Life with Aunt Connie Ch. 01

Story Info
Love develops between & Aunt & her eager niece.
1.3k words
4.23
71.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly sat at the kitchen table, trying her best to keep her focus on the boring economics text book. Freshman year at college was a big change, more than she expected. Being away from home, the course load along with basketball practice. Luckily she had Aunt Connie to live with and not some dorm room with a stranger.

"How's it coming along kiddo?" Aunt Connie asked as she entered, arriving home from work.

The 38 year old woman looked much younger than her age. A fitness nut, Aunt Connie was able to keep her petite figure and youthful beauty. Being a local business leader, Kelly always had a tutor for the business classes she took.

"Oh, it's going. Have a test tomorrow." Kelly smiled and looked up.

"You need some coffee. Well, I need some, but you are a good excuse" Connie said, Kelly studied the way her aunt looked in her skirt business suit.

Connie's long brunette hair pulled back into a bun, he perfectly tan legs, her large breasts. Kelly watched the way she moved. As Connie returned, Kelly went back to looking at her text book, pretending to read.

"So, how's basketball practice going for you?"

"Oh, it's harder than I thought, we worked out and ran drills today for two hours. We don't start the season for another month."

"Are you sore?" Connie asked.

"Yeah, very sore." Kelly chuckled.

"Come with me, I think I can fix that." Connie stood and took Kelly's hand.

Walking through the large house, Connie opened her door and led Kelly into her very large room. Being instructed to sit on the bed, Kelly watched as Connie went to the bathroom, returning with a massaging pad. removing her suit jacket, Kelly couldn't help but admire how her aunt's large breasts looked in the form fitting white blouse.

"Alright, take your shirt off dear." Connie instructed.

Kelly lifted her t-shirt off and watched Connie lay the pad on the bed, then climb onto the bed behind her. Her soft hands started to knead Kelly's sore shoulders. The relief was instant as Connie found every knot.

"Wow, you are really tense. I bet there's knots all over your body. You are going to have to undress completely and lay on your belly." Connie moved the massaging pad.

The thought made Kelly a bit uncomfortable at first, but if her aunt could get rid of all the soreness, it was worth it. Standing, Kelly undid her jeans and pushed them down, followed by her white bra and thong. Now, naked in front of her Aunt, Kelly smiled shyly and laid down on her belly.

It felt so good laying in the bed that Kelly just wanted to sleep. She didn't realize the delay in Connie starting the massage. Not knowing that Connie was undressing herself. Finally, the soft hands started kneading her back. Kelly moaned at the pleasure, her face buried in the pillow.

Connie looked down at her nieces 18 year old body laying face down. Her firm ass the small of her back. Connie massaged, but could only think of how bad she wanted Kelly.

Kelley had to break the silence, turning her head to make it easier to talk. She tried to think of a question.

"Aunt Connie, why don't you have a boyfriend?"

"No one has told you?"

"They just said you work too much."

"Oh dear, well, I guess I should tell you then. I don't have a boyfriend because I am a lesbian."

Kelly seemed surprised at first, why was it such a family secret? Were they embarrassed of the most successful woman in the family.

"Oh, that's cool. Sometimes I think I should be lesbian. Boys just don't know how to make girls happy."

"Are you just saying that or have you thought about it?"

"Well, I have thought a lot about girls, but I know mom and dad are against it. I just feel more comfortable and alive around girls."

"Well honey, I know it sounds weird, but if you have any questions, you can ask me."

Kelly suddenly forgot about her soreness and turned over completely. Now seeing her naked aunt in front of her. A complete and total surprise. But the sight was completely beautiful. Her aunts dark nipples, the small patch of trimmed pussy hair, her flat stomach.

"Well, I have wondered what it would be like to kiss a girl." Her eyes still darting up and down her aunts naked body.

"I see, would you like to find out?"

"Yeah, I think I would."

Connie held out her hand and took Kelly's pulling her up to a sitting position. Taking her nieces legs and laying them over hers. Kelly's small breasts were perfect, her shaved pussy just what Connie liked in a woman.

Kelly looked into her aunts eyes. Feeling a connection she had never felt with anyone. She just wanted to melt. She felt Connie reach out and caress her cheek. Kelly closed her eyes and her body tingled at the touch. She felt Connie's hand move to the back of her head and pull her closer. When their lips met, Kelly felt so alive at the softness of her aunts lips. Parting her lips, she welcomed Connie's tongue to her own.

With each second of the kiss, Kelly felt weaker. Staring to lay back, Connie moved with her. Two naked bodies intertwined, holding each other tight as they kissed. Connie's hand began to explore down Kelly's back.

Connie broke from the kiss and started to kiss Kelly's neck, then down her soft chest to the small perfect tits. Her nieces nipples perked up at the first touch of her tongue. The moans of approval told Connie to go further.

Kelly couldn't believe this was happening. The feel of her aunts soft lips now on her flat stomach, her tongue circling and dipping into the belly button. Connie was now inches from her virgin pussy, an excitement built. Kelly had been taught to save herself for marriage, but at this moment, none of that mattered. All that mattered was the amazing, intimate experience her aunt was giving her.

Kelly felt her aunts fingers touch her pussy. Kelly had always enjoyed masturbation, but having someone else's fingers there made her moan loudly. Soon the fingers were joined by the soft touch of her aunts tongue. Kelly's legs parted further and she cried out in pleasure.

Connie hadn't been with a woman in so long that she hungered for the pussy she was not gently eating. Knowing it was her niece made it more exciting. The passion of the moment made her tongue dig in deeper, her fingers softly making her niece wetter.

Kelly had now forgotten it was her aunt eating her. She looked down and saw a woman that she loved and was loving more by the minute. The familiar feeling she had in bed every night was building again. An explosion of pleasure that would now mean something to her.

"Oh Connie, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum!" She cried out. She felt Connie start to suck her pussy. A feeling that made her cry out even louder. Kelly's body started to shake and her back arched as she exploded in a passionate orgasm.

Panting wildly at the power of it all, Kelly closed her eyes as her aunt sucked the last of her juices.

Connie kissed back up her nieces body, she could feel the trembling continue. Once face to face, she saw Kelly smiling proudly, pulling kelly into an embrace, the kiss resumed.

"I hope you didn't mind that?" Connie knew the answer.

"I loved it, I love you."

"I love you too sweetie. Would you like to become my girlfriend?"

"I was hoping you would ask that, of course."

"Alright baby, you can move into this room and we can do that anytime. You better get back to studying, you have that test. Get an A on it and we can do it again. I will let you go down on me for an A" Connie suggested

Kelly smiled, the challenge could be met, she would get that A. Life had now become something she never thought possible, but was happy that had happened.