Life's Not Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

It was pretty obvious what she and her husband had spent the time doing. Lucky bastard!

"Sure, Mrs Campbell."

She gave him a rather knowing smile. "It's Melissa, remember?"

"Sure, Melissa," grinned Phillip, his eyes roaming where they shouldn't.

"What's your name, honey?" she asked him.

"Er ... Philip," he replied, feeling a little tongue tied in the presence of such a gorgeous looking woman, especially dressed the way she was.

"Can I call you Phil?" she grinned. "I love Phil as a man's name."

"Um, okay," he mumbled.

"So, Phil, I'll just get him ready, okay? ... won't be long, honey."

Shit, she was one red hot chick!

And a bit of a flirt too, he reckoned ... calling him "honey" and stuff ... the way she seemed to enjoy him ogling at her ... yeah, a bit of a prick teaser she was, no question.

Melissa disappeared back into the house and came back after about five minutes, wheeling her husband. Fuck, the guy looked shattered! ... must have been a hell of an afternoon.

"He's all yours, Phil honey," she grinned.

She gave her husband an affectionate little pat on the head as Phil wheeled him away towards the van.

"See you next Saturday, darling," she called, smiling and waving.

Derek didn't seem to have heard.

"I'll be waiting," she said.

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers