Life With Miss Ida Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know what to say, so I just laughed nervously and said, "No! Of course not! Gross!"

But Jessie was persistence and said, "What's so gross about kissing another girl? Girls are pretty and beautiful. What could possibly be wrong with one pretty girl kissing another pretty girl – to me that's beautiful?"

"And then she went on to say, 'now a guy kissing another guy – that's gross!' But two girls, I think that's so hot!" she added.

I just sat there and all the time that her hand was on my thigh, I made no attempt to move her hand away or even for that matter, move away from her. Part of me was curious I had to admit. And that part of me that was curious, was actually getting a little moist with what she was saying. So I asked her, "Have you ever kissed another girl Jess?"

She simply smiled and said, "Plenty of times!"

I was astounded, "When?!?" I practically yelled, "And with who?" I added because secretly I wanted to hear her tell all.

"Well you know that new girl?" she said, "She and I had a real heavy session in the locker rooms after gym last week. She really knows how to kiss! Man, her tongue was halfway down my throat before I knew it. And you know the best part? She made me cum a little just by kissing me!"

"I remember being flabbergasted at my best friend telling me this as I had never suspected that she was this way inclined at all – plus I'd never heard that kind of language from a friend before either. I asked her a few more questions and she let on that she felt she was probably bi – from all that she had read – because she definitely liked being with guys too, but for some reason women turned her on something fierce."

"I also remember asking her why she had never come onto me, or attempted to entice me in some way. She said that the right moment hadn't come up and besides she thought of me as too close a friend to want to ruin it with a friendship – if it was at all possible of happening anyway."

But then she stopped and said, "So, now you know my dirty little secret, let's hear one of yours."

"I didn't know what to say and told her I didn't have any. "Rubbish!" she said, "everybody has at least one thing they'd like to try or that makes them feel different or excited or turned on – and I'm not talking about in life here", she said. "I'm talking about when it comes to sex. So let's hear it, what turns you on Ida?"

"I thought about it for a long while and then openly admitted to her that I wasn't technically a virgin before I had sex for the first time. When she asked me what I meant I said that I had bought myself a vibrator from a store when I was on holiday, out of state, once. And I told her about how that vibrator became my 'best friend' for the entire time I was on holidays and for some time after that too. I used to keep it hidden well away in my bedroom – god! If my mother had found that! An Italian girl, not married with one of those things, she would have killed me!" I told her.

It was becoming very clear that there was more to Ida than I thought I knew and, I liked what I was hearing. I won't say that I had thought she was a prude just that I didn't think she would have been as open and adventurous as she was now admitting. And the nice thing about this moment was that her hand had not stopped moving under my dress and had slid all the way up between my legs and was massaging me very nicely, creating a lot of excitement and I know I was seeping girliejuices all over my pantyhose and bodysuit – I could feel it getting wetter and wetter under there. Also, I had long ago placed my hand on Ida's legs as she lay back against the bedhead, her legs crossed and shining nicely in the soft light. I had worked my hand up under her dress and was massaging and pressing into her warm crotch as she was telling me her story. She kept opening and closing her legs as the story unfolded.

"I also told her that while I love being with guys, there was a part of me, like a lot girls I suppose, that wondered just what it did feel like to kiss another woman. I'd seen plenty of lesbian scenes and suggested lesbian moments in movies and on TV – enough to peak an interest, but like most people, had never had the opportunity to experience it, nor probably even want to. But here, right in front of me, somewhat willingly by the sounds of it, was someone who could quite possibly; help me with that first hand."

"I knew it!!" Jessie exclaimed, "See, I believe that inside every woman or man there's a little voice that keeps asking that question every now and then, 'I wonder what it would be like?' But then that voice would wander off again."

Ida stopped at that point and looked up at me rather dreamily and said, "You want to hear what happened next?"

"Of course I want to hear," I said.

Ida chuckled and just said, "I know you do...I was just teasing!"

"Bitch," I thought, but it was nice being teased a little.

Ida went on...

"At that point Jess knelt and turned me toward her so I was kneeling directly in front of her. Our legs were side-by-side so that my knee was nestled snugly up against her crotch and hers, up against mine. Our short skirts had ridden up and the feeling of our tights rubbing together like that, along with the heat that I could feel coming from her pussy was making everything rather intense. And I can see how you like the feel of pantyhose rubbing together," she said, "it really does feel nice."

"Go on," I encouraged her...

"So Jessie is kneeling there, the light is low, our legs are pressed tightly together and her hands are resting on my thighs as mine are on hers. She looks at me and asks, "would you like to kiss me?"

"I'm not sure," I say. "I'm not sure how I feel about all this, but I will admit to being just a little excited," I offer.

"Jessie then whispered to me to relax and close my eyes, then she leant forward and before I knew it, I felt her give me a very small peck on the cheek. I didn't dare open my eyes, and then I felt her kiss me lightly on the lips. My mouth was closed so it wasn't anything hot or heavy, but her scent and the slight taste from her lipstick really did feel nice and quite luscious."

When I look back on that night, it was most definitely a combination of the alcohol, all the talk before that moment leading up to it and the fact that we were both young and wanting to know.

"Next thing I knew, we had started open-mouth kissing each other, and it got hot and heavy very quickly! We didn't touch any skin on each other but our tongues probed and searched each other's mouths hungrily, our hands were up between each other's legs pressing and massaging against our very horny pussies and grabbing at our each other's breasts as much as we could."

"I know I came that night, although I didn't tell Jess that I did, but I think she knew, she was certainly a little more adventurous than me and I think she went very close to cumming also."

This was turning out to be a lot more than just a "little lezzo thing at high school" that Ida had mentioned before – this was a very hot moment, and one that was turning me on over and over and over!

"After we had both settled down and collected ourselves a little, we lay back on the bed cuddling each other, which was very nice, and then we drifted off to sleep. I woke early in the morning noticing that we had drifted to opposite sides of the bed and as Jessie was still asleep, I crept out of her bed, got undressed and slipped into my own."

"So, what happened the when you both woke again that morning?" I asked.

 

"Nothing – that was the really weird part – Jessie was my usual best friend but she never mentioned it that day and neither did I. In fact, she never mentioned it again – ever! And no opportunity presented itself for a repeated performance, nor did she ever intimate that she wanted to try anything like that again. I mean we had plenty of times when we either stayed over at each other's place, or went on holidays a few times and even shared a hotel room. It was like it was all a dream. I have to admit, I was beginning to wonder whether it happened or not! But it did, I know it did."

"WOW!" was all I could think to say.

"Wow is right. It will always be a vivid memory for me, and one that I cherish as she was a lovely friend – we've gone in different directions now, but I will always have her to thank for allowing me to see another side of people and preferences."

"So, when you asked me last night to remember how it all felt and what it made me feel, I remember exactly what it was that I enjoyed about it - it's the one thing that I've been looking for in a partner up to the moment I met you – the touch of one who understands that it's not just about having a dick and needing to stick it somewhere. And by that I mean most men I've dated have all wanted one thing, to get their rocks off and expect that it would be on tap for them whenever they felt like it. Maybe I was looking for a strong man to lead me around, but all I've been able to find are idiots who think with their dicks."

"Don't get me wrong, I want to be with a man – but a man who knows what a woman needs, and knows how to make that woman feel like a woman – and after last night's little bit of fun, and being here with you now talking about all this, Jessie made me feel like a woman – she knew the right places to kiss, to touch and how hard or soft to do it – all because as a woman herself, she wanted to feel that also."

"And if I'm being honest here, I believe now that I saw those feminine qualities in you long before you showed them to me. Those moments when you wore my stockings, while it was different, it was definitely nice. I think I saw in you the female type that I was looking forward, but all in the body of a guy. How nice to find out now that I can have both," she finished with.

And, with my hand resting snugly in her crotch and hers in mine, I asked, "And do you truly, one hundred percent want both?"

"Yes Georgia I do. I want you in my house, in my life, and in my closet! I want to see your finery sitting there in my dresser alongside my own. I want to open my closet and see your heels sitting neatly beside mine. I want to know that my Georgia is there for me at any time, for anything, that I want her to be – to let me be all the woman I want to be, at any time I desire. Is that what you truly want one hundred percent?"

"Yes Ida, I do!" I answered with the biggest smile I could offer.

"Good, glad to hear that – because there is one small thing we need to get straight right from the outset," said Ida. "My name – while it most definitely is Ida – from hereon in you will refer to me as 'Miss' or 'Mistress Ida', depending on the situation, do I make myself clear?"

"Ummmm..."

"DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!" Ida yelled, interrupting my stumbling response.

"A-Absolutely M-Miss – sorry, but you took me by surprise with that comment just now. May I be permitted as to ask why you say this?"

"Yes you may my dear – you see, while I was doing all my research on cross-dressers, transgender types, tgirls etc., I came across another group of males called, strangely enough 'Traps' – young men or young boys who love to dress as girls or young women – and I must admit, some of them were very convincing and good looking. I can see why they would call themselves Traps – get caught with one of the really pretty ones not knowing you're not with a girl and it could be embarrassing!"

"But I digress – as I did more and more research last nite and this morning, I found some pretty interesting information on these Traps, some of who like to be known as 'Sissies'. Which then led me to finding out about 'Sissies' and 'Sissy-Boys' and what turns them on etc. My dear, I can tell you, I spent a really fun few hours on the internet between last nite and this morning, getting very wet and horny realizing that a woman can wield a LOT of power with the lure of the pussy!"

The whole time Ida is telling me all this, her hand never left my legs or my crotch – my girliecock was hard and throbbing, just begging to be stroked to orgasm or be sucked and allowed to shoot it's girliejuices everywhere. Ida had no idea what we was doing to me! I don't know about other 'girls' but there is definitely two sides to my Georgia – one that would love to dominate another woman given the right circumstances, and have her pleasure me in any way I could dream up. And then there's the more predominant side which is the feminine 'sissy' side most definitely - Ida had just found my button!

Ida's hand stopped and withdrew from my legs and in a rather stern voice asked, "Is this you Georgia? Are you the kind of Tgirl or cross-dresser who likes to be called a 'Sissy'? Because if you are, I need to know these things up front – I need to know everything about you going into this. Because let's face it, it's not your everyday, usual 'boy-girl' relationship is it? And if so, what kind of Sissy are you? A pretty, pink, frilly Sissy? A "spank me because I've been bad" Sissy? Or maybe you like to be humiliated in front of others – that kind of Sissy hmmm? Tell me, which kind are you Georgia?"

"Fuck" I thought, "another make-or-break moment – well, I did choose to 'show and tell' didn't I." I thought for a short moment and offered, "Miss, if I may, I choose to answer like this - the label I place on myself is 'Trans-Lesbian', one who crosses genders - hence the 'trans' and one who loves women – hence the 'lesbian'. Having said that, let me be completely honest and say that there are many sides to the persona of Georgia; the majority of the time I prefer to dress may age, or slightly younger so as to be appropriate and as womanly as I can be."

"There is slutty Georgia who loves to be in a tight miniskirt, satin blouse, heels and trashy make-up for just the right occasion – and, if asked or ordered, can be a total whore. There is also a dominant side to Georgia as well and if so tasked I could be the one issuing the orders and directing where the evening may go. And finally there is most definitely Sissy Georgia – she loves all things pink, all things girly, all things pretty and nice – pretty lace panties under very sheer tan pantyhose, teamed with white ankle socks and pretty heels, in a lovely soft summer dress or short skirt anda pretty blouse."

"Sissy Georgia might love being told to sit beside Mistress and do nothing but brush her hair, while being dressing in nothing but dance-style tights and leotard with white socks, tending to Mistress' every whim and need. And maybe after she's finished brushing Mistress' hair she is ordered to kneel between her legs and very slowly bring Mistress to orgasm simply by finger-fucking her through her sheer pantyhose as Mistress watches a movie."

While I was explaining all this I noticed Ida had slowly pulled the hem of her dress up high enough to display a very sexy white lace bodysuit, and was now rubbing her fingers down between her legs and pressing them against her cunt. I decided to continue in as sexy a mode as I could think up

"You see Miss, I as Sissy Georgia, exists more so than any other persona within me because it is her duty to be there for you than any other reason I exist. As Georgia I know that I don't have a large girliecock – I have a nice one, it's smooth and nicely shaven and a good shape etc., but it has never been of a size that has impressed the ladies – that's why I call it a girliecock. I also know that if you so choose, I may never get to fuck you with it again," I offered.

"Why do you say that?" Ida asked

"Because my girliecock is simply not worthy of your beautiful cunt Miss that's why – oh, and get used to me calling it that too – most like to call it a pussy or some other cute name but honestly, for a total turn on, the 'cunt' really does it for me. All Ida did here was just rub herself harder and hard as I was saying this! I don't presume that just because we make love or that we get to the point of having sex, that I will be lucky enough to end up fucking you, I would never do that.

You must recall during all those times we've had sex, I'd not always been in a rush to actually fuck, I was always more interested in making you cum. And you must have noticed that on some occasions, I didn't cum at all, did you not?

"Now that you mention it," she said, "I do remember it like that. So those times were all for me? You didn't want to fuck me?" She added.

"Oh God Miss! Of course I wanted to fuck you! More than you know...but the beauty of who I am is that I can derive great pleasure simply by giving it as opposed to receiving it. As Georgia and especially as Sissy Georgia, I can tell myself that this is all for you, and my passion, my desire, my lust becomes yours and that helps me to help you reach orgasmic heights that only you deserve and couldn't get to on your own. If I happen to cum in my panties or pantyhose along the way, then I am more than grateful if and when that happens."

Ida's hands had not stopped in between her legs the whole time I was talking and she was beginning to squeeze her legs together as she pressed her fingers harder and harder against her lacey mound.

"WOW! Just your talking is turning me on, you've no idea how wet I am right now," she said.

"Oh, I reckon I have a pretty good idea," I offered, and leaning forward, I placed my hand on top of hers and said, "let me show you."

I stared straight into her eyes and never taking my hand from hers I started rubbing it back and forth across her mound – I could feel the wetness seeping through her pantyhose and through her bodysuit – mind you, the sheerness of her pantyhose and the lace of her bodysuit wasn't really going to stop too much moisture! I moved up and knelt between her legs making sure that my dress rode high up my thighs revealing all of my sheer, smooth pantyhosed legs as well.

I gently lifted one leg and then the other, placing them high and wide as Ida got comfortable against the pillows, her red heels strikingly contrasted against my white sheets and her dark pantyhose. With one hand holding hers against her mound, rubbing and pressing, I started to slowly caress each leg from just beside her nyloned cunt, all the way down to the arch of her foot where it disappeared into her shoe. I kept this going, back and forth – back and forth, and each time I got close to her cunt, Ida would gasp a little and press towards me. I knew I was convincing her. I slid down onto my stomach and inched up closer with my face only about a foot away from her crotch. I could smell the musky sweetness of her cunt, and I could see her pantyhose and bodysuit getting soaked as the girliejuices literally poured from her wet cunt – she must have been sooo wet in there! But I wasn't about to tear any holes and fingerfuck her. This had to be done a certain way.

"Does Mistress like how Sissy is paying attention to her?" I asked

"Yes Georgia, it feels lovely. Please make me cum soon!" She begged.

As I started to talk to her, I unsnapped the crotch of her bodysuit and taking her fingers in mine, started to fingerfuck her with her own fingers.

"Not just yet Miss, we have plenty of time for that," I said. I decided to talk her into an orgasm, "As you ever obedient Sissy, this is for you – do you have any idea how sexy you are when you dress? Always in a skirt, blouse, slip, camisole, pantyhose and heels – always with impeccable makeup and hair just right. Any sissy like me would love to be all over you! As a sissy, there is nothing more sexy than to be able to run my hand up your skirt and feel it slide between a silky, mini-slip and sheer pantyhose. And when I get to unbutton your blouse and see your sexy, satin camis with the lacey edges, I just want to kiss and suck your nipples straight through the material feeling it slide all over your hard nipples as you gasp and moan beneath my lips."