Life's Not Literotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slept together that night, in my bed, and I got up before Debbie. In the shower I scrubbed furiously, but while the sweat and body fluids came off, there was no soap that could cleanse me of the guilt I felt. Facing Debbie after that? I couldn't, and got ready to rinse off, get dried and get out of the house before she woke up.

"Morning Daddy."

Debbie was awake, looking dishelved but adorable, her voluptuous figure even more striking in the light of day, and as she pulled the shower curtain open I was about to tell her I would be out in a second, but she had already gotten into the stall with me.

"Morning," I managed to mumble before she put her arms around me and kissed me, and I didn't stop the embrace, the kiss or the tongue that it came with.

As the water sprayed us and I felt Debbie's full breasts crushed against me, I knew that I was full of it. That hadn't been a one-night stand we had enjoyed, or some kind of mistake or alcohol-fueled transgression, and I wouldn't be making those nocturnal trips into my daughter's bedroom anymore because she wouldn't be in there. She would be in my bed with me. In our bed.

This isn't the end of this story. I knew that as my daughter went to her knees in front of me, looking up at me devilshly before taking my cock into her mouth. It's just the beginning for us.

So while the plump teenaged daughter and her balding ordinary looking father aren't the usual main characters in stories at Literotica, and may not be any person's dream partner except in each other eyes, that's okay because life isn't Literotica.

...

thank you for reading

12