Life's Changes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

"That's fine but that stays with me." I giggled as I removed my hand from her breast. She kissed me one more time before I left the car. I walked around her car to my own she rolled down the window and said.

"I'm going to fix my makeup you may want to do the same." Getting in the car I looked in the rear view mirror I could see what she meant. I quickly removed my lipstick with the wet washcloth from my gym bag and applied new lip-gloss than ran a brush through my hair. Jenny was done at the same time.

I drove in the lead with Jenny right behind to my house and parked my car in the garage. Closing the door I jumped into her car we drove down the street to her house. Bill's car was in the drive way which I was glad to see since I didn't want to walk home in these heels, my feet where all ready killing me.

Waking in Jenny's house we found Bill and Jim sitting at the bar. They both stood as Jenny and I came into the room and Jim said. "Bill we're very lucky guy's to have such beautiful women as our wives."

"Yes we are Jim. Yes we are." I walked to Bill and kissed him and took Jim's hand and said.

"You two really now how to make a girl feel wanted."

" That goes for me too." Jenny said as she put her arm around Jim and kissed him. Jim got us all drinks and said.

"A toast to Bill and Sheri two very beautiful people."

"Here, here." Said Jenny

"Do you want to tell her the news or do you want to do it later." Jim said to Bill

"I'll tell her now, though we do have to discuss it privately before I accept." Bill said

"Accept what sweetheart." I asked confused

"Jim has offered me full partnership in his firm." Bill exclaimed. I looked at Jenny she had her head on Jim's shoulder and was smiling at me Jim was also smiling at me or was it at Bill. Bill then said. "Jim's been feeding me drinks all night. I have to go to the bathroom." with that he left the room.

I watched him leave the room then turned to Jim and Jenny and said. "Does this have anything to do with?" Was all I got out before Jim interrupted me saying.

"Sheri I been watching Bill career since he when to work at his firm. I still have a few friends there that have kept me apprized of his achievements. He's a very good lawyer and he's honest. For that reason he'll never make partner in his firm. I have more work than I know what to do with. I need him, and he deserves it. If any thing happens between us. That's great, if not he still got full partnership that will not change." Jenny came over to me and said.

"Jim's been looking for a partner for a while he though Bill would be a good one. He talked to Bill about tonight's dinner before I got back from my errands on Sunday. Ask him what time Jim invited him to dinner." Just as Jenny finished speaking Bill came back. "Go ahead and ask him."

"Ask me what." Bill said

"Bill when did Jim ask you to dinner for tonight?" Bill thought for a second and said.

"It was at the club when I was finished playing golf on Sunday. Just before I came home. Why do you ask? I asked him if it had any thing to do with you and Jenny. He assures me it doesn't."

Looking at my watch and seeing it was already past ten I said "Would you two mine if we call this one a night I've been up late the last two nights and I'm really tired." Jenny said

"No you two go home and get some sleep talk it over and let us know."

"Yes please talk it over and if Bill if you want to check my books I'll be glad to show them to you." Jim said as Bill and I started to walk out to the car, Jim and Bill walked out ahead of us and Jenny held me back and whispered in my ear

"This really has nothing to do with us. Jim would never ruin his firm over his or my sexual urges. And if Bill isn't bisexual as long as he doesn't mind his partner is there should be no problem." Then she kissed me on the mouth slipping me her tongue. We kissed for a short while till I heard Bill say

"Sheri I though you said you was tired." Embarrassed at being caught kissing Jenny in such a sexual manner. I didn't say anything I just walked to the car and got in. Jenny walked up to my side and said

"Call me when you get a chance"

"I will tomorrow." I didn't want to lose my friendship with her, but I couldn't let my pussy rule my life.

When we got home I knew I had to tell Bill everything I knew so he could make a sound decision on this offer. But Bill beat me to the punch.

"Sheri did you know Jim was Bi."

"I found out only tonight. How did you?"

"He confirmed it tonight. But I had a suspicion he was when I caught him checking me out in the shower at the club a couple of times."

"You never told me you caught him. How come."

"I didn't want to have to explain how I caught him."

"Ok now you have to tell me how did you catch him checking you out." Bill looked away. His face was turning red with embarrassment. "Come on Bill tell me."

"Well I was kind of checking him out. I mean he does have a good-looking body. Put the thing that got me looking was he didn't have any body hair. Non at all."

"Did you like what you saw? And be honest with me."

"Yes I did I think he realize it too because I started getting hard looking at him."

"Bill have you ever had sex with another man. I know we never asked each other about what we did with others before we met each other. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"You never asked so I didn't ask you. But yes I have had sex with a guy in college, my roommate. He had a porn tape collection that you wouldn't believe and we use to watch them all the time. He even had gay ones that he likes to watch. One day we sitting on the couch in our boxers watching one when he started rubbing his cock through his shorts he was trying to doing it so I wouldn't see then he ran to the bath room. I knew what he was doing in there. When he came back I told him if he wanted to beat off there was no sense in going to the bathroom he should do it right there. He said 'you don't mind.' I told him no we both do it. So from then on we would just take our cocks out and beat off while watching the tape. He would like to watch me cum he would stare at my cock just when I was about to cum. Then one day we were sitting on the couch watching this tape when he asked if he could touch it. Being a horny teenage I said sure its always better to have some one else beat you off. So he grabbed it and slowly jerked me off. I was never that popular in school because I worried more about my grades that most kids did so I never got a chance to have sex with any one else. His hand felt really good on my cock. Then I started to do his cock. We would see how log we could make the other one last. We would cum on each other's hands. I would clean it off my hand with a towel I kept close by. One day I saw him lick it off his fingers. I thought nothing of it. If he wanted to eat my cum let him.

"Then one day I was really interested in this one movie when I felt something wet on my cock. I look down to see Brad with his mouth around the head of my cock. He just stared up at me with the head of my cock in his mouth as if he was waiting for me to say or do something. I put my hand behind his head and gave it a little push down on my cock that was all the encouragement he need he started to sucking me off. I was in heaven his mouth felt good. When I was about to cum I told him and he never missed a beat he kept suck me off till I came in his mouth and he tried to swallow all my cum. His cock was really hard I knew he really enjoy sucking me off. Thought if he liked it so much maybe I should try it too. After I recovered some I took his cock in my mouth he said I didn't have to do him if I didn't want to. But I did want to I think I wanted to since we started masturbating each other. His cock wasn't near as big as mine was. I tried every thing I saw them do in the movies we watched he wasn't big enough to deep throat. When he came I didn't pull off I suck his load straight down it tasted so good. We would suck each other off every day, sometimes twice to three times a day on the weekend even more. We did this until we graduated. We both graduated with honors because we never went out we just stayed in and study. And when we had the urge we'd pop in a tape and suck each other off."

"Wow that was a hot story. So is that why you wanted to eat the cum from my pussy because you missed it." I asked? Bill nodded his head as it hung down. "Bill don't be ashamed of liking this I like the taste of your cum. Why do you think I got so good at sucking your cock I love it when you cum in my mouth. And don't give me any of that crap about me being a girl. Because not every girl likes to eat cum."

"So what should we do about this offer from Jim." I asked trying to get this matter resolved before I take him up stairs and fuck his brains out. "Does he want any money to take you on as partner?" I knew some firms require you to put up some money but you make back ten fold in the first couple of years. Money was not a problem.

"No he just wants me to start on the beginning of the of the month because its easier on the book. Once I'm on board we split fifty-fifty after expenses."

"That is a sweetheart deal I don't see how you can pass it up." I said

"Me either I just don't want it be tied in any thing sexual. He say's it doesn't. I tend to believe him."

"I don't think it has any thing to do with that. They're more afraid of his mother and the club finding out. Than any thing else."

"Well I think we should do it. I really don't have much to loose." He said almost relieved the decision was made.

"I agree it will take you another ten years to make partner at your firm."

"I never told you this, but I probable never would have made partner They said I was too honest. I didn't try to over bill enough." He said as if that was a crime

"Don't be ashamed for being honest. If more layers where like you there wouldn't be so many lawyer jokes. And Jim said the same thing to me tonight."

"He did, well that's a relief maybe he won't expect me to do it then. I'll put my notice in tomorrow and see how long they want me to stay. They may want me to leave by the end of the week so I don't try and steal the clients. They have done that before with Freddie Morgan they made him leave the same day. But they paid him for the month."

"I don't know about you but I'm going to bed." I said

"I need to check my email then type up a quick resignation letter. I'll be up in about thirty minutes or so if that alright." I got up from the couch and walked to where he was standing put my arms around his neck kissed him and said.

"That's just fine I'll going to take a shower so I'll most likely be awake when you come up. If not you can eat my pussy till I wake up. I want your hard cock in me to night that story you told me about you and your room mate has really got my juices flowing."

I went up stairs and took a quick shower I wasn't dirty but in the south you learn to shower a lot just to get rid of the sweat. I put on pink baby doll nightie with out the panties. I slide under the top sheet and open the catalog that Brenda gave me. I found a baby doll nightie like I was wearing that would fit Bill and a couple of other things I thought he would look good in. I made a few notes then I look in the toy section. I found a strap on dildo that had a penis that stuck out of both sides of the strap on harness. One end was meant to go into the women wearing the strap on and the other end was to go in to what she was fucking. I wrote that number down on the note pad too. That was when Bill came in the room. He stripped down and then went into the shower. When he came out I said patting the bed next to me

"Come here lover." Showing him the nightie in the catalog I asked. "What do you think of these?"

"There pretty. You'll look lovely in them."

"There not for me silly there for you."

"Oh well I guess there ok." He said. I could see they embarrassed him

"I'd really want to know if you would like to wear them." I said as I cuddled up to him I gripped his cock and it was getting hard. "Come on tell me the truth you would won't you." I started rubbing up against him. Finality he said

"Yes dam it I love wearing silky things I love wearing panties under my suits at work. I even thought about wearing stockings under my suits. Are you happy you got a sissy for a husband."

"Oh Bill your no sissy you just like silky things because they remind you of me and I love wearing them. And you can wear you stockings tomorrow under you suit the garter straps shouldn't show. Now come here and give me some of that lovely cock of yours.

Bill dove head first between my legs. He attacked my clit with a vengeance whipping it with his tongue sucking it into his mouth nipping it with his teeth. I let him know I appreciated his efforts with moans and shrieks of joy. I shoved my pussy into his face and pulled his head down into. He pulled my legs up high and attacked my asshole with the same gusto. He was a man on a mission and that mission was to make me cum and cum often. I wanted him to succeed at it. I knew that tonight he was going to pound my pussy into submission. That's just what I wanted him to do. I wanted him to fuck me fuck me hard and deep.

When he was finished riming my ass with his tongue he attacked my cunt again shoving his tongue deep inside me. I came hard on his face as he suck my juices from me. Liquid fire flowed into his mouth from my pulsating pussy. After allowing me to cum a second time Bill raised up and positioned his cock at the entrance to my womanhood and shoved all nine inches of his fat wonderful hard cock straight up my cunt driving my breath from my lunges sending me into another ground shaking orgasm. He left me shaking and breathless as he pounded his cock into me at a jack hammer rate. Bill continued to pound my pussy for what seemed like hours but only lasted minutes. My pussy gripped his cock as his pelvic bone smashed into my clit keeping me in a state of orgasmic pleasure. My clamping cunt was too much for him. He reared up slamming his full length in to me and bellowed like a man possessed as his cock-jettisoned load after load of hot creamy cum deep into my womb. His pulsating cock sent me into a gut wrenching orgasm. I put my feet on his butt cheeks and pulled him in tight to me as he collapsed resting his head next to mine. His breathing was short and rasped as was mine.

We laid there gulping air trying to calm our racing hearts as his cock continued to pulsate inside of me. I idly caressed his shoulders and head. Thinking how wonderful of lover my man was. Once our breathing had returned to normal. I had Bill role over on to his back. I turn myself around facing his now deflated cock. I took his cum covered cock into my mouth and started sucking our combined fluids from it. Bill coast me into sitting astride his face then pulled my cum drenched pussy down onto his mouth where he proceed to drink all the cummy fluid that drained from my well-fucked pussy. Once Bill had completely clean all the cum from me and I had finished cleaning him I turn on the alarm and pulled the top sheet over us I cuddled up next to him and fell fast asleep.

I awoke to the sound of Bill whistling in the bathroom I thought to myself he sure seems happy this morning. I also smelled the aroma of my morning drug, coffee. Looking up as Bill walked in to the bedroom I said

"You seem very happy this morning." He looked at me with a big grin on his face and said.

"Why shouldn't I be happy? I get to resign from a job that I have hated for these last three years. I have a very sexy wife that understands and accepts me no matter what. My life is perfect I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from me."

"What is the best part the new job?" I asked

"I could have lived with the job I have knowing you'll be here for me. But the best part is knowing that you don't mind that I like have sex with men and it turns you on to know I am." Bill waltzes over to his dresser and pulls out a pair of black panties and started to put them on.

"You might want to put on the stockings and garters first. It makes it easer to go to the bathroom. You don't have to unbuckle the straps to pull down your panties." I said with a grin.

"Don't you think they'll show?" He asked

"The stockings won't the panties will hold down the straps from the garters and if you wear pants that are loose in the legs there shouldn't be any problem. But be careful when you sit down." I said as I went to his closet to get a suit that I was sure would work. "Here this should do nicely. And wear socks over them so that your stockings don't show." I then started my morning routine. Once I was dressed and ready to meet the day I when down stairs.

Bill already had breakfast made. We sat and ate then I asked Bill when he was going to call Jim and tell him that he was taking his offer?

"Before I hand in my resignation. Just to make sure it was ok with him."

"Why don't you call him now I'm sure he'll be up by now."

"Ok. I wonder how Jim would feel if he knew what I was wearing under this suit?"

"I don't think he would care as long as it didn't show so a client would see." I said as I thought. I have to find him something to wear on top under his shirt.

Bill when to the phone and called Jim and told him of his plans. Then he came back to the table and said "Jim said that they would most likely have me leave right away, because they did the same to him when he left. If they do I can start on Monday. Jenny told me to tell you to call later this morning. Are you two planning anything to night?" He asked as he passed me a posit with Jenny's work number on it.

"No I'm coming home I need to do some laundry." I told Bill making a face. I hate doing laundry of all the household jobs there are that's the one I hate the most and Bill knew it.

"If this partnership turns out the way I hope it does we can get you a maid to do the laundry and keep up the house cleaning." He said

"How about I bye you a French maid uniform and you can be the maid?" I said teasingly well I think I was teasing. Bill just gave me a look. One that said are you kidding or are you serious. I let it drop I wasn't sure he was ready to take that step, yet.

We kissed each other good by and left for our respective offices. I arrived in my office to find two large bouquets of flowers. Checking the card on the largest one I saw it was from Jenny and Jim saying they looked forward to being friends with Bill and I. and the other was from the Jeff apologizing for being a heel. I started going though some of the reports on the system crash on Monday. When I got done with the reports and wrote down my notes on ways to prevent further crashes. I call my secretary in.

"Ginger would you please file these reports and type up these recommendations for the board meeting tomorrow. " I said

"Yes Mrs. Macon. There was a call from a Mrs. Marson, but she didn't want to disturb you, also Jeff Franks would like a word with you. He said I was to mention it in passing." She said with a giggle. I guess everyone knows what happen yesterday.

"Ginger when Mrs.Marson calls put it though unless I'm in conference. Tell Jeff to come and see me now. But wait till I'm off the phone before you announce Jeff. Let him wait out side for a while." I told her.

"Yes ma-am, you do have several meetings this afternoon." Ginger said. She was quit a few years older then I was and she looked after me like a mother hen. I thought as she left the room. I called Jenny after I was announced she pick up the phone saying.

"Hi Sheri sweetheart. Did you get the flowers we sent? Are they as beautiful as you?"

"Yes they are lovely. When did you order them? They were here when I arrived this morning"

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers