Life With Miss Ida Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ida was trying to place her hand on top of mine and have me fingerfuck her, but I kept swapping her hand back and making her finger herself. Her legs were opening and closing and her eyes were glued shut the whole time.

"Feel that Miss, feel that wet sheer material, full of girliejuices...push your fingers in as deep as they can go...that's right...further...further. Oh wowww! God that looks sexy! Show Sissy what a real woman can do with her fingers...show me what a cunt is supposed to be used for...that's it fuck it! Fuck it really hard!"

As Ida pushed and pushed, her fingers ripped a hole in the sheer material and her fingers started to slide in deeper and deeper. I still held my hand over hers and I wanted her to know that I was there for her...I wanted her to be really sure that she knew that I was guiding her to her orgasm and it wasn't just me fucking her.

"Who's the Mistress? Who's in charge? Who has the hot, wet, sexy cunt that needs fucking!!" Who's the sexy bitch in the fuck-me dress and fuck-me pumps that needs to cum right now?!!?" I started yelling.

"ME! OH FUCK! ME GEORGIA!! FUCK ME PLEASE!?! FUCK MEEE!!!!" Ida screamed.

"No Miss, show your little pantyhose-sissy how it should be done, fuck that wet cunt, jam those fingers in! Jam them hard! HARDER! THAT'S IT! Further...show me Miss, show me how to make you cum!!" I urged.

OH FUCK! SHIT...SISSEEE! I-I'M CUMMING!! OH FFFUUCCKKK!!! YES! YESSS!!Y-YESSSSS!!!! FUUUUUUUCCKKK!!! AAARRRGGNNNNHHH!!!!!" Ida screamed, as she jammed almost her whole hand into her cunt as far as she could, almost doubling over trying to get it all the way up inside her. By this stage I had stopped helping and just lay there and watched intently as she jerked and spasmed through an incredible orgasm which sent gushes of girliejuice all over her hands. As she started to calm down and slowly pulled her hand from her soaking cunt she let a wave of cum flow from herself which I tried to catch as much of in my hands as possible.

Kneeling up in front of her I said, "Miss, this is what your Sissy thinks of your girliejuices," and I licked and sucked all of it from my hands as best I could. Then I leaned forward and French-kissed her, running my tongue deep inside her mouth, letting her taste her sweet, sticky self.

I decided to keep the mood going a little longer because I wanted to keep her on this high for bit more and offered, "Thank you Miss...thank you for letting me watch and learn the best way to make you cum. Thank you for letting me taste you and share that with you. Thank you for letting me be the special sissy that helped you to that incredible orgasm and, I hope I can be there to help you to so many more."

As Ida's hands slowly rubbed herself down from her orgasm, jerking with little gasps here and there, she asked, "Did you come Georgia?"

"No Miss, but I did leak a lot of pre-cum during the whole show, but it was most enjoyable just watching you enjoy yourself. I could watch you fingerfuck yourself for hours. You have a very pretty cunt, especially when it's all wrapped up in sexy pantyhose," I added.

"Thank you Georgia, maybe a bit later" but for now, I really would like to make you cum; I really do think you have deserved that. Between last nite and just now...even though you talk about being there just for me, there will be times when I need to be there for you too...and this is one of those times! Now how about you tell Mistress exactly what it is you'd like me to do for you!"

"Well Miss," I said, "there are a few things I've seen pictures of women doing together and some have really turned me on – can I ask maybe we could try one or two of them?"

Miss Ida just smiled and said, "My dear little Sissy, we have All. NIGHT. LONG!..."