Life's Changes Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

With one tasted of Kim's pussy I knew she came up her with every intention of having me lick her. Her skin tasted of soap and her pussy tasted of only her pussy cream. There wasn't any sweat as one would expect from someone wearing spandex all day.

Kim shivered as I sank my tongue deeply into her hot wet pussy. I was reward by the tart musky taste of her. I licked every nook and cranny my tongue could find in her luscious hole. Kim's heels were now resting on the arms of my chair, her left arm was holding herself upright as her right hand was pulling my head closer to her.

"That's it Sheri lick my pussy. Let me feel you lick my clit."

Kim was already panting as I started to lick her clit. The hard little finger of flesh was standing up right waiting for my tongue. I licked with just the tip of my tongue, flicking it. When I was tired of that I wrapped my tongue around it, completely enclosing it with my tongue. I mover my tongue up and down her clit. Kim responded with a muffled cry, as her legs trembled. Her hand had moved from my head to her left breast I could see her pinching her own nipple though her blouse and bra.

"Now my little pussy licking slut suck my clit. Suck my clit till I cum." Kim said. Her dominate side was coming out for the first time. I liked it, being the dominate one for so long I liked the change, it was a pleasure being told what to do.

I quickly sucked her clit into my mouth and holding it with my lips I sucked hard on it. Kim's hand went from her breast to her mouth as she groaned into it as she came. I wanted to tasted her cum but I held my mouth on her clit as I continued to suck. Kim cried once more into her hand then gasp for air pulling my mouth away from her clit

"Now lick up the mess you made pussy slut. And don't miss a single drop of my precious cream." Kim told me

I moved down and cleaned out her hole of every drop of girl cum I could find. Then I licked up the out side of her pussy till it was clean then my tongue snaked down between her ass cheeks to find a pool of her cum between her butt and my desk. I sucked up all I could find. Then I licked her rose bud to get it clean as well. When I was done I licked back up to her pussy till Kim pushed me away saying.

"That enough pussy slut." Then she looked at me and asked. "You like being my bitch. You liked it when I told you what to do didn't you?"

"Yes." I said as I looked down embarrassed by my submissiveness to her. "Sometimes it's nice to be the submissive one."

"I like you that way too. From now on you will be my slut and I be your Mistress. When we're having sex I mean. I think you need it that way, so your not always the mistress. I know that some times being the one in charge can get to be pretty strenuous on you." Kim leaned over and kissed me on the lips very tenderly.

Then she said "now I think you should go and wash your face unless you want everyone to see you messy face all covered in pussy cum."

We both laughed as I got up to go to the bathroom. Once I looked at myself in the mirror I realized she was right I was a mess. I retrieved my make up kit from my gym bag. After washing and reapplying my make up I walked back into the office. Kim had put my desk back in order and sprayed the room with an air freshener so no one could smell what happen in the room. My own nose could still smell the scent of a hot pussy but I doubt any one else could. Kim and I gathered up our things and left my office. On the way down she asked.

"Would you mind if I drove tonight I've been wanting to drive your car since I first saw it." I tossed her the keys with out saying a word.

As we were getting in the car Kim flipped her skirt up so that her bare ass was sitting on the leather seat. As we pulled out into traffic I could see that Kim had a need for speed. She drove at break neck speed dodging in and out to get ahead of some one. We arrived at my house and hour and a half later. After she took the car out on to the highway just to see what it was like to open it up. She handed me the keys as we got out of the car and said

"That was fun I'm going to have to get me one of these once I get over this bonding thing."

"If you stay with us you can drive it when ever you want." I told her

"That's a tempting offer I may just take you up on it. I know I like being around you all. And there's always someone ready to climb in my bed with me. I just may take you up on it." She said and I could tell she was pretty serious. I let the matter drop I didn't want her to feel like she was being pushed and I knew her bonding was still strong in her.

When we walked in the house Pam told me that Lena the interior decorator for the mansion called. She asked if I could get in touch with her when it was convenient. I then turned to Mary and asked her how her bottom felt this today.

"It feels empty right now. I was hoping you could put in another one." I could see the hope and excitement in her eyes.

"Last night didn't I tell you to remove it before you went to bed?" I asked

"Yes Mistress but it felt so good I wanted to keep it in." She said in a pleading voice '

"Mary if you going to be my submissive I expect you to do as I say regardless of what you want. Unless it's going to hurt you. Now tonight I think you will be paddled for you disobedience. Since you and Pam are the same size you can wear her domination gear if she'll let you. I hope for your sake she let's you." I told her I also sent a message to Pam to not let her have it too easily. I want her to beg for it.

Mary eyes went to the floor I could see she was worried about what was going to happen to her. I felt sorry for her but I wanted her to realize that I was the Mistress and what I say goes. Turning to Pam I asked

"Do you have anything planned for dinner?"

"Yes my Mistress I was planning on a salad and a meatless lasagna. I haven't planned on a dessert yet. I'm sure I could come up with something."

"We don't need a desert every night. What you have planed is good. Do you have time to undress me?"

"Yes Mistress it would be my pleasure." Pam said I could hear the excitement in her voice

"Good let's go. By the way where's Bill?"

"He had to make a stop on the way home he should be here shortly."

After Pam undressed me in her usual sensuous way. Pam and I went to take a shower. In the shower Pam started with my hair then after a giving me a great scalp massage she scrubbed the makeup off my face then went to work on my breasts. She used the wash puff on them till they we're all tingly. My nipples, even though they're usually hard little point from the nipple rings, they were even harder now. When she started to pull and twist the rings I felt a sexual euphoria envelop me.

Once Pam had me on the very edge of cumming she released my nipples and knelt before me. She washed my legs and feet completely ignoring what lay between my legs. She then spun me around so I was now facing the shower wall. She washed my legs up to my butt. Then my back which she could reach from her knelling position. Once she had my back done she dropped the wash puff and started cleaning my bottom with her soapy hands. I leaned onto the wall of the shower and moaned saying

"That feels so good its been a long time since someone paid any attention to my butt."

"You've been take care of us, you forgot you're the Mistress and we should be taking care of you. Now relax and enjoy what I'm doing to you."

Pam's hands now moved to my anus. I felt her massage me with her soapy fingers. Having someone massage your anus with slick finger is one of the pleasures of life that very few people enjoy. I was one of those people till just a few weeks ago. As I thought about that first time when Bill licked me back there. My mind raced over all thing that had happen to me and what I had become

Then I felt her finger slid into me and my mind stopped working as I concentrated in the feel of her fingers slide in and out of my ass hole. I loved that feeling so much. I then felt Pam's tongue in the crack of my ass. Her smooth gentile tongue licked me from the bottom of my crack to the top. On each lick she would go a little deeper till I felt her tongue touch my hole just slightly. A low deep moan escaped my lips, as a tremble shook my legs.

I then felt her fingers slid out of me as her tongue slid into me. Her tongue was softer then her finger but much wider. It seem to have a mind of it's own as it snaked around inside of me. I felt it thrust in and out of my ass, driving my pleasure even further. I felt my orgasm hovering very close to me as Pam's teeth grazed my anus.

I was so close to cuming that I could almost tasted it, feel it touch it, but not quite. There was something I was missing. Something I needed. Then I felt it, Pam had covered my pussy mound with her hand and her middle finger rested lightly on my clit. I tried to rub my pussy on her hand but her hand moved with me.

I groaned my frustration as I felt Pam giggle between my ass cheeks. I then felt her apply more pressure to my clit and give it the slightest rub. That was all I needed as my orgasm racked me with it's intensity. My legs shook and my breathing came in gasps as bright lights flashed before my closed eyes. My legs failed to hold me up right as I slid down the wall to a kneeling position dislodging Pam's mouth from my bottom.

Pam held me too her as I continued to tremble with the aftermath of my climax. When I had settled down somewhat I stood and took Pam in my arms and thanked her. She said

"Thank you Mistress for giving my life meaning and for making me feel I belong to someone." I could see a tear come to her eyes as she told me this. I gave her a hug then a kiss

"Before we get all wrinkly I think we should get out of this shower and dried off." I told her

"Yes and I should tend to dinner." Pam told me

We step out of the shower and Pam dried me off then herself. I then noticed that Mary was standing in the doorway to the bathroom. I asked

"Mar, is there something you wanted?"

"I was just wondering if I could assist you in anyway?" Pam looked at Mary and then said to me.

"Why doesn't Mar help you with the moisturizer and then help you get dressed while I tend to dinner? I wouldn't want it to overcook."

"That's a good idea. Would you mind Mar?" I said

"It would be my pleasure, Mistress."

Pam handed the bottle of moisturizer to Mary and then went to get dressed. Mary came to me and started to rub me down getting every square inch of my flesh. She paid particular attention to my bottom and between my legs.

We then moved to the bed room. I told Mary what I wanted to wear and where to she could find it then I sat and applied a small amount of makeup. As I was doing my eyes I saw Mary standing behind me. I watched as she caressed the red leather skirt she was holding. I also watched her nose as it inhaled the scent of the leather. When I had finished with my make up I stood and Mary went to her knees and held the skirt for me to step into.

Mary raised the skirt to my hips then button the waist. Her nose never stopped smelling the leather. When it was in place her hands stroked the sides. I placed my hand on her head and asked

"Do you like my leather skirt. Does the leather excite you." Mary looked up at me while a blush come to her face.

"Yes Mistress it's very sensual. And the smell is very arousing."

"I gather you don't own any leather?" I asked

"No Mistress Deb wouldn't allow it. She said I would look too much like a dyke if I wore leather." She told me. I realized I didn't know anything about Mary.

"Mar how old are you?"

Twenty-two Mistress. I'll be twenty three this week end." She told me. I was flabbergasted she acted much older. I would have bet she was around my age.

"When is you birthday?"

"Sunday Mistress." She told me

"Well we're going to have to do something special for your birthday. Now tell me how many lovers have you had." I asked

"Besides what's has happen here there was only Deb. She's the only person to take interest in me. I never dated in high school or college. I was afraid of boys."

"Why are you afraid of boys. Has one hurt you?"

"No I never let one get that close to me. My mother always said that boys only wanted two things. That was to make a woman's life miserable and to have sex with her. She would tell how painful sex was and that women had to put up with the pain to make men happy."

I thought to my self. How could a mother tell her child such things. My mother told me that sex was a wonderful thing. In fact when I went on my first date my mother gave me a box of condoms so I would be prepared incase I decided to lose my virginity. I didn't on my first date but I did on my second. Like my mother had told me it was painful at first, but I did enjoy it.

Knowing what I know now. I know my mother is a nymph too and she must have liked sex as much as I do. I know I heard mom and dad going at it quite often. I even saw them doing it once. I wasn't sure why my mother was moaning. When I when to see if everything was ok I saw my mother on her hands and knees with my father kneeing behind her.

I stood and watched as my father pounded his cock into my mother. I was in awe at what I was seeing. I was ten years old and I didn't know very much about sex at the time. I couldn't see what my parents were doing at the time all I saw was dad hitting his hips to mom's bottom. I watched for a minute or two till dad finally saw me standing in the doorway and froze in mid stroke. My mother turned and asked why he stopped she turned to where he was looking and saw me.

Mom was so cool about it. She pulled off of my father and came over to me. That's when I really saw what my fathers cock looked like. It was huge, well at least to me it was huge. I pointed at it and asked

"What's that?" My dad hadn't moved until he realized what I was pointing at. Then he tried to cover himself while my mom giggled and said

"That's dad's penis, he puts it inside of mommy to make her feel really good." She told me then she took me over to the bed and sat me on her knee and said. Do you know that slit between your legs?" I nodded my head. "Well mommy has one just like it and daddy puts his penis in it. When it goes inside it makes us both feel really good. That's also how babies are made."

"Are you trying to make a baby." I asked I'm sure they heard the disappointment in my voice. I was an only child and my parents spoiled me. I wasn't sure if I wanted a brother or sister. Mom laughed and said

"We're not doing this to make a baby, but if one comes along, We'll still love you just as much."

"Can I see daddies penis again?" I asked. I could see my father wasn't to keen on the idea.

"Let her see it Ted, we don't want her to be afraid of it." My mother said. My dad pulled the sheet back away from him. His cock laid on his leg, it had lost it's firmness by this time.

"It doesn't look as big as it did before." I said innocently.

"When daddy want's to put in me it gets bigger and very hard, other wise it' soft and smaller." Mom told me

"So when it's big and hard and you see it you know daddy wants to put in you. How does daddy know when you want him to put in you." I asked

"I tell him. Which is usually all the time." Mom said laughing. Then she said. "Now why did you come in here?"

"I heard you moaning like you were in pain. I just wanted to see if you were ok." I told her

"Mommy makes noises like that when daddy making her feel really good. So there's nothing to worry about, okay"

"Okay if I here you make those noises I'll know that you and daddy are doing this and I shouldn't come into your room. Daddy seemed upset I came in so I won't do it anymore." I said Both mom and dad laughed and then dad said

"I'm not upset sweetheart. You just surprised me that's all." Then he kissed me on the cheek. He smelled different. My father always smelt of Old Spice. But tonight I smelled something different. I wasn't sure what it was but I knew I like the smell.

"You smell different. You should wear that cologne all the time." I told him. He looked puzzled at me, but mom knew what I had smelt and started to laugh. Dad still wasn't sure so mom said

"She smells me on you. And you right Sheri he should wear it all the time." mom laughed even harder as dad's face turned a bright pink. Which made mom laugh even more. When she finally stopped laughing she said

"I think it's time for you to go back to bed. You have school in he morning and daddy has to go to work." they both kissed me good night and I trotted off to bed. Half an hour later my mind was still going over what I had seen and what my mom had told me. I heard my mom starting to make those noises again. I went to sleep knowing my dad was making her feel good again.

The next morning my mother sat across the table from me and said "Sweetie I don't want you to think what your father and I were doing last night was wrong but I'd rather you didn't tell anyone that you saw us making love. Other people don't need to know what we do in our home."

I thought that over. I knew love was a big word because some of my friends parents had split up because they didn't love each other anymore. If my parents still made love then they must still love each other, so that meant they would stay together. Which was what I really wanted.

"I won't tell anyone and I won't tell anyone I saw daddy's penis either. They don't need to know that either." I said

"No honey they don't need to know that either." My mom said laughing then she asked. "Do you have any questions about what you saw last night?"

"Yes quite a few can we talk about it later after school?" I asked I didn't want to miss school I loved it too much.

My mother agreed. That day after school began a weeklong question and answer session. I asked my mom just about every thing and she never failed to answer any of my questions. She even instilled a sense of morals in me so that I didn't drop my panties for just anyone. I'm not sure what my mom would say if she knew what I was doing now. I knew she would except it and maybe understand it.

I brought my attention back to the present. Mary's head was now lying on my lap as she knelt on the floor I was sitting at my dressing table. I then said "I don't see how any mother could say something like that to you."

"I think it had something to do with the fact that my father left my mother. They got divorced because my father was a sex fiend. Well that's my mothers side of it my father never talks about it. I think my mom was lesbian, but is afraid to admit it to herself. She's a very pretty women always has been. Her eyes are a just like Kim's the same color. "

Her statement stunned me. "Mar tell me about your grandmother."

"I never met her she died in childbirth having my mom. My mom was raised by my grand father he has the same color eyes." She told me

"Mar did your mother give birth to you?" I asked everything pointed to the fact that Mary's mother was a Nymph-Mage child but how could she give birth to Mary it's impossible.

"No I was adopted. My father's sister is my real mother. She was an unwed mother and very young, She was only thirteen when she had me. Were close but she's more like my sister then my mother." Mary explained

I told Mary why her mother couldn't have sex with men and about her mother's lineage. "Well that explains a lot. I mean why my mother told me that sex was just painful. For her it must have been painful."

"Extremely pain full. I doubt she did it more then once." I told her.

"Now that she knows about it and you have lifted the spell maybe she'll be happy. She always seemed so unhappy with her life."

"Well hello there you two." Bill said as he came into the room.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers