Life's Changes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

"That will be fine now come closer."

I leaned forward and inspected my slave. Her tits were about a C cup they sagged a little but were still standing on their own. Her nipples were erect she obviously was enjoy my commands. Her tummy was flat and hard she must be doing some exercises. Her pussy was shave as I had asked. Her slit was damp with her dew. I ran a finger though her slit it came out wet I tasted it. It was sweet with a tangy after tasted. I then pressed my finger to her love button and she gave a muffled cry. I stood and took her left breast in my hand and felt its firmness. Then I pinched her nipple and said

"This nipple will look good with a slave ring in it." I wanted to get her reaction there was none? "Do you know what a slave ring is slut?"

"No Mistress." She said her body trembled when I called her a slut

"Glenda show her yours." Glenda pulled off her jacket and lowered her dress to expose her ring. "Glenda had that put in to show her servitude to me. If you want to be my slave you can earn one too. See how her nipple is erect its stays like that all the time. Would you like one too?" I asked as I pinched her nipple harder

"Yes Mistress I would like one just like it." She said as a tremble past though her body then a moan escaped her lips.

I released her breast and walked behind her. I took a cheek in each hand they were firm and small not the usual ass cheeks of a secretary. Then I told her spread her legs and to bend over. She did as I commanded. I spread ass cheeks apart and saw her rose bud. I took some juice from her pussy and spread it on to her rose bud. It winked closed. Then I said

"Glenda your going to love fucking this hole it look's so tight." I heard her moan again as Her asshole closed tighter. I told her to stand again. "Take your cloths and go upstairs to the master bedroom it's right at the top of the stairs. We'll be right up."

"Yes Mistress." She said as she quickly picked up her things and when up stairs. Once she was out of hearing range I turn to Glenda and said

"What do you think none of that seem to phase her?"

"Don't you think you were being a little harsh on her?"

"Maybe a little but you know I would never make her do anything she didn't won't to."

"You didn't see her eyes when you said that I was going to fuck her ass. They where as big as saucers."

"Ok I may have went a little over board with that remark, But I didn't hurt her. Not like I did with you the first night."

"True but I did deserve that. She hasn't done anything wrong."

"I'll go easy on her the rest of the night. Do you think you can fuck both of us tonight."

"I will do my best." I was sure he could but I wanted to make sure he fucked her good but I needed to get off too.

"Come on let's go upstairs and fuck her and see how good she is at eating pussy. Grab a bottle of wine and some glasses." We went up stairs and found Pam standing in the middle of the room still holding her cloths. I walked over to her and said, "Are you ok would you like to leave."

"I'm fine and no I don't want to leave. I just didn't know what to do with my cloths."

"I'll show you were Glenda put your bags and you can hang your dress in there." I took her to the first spare bed room and she hung her dress in the closet and said

"Are these your cloths they're some really pretty things in here?"

"Those all belong to Glenda we're storing them in here till we can get the small room next to the master bedroom turned into a closet. Then we'll move them in there." I took her hand and said. "Pam honey I don't what you to do anything you don't feel comfortable with all I ask is that you try every thing once before you say you don't want to do some thing. But if you really don't want to try it then you don't have to."

"I want to try everything except Glenda putting her penis in my bottom. I don't think it will fit."

"Honey I didn't think it would fit up my bottom either but it did and after the pain went away it felt great. Bill's a very genital lover he knows how big he is and he doesn't want to hurt you. You can trust him to make it a very pleasurable experience no matter where he puts his cock. And anything that big is a cock. Penis sounds small and they're nothing small about his cock." I said laughing along with Pam "Come let's go have some fun."

We went back to the master bedroom while we were gone Glenda had removed the comforter I notice that the sheets had been changed. I said to Bill

"When did you do that? And why?"

"You always change the bed linen on Sundays and Wednesdays unless we have a lot of sex then you change them more often. So since it was Sunday I changed them this morning when I got up."

"You knew I changed them. I didn't think you noticed thank you I did forget today."

"I notice everything you do I just forget to acknowledge you do them. You where right last night I need to act more like a women if I'm going to dress like one." I gave him a big hug and kiss because he didn't just think I was being a bitch last night. He understood what I was saying.

I pulled off my leather top and realized the one draw back of leather it may be sensuous but it made you sweat. I said to Bill. "That leather made me all sweaty I'm going to take a quick shower." Pam and Bill felt the same so we all went into the shower. I knew where this was going to lead and I welcomed it.

Bill started washing my back as Pam started washing my front. She paid a lot of attention to my tits while Bill set his sights lower. I pulled Pam to me and kissed her. Our tits mashed together, sliding on to each other as Bill knelt behind me. He soaped up my butt cheeks and then washed between them. The feeling of kissing a sweet tender mouth and having someone massaging my bum hole was exquisite.

Bill's thumb slid into my asshole at the same time that Pam pinched my nipples. My mouth released Pam's as I gasped for breath she took one of my nipples into my mouth and sucked hard on it. Bill then started licking my asshole at the same time. I threw my hands out against the wall as Bill stuck his tongue up inside of me, and Pam stuck her finger in my pussy. Pam bit down on my nipple as she slid another finger in my pussy Bill's tongue sawed in and out of my rear hole fucking me with his tongue.

Being doubled teamed like this was fantastic I wasn't sure who was going to do what next. Pam's thumb massaged my clit sending me in to orgasm. My body shook as Pam sucked my nipple and then stuck a third finger into my pussy as I sat firmly on to poor Bill's face I new I was smoothing him but in mid orgasm I didn't care.

My orgasm subsided slightly and I pulled Pam's mouth from my breast. I leaned onto her as I slid off Bill's mouth. If Pam wasn't there holding me I would have fallen. "Enough. I can't take any more for now. Did you two plan this?" I heard a chuckle from Bill and a giggle from Pam. "You two did plan this didn't you."

"Pam was worried that you would be more concerned about her having a good time and not having one yourself. I knew you would want to take a shower before we got into bed. So I told her we would take care of you in the shower." I took Pam in my arms an kissed her and said

"Don't worry about me I always have a good time. I think Bill should treat you to a little of what I just got don't you Bill."

"It would be my pleasure." I turn Pam around and faced her to me as Bill started rubbing his hands on her bottom. I could see Pam was a little apprehensive about what he was going to do so I said

"Relax your going to love this." I started massaging her tits as Bill started licking her ass crack.

"Oh god he's licking my bottom." I kissed her forehead then she said. "He's licking my anus."

"Isn't it wonderful I love when he does it to me?" Pam then grunted then laid her head on my shoulder

"He's trying to push his tongue inside of me."

"Relax let him in. You won't regret it." I could feel Pam relax and then she said

"Oh my god. Oh shit he's fucking my ass with his tongue." Her eyes were twice as big as normal her mouth was open in shock that Bill was doing something so dirty, something so wild, something she never thought she would let anyone do. It was dirty and nasty and she loved every minute of it. I could see her hips moving, grinding her ass on to poor Bill's face as he fucked her with his tongue.

Her nipples were hard in my hands. I watched her face as she experienced something so wild. It was a face of pure lustful pleasure. I moved my hand down to her tummy and played with her belly button before I moved down to her bald pussy. I found Bill's hand already there. I felt his hand move in and out. I confined my fingers to play with her clit. It was hard; aroused by the things Bill was doing to her. I squeezed her clit and her nipple at the same time. She looked up at me, mouth open her eyes larger than I ever seen them.

"O god Oh my god I going to cum. Sheri I going to cum." She did cum forcefully her body shook. The noises coming from her were animal noises grunts and moans whimpers and shrikes as her body was racked by orgasm. She fell on to me as she slid from Bill's face.

I caught her in my arms as she pushed us both against the tile wall of the shower. I held her to me as she continued to tremble in my arms. I looked over her shoulder Bill was kneeling on the shower floor panting for air. His cock was hard as a rock so he must be enjoying himself. Pam recovered her senses and said

"That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I never though anyone would do such a thing. Does he do that to you often."

"I never let him do it before last week. But after the first time I regretted I didn't let him do it a long time ago. Bill are you ok?" Doing both assholes to orgasm was a bit much for him; He just gave me an ok sign and continued to catch his breath. I reached over and turned off the shower. It was time to start some serious fucking. I didn't know about Pam but I wanted some hard cock in me.

Bill and I went to the bedroom after we dried off, Pam took longer to dry her hair. "Are you ok Bill? You looked like you where having a problem in there."

"I guess your right about me getting back to running again. Being with out air twice like that is a bit much." Bill put on a pair of panties and a camisole. I didn't bother I knew we'd be in the tub before the night was over. Pam definitely, it's the best thing after Bill stretched her out. I laid on the bed and Bill laid down next to me. We kissed while we waited for Pam to get done. When Pam came out of the bath room I had her lay down next to Bill and said

"Pam I want you to suck Bill's cock. You going to do it a lot till you get good at it. But I don't want you to make him cum." I had Bill sit up with his back to the headboard of the bed. Pam was on one side and I was on the other. Pam took Bill's cock in her mouth and started sucking like she did earlier. She was doing a better job at it but her heart wasn't in it. That's when I realized the problem with her, she wasn't making love to his cock the way I did.

"Ok Pam I know what the problem is. Bill would you make love to her the way you make love to me?" Bill slid down to lie next to Pam and started kissing her I got off the bed and sat in the armchair that we keep in the bedroom to watch. They kissed for a while and then Bill worked his way down to her breasts and made love to each one. Sucking on each nipple. Then he moved down to her belly and kissed her all over her tummy and sucked on the button. Then he moved down to her pussy and started licking her there. Pam was really excited. I'm sure she dreamed of this many, many times. Bill ate her to two orgasms before he slide back up to kiss her face. Pam then said

"Please put it in me." I was pretty sure I knew what Bill was going to say. At least he better say it.

"Put what in you Pam?"

"Your thing put it in me."

"What thing is that?"

"You know please Bill put it in me." Bill was doing the same thing he does to me. She wasn't getting any dick until she said it.

"You have to tell me what you want Baby. I give you what you want you just have to tell me." Bill told her. I could see she making up her mind. It's not easy for a woman to be so vulgar.

"Fuck me Bill fuck me with your big fat cock. Put it in my pussy and fuck me with it." Bill moved between her legs and placed his cock at the entrance to her cunt. I wanted to watch it go into her so I sat on the bed. Bill slid about an inch in to her when she said.

"Oh Bill it's so big." Pam grabbed my arm I was using to balance myself with. I took her hand in mine and Bill slid another inch into her. I looked up at Bill I could see he was worried that he was causing her pain. She must have been pretty tight. Bill slid in another inch when Pam let out a grunt. When she grunted Bill pulled out a little and asked

"Are you ok Pamie Did I hurt you?"

"A little but its all right now." Bill slid back in what he took out. Pamie grunted again not as loud as before. Bill started to pump in and out only as deep as he had gone when she grunted. Then Bill started going in a little deeper on each stroke just like he did the first time we made love.

"Sheri he in so deep he's filling me up." Pam said to me, I told her

"Sweetie he's not even half way in yet." Pam groaned at that. I knew they needed more lubricant so I lick my finger and placed it on her clit and gave it a rub. Bill shook his head no. So I stopped. I asked him later why, he said, she clamped down the second I did that and if she kept that up he would never get all the way in her before he came. Bill was pumping half his cock into her when I asked

"Are ok sweetie he got half of it in you now."

"Oh yea I've never been so full. But it feels so good." Bill picked up the pace a little feeding more into her. Pam started pumping back to him. She was getting close I could see it by the way she was moving. Bill looked like he could cum any second but was holding back till he was all the way in and she was cumming. I could see Bill's cock as it came out of her it was all wet with her juice. Then Pam started to tremble, as Bill was three quarters of the way in.

"Oh Bill I cumming now honey fuck me give it all to me lover." Bill picked up the pace now his hip's where flying back and forth. I could see her cum bubbling out of her every time Bill pushed in. This was like watching a porn flick but I could smell the sex being preformed. I could smell her pussy as he fucked her I wanted to push Bill away so I could put my mouth on her pussy and suck out her cum. Bill pushed the last inch of cock into her and as his pelvic bone hit her clit Pam came again.

"Oh fuck, oh shit Oh god I'm cumming again Fuck me Bill fuck me hard baby." Pam gripped my hand tight as she came her hips were pumping back at Bill on every stroke.

"That's it, that's all I can take I'm cumming now Pamie. I'm going to fill you up with my cum."

"Do it Bill fill me full, pump your hot cum in me." Bill groaned loud as he started cumming. His hips kept pumping as load after load of hot cum was passed from his cock to her cunt. Bill then slammed his cock home and pitched forward catching him self with his hand. Pam reached up and pulled him down to her and held him tight. I let them rest for a few minutes. When I could see Bill had recovered his breathing. I said

"Time to clean up Bill." Bill pulled his semi erect cock from Pam. From where I was sitting I could see Bill's and Pam's cum pour out of her. Pam went to get up. I pushed her back down. And Said "Stay there Bill will clean you up." Bill moved down between her legs and started licking up all the cum he could find. Then Pam asked

"Sheri what is he doing."

"He's cleaning up the mess he made. Isn't wild." I said

"But it's so messy so. Oh my he's sucking it right out of my hole."

"I know sweetie he love's doing it. It really turns me on when he does me. Doesn't it feel so wicked?" I could see Bill was trying to get her to turn over. "Pamie roll over so you can sit on his face so Bill can get all of the cum." She did as she was told. I looked down at Bill cock it was still only half hard and it still had cum on it.

Pam started rocking her hips so I knew she was rubbing her clit on to his nose then she gasped and tremble into another orgasm. Pam rolled back over on to her side her body still trembling from her last orgasm. Bill made to get up before I stopped him. I watched Pam slowly regain her composer. When she had recovered herself she looked at Bill and me and said.

"That was the most erotic thing I ever did." She took Bill and My hand in hers and said "Thank you both for sharing this with me."

"Your welcome sweetie, but don't you think you should clean up Bill now." I asked

"Oh yes I should." She said as she flipped over and started cleaning around Bill's pubic area. When she was done there she took bill's cock in her mouth and sucked off as much as she could. I leaned over and whispered in her ear

"Sweetie didn't that cock make you feel wonderful." She nodded her head with a smile on her lips. "Don't you love the way it made you feel?" I asked, she nodded again. "Then show it how much you love it. Make love to it with your mouth."

Pam though for second then I could see understanding in her eyes. She started licking his cock all over leaving little kisses on it. Then she licked his balls taking each one into her mouth. The she moved to the head taking it into her mouth and I could tell she was using her tongue on it. She started to bob her head up and down on it. But this time it was different then earlier, this time her lips lingered, she did it move slowly move lovingly, almost worshiping it.

She kept taking in more till she gagged on him. I whispered "Easy honey, not so much at one time." If she heard me I wasn't sure she just kept on make love to Bill's cock. I could see she was really enjoying it. I looked up at Bill I could see he was enjoying it too, maybe too much. I whispered to Pam. "That enough for now sweetie I want some of that." Pam reluctantly pulled her mouth from Bill's cock giving it a parting kiss. Then said to me

"I understand what you where saying. If you really want to be good a giving head you have to make love to it not just suck it. I could have done that for hours if you didn't stopped me."

"I know Pamie I could too. But Bill couldn't. And I need for him to make love to me." I took her in my arms and kissed her. She was like a child with a new toy. We kissed for a few minutes then Pamie moved down to my breasts and kissed them all over till she took one of my nipples in her mouth and sucked it, bring it to hardness.

She raked her teeth on them till the aurora was all hard and bumpy. Then she moved down to my tummy and licked and kissed it all over, her tongue played with my naval ring. Then she moved down to my pussy. I watched her as she took her first tasted of my wetness. Though Bill is really good at eating pussy, but he'll never be as good as a woman. Women just seem to know what feels good.

And Pamie was no different she hit all the right spots paying a lot of attention to my clit. I laid down and Pam's legs where stretched out along side me. I pulled her one leg over me so she was straddling my head. I pulled her pussy down to my mouth and started licking her slit. Bill didn't get all his cum I could still tasted a little in her.

Her pussy was red from the workout Bill's cock had given it. Her pussy was sweet and tart her juice flowed freely into my mouth. I took her clit into my mouth and sucked it and flicked it with my tongue. I wetted my fingers in her juices and then bring them up to her asshole I massaged her rosebud with them. Pam seemed to catch on to what I was doing and did the same to me.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers