Life with a Lump Between My Legs Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of Live With a Lump Between My Legs.
3.9k words
4.43
74.1k
20

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kleincox
kleincox
121 Followers

- 17 -

"Sweetie, we agreed about this last night. If you want your rash to get better you need to quit wearing you boy underwear for a while. If you aren't comfortable with the panties Trish gave you, you can borrow a pair of mine until we can get you your own."

She waited for my answer. It seemed like she was expecting me to come to the same absurd conclusion that she had come to. "Really?" I said, maybe a bit too sarcastically. "That hardly seems like the only options."

My wife obviously came from the same ninja spanking clan as her sister because I found myself bare-ass across her lap getting the second spanking in a week. She didn't spank as hard as Trish but it still stung and the most humiliating part was the lecture.

"All I've been trying to do is help you" SWAT, SWAT "and you've been fighting me and I'm tired of it." SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT "My sister has gone out of her way to help you to and you've been disrespectful and rude." SWAT SWAT "You have a little problem with a rash and you are acting like a bratty child when all I'm trying to do is help. Your defiance is unacceptable." SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

When she was done she stood me up and handed me Trish's panties, "Now put your panties on and get dressed. And let's not have a problem like this again."

I slid the panties on over my now twice sore butt. Much to my annoyance it did seem to help. My pants didn't seem to irritate my rash or stubble. It was a bit snug in the wrong places but overall not uncomfortable. I soon joined my wife in the kitchen where she had a waiting cup of coffee for me.

"I'm sorry Honey. I know you are just trying to help me," I said wanting to put an end to the conflict between us. "I just feel weird wearing women's underwear and with all the other things going on lately I just..."

Before I could finish my thought she was beaming and gave me a big hug. "Oh Sweetie. It's not that I like punishing you like that but you were acting childish and I guess the mom in me just kicked in. It's Wednesday so if we don't have anymore incidences like this morning you'll be back in your boy panties by the weekend." She was rubbing my butt over my pants to remind me of what incidences she was talking about. "Now your panties are thinner than you are used to and are made of a different material so if you aren't wiping properly after going potty I will know. So be a good boy today."

She went back to fixing lunches for both of us. After that tremendously awkward conversation I was eager to find something else to talk about. "So it's your first day of work this morning. What will you be doing?"

"I'm kind of a relief worker. I'll be working from 10 am to 2 pm to help around lunch time so the full time staff can take breaks and have lunch. They need me to read to the kids, help out with the littler ones, make bathroom runs with those who need help and generally be another adult in the mix. I'm really excited."

Looking at the time, I realized it was getting late. "Sounds like you'll enjoy it. I can't wait to hear about it tonight."

- 18 -

At work, Julie seemed a bit stand offish and distant. I chalked it up as feeling awkward about the conversation from the day before. Mid morning Jessica came by and accidentally dropped a box of paperclips and I bent down to help her clean them up. Soon after that another girl came by with a stack of files. She slipped and some of the files fell close to me. This happened a couple more times with different objects and different co-workers. Each time I found myself help them pick up something off the floor.

Julie seemed really agitated when she rolled her chair towards me so she could speak softly. "Your waistband is showing." She whispered without making eye contact.

"Huh?"

She whispered slowly and more deliberately, "We can see the waistband of your underwear."

As the realization of what she was saying sank in I found myself paralyzed with fear.

"Thank you." I replied breathlessly pulling my shirt down as best I can

The rest of the day I avoided any contact with my co-workers. I imagined every possible scenario in which the news of my underwear choice was spread throughout the office. I felt sick and contemplated just going home for the day. I couldn't just forget about the fact that I was wearing women's underwear because I was reminded every time I went to the bathroom. Having to sit to pee so I could make sure not to dribble in my underwear didn't keep my situation far from my mind.

With only fifteen minutes left in the day Jessica strolls over to my desk. I felt like I was back in grade school waiting for the school yard bully to give me a wedgie. "Another laundry malfunction today?" She said playfully

I braced myself for the worst. "I'm sure you all had a good laugh at my expense today," I was upset but trying to remain in control, "but I'd like it if you would just leave me alone." My eyes never left the spot on the floor halfway between Jessica and me.

"I was just playing with you" She said with a hurt tone in her voice. "No one really noticed but Julie and me. I just sent the other girls around just to have fun some fun. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

I looked up at her and didn't see any malice in her face. I gave her a weak smile, "It's been a rough week."

"So what gives?" Jessica pressed.

"Just leave him alone, Jessica" Julie snapped

"Oh come on. YOU want to know as much as I do." They both looked back at me expectantly.

I sighed heavily and began the excuse I'd been rehearsing in my head all day. "I seem to be having an allergic reaction to something and my wife thought a change of material might narrow down the possibilities."

"See Julie," Jessica quipped at her friend, "there is a reasonable explanation."

"You were right." Julie said sheepishly.

" I've got a doctor appointment on Friday so I'm hoping to know more then," I continued.

"So you'll be wearing panties for the rest of the week?" Jessica's question hung in the air for a moment.

"Well, yes... I guess." I stammered.

"But just for medical reasons, right?" Julie seems worried again.

"Yes.. right. Of course, just for medical reasons." My confidence with this conversation was wavering. "I should be heading home, see you tomorrow." I said making my retreat for the door.

For the first time this week I was really looking forward to getting home. I wanted to get out of these panties and relaxing with a beer in front of the TV. I started to thinking about my wife's first day at work and wondered how that worked out for her. I started thinking about what she'd might be wearing when I got home. I started thinking about how she's been going bra-less around the house lately. I was getting more and more anxious go get home. Then I remembered how I noticed that she was letting her pubic hair grow out. I was really getting turned on and could feel my erection pressing hard against the soft thin material. I was very relieved to find that Trish's car wasn't in front of my house when I got home.

By the time I reached the front door I was in full horn-dog mode. I found my wife in the kitchen getting dinner together. I came up behind her and gave her kisses on the back of her neck.

"Somebody must have had a good day." She said coyly pressing her body back against mine.

I wanted to jump her bones right there but still tried to be conversational. "Did you have a good first day at work?" I could tell she wanted to share her day with me but didn't want to break the mood for me.

She turned around and pressed her hips against mine, "You don't really want to talk about my day, do you?" Sexy was oozing from her voice. There was no way she could miss my hard-on through the thin skirt she was wearing. We started to make out like we were a couple of teens on a Saturday night. I reached under her skirt and ran my hand over her thigh discovering that she wasn't wearing her normal sexy thong but a more conservative pair of panties. I started to hook my finger into the waistband to pull them down when she push back and began rubbing my cock through my pants. I was panting hard when she opened my pants revealing my pulsating hard on straining against the thin fabric. "Oh you've been a bit of a naughty boy haven't you?" her voice was like an opiate, " You've made a little mess in your cute panties." With her index finger, she circled the pre-cum stop I was leaving on the panties. Then she slowly lowered both my underwear and pants to my ankles adding to the hurricane of sensations. As she stood back up her hair gently brushed against the head of my cock. I was so light headed because the blood was rushing away from my head towards the only organ of importance at that point. My wife stepped back slightly as if to admire her work. The anticipation was just to the point of pain when she reached out and lightly touched the most sensitive spot on my sex organ, that point on the underside of my cock where the shaft and head meet. Just then, this hurricane went from a category 5 to a category 0.

"Now that wasn't pee." She said with a laugh. I was still twitching from the mind blowing orgasm I just had. When my eyes were able to focus again I look at my wife. "Did I get any on you?"

She laughed again and shook her head. "You don't shoot that far, Sweetie." She produced some wipes from what looked like a backpack and wiped of the remnants of sperm from her hand and my penis then dabbed at a small spot on the floor. I could tell she was a little disappointed with the lack of participation in our sexual encounter but she proceeded with the clean up without complaint.

"Honey," I started to say

"Let's get you out of these clothes then I can check on your rash," she interrupted. She picked up my clothes and examined the panties briefly. I couldn't quite read her expression but I could tell she wasn't pleased with the mess I made in the panties. "You know I told you to be careful with these panties," her tone was changing from flat to stern. The closer we got to the bedroom the more I got the sense that something less pleasant was coming.

"I'm sorry. I was trying to be careful"

"Did you wipe every time you went potty?"

"I think so." I was feeling less sure about my answer

She sniffed at the panties as she sat on the end of the bed and motioned for me to stand before her. "They smell a bit pissy to me," she held them out for me to smell.

"Come on now," she insisted, "take a good sniff."

From the way that she was holding them I could only see the spot made by my pre-cum. She press them into my nose and being still a bit fresh she ended up wiping it on my nose. I winced at the thought.

"See? You smell it too." I could tell by her tone that I should argue. She spread her legs and lifted her skirt up revealing a simple pair of cotton panties. My eyes were fixed on her crotch. She sensed that she had me hooked and leaned back slightly to show me a bit more. "Do you like looking up my skirt?" I couldn't respond. I was stuck between a feeling of impending doom and the feeling of seeing something that I wasn't supposed to be looking at. "Do you see any pee stains on my panties?" Her actions didn't match her behavior. She still sounded like she was scolding me, trying to explain an obvious truth but she was clearly spreading her legs and showing me her underwear.

"Get closer," she demanded, "Take a good look". I was on my hands and knees with my face inches away from your panty clad pussy. Since I had just recently release all my sexual energy I found I was experiencing an odd clarity. I found myself actually examining her panties for pee stains. As quick as it has started, it was over. She was sitting back on the edge of the bed covering up her panties with her skirt. I was completely dumbfounded. Was this really and exercise in showing me she didn't pee in her panties? Did I miss something?

"Now we need to deal with a couple of things," she began in a serious tone, "First, I asked you this morning to be careful not to mess your nice panties and you did. Second because you've wet your panties so I think it best just for you to wear a diaper for the rest of the evening. Later we will have to talk about what to do about tomorrow. Now lay across my lap."

Somewhere in my rational mind this all made no sense. But at that moment it seemed perfectly reasonable for my wife to be spanking me for cumming in her sister's panties because I was horny. Maybe I did deserve a spanking for that.

After the punishment was administered I was put in a diaper and sent back to the kitchen to wash the lettuce and cut up some vegetables while she "took care of something" in the bathroom.

- 19 -

I took her awhile to join me in the kitchen. She had changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt. She returned with a big smile and a bounce in her step. Since she had taken so long I had our salads made and the table set. I was just pouring opening a beer for myself when she can over and gave me a huge kiss on the mouth.

"What was that for?" I said confused by the manic behavior of my wife.

"Because I know that you love me," she said with a wink. "Now it looks like you did an excellent job getting dinner on the table." She patted me on my diapered behind.

We sat and chatted like a normal couple for a long time. She told me all about her new job and the excitement she had for being able to help out. Anytime I was getting low on my beer she would get me another. In stark contrast to earlier, I was enjoying this kind of attention from my wife.

It wasn't until my third beer that the conversation turned to my day. "So did you have a better day today?" She asked innocently

"No." I spoke too quickly and with too much emotion. I hadn't wanted to talk about getting discovered by Julie and Jessica but I was starting to feel tipsy.

"What happened? I thought the panties helped the rash." She asked with concern

"It did but a couple of coworkers saw the waistband above my pants." I was starting to re-live the emotions of my day. The alcohol in my system was betraying me.

"What did they say? Did they bully you?" Her tone was taking on a motherly protection.

"It's alright. I told them I was having an allergic reaction to my pants so I needed to wear women's underwear for a while."

Her expression went blank. "That is the stupidest thing I have ever hear." She said flatly.

After saying it out loud to her, I had to agree. After a moment her demeanor softened, "Did they believe you?"

"I guess." I was feeling really dumb for such a lame excuse and it dawned me just that Jessica and Julie probably didn't believe me.

"I'm sure it will be alright. I don't like that you lied but I sounds like you've painted yourself into a corner. Now you will have to wear panties to work for a while." The amusement in her voice concerned me a bit. "Finish up that beer while I clear the table then we can sit on the couch and talk more."

I was only halfway through the bottle so I chugged the rest down. The sudden flood of alcohol in my system tipped my scales to drunk. I stumbled a bit standing up but my wife didn't notice. She grabbed another beer for me and headed out of the room. I thought I should protest but my judgement was already impaired. I wasn't stumbling drunk but it was taking great effort to not appear that way. My wife had already settled down on the couch with a glass of wine. She handed me the beer before I sat down so I ended up spilling a little in the process.

We chatted a bit more about my excuse to my co-workers. The topics seemed to jump around from there. The guest room needed painting, the car's tires needed rotated, more stories about her first day at work and other benign conversations to pass the time. I was doing pretty good until I started missing my mouth and dribbling beer down my front.

Without stopping what she was saying, she retrieved a child's cup from her backpack, the one that had baby wipes from before. She took top off and as if it was the most natural thing to do, she poured the remaining beer into the juvenile cup and handed back to me. She was still mid sentence when I interrupted, "What's this?"

"A sippy cup, Sweetie. You seemed to be having problems so I was trying to help you out."

I was slightly amused with this new contraption but could quite figure out how to work it. My, noticing my difficulty said, "you don't know how to work it do you? Here," she sat down and pulled my head to her lap, positioning me on my back looking up at her. There had been something nagging at me for the last half hour but I couldn't quite put my finger on it until that moment. I had about three and a half beer and needed to pee badly. With the shift of position my badder gave out and flooded my diaper. The relief must have translated to my face because my wife smiled knowingly and guide the cup to my face. "You suck on the end and the liquid comes out," she said softly once the cup was in place. After a couple of less than successful tries I got the rhythm of it down and quickly finished the cup.

My loving wife was looking down at me, stroking my hair as I stared blissfully into her eyes. As the moment wore on the hot urine filling my diaper turn colder. The change was starting to irritate my already sensitive skin. Again my wife could read my face. "Something wrong, Sweetie?"

" I've wet myself." I explained

"I know," she replied, continuing to stroke my hair.

"It's starting to irritate my rash."

"Your diaper rash," she corrected, "I'm sure that it is."

She just sat there looking at me, stroking my hair. The more I laid there in my wet diaper the more uncomfortable I became.

"Ummm, it's really starting to hurt." I was beginning to whine.

"Looks like you sure wet a lot. I can see how that would be effecting your diaper rash."

She was distracted almost to the point of apathy.

I wanted to cry. Here I was with a wet diaper and she wasn't doing anything about it. We seemed to be at an impasse. She reached under my shirt and started rubbing my belly. Well that had the wrong effect. I started peeing again. A little laugh escaped her lips as she realized I was wetting again. "I don't know if that can hold much more." She seemed to be enjoying my misery

Finally she stood up and looked down at me. "Do you want something?" she seemed to be teasing me. I reached out in an attempt to get up but only managed to pull my wife's sweat pants to her knees. She wasn't wearing panties. "Really, Sweetie?," She said pulling her pants back up, "I don't think you're up for that."

I sat upright on the couch and my wife squatted down in front of me like she was talking to a little child. "Do...you...want...something?" she repeated slowly. I wanted to say something but for the life of me I didn't know what she was getting at.

"Wait here," she said walking off. Now we're getting somewhere. She's finally going to help me. She returned shortly with the sippy cup refilled.

"I can't drink anything else," I pleaded.

"It's just apple juice. I thought it might help you sober up." she held the cup to my lips.

Tears rolled down my checks. I peed again. I looked at her imploringly "Will you please change me." I sobbed.

She smiled gently, "All you had to do was ask. I'll get the diaper bag." She got the backpack that she was pulling stuff out of all evening and laid out a water resistant mat for me to lay down on.

She peeled off the completely saturated diaper and began wiping all the urine off my pubic area. I laid there bottomless expecting she would put another diaper on me. She just patted my leg indicating she wanted me off the mat.

"What if I need to go potty again." I asked as she was putting everything back into the diaper bag

"Do you need to go potty again?" She said distracted with her task

kleincox
kleincox
121 Followers
12