Life's Changes Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

"It's hard to believe she can get inside any one." Sally told her

"She can and she's so gentile you'll love every moment. And pray she doesn't stop." Sharon said and you could tell she was talking from experience. Then she asked "Are you ready to payoff your bet. Will you give me my present?

I could see Sally swallow, but I could also see that look in her eyes. The look that said I don't think I can, but I would sure like to try. I wasn't about to say anything I knew Sharon wanted to take control of the situation and she wanted to be come the dominate force in Sally's life. It was up to Sally to accept or reject that force.

"Come on baby please for me." Sharon was almost begging.

"Is it okay with you Glenda? I mean do you want me to." Sally asked. Glenda just nodded her head.

"Come on honey I'll help you." Sharon said taking Sally's hand

Everyone else had stopped what they were doing as Sally moved to kneel in front of Bill's legs. Bill moved his bottom out to the edge of the sofa to give Sally and Sharon better access to his tool. Sharon pumped Bill's cock a couple of times and glob of pre-cum came out of the tip on each pump. Then Sharon smeared the pre-cum around the head with her finger.

"Here baby tasted it. Glenda's pre-cum tastes really good." Sharon told Sally as she pointed the head at Sally's mouth. Sally dipped her head and took Bill's cock head into her mouth. We watched as she swirled her tongue around the head the pulled her mouth off with a pop.

"Are you sure your ok with this?" Sally asked Sharon you could see the fear in his eyes that she might reject him because he was a cocksucker.

"Oh God yes It's the sexiest thing I ever watched."

Sally took Bill's cock in her mouth again and started working his mouth up and down. I could see he wasn't use to anything that big. And I had a strong suspicion he wasn't that experienced in the art of fellatio. But he was giving it everything he could. He just wasn't getting it wet enough. I wasn't going to tell him he was doing it wrong unless I was asked. I watched as Sharon's hand dipped into her panties and started to rub her pussy.

The sexiness of the situation was getting to me as I watched. Feeling the need to do something I slipped my hand down Jenny's panty and slid one finger between her pussy lips. Jenny gave a slight moan and stretched out like a cat that just had her tummy scratched. My other hand did the same to Kim who jumped in surprise then settled down with her head on my shoulder.

I continued to diddle Kim and Jenny while Pam, thinking that sucking cock was a good thing. Pulled Jeri's cock out of her panties and started to give Jeri a first rate blow job. Mary had maneuvered Jeri's head so that now Jeri was sucking on her nipple.

I watched Sally suck Bill's cock for about ten minutes. She still had only got two or three inches into her mouth and looked like she was in pain. Her eyes were shut tight and she didn't look like she was having any fun. Bill didn't look like he was enjoying it either. I had enough. I stood and said

"If it's ok with everyone I going to bed. We've had a long day and we still have a lot of shopping to do tomorrow." I turned to Kim and Jenny and said "Ladies would you like to join me?"

They looked at each other then nodded their heads and stood up. We kissed everyone good night. I told Mary Pam and Jeri they were on their own to night and of cause they had my permission to go with who ever they wanted to. Jenny Kim and I went up to the master bedroom. With in minutes we were striped down and kissing each other when Kim asked

"So how come you were in such a hurry to leave?"

"I wanted to get you two alone." I lied

"Bullshit and how could you lie like that?" Jenny asked

"It's not a lie it's just a half lie. I really did want to get you two up here, but it's not the reason I left so quickly."

"Ok why did you leave so quickly? Didn't you like the show Sally was putting on?" Jenny asked

"No she didn't look like she was enjoying it and as far as a show goes. Any of my girls can out perform what Sally was doing. I mean if your not going to do it right why bother."

"Well maybe she wasn't shown how to do it. Not everyone has a master cocksucker on hand to teach them like your girls did." Kim told me

"Your right but it doesn't mean I have to sit and watch it." I told her

"Maybe you should teach her how to do it right like you taught your girls." Kim said

"Well for one I didn't teach Mary, she taught herself. The slut said, it was easy I just kept taking it in till there was no more left." I said mimicking Mary, which had both Jenny and Kim laughing hysterically. When they calmed down I continued. "And secondly it's not my place to tell Sally that she's doing it all wrong. If Sharon want to take control of her and Sally wants her to then she's going to have to tell Sally she doing it all wrong."

"Maybe Sharon doesn't know how to give a good blow job either. Some of us aren't natural born cocksucker's you know. You know I don't care to do it. How about you Kim?"

"I like doing it, I just haven't had the practice. I'm like Sheri, if I'm going to do it then I want to be the best. I want the person I do it with to compare everyone else they do it with to me. I want them to say you were good but not near as good as Kim." Kim told her

"So you want to be remember forever?" Jenny asked

"Exactly I want to be remember for as long as that person lives. They may not like me anymore but I still want them to say she was a bitch but she was the best. How about you Sher."

"I couldn't have said any better." I told them then to Kim I asked. "Which one of us would make Jenny cum harder?" Kim's smile was so big and bright you could have seen it back home.

"I don't know lets let Jenny decide." We both smile and turned toward Jenny. Jenny threw up her hands and said

"Woe girls. If you two want to make love to me then that's okay, But if you to want a competition then get yourselves another victim. I don't think I want to get in the middle of that." Jenny really looked scared. I laughed and said

"Jenny love I could never do that to you. Besides for me it's not an ego thing. As a Nymph I want to give you what you want, not what I want. It's like my magic I could never give you another head because you wouldn't want one. I did give you a dick because you wanted one. Like I gave Jim a pussy he really want to know what's it like to be a real girl. But he still wants to be husband to you."

"Is that why you haven't even offered to give Pam a cock?" Jenny asked

"Like I told you before she's to submissive to use it and she doesn't want it. So I can't give her one."

"What I want is to make love to both of you without dying in the process." Jenny told us

"Your wish is my command my sweet lady." I told her then I kissed her.

While I kissed Jenny, Kim started to kiss Jenny's breasts. Jenny took a hold of one of my breast and started to rub it against her own. Our nipples met and our rings clicked together. Jenny started to moan into my mouth as Kim took a nipple it her mouth. I could feel Jenny tremble in my arms

I released her mouth and moved down to take the other nipple. I sucked hard on the hard rubbery nub. Then my tongue wrapped around the nipple ring and pulled. I pulled as hard as my tongue could. A moan escaped Jenny's mouth as her back arched pushing her breast into my face. My hand ran down her tummy to the cleft of her legs, only to be stopped short from penetrating her by Kim's hand. I looked over to Kim to see her smile at me with a mouth full of Jenny's other tit.

This wasn't about a competition between Kim and me it was about the two of us giving pleasure to Jenny. I nodded my head toward Jenny's pussy. Kim looked at me with a question in her eyes. I nodded again for her to take the lead. Kim smiled understanding what I wanted her to do.

Kim released Jenny nipple with a pop causing Jenny to groan out loud and swear at Kim. I grabbed the ring on the exposed nipple and gave it a yank. Jenny swore again as the pressure returned to her nipple.

Kim had settled between Jenny's legs and started to use her tongue on Jenny's pussy. Jenny trembled again and again as Kim assaulted her. My mouth was starting to hurt from the pressure I was putting on Jenny's nipple. I released Jenny's nipple and quickly grabbed it with my fingers. Sending a shock though Jenny.

"Oh fuck god that felt so good and Kim's mouth is doing wonders on my pussy."

"Does Kim have her tongue ring in?" I asked

"Oh god yes that thing feels so fucking good. She must have the diamond in, it feels like she's going to cut my clitty." She said as another tremble passed though her. Her breathing was short and shallow I knew she was going to cum soon. I continued to manipulate her nipple rings. Pulling them up away from her body and then letting them snap back down. Then I would twist them in different directions and Jenny loved every twist and turn.

"Sheri sit on my face let me eat you like Kim is doing to me." Jenny said

"No love this is all for you. I want you to cum for us I want you screaming when you cum on Kim's mouth." I told her Jenny groaned on my words then her backed arched off the bed as she pushed her pussy into Kim face.

"Oh god yes suck me Kim suck my pussy. Yes yes yes fuck yes." She screamed as she came.

Kim was having a hell of a time keeping her mouth glue to Jenny while she thrashed about, turning from side to side. As she turned one nipple got pulled harder then the other. Wave after wave of orgasms past over her, causing Jenny to jerk and thrust her pussy either into Kim's face or away from it. She seemed to cum for hours but could only be a few minutes. Finally Jenny laid silent excepted for little whimpers as small waves of her orgasm pasted over her. I released her nipple ring and Kim moved from between her legs. She also was panting for breath.

When Kim lay down on the other side of me I kissed her on the mouth smelling Jenny's pussy cream on the face. My mouth moved to her cheek and I gave it a lick, I could tell that Kim didn't care for that. I moved down to her neck kissed and licked all over before moving down to her amble breasts. One would look at the way they laid on her chest, almost perfect cone shapes, and swear Kim had implants. But I knew they were all hers and they would stay that way for quite a few years, till finally they will begin to sag.

I took one of those perfect D cup breast in my hand and gave it a squeeze. They were pliable and soft but quite firm. I kissed that breast and it was warm and soft and free of any hair what so ever. Goose bumps rose to the surface where my lips had touched. Kim was making little whimpering noise while I kissed and licked her flesh. When I covered every inch of flesh with my lips my tongue licked at her nipple. That big fat nipple responded to the slightest touch of my tongue. It grew hard and tight begging to be sucked, chewed or bitten. But I did neither, I released my grasp of it and turned to the next. Kim moaned in disappointment.

I did the same slow spiral, working my way up to the very top of her breast. My mind wavered whether to take Kim's hard rubbery nipple into my mouth and suck it to my hearts delight or once again switch back to the other breast and continue to prolong Kim's sweet agony. The slight hesitation caused Kim to make up my mind for me. She grabbed my hair from the back and said

"If you tease me anymore slut I going to have to hurt you." she then pushed my mouth down onto her nipple and held me there

With my mind made up I attacked her nipple with a vengeance. I sucked chewed and bit her nipple till it stood up hard and cherry red. Kim was moaning and swearing telling me I was a dirty nipple-sucking slut. When she released my hair I quickly moved to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment. Kim loved my devotion I paid to my work of giving her pleasure. Back and forth I move from one cherry red nipple to the other. Kim came twice while I pleasure her nipples. After her second orgasm she pulled my head from her nipple and said

"I have something else I want you to suck on and no playing around. I want to cum and cum quickly." She then gave me a push down toward her pussy.

To my surprise I found she had spoken the word of her spell and now I was looking at her eight inch cock standing hard and ready. I didn't hear her say the words, but she must have. The condition of the spell is to say the words out loud. I must have missed it in my frenzy to please her.

I grasped Kim firm cock in my hand and gave it a couple of pumps. Pre-cum leaked out of the tip and dribbled down the shaft. I took the head in my mouth and ran my tongue around the tip, licking off the gooey pre-cum. Next I ran my tongue down and up the shaft to get it wet and slippery.

Once it was slick with my spit I took it back into my mouth. My lips slid down the shaft till it hit the back of my throat. My mouth pumped up and down on that hot piece of man meat till I had Kim moaning and shaking. Her hands gripped the bed sheets in a vain attempt to hold off from cuming. I knew she was close, closer then she thought she was.

I felt the swell of her cock head and my mouth plunge down taking her all the way in to my throat.

"Oh fuck god dam girl." She screamed

Then I swallowed once, twice and on the third time she came, she came hard into my throat. I swallowed again and again as each jet of hot creamy cum was shot into my throat. I never moved my head I just continued to swallow as she came.

When she stopped cuming and I was starting to feel light headed I pulled my mouth off her and sucked in a deep breath. Then I wrapped my lips around her cock head once more and sucked it pulling out any remaining cum still in her cock. I continued to suck her cock trying to keep it hard, but Kim pulled my head from it and said.

"That's enough it's starting to hurt."

"Well who gives a better blow job, Sheri or Pam?" Jenny asked lying on her side as she rubbed her hand over Kim's tight belly.

"Sheri by far. I can't believe you kept it in your throat the whole time I was cuming. How could you breath like that?" Kim asked

"I can only breath when I'm not swallowing. And only short breaths. I did get light headed toward the end." I told her as I stroked her smooth legs.

Kim opened her arms to me and I moved to lay down in them resting my head on her chest. Jenny moved in close behind me and laid her arms on my side stroking my leg and hip. I was just wondering where this was going to lead. If we were done for the night I wanted to take a shower. I hoped we weren't done I still wanted to enjoy both these women.

"You know Jen, Sheri like's to be my pussy slut when were alone in bed?" Kim told her I could feel the heat rise to my face.

"She likes to be submissive to me too when we're alone. She always let's me take the lead." Jenny told her. I had the feeling I was going to be in the middle of these two before long.

"I'm so glad she invited us both into her bed tonight. I was wondering how we were going to implement your plan." Kim said I sat up and asked what plan

"Jenny and I wanted to both fuck you at the same time we just did know how to get you alone and you went and invited us. Was that your nymph's desire to please taking over." Kim said

"It might be all I know is I want both of you tonight." I told then truthfully. It might have had to do with their wish to be with me. I really didn't care I just wanted to be with them and I was.

"I think it's about time Sheri finds out just how much pleasure she can get from the presents she gave us." Kim said as I watched her cock grow.

"Yes I think we should. I want to fuck like a man." Jenny said, the last was her spell words. I looked down and saw Jenny was now sporting a similar eight-inch cock like Kim had it was also hard and ready.

I took both hard cocks in my hand and started to stroke them. They were identical in every way neither was larger then the other or fatter. The only difference was that Jenny was smaller in stature then Kim was so hers looked bigger. Jenny shimmed up the bed till her back could rest on the headboard.

"Now let me feel that wonderful mouth around my dick." Jenny told me as I laid down between Jenny's legs and took her cock in my mouth.

"Oh no you don't. Up on your knees so I can get my dick in that pussy of yours. I keep hearing from Ginny Bill and Jeri what a fantastic fuck you are." Kim ordered.

"Oh she is. I finger myself every time I think about when I fucked her." Jenny told Kim.

I was starting to feel like toy to these two. But I didn't care in the least. I was giving them pleasure and that was my main role in life. A nymph's one purpose is to give pleasure and she receives pleasure when she gives it. I got on my hands and knees never taking Jenny's cock out of my mouth. I then felt the bed move as Kim got into position behind me. My mouth was running up and down Jenny's cock while I waited for Kim to slide into my hot wet pussy.

When I felt the tip pierce the mouth of my pussy I pushed back taking half Kim length into me. I moaned around Jenny's cock as some of my saliva dripped out of my mouth and down her shaft. Kim grabbed my hips and pulled at the same time she pushed her cock all the way into me. I moaned again around a Jenny's cock.

"God what a wonderful cunt this bitch is got. So hot and wet and oh so tight." Kim said as she bottom out.

My pussy muscles started to work her cock like a milk machine would do to a cow's udder. My mouth sunk down on to Jenny's cock taking in every inch of her. Jenny groaned like she was in pain when I swallowed.

"Hold on Jen, let's show this slut what it like to get fucked by two cocks." Kim told her. If my mouth wasn't so filled with cock I would have laughed. Kim's never heard about my times in a biker bar during my metaphase.

Kim was now slowly thrusting her cock in and out of my pussy. I could feel my juices running down my leg every time she withdrew from me. Jenny was panting and thrusting her cock into my mouth. After a few minutes of this Kim said something that sounded like switch. Then the next moment I was kneeling alone on the bed feeling used and empty. The next moment I was staring at Kim's cock covered in my pussy juices. I didn't even think I sucked her cock into my mouth and took her down to the bottom. At the same time I felt Jenny shove her cock back into my pussy.

Kim didn't let me control the action of sucking her cock. She took my head in her hands and started to fuck my mouth like she had just been doing to my pussy. Normally I don't care for this sort of treatment, but I really didn't have much say so this time.

"God what a tight pussy she has. You would think with getting fucked from Bill on a regular basis she'd have a cunt a mile wide." Jenny said. If that statement was meant to humiliate me it didn't, my ego swelled with pride.

Jenny reached around me and pinched my clit between her fingers. An orgasm rip through me leaving me stunned, I couldn't think or move as I shook with its intensity. Kim and Jenny never stopped there thrusting which made my orgasm last even longer. My mouth and pussy continued to work their cocks as if it was automatic.

They switched again. When Jenny pointed her pussy coated cock at my lips I gobbled it down as if my life depended on it. When Kim shoved her cock in my pussy I pushed back taking it all the way.

"God what a cock hungry slut she is. She's cuming like race horse and still wants more." Kim said. I realized they were talking to break the concentration on the pleasure my body was giving them. They wanted to last and I wanted them to last as well.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers