this point I was more than confused. I was sexually frustrated. I took my wife's suggestion and laid down on our bed. Now I hadn't jerked off since I was a kid but tonight was getting to be too much for me to take. I really needed a release from this tension so I took matters into my own hands. If I could just cum then my head would clear and my wife and I could sort this all out. It didn't take long before I was close to cumming but before I could get to the point of no return I could hear my wife walking towards our room. Since I had already been chastised for "playing with myself" I was embarrassed to be caught by my wife so I flopped over onto my belly, pressing my erection hard against the mattress. I heard her suppress a laugh at the sight of me and I didn't blame her. I'm sure I looked silly sprawled across the bed face down with only a shirt on pretending not to have been jerking off just moments before. She rustled around in the room for moment the left.

With the pressure of my body, my dick was demanding some immediate attention. Still being very close, I decided just to hump the bed going hands free for the big finish, and finish I did. With the task being done and being completely spent, I quickly slipped off to sleep.

About twenty minutes later my wife found me still face down but asleep. "Sweetie? I'm off the phone now. Do you still want to talk?"

Slowly I regained consciousness and sat up to straighten things out with her. She gasped suddenly and her expression changed. "You wet the bed!"

"I did no such thing," I demanded.

She pointed to the wet spot on the bed where my crotch had just been. "Then what is that?"

I was doomed. Do I admit that I just humped the bed or do I let her think that I wet the bed? I went with staring at her blankly and hoping the moment would somehow pass. Impatiently she grabbed my wrist, "Well I guess it can't be helped with a baby dick like yours. Let's get you to the potty before we have more problems." She lead me by my wrist to the bathroom and I stood in front of the toilet. "Oh no, little one. You have to sit down. I don't want you spraying all over the toilet."

I can't remember the last time I was made to sit to pee. My wife was making me feel like a little kid. There I was sitting on the toilet with my wife towering over me waiting for me to pee. After a moment she said in a tone reserved for toddlers, "I don't hear any tinkling so you must not be done on the potty." I had had enough. I stood up but she quickly pushed me back down on to the toilet again. "No you don't little mister. I'm not waking up in a puddle of your urine. You'll sit here until your bladder is empty."

I sat there for a few more minutes looking down at my limp dick wondering what had happened and worried about what was going to happen next. When she broke the silence her disposition and voice was dramatically different.

- 5 -

The look on her face was mix of kindness and concern, "Sweetie? I've been meaning to talk to you about your leaky faucet."

"My what?" I said standing up.

She headed out of the bathroom saying, "Come with me and don't forget to wipe your pee-pee."

I tore off a piece of toilet paper, wiped my dick and joined her in the bedroom. She had my laundry basket turned over on the bed. She picked out a few of my underwear and handed them to me. "Your leaky faucet. I'm talking about the pee stains in your pants." I stood there looking at my underwear and for the first time I did notice the pee stains. I thought I had reached the peak of humiliation but then she continued, "So I asked Trish about it."

"YOU DID WHAT?" My voice cracked

"She does have a kid you know! She's a parent and I value her advice."

"A kid? She has a teenage daughter. Was this before or after she saw me naked?" I sat on the bed totally defeated.

"A few weeks before. But Sweetie, you have the evidence in your hands. Trish recommended you sit to pee and wipe when you're done, but after seeing your bed wetting incident you may have a bigger problem," she spoke so gently and stood in front of me, wrapping her arm around me, pulling my head again towards her breasts.

I looked up at her, "Sit to pee? Are you serious?"

"I don't think you would like to hear her other suggestions, so just give it a try for this weekend and we'll see how it goes. Help me change the bed so we can get some sleep tonight in a dry bed."

Reluctantly I agreed, "Alright, I'll go along with it this weekend. Any more surprises I should know about?"

"Not tonight, Sweetie," and she winked at me.

Moments later we were both in bed. My wife was sound asleep quickly leaving me to stare at the ceiling wondering what else did my evil sister-in-law suggest and how could I ever face her again knowing that she thinks I pee my pants. Finally I drifted off to unrestful sleep.

- 6 -

The next morning I woke up naked and alone. My wife is normally up before I am, especially on Saturdays. Still waking up, I pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a big tshirt then headed for the bathroom. Standing there peeing made me feel like I was forgetting something important. Shrugging off the feeling I finished off and headed off to the kitchen to get some coffee. From the kitchen window, I could see my wife in our back yard working in her flower garden. My wife took great care of her garden and often enlisted me to maintain it. After a couple of sips of coffee she noticed that I was awake and joined me in kitchen.

"How'd you sleep?" She asked in a gentle loving voice.

"So-so," I muttered still joining the land of the living.

"Can you help me in the garden today? I could really use your help," her gaze slipped to my crotch

"Um.. sure. I'll give you a hand," my eyes followed hers to my crotch. Then without warning, she pulled the waistband of my sweatpants out and peered in at my penis.

"Really Sweetie," she said with a disappointed tone. "You said you would try."

I was confused at first but slowly I remembered my promise to pee sitting down. "I'm... sorry. But Honey..."

She ignored me and intruded with a stern tone that gave me flashbacks to grade school, "And you've gone and wet your pants too."

She pulling my sweatpants to my ankles she said, "Lift up your shirt and wait right here while I go get something."

What a sight that must have been. There I was with my pants around my ankles and my shirt held up like a little kid. My wife came back with the box that I saw her packing up last night. For it, she took some baby wipes. "What are you going to do with those?" I demanded, still holding up my shirt.

"Gee, I don't know. I thought I might wipe off your little pee-pee because you don't know how to wipe and I don't want you getting a rash," she said sarcastically. I stood there as she wiped me off and said nothing. I was so embarrassed by this whole thing I didn't know what to say or do.

When she was done, she threw away the wipes then stood in front of me. "Sweetie, I want you to see something," She pulled the waistband of her shorts out so that I could look down into her pants. "Do you see this?" she asked. My heart was racing. I started to pant. I felt like I was in grade school looking up skirts under the desks.

She continued, "No pee. See? I wipe myself when I'm done so I don't end up with pee in my panties." At this point I wasn't really listening. I was fixated on my wife's neatly trimmed pubic hair and the way the fabric of her panties clung to her crotch. My dick was so hard that it was bouncing in the air. I can't remember being this turned on before in my life.

"Trish said you might have some problems rehabilitating," €she said softly. At the sound of her sister's name my heart sank.

"Come along little one. I guess we'll have to start potty training you."

- 7 -

My wife sat me on the toilet just like she did the night before. She towered over me like I was a toddler who need to be helped in the bathroom. Finally a few trickles escaped. "Good boy!" she said with a great big smile, "Now stand up and let me wipe you off." I obediently complied.

Standing behind me she reached around and took a piece of toilet paper. Taking the toilet paper in one hand and grasping my dick with her index finger and thumb of her other hand she gently wipe the head of my dick. "See, Sweetie? When you tinkle you need to wipe." I could feel her breast pressing against my back. I knew she didn't have a bra on because I could feel her stiff nipples poking me. I got hard in her hand and she could help but to notice.

"My my, what a big boy you think you are." She turned me around, put the lid down on the toilet and set me back down. Her shorts and panties quickly came off and I was staring right at her crotch. She rubbed herself a few times then guided my face in. I had performed oral sex on my wife only a few time before and never in the bathroom with her standing over me. This whole situation must have been some sort of secret fantasy for her because she was not only hot but sexually aggressive. She humped my face until her legs buckled from orgasms. I was in a daze. My sweet innocent wife was teasing and taunting me, humiliating me, and now using me to satisfy her sexual desires. I was way past horny. I wanted so much to grab my dick and start pumping. Recovering for her orgasm, she stepped back and picked up her shorts and panties off the floor. Precum was dripping from my dick.

"Aww. See you're peeing yourself again. At least you made it to the bathroom this time," she winked and head out the door, "and don't forget to wipe, Sweetie."

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed release. I grabbed my dick and started pumping. With my eyes closed tight, I was reliving the last few minutes in my mind's eye. Then I felt a stinging in my hand, and again. I opened my eyes to see my wife standing over me smacking the hand that I was jacking off with.

"What are you doing! You are so immature here you are playing with your pee-pee like some kind of little boy. Now knock that off and help me with the garden." She stood there waiting for me to move. I was frozen. I couldn't even remove my hand from my now limp cock. She finally smacked my hand away from my dick and motioned me to stand up. She helped me back into my sweatpants like a kid. With my head hung low, I followed her out to the garden.

kleincox
kleincox
121 Followers