Life's Changes Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

"Do you know of any mergers in the making?"

"No nothing that I've heard of but you know the market anything's possible." I thanked Malcolm then went back to my office.

I called one of the hotels for reservation. The first person I talked to was stand offish almost as if he was too good to take my call. Once I gave my name his whole manner seem to change.

"Mrs. Macon if it's not to much trouble would you hold for the hotel manager please." I told him I would hold. I wasn't too happy about the way I was treated to start with.

"Mrs. Macon I'm sorry to keep you waiting. My name is Stanley the hotel manager. How my I be of service to you today." I heard over the phone after I waited exactly two minutes.

"I would like to reserve some rooms for this week end if that is possible." I told Stanley

"This is kind of short notice ma'am. I'll see what I can do? How many would be in your party." I told him at least ten. "Oh I'm sorry I have nothing available for that many for this week end at the hotel, but I do have a few houses in the area that would be quite comfortable. The only problem would be there is no room service."

"A house sounds nice and I guess we could bring food with us." I told him I'm sure he could hear the disappointment in my voice.

"Oh no need to bring food Ma'am I could have food sent in if you could tell me what you would like."

"I myself can't eat meat seafood is ok, everyone else can eat just about anything. We would need mostly finger foods. We'll also need chilled wines and soft drinks and lots of coffee in the mornings, breads and pastries as well." We discussed several things then he told me the address of the home and that it will be ready by ten on Friday. I thanked him and hung up.

I did manage to get something done before Kim came in at three. "Ready to leave?"

"I guess so." I told her with a little hate in my voice

"Oh don't tell me your still mad at me."

"Yes I'm still mad at you. I work hard to keep my butt looking good." Kim came over and sat down on the corner of my desk and said

"Look I'm sorry I said you had a fat ass. It's really very pretty, but I know if I said you had a fat butt you would work harder. You don't like people making fun of you and to keep them from making fun you'll work harder. Some need to be told there always doing a good job to get them to work harder. With Bill all I had to say was, if a girl can do it you should be able too, and then he tried harder. It's all how you motivate some one. So I won't say you have a fat ass any more ok" I told her Ok "So let's get going chunky butt." I was about to say something when she laughed and said "Come on we have to get you a decent training bra to keep those little tits from flopping around."

"They may be small but at least they won't be hanging down to my knees when I'm older." I told her which had us both laughing.

We left work and drove to a sports apparel store. "What size do you wear?" Kim asked I told her a two she said. "Maybe we should go to the kiddie department." I stuck my tongue out at her. "Oh now that brings back some very pleasant memories."

"If you keep making fun of me you'll never feel it again." I told her

"Now that's hitting below the belt. Here try these on." I looked at the size and said

"These are a one, I take a two."

"Look just try them on if they don't fit then I'll get you bigger ones."

Kim followed me into the dressing room. As I stripped off my suit I left on my bra and panties. Kim told me to take off the bra. I slipped on, or should I say pulled tugged and yanked the shorts till they were finally on. They hugged tightly to my hips and legs. They were the shortest, tightest pair of shorts I ever had on.

"I think they're to small." I told Kim

"No they're perfect, now try on the top." I pulled on the top that was also very tight. It compressed my breast against my chest till it looked like I didn't have any tits at all. "That should keep those titties from bouncing. Go ahead and get dressed and I'll meet you out side. Oh do you happen to know what size Pam Mary and Bill wears." I told her as I pulled off the top.

Once I was finally dressed I found Kim with a shopping cart full of cloths. "Who are all those for?" I asked

"Five sets are for each of you. Now let's get you some cross trainers." On the way to the shoes Kim picked up a pack of athletic sox. Ripped open the package and handed me a pair. After finding just the right pair for me, and also a pair for everyone else. Kim and I made our way over to the check out.

"Well I see you found a new toy to play with Kim." Then to me the sales girl said. "Leave her now before she breaks your heart."

"Gina, don't be this way I told you right from the beginning I was not looking to settle down with someone." Kim said to her. Looking at me Gina said

"You look like a smart women, get rid of her before you fall in love with her."

"I've been trying to get her to leave, but she just won't go." I told the girl which was true

"Then you're a better woman then I am. She left me quicker that I could shake a stick." Gina said with a note of sadness in her voice. After I paid for my purchases and Gina packaged up everything and Kim and I left the store Kim said

"I'm sorry you had to go though that. She just doesn't understand I'm wasn't looking for a girlfriend I was only looking for someone to have sex with."

We drove to Kim's house in silence. After we loaded the mustang with everything we could we drove home. After we got home Kim gave out the work out cloths to everyone. We all help bringing Kim's cloths to her bedroom. When that was done I took Mary's hand and pulled her into my bedroom and said

"I'm going to take a shower would you like to join me?"

"Yes Mistress I would." She said

"Would you like Bill to join us?" I noted a slight hint of fear in her eyes but then she nodded her head. I started undressing as I called to Bill when he came in the bedroom I asked

"Mary and I are going to take a shower would you like to join us?"

"I can't think of anything I would like more." He said

After we took off all our cloths I noticed that Mary had a full growth of pubic hair. Bill had gone to start the shower as I said to Mary. "The first thing we need to do is remove you pubic hair."

"You mean all of it?" Mary asked as her hand went to her mound.

"Yes love just like Pam's and mine. I want you always to remain hair free."

I took Mary into the bathroom and had her sit on the counter. I took my beard and mustache trimmer I used to use on my own mound before I shaved it all off. I ran it over Mary's pussy mound removing as much of the hair as possible. Mary's pussy was starting to drip cream as the vibration from the razor got her excited. When I removed as much hair as I could I grabbed my shaving gel and couple of new razors. Then I took Mar's hand as we went into the shower.

In the shower I put the gel and razors on the shelf then I turned to Bill and kissed him very passionately, while I still held Mary's hand. When I pulled away from him I kissed Mary passionately for the first time. Her lips were soft and pliable and she opened her mouth willingly to my tongue as it probed her mouth. I felt her body melt into mine as we continued to kiss. My hand went down to her soft ass cheeks and I pulled her closer to me.

When we broke our kiss I turned her toward Bill. She tentatively kissed Bill on the mouth. Bill gently took her in his arms and kissed her as passionately as he could kiss any woman that wasn't me. Mary melted into him as well once she realized that Bill wasn't going to hurt her. As they kissed I ran my hands up and down their backs, occasionally I would trace the crack of their butt cheeks with my fingers.

Bill and Mary broke there kiss I saw the lust in Mary's eyes that said she liked kissing Bill I knew it wouldn't be the last time. I grabbed a wash puff and started washing Mary. Paying a lot of attention to her breasts. While I was washing Mary Bill was washing my back and bottom. When I had her as clean as possible I turned her toward Bill and started on her back. Mary started washing Bills face and chest; she stayed away from his lower half.

"Go ahead touch it Mary, It won't bite." I said as my soap slick fingers slid between the soft cheeks of her ass.

"It's so big. It's huge compared to Ginny's cock."

"I know baby, but it can't hurt you. Bill would never hurt you." I said as one of my fingers massaged Mary's rosebud. Mary's body trembled at my touch. I watched as her hand slid down Bill's chest and stomach to rest lightly on Bill's hard cock. Bill stood perfectly still as Mary's hand lightly ran over his cock. Mary looked up at Bill face and said

"This is the first cock I ever touched. I didn't touch Ginny's I forgot she had one till she put it in me. It's so hard, but so soft at the same time. Can I touch your balls too?" She sounded almost like a child. Bill nodded his head I think he was afraid to speak.

I watched as Mary's hand touched her first set of male testicles. She lightly grasped them with soapy hands. I continued to massage her rear passage with my fingers, only now I could feel her sphincter grasping at my fingers. I watched as Mar got more bold in her handling of Bill's balls then her hand moved back up to his cock and started stroking it. I let Mary continue till I saw that Bill was very close to cumming. I then pulled her back toward me causing her to release her grip on Bill's cock. I could see the disappointment in Bill's face. I said to him

"Bill love Mary needs her pussy shaved would you do the honors?"

"It would be my pleasure." He said as he turned and picked up the gel and razors. Bill got on his knees in front of Mary as I pulled her back to rest against me I asked her

"Did you like playing with Bill's cock?"

"Yes but I was hoping to see him cum. I really like what you've been doing back there on my bottom too." She said as she kissed my cheek. We stood there kissing ever once in a while as Bill removed what remained of Mar's pubic hair when he was done he said.

"All done, now your as hairless as the day you were born."

"Are you sure there's no hair left down there? I think you should check to be sure." I told him. Bill understood what I was telling him to do.

Bill took his tongue and licked all around her. Then I watched as he covered her slit with his mouth. Mary moaned deeply as I felt her tremble. Her ass hole clinched at my finger, I swear trying to coax it inside. I held back waiting for when she was about to cum.

"Oh god that feels so good. Bill you're so good at this." Mary said as her hips started to grind her pussy onto Bills face. Mary's body really started to shake now as her orgasm got closer. When I felt she was as close to orgasm as she was going to get. I plunged my thumb up her ass pushing her over the top.

"Oh god oh fuck oh shit fuck god." She screamed as she grabbed Bills hair with both hands and pulled his face tighter to her. My thumb pumped in and out of her as I felt her ass hole grip it tightly. It was too much for her to stay up right. She collapsed to the floor of the shower dislodging my thumb from her ass and Bills mouth from her pussy. Mary threw her arms around Bill as she continued to tremble and if I'm not mistaken she was crying too. When she seem to calm down some I knelt down next to her and asked.

"Are you okay I didn't hurt you did I?" Mary looked at me with glazed over eyes and said

"Oh god no I never felt this good before. It was so wonderful what you both did. I'm crying from shear happiness." Mar then threw her arms around me and held on to me. Bill stood up as the tile floor of the shower was starting to hurt his knees. I looked up at his cock it looked so yummy I wanted to take it in my mouth and suck it dry. But I wanted Mary to try it first. I said to Mary

"I think Bill need's to be checked to see if he needs a shave."

I'm not sure if it was the after affect of her orgasm or what. But the next thing I knew Mary was on her knees licking all around Bill's cock. I sat back on my heels and watched as she ran her tongue all over him. She touched every inch of skin from his belly button to his balls. I watched as she ran her tongue all over his cock then I watched her lick his balls. She even took them into her mouth one at a time. Then I watched as she lifted his balls out of the way and forced him to spread his legs so she could lick between his legs.

All this time Bill's cock was getting harder and bigger. The head was purple with his need to cum. Mary now finished with her inspection knelt back slightly then thought a moment. Then she took the head of Bill's cock in her mouth and sucked it like one would an ice pop. This move took both Bill and I by complete surprise.

We both watched Mary as she forced two or three inches of Bill's fat cock into her mouth then sucked back till just the head was left in. We watched in disbelief as Mary continued to suck on it for a few moments. Then I heard Bill groan. I looked up and saw his eyes closed tightly as he concentrated on not cumming.

"Mary Bill's going to cum is it ok?" I asked. With out a thought Mary nodded her. "I mean is it okay he cums in your mouth?" I asked again. And again She nodded her head quickly. I grasped Bill's cock in my hand, the part the wasn't going in Mary's mouth and said

"Cum Bill cum in Mary's sweet mouth." Immediately I felt Bill's cum squirt out of him. I felt each load of cum passed my hand on it journey into Mary's mouth. I watched as the first one hit the back of Mary's mouth. Her eyes popped open as it seared her throat. I watched as she swallowed it right down as the next load went charging past my hand.

In all I felt eight or nine squirts of cum pass my hand and Mary missed not a drop. Not the slightest drip of cum slipped passed her lips. When Bill was done and I do mean done I watched as Mary tried to suck out some more. Finally Bill collapsed against the wall of the shower pulling his quickly softening cock from Mary's hungry mouth. I asked Mary

"Do you want to explain what just happen?"

"I'm sorry I get like that when ever I use my mouth on some one. Deb said I had an oral fixation. I'm not sure what it is but I love giving head. I thought it was just to women but now I guess it also goes for men too."

I helped Mary to her feet then I turned off the shower because it was starting to get cold. As I stepped out of the shower with Mary in tow I asked Bill "Are you coming?"

"Give me a minute I'm still trying to get the feeling back in my feet." Mary and I laughed at that.

Mary and I rubbed moisturizer on to each other. I made sure to give her a good dose between her legs so she didn't get razor burn. Then I had her turn around and did her back, her lags and her bottom. While I was doing her bottom Mary leaned over and rested on the counter top and started to tremble slightly. I said

"Don't be scared I won't hurt you."

"I'm not scared I just remember how good your finger felt up there." I almost laughed but didn't as I slid my lubricated finger between her cheeks. As one of my fingers touched her hole Mary pushed back taking it inside of her. I worked that finger in and out of her then slid in a second. Mary purred her contentment so I asked'

"You like that don't you." Mary purred her yes so I asked "Would you like to try a butt plug tonight. We can put one in before dinner and you can take it out before you go to bed."

"Will it hurt?"

"I'll use a small one tonight and if you like that then we can put in bigger ones later." I told her and Mary agreed to try it. I pulled my finger from her as she groaned in protest. I then washed my hands and grabbed a hand towel as Mary followed behind me. We went into the bedroom just as Bill was getting out of the shower. I walked over to my toy box and pulled out a butt plug not the smallest one but the next size larger. It was no more then the width of my two fingers and maybe a little more. I also got the tube of anal lube. I had Mary lie down on the bed as I got on the bed with her.

I didn't wasted any time as it was already six ten and I'm sure there will be others waiting down stairs. I applied the lube to my fingers and slid them into Mary's hole. If my suddenness hurt her she didn't show it as her bottom rose to met its invader. After finger fucking her for a few minutes I lubed up the butt plug and slid it in to her hole about half way. I began to work it in and out adding more on each inward thrust till just the thick knob at the bottom was left. I pushed the last bit in as I watched her hole stretch open then close between the knob and the bottom flange. Mary grunted at the very last.

"Are you ok?" I asked she nodded her head "not to painful I hope?"

"No just very full and I feel like I have to go to the bathroom." She said with a smile on her lips.

"That will pass. I hate to seem cold hearted but we really need to get dressed before someone comes looking for us." I told her. Mary went to sit up and gave a moan and I asked "Are you okay. Do you want to take it out?"

"No, it feels great especially when I sit on it." She said as she wiggled her bottom on the bed. I looked over and saw Bill watching us.

"Would you like one too love of my life?" I asked him

"If it's not to much trouble?" He said as his face blushed up

"You're never any trouble sweet heart. Pick out the one you would like. Mary, go and get dressed please.

"Yes my mistress. What would you like me to wear?" She asked

"Something very sexy please." I told her

"I don't own anything sexy. Deb wouldn't allow it."

"Well that will change this weekend. Go put on the sexiest thing you have." I watched as she left the room. Her ass swung in a way I never seen her ass swing before. I then turned my attention to Bill.

"After I punish Pam tonight would you please fuck her till she can't walk. We've been neglecting her lately." Bill handed me the biggest butt plug I had and said

"You keep asking me to do these really hard jobs around here I don't know how much I can stand." He said with a laugh

"Do you really want this huge thing inside of you?" I asked holding the plug that he gave me.

"Yea I figured that someday your going to want to fuck my ass and I want to be prepared. Besides I like how it feels up me too."

I installed the plug in his ass, which was a job, as it seemed not to want to fit. I slapped his ass several times for good measure and because he like it. When he turned over he was fully hard and I said

"Sorry but we don't have time to take care of that right now." Bill laughed and said

"It's ok I think that butt plug is inside my cock. Dam that thing is big. I never felt this full. But I definitely like it."

"I'm going to take a quick shower to rinse off the sweat I worked up getting that thing in there." I told him

"Maybe a quick cold one will get this thing back down." he said as we once more jumped in the shower.

Five minutes later I was putting on my stockings. I know what you're saying why bother I'm not going anywhere. I put them on because I like how they feel and Bill likes how they look on me. Once the stockings were on I put on a short leather skirt and a crop top sweater, both in red. I then put on a pair of short heeled sandals and that was all, no panties no bra. I then but on lip gloss and did my eyes and I was ready to go. Glenda took longer to get ready so I said

"I'll meet you down stairs. I may send Jeri up if her make up isn't right is that ok." He said it was

I went down to the kitchen and found Pam beside herself trying to get everything ready. Her hair was a mess and cloths were filthy. I looked at her and said

"I guess you should have taken that help I offered earlier." Pam looked at the floor and said

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers