Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 11

Story Info
Liz's friends help dad get the job done.
6.3k words
4.51
72.9k
19
0

Part 11 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
351 Followers

I got off of Liz and was physically drained. This 50 year old man hasn't had this much loving in a long, long time. I started walking towards the screen door when Liz said, "Holy shit dad!"

I stopped walking, turned my head back towards Liz and asked her what was the matter? She never made eye contact with me. She just kept staring at my butt. I asked her if it was to late and if my butt was sun burned. She said, "No, that's the least of your problems."

I was getting a bit edgy with her anxious looks and keeping me in the dark as to what she was looking at. "Dad... dad... your butt... your butt is wide open!" I asked her what she meant by that. She made a circle with two fingers and said, "You have a wide open hole."

Sarcastically I said, "Your asshole would be wide open too if you just had two cocks in it!" Then I reached behind and stuck a finger in my butt and Liz wasn't lying I was wide open.

Liz finally got up off the lounge chair, her wonderful naked body shining in the sun, still staring at my hole. She asked if it hurt. I said it was sore but it would return to normal in a little while. Then she started laughing, "You should see how you're walking dad."

I laughed and said, "I bet you I'm a sight!" We walked back indoors and I plopped down on the couch and Liz sat next to me. I asked, "What just happened?"

Liz told me that seeing my home made videos with dildos up my ass and seeing the video of Eve fucking me that she just had to try it. "Remember I said I'd be right out after I went to the bathroom?" I shook my head with approval. "Well, I called Eve and asked her where the strap-on was. At first she acted dumb and I told her that I had seen the video of her fucking you and that I wanted to try it. So she told me where to find it. But I never dreamed she would stop by and join in."

I just stared straight ahead at a TV that was turned off and said, "That's OK. I've been in a few threesomes, but it was always with a gal and a guy. You two fine young fillies were my first threesome with two gals. Though it wasn't exactly what I had fantasized about."

Liz smiled and said, "You're a great dad... making me happy... someday we'll make your fantasy come true."

We both got quiet and stared at the blackened TV. I finally broke the silence and said, "You realize we have been home by ourselves for over 24 hours and we've been nude the whole time. It's kind of fun being this way isn't it?"

Liz said, "Yes it is. I never imagined I could be like this for this long. And right now, wearing clothes sounds like a punishment. I've never been this turned on, exhausted, and excited by what might be next."

I chuckled and said, "Sometime though, I need to do some work in this room or I'll totally disappoint your mom. But right now I just want to sit and let my butt heal."

Liz countered, "Don't worry dad, it will work out." And then she added, "You know what else dad? We've been nude this long and fooling around whenever we can and we both stink."

She was right. We smelled like two whores who had been on a night long gang bang. She looked at me with an inviting smile and asked, "Want to join me for a nice long bath?"

Now that sounded good! I could get cleaned up and soak my butt. I smiled back and said, "You bet... get the water started." Liz got up off the couch and had a nice little bounce in her walk as she headed towards the bathroom and turned on the water.

I sat in our quiet living room totally wiped out. My age was catching up with me and I wasn't to sure Liz could understand this. She was still bouncing around and a little bit of fear entered my mind and I thought what could be next?

I stared at the floor in a lost daze, when Liz's hand tapped my knee. I half way jumped in shock. She chuckled, "Didn't mean to scare you dad, but our bath is ready." She reached out with her hand, I grabbed it, got off the couch and we walked to the bathroom.

Our bathtub is pretty good sized and I got in first. Liz added some bubble bath and lit some candles. Hell, she even helped me get in. After I got in I just stretched out and just fell in love with the hot water and the feeling of tiny bubbles all over my body.

As she put one foot in the water Liz asked, "Is there room for me?" I just smiled and she finished getting in the tub. She nestled up to me and relaxed on my chest. I could feel the small of her back on my pecker. I had my arms resting on the sides of the tub and Liz had hers resting on mine. Occasionally, she'd stretch her leg out of the water and repositioned herself. Other times she'd gently move her thumbs back and forth over back of my hands.

Any other time, I'd be totally aroused, but right then I was totally relaxed. I was half asleep when Liz leaned forward to grab the washcloth. She handed it to me and asked me to wash her back.

I grab some soap and began gently cleaning my baby girl. If I was going to do this I was going to do this all. After I cleaned her back I had her raise her arms and washed her armpits, then her arms and her hands.

Then I reached for the shampoo and washed her hair. I had Liz purring like a kitten. I told her to stand up so I could finish cleaning her. She stood up and I worked on her legs and that pretty little ass. I even worked a finger in her butt. You could tell she wasn't used to her bung hole being played with because she always got real tense.

I pulled my finger out and said, "Let's see how clean I got you." I spread her cheeks and began licking her asshole.

She said, "Oh daddy, I'm really starting to enjoy you licking my butt... it is so dirty... it's so perverted... but it makes me feel so good. I love it when your tongue gets inside of me... that's it daddy lick your little girls asshole."

I started thinking to myself, oh shit, I'm starting something I'm not going to be able to finish. I pulled my tongue out and said, "Yup, she's clean, turn around for daddy."

Liz slowly turned around in the tub and I saw her tight young body dripping wet, waiting to be touched -- by me. She leaned forward resting her hands on the wall behind my head. Her tits, hanging lovingly down right in front of me. I lathered up my hands with loads of soap and began massaging those beautiful melons.

I squeezed on the sides of them and milked them like cow udders. With each down stroke I would have her nipples resting inside my fist. "Ummm daddy... you're making me hot. My titties love the way you're cleaning them." I pushed them both together and began meshing them together, creating my own ying-yang symbols.

She moved closer and bent her knees presenting those wonderful mounds to my mouth. I washed them off with the washcloth and sucked hard and long on both of her nipples. They looked so pretty sticking out on her body, all excited and ready for action. "Yup, they're clean."

"Oh daddy... please keep sucking them... it feels so good." It was half way kind of fun teasing her because they're was no way my pecker could please her.

"Come on baby girl... stand up and let daddy clean the rest of you." She let out a disappointed groan and stood straight up, her hands resting on her hips. I cleaned her legs, then her stomach, and went to work on her snatch.

With more soap in my hand I rubbed every inch of her fuck hole. With no hair, it was so smooth. The more I rubbed Liz started to moan in delight. She lifted one leg on the side of the tub and said, "Stick it in me daddy. My pussy is dirty... clean me out."

I stuck one... then two... and finally three fingers in my beautiful step-daughter's pussy and began finger fucking her. I reached behind her with my other hand and held on to her ass as I rammed my fingers into her. "Oh fuck me daddy...ooooo.... I need you daddy."

Once again, I stopped and removed my hands from her body and grabbed the washcloth and finished my "spit shine" on her by licking her pussy lips. I buried my tongue inside her and finally began sucking on her clit. "Fuck daddy... please don't stop... I need to cum."

Now I was kind of feeling devilish. I pulled my mouth away, looked up at my baby girl and said, "Yup she's clean... my baby's all cleaned up."

It was easy to see that she was upset with me. But right at that point I didn't care. The bath was great, cleaning her that way was super, but I wanted to get her so horny that later on when my juices were flowing she'd just simply attack me.

Liz regained her composure and sat in front of me on her knees. She grabbed the wash clothe and started cleaning me. She worked on my chest, arms, hands, and my neck first. She didn't say much. It was clear she was frustrated and went about her job of cleaning me professionally until she gave me the same test I gave her. She leaned over and sucked on my nipples, but instead of letting go -- she bit it. "Owwwhh... god damn it Liz... that hurt."

"Sorry daddy." She leaned over to my other nipple and did the same thing. I let out another scream and came close to losing my cool. For a split second I thought of slapping her across the head but I didn't. "Yup, it's clean... stand up."

I just sat still for a minute scared to move. Wasn't sure what was next. "I'm sorry daddy... please stand up so I can finish cleaning you. I promise to be a good girl." Reluctantly I got to my feet and Liz started washing my legs and then did a thorough job on my balls. I just stood frozen waiting for her to yank them off.

Then she began on my cock and really did a wonderful job of cleaning and massaging, but that thing wasn't moving. I think then she realized that I was shot and my dick would be worthless for awhile. She washed him off and leaned forward and began licking my balls and then stuck my limp noodle in her mouth. "Well, look at me daddy... I can deep throat you!" I smiled and began to see that my step-daughter was understanding. She finished up by saying, "Yup, he's clean... turn around."

My mind began racing thinking that maybe for the first time my precious little angel would lick my butt after she cleaned me up. She worked on my cheeks for quite awhile and soaped up my crack quite a bit. But she went no where near my hole. "I think you're pretty well cleaned up."

I was pretty disappointed and asked her, "Are you sure I'm really clean?"

Liz stopped for a minute and said, "Dad, there is no way I'm licking your asshole. Maybe someday... but not today." I begged and pleaded with her to try it. "No way, hell that thing could swallow my head. I don't know if you believe me or not dad but you are really wide open."

I kept begging, "Please, it can't be that bad... I love it when a girl licks my butt... please baby stick your tongue inside me."

"No... OK watch me." I put my hands on the wall and leaned my head down and watched the show behind me. My cock and balls just hanging long like dead weights and behind them I was my lovely step-daughter. She looked at me and asked, "Are you watching." I nodded my head yes.

She grabbed the bottle of liquid soap and covered her right hand and arm in it. She then used her left hand to really lather it up. Soon reached up and stuck some soap on my butt hole.

"Are you ready?" I shook my head yes and Liz reached up with her right hand and began playing with my butt hole. One finger slid in easily. Liz asked, "That's one, ready for another?" Once again I shook my head yes and watched Liz's eyes go back to looking at my butt.

She didn't say anything and I saw her arm start moving back and forth. "Dad, I went from two to three... do you feel me yet?" Usually with three fingers in my butt I know what's going on, but right then, it was nothing out of the ordinary. I began thinking that maybe Liz and Eve really did stretch me out.

Her fourth finger went in and she began fucking my butt with her hand. "You want more dad?" I shook my head yes and then I could feel it. Liz had a determined look on her face and she continued to fuck my butt with her hand. Now I was getting tight and I thought I couldn't take much more when PLOP. Liz let out an excited, "WOW, you did it."

I yelled out, "Oh fuck... what did you do? God damn Liz you're tearing me in two."

Liz smiled and said, "Dad, I've got my whole fist up your ass!"

I was in shock, "No way... what have you got in me?"

Liz said, "My fist... here give me your hand." I let go of the tub with one hand and she pulled it between my legs and up to my ass. Hot damn, she did! She had her fist up my ass. And while it wasn't the most comfortable feeling in the world, I began playing with myself with my free hand and thinking that my precious little step-daughter was a firecracker. Ready to try anything.

She let go of my hand and I returned it to the side of the tub and I stared down at my feet in the water, experiencing the strange sensation of having a fist in my ass. She gently pushed it in and pulled it out a couple of times, before finally removing it and said, "Yup, I think you're clean."

More like cleaned out and wiped out. Liz got out of the tub and reached for a towel. I was basically frozen in a leaning down position feeling like a truck had been run through my butt.

Liz began drying my back and helped me out of the tub. "Well, Dad do you believe me that you are wide open." I shook my head yes and picked her up in my arms and gave her the most loving kiss I could. My little girl was just as perverted and kinky as I was and I loved it.

I turned us both around and sat Liz on the bathroom vanity. I went down to my knees on the marble floor, spread her legs open and began eating out my prize possession. Liz was still hot from my earlier teasing and didn't resist me at all.

"Oh daddy... I love you. I love when you eat my pussy and my ass. I love how you worship me." The whole time she was gently running her fingers through my hair. "Lick my pussy daddy... I want to cum in your mouth."

Liz had a great seat to enjoy a show. She was sitting at an angle, her back resting against6 one wall. On her one side was a four foot long mirror and behind me was another mirror basically the same size, and of course to the side of both of us was the window that I use to use to window peep on her.

"Lick me daddy... suck my clit... be my boy toy... I'm watching you in the mirror daddy... your white ass has a big hole in it and I put it there! Ooohhh daddy, make me cum... make me cum in your mouth."

I wanted so bad to make her cum. First, I was hoping that it would calm her down and I might be able to get some rest, but second, and more importantly, I loved pleasing her. Whatever I could do to keep a smile on her face and keep her nude I would do it.

"I'm cuuuummmmiiinnnggg daddy... lick your baby girls pussy... swallow my juices.... ooohhhh daddy.... I love you." I peaked up from my love hole and saw Liz's eyes were closed and her hands were busy massaging her tits. To help her finish cumming I stuck a finger in her butt and pressed it forward towards her bush.

I began licking her pussy to where it met my finger. She had both holes filled and she grabbed my head screaming, "Oh fuck daadddyyy.... I'm... I'm... cumming... again." She came down quickly and grabbed my hair and pulled my head away from her twat and quickly pulled my finger out of her butt.

Still on my knees I smiled at her and asked, "Did I make up for teasing you earlier?"

"Oh yes you did." I stood up and leaned in to kiss my baby girl at about the same time the front door opened.

It was Eve. "Do you two ever take a break?" She walked in the bathroom and began laughing and said, "Liz have you seen your dad's ass? Did we do that?" Liz smiled at me and told Eve that yes they did.

We broke from our embrace and I helped Liz off the vanity. We turned to leave the bathroom and I smiled at Eve and said, "You're more then welcome to stay here with us, but there are some basic rules for this weekend. First, no clothes. Liz and I have been nude all weekend, if you stay you will be too." Eve looked at me kind of in shock. She was always the one in charge, but right then I felt some power.

Then I added, "Second, this old man has had quite a long day and I need to lay down a little while. I'm sure you two can keep each other occupied."

Liz looked at Eve and said, "I'll be right back. I just want to tuck daddy into bed. And if you're still here when I come back you should be nude." Now Eve looked totally lost, her two toys were revolting against her.

Liz and I walked down the hall, hugging the whole way. I walked in the bedroom and fell face first on the bed. Liz pulled my feet up and got me comfortable. She pulled open the top dresser drawer and took out the baby oil. "How about a little massage to help you fall asleep?"

She poured some oil on my back and began gently massaging me. She worked on my shoulders and upper back and had me close to falling asleep. It felt so good and I was so comfortable. She worked her way down my back and spent extra time on my butt. And I slowly began raising my butt up in the air.

"Daddy, you are an awesome man... I can't believe I'm going to do this but here goes!" And with that statement, Liz's head went down and began licking my wide open ass hole. It was simply magnificent and I let out a low moan and said, "I love you so much sweetheart."

She pulled away from my butt and had a big smile. "You take a nap now daddy... I love you too. When you wake up I'll be here just like I am now... naked and excited."

I asked, "What about Eve?"

"If she's here that's more fun... if not I'm sure me and you can find something to keep us busy." She kissed me on the forehead and gave me a love tap on my butt and then threw the sheets over me.

"Night... night... daddy."

Part of me wanted to sneak out of bed and see what these two girls were up too, while the other part of me just wanted to rest and relax. R & R won out and it wasn't long before I was fast asleep.

I slept for over two hours and it probably would have been more if the phone didn't wake me up. I kept waiting for Liz to answer it, but she didn't. Half asleep I picked up the phone on the nightstand and said, "Hello?" It was quiet. "Hello?"

"Hi... what are you doing with Liz's cell phone?" Oh shit it was Beth. And usually when Liz is home her phone is in her bedroom, but for the last day and a half it's been in my bedroom. I woke up in a hurry and tried to come up with some reason why I answered her cell phone.

"Hi honey... Liz is in the other room and she asked me to get the phone for her." I walked out of the bedroom butt naked and seen the couch in the kitchen with Eve sitting in it drinking a soda. I whispered to her, "Where's Liz?" And she pointed to the living room.

I walked to the living room and there was Liz, still naked on her hands and knees pulling up the carpet, while in the other corner pulling up carpet was a very naked Jimmy, her boyfriend. What a sight to wake up too!

I handed Liz the phone and told her mom was on it. "Hi Mom.... oh we're doing great. I got Jimmy and Eve over here and we're helping daddy redo the living room." As she was talking Jimmy covered up in the corner scared to move.

Eve came back in the room and pinched my ass and said, "About time you woke up. Now what do you want us to do?"

I was still in a state of confusion when I heard Liz on the phone, "Oh we're doing good... real good." She stared at me and winked her eyes. As she kept talking she walked over to Jimmy and made him stand up. "Oh you know Eve mom... she's a great help. Jimmy still needs some work though." As she moved his hands away from his cock.

I have not seen a man's cock this close in at least 25 years. Like I said, I've sucked cock and have had cum shoot up my butt. But those adventures were always one night stands after a night of heavy drinking and striking out with the ladies. And those guys were my own age and just as wasted as me.

herdad
herdad
351 Followers
12