Life's Lessons (Part Two)

Story Info
You encounter Jade at the club.
1.5k words
3.78
22.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the door slowly closed behind her, you took a deep breath and walked in. It took your eyes a moment or two to get acclimated to the surroundings but you quickly saw that there were men everywhere and they were looking at Jade as she sauntered across the floor. Then they saw you and their attention quickly changed. You took your own slow time walking through the throng, taking a seat at a table for two that was unoccupied. The waitress took your drink order and it didn't take long for her to return and say it was compliments of this or that gentleman. You could have drank all night and still had plenty left but you waved her off time after time. One man after another tried to take a seat with you but your cool, almost cold shoulder sent them scurrying.

You saw Jade at the corner of the bar, men all around her as she laughed and treated them like they were cattle. You watched as she grabbed one of them by the crotch and laugh hysterically as he winced and doubled over with pain. Her eyes never left you the whole time and her smile was frightening. You couldn't watch anymore and your eyes averted only to see a man standing in front of you, a shy smile crossing his face. "May I have this dance please?" and before she had a chance to turn your new façade you had extended your arm and he had gracefully lifted you to your feet. It was a slow dance and you found yourself in his arms moving across the floor. His brown hair, slightly longer in the back framed his face and his blue eyes sparkled as he looked you in the eyes the whole time.

One dance melted into another and you couldn't help but smile as he twirled you from one end to the other. Suddenly, you gasped as you roughly felt a grip on your arm and you were pulled from his embrace. It was Jade saying, "Come on, we're leaving" as she literally pushed you towards the exit. "Hey, wait just a minute. That's not very nice" the stranger said as he moved up between both of you. "Are you with her?" he asked and you could only nod your head while rubbing what was sure to be quite the bruise on your arm. He turned to look at Jade just in time to see her hand rising and beginning it's descent towards his face.

His hand shot out and grabbed Jade's wrist just before the slap would have hit. Her face twisted in anger as he held her at arms length and told her "Leave, I'll make sure the lady gets where she's going" and with that he released her arm. All you could think of is if looks could kill you'd be dead where you're standing mister as Jade wheeled and began pushing people out of her way as she headed towards the exit. He turned to look at you and asked, "Are you alright?" and once again you found yourself speechless only able to nod okay through a strained smile. "I have to leave, I'm sorry" you say and he takes your hand in his and says "I'll drop you off wherever you want to go but I don't think you should go with her, okay?"

Once again a shake of the head and he's walking you towards the door. "I'm Will and you?" You tell him your name and as you step out into the cool night you feel like you've been holding your breath for the longest time and you take a deep gulp of the delicious air. He walks you towards the back third of the lot and stops at his car, unlocking it and opens the passenger door for you. You pull your skirt in and smile your thanks when you hear a muffled thud and you see his eyes roll back into his head as he slumps to the ground. You look to see Jade standing there a leaded weight in her hand and sheer hatred in her eyes.

You sat there in stunned silence for a moment and then you saw the gleam of metal in Jade's other hand. You spring from the car, stand over the fallen man and say with a voice you've never used before, "Back off bitch, he's mine. I picked him and I'll be the one to break him, understood?" Jade's face still showed signs of anger but her eyes now were glued on you and you could swear you saw a little fear in them. Her hands were clenched, one holding the weapon she'd used on him the other a stiletto which she had just been about to use. "Good, now that we understand each other go get the car so we can get him in."

You thought for a second that she was going to call your bluff but then she abruptly turned on her heels and headed off in the direction of where they were parked. As she moved out of sight, you knelt down and picked the mans head off the concrete. He was breathing but when you took your hand from behind his head it came back covered with his blood. Gently rolling him over you saw the gash that had been opened from the blow he had received. The flow of blood wasn't life threatening but it was steady. Before you could decide how best to help him the bright lights of the sedan pulled up and Jade jumped out.

She pulled the latch to open the trunk and then came around to you. "Pick his feet up, I'll get the other end." You allow her this small victory to sooth any harsh feelings and do as she requires. Lifting him you carry him over to the vehicle and place his legs carefully in the trunk. You should have realized it but it was too late as you watched Jade's grin as she dropped him so that his head made contact with the edge of the trunk before sliding into it. A quick step and you're almost to her when the voice from inside the car says firmly, "Get in, we must get back now." Jade smiles at you, slams the trunk door and gets behind the wheel. You get in just as she guns the engine and with a cloud of dust you're moving.

The drive back to the house is a quiet one. Mistress Beth had placed a single call and there were two men waiting when they pulled up the driveway. "He's in the back, take him to cell two, shackle him and Mistress Cheryl will be along shortly. Both of you, come with me." Once again you follow her, Jade close behind and when you're in the parlor Beth turns and says, "Now listen carefully, Jade told me of your difficulties and how she assisted you." You try to intervene but she waves her hand, "Quiet, I am speaking. Jade is here to assist you Cheryl. She and I will be watching you closely this weekend to see how you progress with him. If either of us feel things are not progressing as we feel they should she will step in. Do I make myself clear? Good, here is the key to cell two. Make sure our guest is comfortable for the night. We'll begin his training tomorrow."

*As you turned to make your way out the door you saw Jade in the corner, licking her lip, just waiting for her chance. You knew if that chance came then he would be as good as dead. Hurrying down the corridor to the stairs that led to the underground portion of the building you nearly found yourself running as you came upon the designated cell. A single light put off little illumination inside but you could see him lying motionless on the floor. You pulled the heavy wooden door open and went inside. There was a bucket of water in the corner and you pulled it over to where he lay. Tearing a strip off from his shirt you picked his head up and turned it so that you could check the damage. Most of the bleeding had finally stopped but the bucket was blood red by the time you'd cleaned his wound.

Turning him back over, seeing the rhythmic breathing of his chest, you see the shackles on his wrists, which are attached to a chain around his waist as, are the ones on his ankles. You look up to his face to see his eyes fluttering open and shut and the first words out of his mouth are, "Did they hurt you?"

"No" you reply as you see him fighting to keep conscious only to be losing the battle. "I, I won't let them harm you Cheryl, I promise you" and with that he was gone again. He's worried about me, he thinks I'm a prisoner as well. Sitting there, holding his head in your lap, you decide what has to be done. You gently lower him to the ground, make your way out of the cell, lock the door and go to prepare for tomorrow.

To Be Continued...