Lifes Nectar

Story Info
A chance meeting turns into more for a vampire.
936 words
2.84
16.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doxx
Doxx
3 Followers

Inside the dingy bar the music was low and about twenty conversations could be heard as he watched her. He was watching her like he did every night that she came in. She always sat in the same place, always ordered the same drink. Some pink drink that he guessed was a strawberry daiquiri or something like that. She never talked to anyone, she just sat there drank two or three of the drinks and left into the night. One night he had questioned the bartender about her, all he was able to find out was her name was Mai.

The name suited her. It was a beautiful name that fit a beautiful woman. He watched her luscious and divine. She was like heaven on earth. An angel that was the truest version of beauty that in all his years had been seen by him. He caught her eye briefly and thought he saw her smile at him. That was enough to send a new found courage flowing through his body. He found his legs start to stand below him and started to walk to wards that vision of beauty.

“May I join you?” He asked almost in a whisper.

She nodded at him. “Sure if that is what you wish.” She answered.

He sat beside her on the closet bar stool.

“My name is Ince, may I ask yours?” He said.

“Ince? That is Latin right? For innocent?” She asked.

“Yes. That is right.” He spoke.

“Well nice to meet you Ince. My name is Mai.” She spoke.

As she spoke to him, he noticed that her hand crept onto his knee.

“I’ve seen you watching me lately.” She noted as slowly she ran her hand up his leg.

--------------------

The apartment was quiet as they entered it. Almost as it was a primal rage they began to claw passionately at each other. Removing each other’s clothes as if it was thin slices of paper. A trail of discarded clothing lined the floor leading to the bedroom. Once inside the desire of passion that was building inside of him since they entered the apartment took over his body.

He watched as she laid back on his bed. Her creamy skin glistening in the soft candle light of the candles he was slowly lighting. She smiled at him every glance he took at her.

“Your beautiful.” He whispered to her as he crawled beside her wraping his arms tightly around her.

She smiled at him as he pressed his lips to her already hot skin. Her skin felt so soft against his as he let his hands roam over the skin, fingertips just touching the skin as to tease it. He felt her tense a bit as his tongue teased the flesh on her neck. Stopping suddenly He then took some hand cuffs out of the drawer and proceeded to hand cuff each of her hands to the bed posts of the bed.

He sat back and looked at her as she looked up innocently at him.

"Nice tits, whore." he said as he gave each of her nipples a hard squeeze.

He inserted a finger into her pussy and she stifled a moan. She didn't want him to know that it felt so good.

"You like that don't you." He said. "You can't help it can you, you fucking slut."

He began to finger fuck her and soon put two fingers into her wet cunt. He drove his fingers in and out of her and let his other fingers of his hand bump her clit. When he stopped fucking her with his fingers, she pushed back and forth so his fingers would continue to slide in and out of her wet pussy.

“You like this don’t you?” He questioned her as he slowly placed a blindfold over her eyes.

His hand moved up her leg, reaching her pubic mound. He stopped to bask in the moistness he found there, he knew she would be good, he knew he wanted her there and then. He slid his tongue down her body, circling her nipples, pulling them to their fullest length. She moaned slightly and swayed gently towards him.

He watched her begin to struggle against her bounds. He smiled as he reached for one of the candles he had lit and held it over her naked skin. He tipped it slightly and let a few drops of the melted wax fall onto her skin. She moaned in pleasure which was his sign to go on. He slowly poured more of the hot wax onto her skin. She moaned some more and struggled against her restraints. He was going crazy with animal passion. He couldn't wait anymore. He had to have her.

He entered her slowly before the animal instincts inside him began to take over. His hands began to claw at her body, drawing blood from the soft skin. The crimson blood that began to flow from the shallow cuts on her he had made. The animal inside of him began to take control of him and he thrust himself deeper and harder into her. He began to move his hands slowly up her body. His lips touched her neck. Inside him something stirred deep inside. His long fangs sank deep into her skin, the taste of blood flowed into his mouth, just as the explosion inside of him was released deep into her.

He collapsed onto her and looked at her.

“Do you die tonight? Now that is just up to fate.” He laughed as he went back to draining her body of life’s nectar.

Doxx
Doxx
3 Followers