Life's Little Curves Ch. 06

Story Info
Enough is enough!
4.8k words
4.51
16.5k
19

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Reader, I want to thank you all for the constant support you have shown me through the whole series. To the new readers this is not a standalone story. It will make sense on its own, but if you read the other chapters it will make more sense. In this chapter there is sex, but Vince will end up doing something crazy while Neveah will make some revelations that will change how Vince looks at her. Well, going to stop before I say too much. I hope you all enjoy.

*

*

*

It was too quiet in the room; Tyler looked over to see Vince sitting pondering something important, judging by the troubling expression on his face. He knew that it wasn't their latest deal that taking over his best friend's mind.

"I've been so busy I forgot to ask you, man. So, did you finally get some, after that great dinner we had a few weeks ago" Tyler shuffled around the papers on his desk.

The only response Vince could give was a snort made in dark humor. He loved Neveah, she was his princess, and for the most part things had been going better for them, but they still weren't having sex. And Vince had no clue what was causing her to be cold. "Man, I love her with everything in me, but whenever I touch her she pulls away right as we start to get really heavy. It just leaves me confused on how to reach her."

"Well its Neveah, you know you don't have to worry about her ever tipping out on you." Vince nodded his head, knowing more than the sky was blue that his sweet wife would never cheat on him.

"I have a question though. How desperate are you, "Tyler asked a mischievous smiled spread across his face.

"What did you have in mind," Vince was never sure what to think about Tyler's various crazy ideas. He just sincerely hoped that it didn't involve other women or something stupid. Little did Vince know that Tyler was going to help him get back on the right path with Neveah.

"Just follow me," Tyler grabbed his car keys.

*

*

*

Vince felt as if his heart would beat right out of his chest as he walked up the stairs. The plan he concocted could go in one of two directions. The first being that Neveah would enjoy it and it would bring them closer together. The other, which he dreaded, would be that she would spend her off day glaring at him for what he was about to do.

Walking into their room she was peacefully laying out on her side of the bed.

Vince laid his bag full of goods on the ground close to the bed. Before pulling off his clothes from the day, letting them pile up on the floor for once.

He took a deep huff trying to convince himself that as a couple they needed what he was about to do. That it could only make their relationship better.

Opening up the black duffle bag, he grabbed the three silk ties that lay on top and made his way to look over her. Looking down at her beautiful calm face was starting to make him want to change his mind. "No you love her, and tonight you're going to show her just how much," he told himself.

Slowly climbing on to the bed Vince straddled her body and loosely grabbed her wrist. He tied both wrists together to a bar that extended across the length of the headboard, before slinking down to her feet. The comforter had to get out of the way, and was thrown to the ground without a second thought. His lips traced the inside of her ankle before he tied her ankles up too. Neveah couldn't go to bed without taking a shower and he got a whiff of her body wash

She made such a lovely picture her arms pulled up above head, her dark ringlets fanned out over the pillow. Her legs were tied so that they could be spread wide enough for everything he planned to do, but bent enough so that she could comfortable when she woke up. The way her arms were pulled up her breast made her tank top rise up giving Vince a look at her smooth brown tummy and stark white panties that clung to her body.

Reaching in Neveah's bedside drawer Vince grabbed the lighter that Nene always used to light all her candles and incense around the room.

Despite all the slight noises he had made along with his weight shifting on and off the bed, she hadn't even stirred except for when he moved her body.

''It's now or never," Vince took a deep as he grabbed the fourth and final scarf that he would use as a blindfold. Tying the silky scarf around her head

*

*

*

Neveah had somewhat felt Vince's light touches, he must have just gotten home.

Coming out of her fog of sleep Neveah opened her eyes thinking she would see those of Vince who was down in between her thighs. Her eyes couldn't see it was all darkness; her eyelashes were fluttering against whatever was blocking her view.

'"Vince, w-," her arms could not move out of their place where they were bound above her head.

Her arms and legs both jerked against the ties that held her down, but the kisses were steadily moving closer and closer to her hot core. She hadn't been dreaming about anything sensual. Could this person possibly not be Vince? Just the thought of some stranger violating her made her stomach upset.

"Vince," she asked quietly hoping it was his voice that would respond to her.

"Sweetie you need to relax you feel so tense, "Vince halted on his path.

"What do you mean I need to relax? I wake up and you have me tied up and you're telling me I should relax. I don't think so!"

He chuckled admiring her sprawled out body again." You really don't have any say so in this, so why don't you just enjoy everything I'm about to do," and like that Vince was working himself back on his path to the wet spot on her snug panties.

"Can you at least take off the blindfold I don't like it, "she waited. He would give into this little request.

"Of course dear, the last thing I want for you to feel is discomfort," he didn't even hesitate to unveil to her the atmosphere he had created. "No, tonight is about giving all that hot little body of yours can handle," Neveah was able recognized the look of complete hunger in his eyes.

Growing impatient Vince licked the rest of the path right to the edge of her panties before taking a large whiff of the musky smell her pussy exuded. Even with the panties covering up her secret place, he could make out her puffy outer lips and the slight movement at the top of her pussy where her clit was growing with her excitement.

Neveah freaked out at the sight of the knife Vince had pulled off the edge of the bed. She couldn't help but to be scared of what her husband could have in mind. He was the rational one out of the two. He would never do anything stupid or that would put her in danger. Would he?

He cut through the sides of her panties unleashing the view of her wet bald mound.

The pad of his thumb traced from the top of her slit down opening her lips and letting her juices pool below her body on the bed. Despite shivering from the goodness he made her feel, Neveah could only think about the fact that eventually he would have to take off the shirt that he has left for now.

"God, you're so wet for me princess. I have something special for you. I have no clue how to use it, but the lady at the store thought that it was great for this," he reached down pulling out a cordless vibrator that he planned on using till she begged him to stop.

Her eyes bugged out of her head as she watched him first pull out the device then try it out the various levels on the air. The way it turned and went through the various levels made her fear for the safety of her clit.

"Vince, put that thing an away," she shouted over and over. "You will not use that thing on me," she emphasized the not as her hips attempted to pull out of his grasp.

Vince knew that she was excited by the constant flow of her juices that were coming out. Even though she was sounding scared she was really turned on by the situation. With one hand he easily pulled her body right back underneath his. An evil smile graced his face as Vince let the vibrator trail over her sopping wet slit.

Soft moans fled her lips as she looked down watching the way he moved the machine closer and closer to her.

When her eyes finally met his stare Vince drew the vibrator over her clit.

Not even wild horses could make Vince tear his eyes away from the beauty underneath him with the way her backed arched up deliciously displaying her breast for him and the feeling of pure pleasure rolled off of her as he tortured her. Pressing it tight against her pussy, and then pulling it off completely. Sometime he would leave it on for a long time so that she would get really wound up.

'"Yes. Vince. Oh yes. Please," she couldn't get a coherent thought in as the pleasure took over her body. She rapidly bucked up and down not sure if she wanted to move away from the touch or press herself against it. Vine pressed it harder against her little button; he even turned the notch up one.

Neveah's body was glistening as pleasure once again took her over the edge to the point she couldn't do anything but scream and shake.

"Sweetheart... I need you to stop," she looked at him the plea clear in her eyes. She couldn't take any more pressure on her poor little button. "Please, Vince I beg you to stop. I can't take anymore" she screamed almost hysterically now.

"You beg so prettily baby. You know what princess, I will stop... as soon as you come hard one more time for me," Vince turned off the vibrator for a moment.

Setting it aside, he slid one finger inside her canal to test just how tight she was. Her pussy sucked his finger in so deep and was not trying to let go. He pumped in and out of her little pussy a few times before he ended up adding a second finger to it. Neveah's head rolled feeling the stretching he was giving her. She was taking it so well he went on and added a third finger to the mix.

"Vince," she whimpered slightly. She knew her body was working on overdrive, but she wouldn't have been able to resist him even if she hadn't been tied up.

Vince curled his fingers up reaching for her g-spot; he knew he had found it when Neveah gasped loudly. At that point she lost all words. She just sat there eyes closed head back and her hips humping his hands earnestly.

Vince picked up the vibrator with his other hand and turned it back on. "I hope you're ready to really come for me princess," he smiled down on her as he turned it up to the next notch, which happened to be the highest level, before pressing the vibrator hard against the top of her mound.

Neveah would never be able to describe what it felt like to have it pressing on her that way, she just knew it was too much for her to handle. "No. No I can't take it-" her cries were cut off by her screams of pleasures she felt her pussy squirt at her orgasm. He kept his fingers pumping into her till her hips slumped back to the bed.

Her body trembled in his hands as he tried to soothe the pleasure shocked girl. Her eyes stayed closed tears leaking down her cheek as she sat shaking and out of breath. She was sweating with all he had done to her, so he reaches for the knife to cut through the tank top he could always buy her new one now, same color and style.

As soon as he started to drag the knife through the hem of her tank, Neveah became semi coherent again. "Don't take my shirt off. Why do you even have to take my shirt off," she kept moving her torso so he wouldn't be able to cut it right.

"I want to be able to see all of you, princess" he gave her look that said what's wrong with you.

She was moving too much and he didn't want to cut her.

Neveah couldn't let him take her top off. She couldn't stand the thought of letting him see her with so much light around them for him to see everything she tried so hard to keep from him.

He put the knife to the side, before grabbing the hem of her tank with both hands and ripping it all the way up to her chin. He left her completely bare since she decided to not wear any type of bra to bed, for once.

She sat there with her eyes shut tightly barely holding her tears in. If she could cover her ears as well she would, anything to keep from hearing his reaction to seeing all of her. She wanted so badly to hide her body from his eyes. So badly she wanted to curl her body up into a ball effectively covering her body up.

Her skin was so brown, so smooth, and so perfect. Vince just wanted to cover her body in kisses. His lips found their way up to her own he decided to make his way down from there.

His lips were so soft and full compared to any white guy she had ever seen. And there's the fact that no one knows how to kiss the way Vince could kiss her. The way he was able to put the perfect amount of pressure, how he has the tendency to tug on her bottom lip, or how he would trail his tongue on the inside of her lips.

"You're so freaking gorgeous," he pulled away from her to get a good look at her reaction to him.

"Really," her tone was inquisitive and her large brown eyes filled with disbelief.

He had thought she was joking at first, but the look in her eyes let him know she was genuinely asking him." Are you seriously asking me this?"

Seeing the face he made she had to look away. The way his eyebrows were mashed together made her nervous about what direction the conversation was going to end up going.

His fingers gently grasped her chin so he could look into her eyes, "How can you not realize how beautiful you are to me?"

Neveah closed her eyes trying to block it all out. They had avoided having this conversation for so long, now she was scared to see how it might turn out. She opened her mouth to respond, but she couldn't force out the words that he wanted to hear.

"Baby look at me," he asked voice completely calm and kind. She simply shook her head no and kept her eyes closed.

"Well I want you to listen. Since I've been home I've noticed different things. You barely eat enough for a bird, you're constantly working out, and you always glare at your own reflection as if you hate it."

Her eyes opened a she never realized how much he watched her she hardly ever left the bathroom door open when she got ready.

"When I first got home and saw how much weight you had lost. I was happy for you, because I knew that was something you had struggled with even when we were younger. So seeing you had done something that made you happy for once, made me happy. But then I started seeing how you eat, and how you are always working out. I mean we can be watching a movie and you'll get on the floor and start doing core. Great. Way to take initiative, but it's almost as if you're obsessed.

"I mean have you truly looked at your body, you're near flawless. You have the most perfect tone claves," his fingertips traced over the curves of her right calf." You have lips so full and beautiful that I want to spend forever sucking and nibbling on them," he leaned in and pulled her bottoms lips in between his where nibbled on it softly. "I love your shoulders they're so smooth despite that little scar you have on the back of your left shoulder, " he traced the odd shaped scar. "You're breast are the most perfect size. They fill up my hands just enough, "his hands cupped both of her breast before rubbing her nipples with his thumbs. "Your sensitive little nipples are so fun to play with. "His hands slid down to hold on to her little waist, "And all your little curves right here, "his hands slid farther till they were lightly gripping her hips, "are perfect for me to hold on to." Vince moved down her body so that he could kiss all the areas he had spoken of. He first sucked on her nipples, then moved down to her stomach and sides, then finally he kissed her hips.

"Especially when I need to clean up that messy snatch of yours, "he moved down her even farther so that he could up close and personal with her intimate area.

Vince kissed the smooth skin of her mound. Even though before tonight they weren't having sex, Neveah still kept herself smooth shaven, making Vince's cleaning job easier.

Vince kissed down her mound, feeling her legs shake at the pleasure he was building up in her. When he was right above her lips he placed his tongue at the top before dragging his wet appendage down pass her opening and back down again.

Her hands yanked at the scarves that held her fast, she wanted so badly to run her finger through his hair as he ate her out. Her fingers grappled the head board instead. Her fingers were almost white from the firm grip she held as Vince let his tongue slide past her opening.

"Mm. Vince. Bab--," Neveah lost her words as his finger tweaked her little button. She felt her body getting hotter almost to the point overheating with the way he was working her.

Vince let his finger replace his tongue, and just like before his two fingers were stretching her wide and pushing up against the roof of her pussy. His tongue sleeked out her clit, flicking it softly, before pulling it in his hot mouth to suck on.

Vince wanted her to cum, he wanted her to lay underneath him forever, until he could prove to her how beautiful she was, and till he could take no more of her sweet and salty essence.

Neveah felt her hips earnestly pumping with his fingers, she wasn't going to be able to last much longer, and the impending crash was coming. Vince could feel it in the way she clenched down on his fingers.

Come for me princess. I want you to let go. Come on baby," he urged her excitedly as he sped up the pace of his fingers.

"Vince, "she screamed as she felt herself let go. Her body bucked against the hand inside her and the mouth suckling her. Neveah felt as if she had been lit on fire as the pleasure enveloped her body. She couldn't see, she couldn't think, all she could do was feel the pleasure he inflicted on her.

Watching her body react to him made Vince's manhood swell beyond comparison. He wanted so much to plunge into the tight haven that seemed to call to him, but judging from the dazed look on her beautiful face she needed more than a moment to rejuvenate. He sat up and untied the scarves at her ankles. He heard Neveah's sigh of relief as he closed her legs letting them relax. Lastly, he removed the scarf at her wrist knowing her shoulders must be sore.

"Are you feeling alright? He took the trembling woman into his arms. Baby you were shaking like you were suffering from sensory overload. I'm sorry that wasn't the plan, it was solely to make you feel good. "

"You feel sorry? You're the one who did it to me meanie, "her laugh was completely shaky and breathless.

"Yeah I did do it to you. And I thoroughly enjoyed it, he smile down on her with a mischievous smile.

"Well in that case you're allowed to do it again. As a matter of fact anytime you're ready for another go around, don't even hesitate to ask, "She giggled.

"Well that's nice to know for the future."

"In all honesty I don't think that you've ever made my body felt like that before. It was amazing, it's almost as if I didn't have any control over what I was feeling, and I just had to take everything you did to me. I kind of felt as if I was flying. "Just for the simple fact that she had unwillingly giving up her control was really scary.

"It was just good to see that you enjoyed it. I do hope that during all that you realize how much I love you, and that you're such a beautiful woman. Whatever it was, while I was gone that made you upset, made you feel as if you weren't beautiful, and made you want to change, we can talk through it. I don't know if it was the man from the emergency room that one night, or if it was something else that happened that made you like this. But, I promise I will be there for you, and that I will help you through this.

Neveah's eyes watered as she listened to his declarations. In their conversations while he had been overseas she had never mentioned the incident, but when Christina had seen that the man had be let out on a probation, she left a message on the house phone, because she thought Vince knew. When he asked about it, they got in a fight, and to end the fight they decided to not talk about it. She didn't know how to tell him all the thoughts that had been going through her head. She had kept them inside you're so long, that she tried repress them.

12