Life With Miss Ida Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front of my pantyhose was getting very wet with girliejuice, pre-cum and I could tell Ida was not far from cumming herself. Her little jerks and spasm that were her tell-tale signs that she was very close were becoming more frequent. I slowly opened her legs wide and kneeling between them starting kissing up and down along each sheer leg, it was all Ida could do to stop herself from cumming right there and then.

She grabbed at my head and tried pressing my face into her hot cunt, but I told her, "No, not yet – soon, I promise."

And with that I went back to kissing and licking her warm, wet pussy. Her girliejuices were literally soaking her pantyhose and I could tell she was almost there so I moved up and leaning down whispered to her, "You're going to cum for me now, and you're going to cum without a finger or my cock inside you."

With her eyes were staring intently into mine Ida grabbed my face and gave me a long french kiss, licking all her juices from around my mouth and offered, "Mmmmm....nice, make me cum please?? I really wanna cum so bad!!"

And with that I pressed my cum-soaked, pantyhose-covered, throbbing girliecock hard into her hot and hungry mound. Ida lifted her legs up and wrapped them around me, engulfing me in a totally hot and sexy cocoon of sheer pleasure. I pressed into her harder and harder – I could've torn a hole and fucked her royally but that wasn't what this was about – I wanted to show her how erotic all this could be from 'normal' lovemaking.

I figured I might as well go for broke and decide to add a little dirty-talk, spice into the mix – we'd used somewhat 'tame' talk in the past but nothing over the top – I decided now might be as good as time as any. I leant down and whispered hoarsely, "C'mon on you little slut, cum for me! Press that wet pussy into me as hard as you can, bitch – make me cum! Cum all over my girliecock you slut!!" It had the desired effect – Ida grabbed at my hips and started jamming her hungry, hot cunt against my throbbing girliecock.

And then she said something totally out of character and something that I knew would mean that the hard part was somewhat over...

"Fuck me! FUCK ME GEORGIA!!"

Hearing her call my name like that made my heart skip more than a few beats and really sent me over the top – it felt sooo right!

I quickly rolled off her, lay on my back and pulled her on top of me, getting her to kneel over me, my hard and sore, but very happy girliecock jammed nice and tight up against her soaked, pantyhose-covered cunt.

I sat up and pulling her to me, took one of her nipples between my teeth and while nipping at it lightly, I pinched and massaged her other breasts through her satiny camisole. Her orgasm building and building until she couldn't take it any more...

"MMMmmmm....OH FUCK!" she cried. "I-I'M GONNA CUM GEORGIA! OH SHIT!! I'M CUMMMINGGGGGG!!! AAAARRRRRGGGGGGNNNNNNNNHHHHHH!!!!"

I didn't need any more encouragement than that and shot load after load all over myself and between her soaking pussy and my load of girliejuices, we managed to wet ourselves everywhere. As we started to come down off our high, I hugged her tightly, and kissed her passionately, as she lightly spasmed and jerked through her mini-orgasms rolling off the back of her main one.

"My god!" she whispered, "that was THE most amazing orgasm I think I have ever experienced! The sensation before it all was incredible – where did you learn all of that, and how did you know how I would react?" she asked.

"It's not something I learnt or read about my dear, it's just something I know. It feels right when I make a woman feel good. I just think, "What would I like done to me if I was a proper woman, and then I try and provide that pleasure," I answered.

"Well you do it very well – I don't think I've ever cum so hard and for so long before either, and when you said those things to me, fuck...that was incredible! I know I might come across to most as a 'good girl' but that just bought out the animal in me – I loved that! Is this something I can look forward to on a regular basis Georgia, or is this something special to try and win me over?" She added.

I thought very carefully before I answered her, "Ida, you know how I feel about you, even after these short six months – I love you, that much I've made very clear already – and I do feel as though we have something very special. Up until tonite, you knew almost everything about me, in the same way that I know as much about you as you've cared to tell me – this revelation of mine is a big thing I know, but if I know you, it's something that can become a large part of our life. I want to spend a large part of my life with you Ida and if you can accept me for who I am completely, then I know this is going to last a very long time."

And then I added, "I don't want you to answer right away," and looking at my watch and realising how long into the early morning it had gotten I added, "take a day or two to think this all over and then let me know how you feel. I don't want an answer made in the heat of the moment – good or bad – I'd rather you think on it and then we can talk about where this goes next."

And then I decided to add the sealer (or what I hoped might be the sealer), "Let me leave you with one last thing – if you accept Georgia into your life, I can promise you that you will not be disappointed. As Georgia and as my male-self, I am in the relationship not just for love and a long-term partner, but I'm there for you – to serve you, to please you and to pleasure you – whatever you desire. However, there can never be any pain – some slight humiliation is okay – but never any physical pain, not that I think you could conceivably be like that anyway. I would be there at your every command, whatever you order I shall undertake - give the constrictions that living in another persona would allow – and I shall endeavour at all times to obey you."

I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up as best I could, without soap and a towel. I took off my pantyhose, rinsed them under the tap and left them placed neatly over the edge of her bath. I dressed myself and went into to say good night to Ida – she was sitting there rather quiet and, I assumed, somewhat reflective on all that I'd just said, when she looked up at me and said, "I will think about everything you said, and everything you offered, but just let me say this, I totally enjoyed tonight and how it turned out. Strangely, I'm not turned off by your fetish, nor for that matter the effect it had on me – that part I haven't figured out yet, and not sure if I will."

"Anyway," she went on, "let me sleep on it and I'll call you tomorrow – in fact, I'd like to come over to your place tomorrow night to see for myself, because something tells me it's probably more than just hose and the odd bit of lingerie that you enjoy," she added mischievously.

I told her that that wouldn't be a problem and that we'd talk about it further when she came over. On the topic of the effect it had on her, I said to Ida, "about the effect it had on you, let me just leave you with this one other thought then –think back to that moment when you had that little lezzo fling with your girlfriend in high school – try and remember what that felt like and more importantly, why it felt the way it did." And with that I left her to herself to clean up and lock up. I drove home in complete silence, playing over everything that was said, and what had happened and for the life of me I couldn't think of one thing said, or done, that was derogatory, negative or bad in any way. I may have just sealed this partnership in the best way possible. Tomorrow night would tell...

12