Lifesaving My Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will do anything for you Sweety." There it is again. She is coming on to me. Can I handle this?

"Mel, what is happening here between us?" I nervously asked.

"It's just me helping out my big hunky brother, why?" she giggled. I decided to let it drop for now and see what happens tomorrow.

"Thanks Mel, I owe you big time."

"Yes, you do and I will collect sometime soon," she agreed with me, but left me wondering what I was getting myself into now.

"Good night John, sweet dreams," she wished me as she kissed my forehead and crawled out of bed and headed back through the connected bathroom we share between our rooms. At least our parents would not see her running across the hall naked as she was. We both had locks on our doors but never used them. We usually just knocked and went in. I had caught her in the shower before and she had walked in on me but we never made a big deal about it. The curtain was almost opaque so it was not as if either of us had seen much.

I took things in hand after she left and was firing off into a wad of Kleenex within a couple of strokes envisioning my naked sister. I fell asleep after that, dreaming of her and I making love. It was very erotic and I woke up in the morning to wet sheets. I had not done that in years. What is she doing to me? I lay in bed thinking about us. She called me Sweety. That was so nice and made me feel so good, but should I feel good about my sister in that way? I definitely have to think about this.

Since I was up early already, I decided to spend the time on the internet in my room researching incest. It really opened my eyes. The law was a throwback to the times of the Roman Empire. The Romans had stayed in power as the ruling class by marrying within the family to maintain the "royal blood." Brothers and sisters routinely married and had offspring. The Christians rebelled at this practice, going so far as to ban marriage with relatives. This had nothing to do with their feelings of right or wrong of the incest, it was merely rejection of the old Empires' methods of retaining power. The prohibition made it into law and the church kept it alive for decades, preaching of its immorality. Then I looked into the chances of birth defects in cases of incest and found it not as high as the law or the church had led me always to believe. There is a slightly elevated chance, but with modern genetic testing methods those chances can be determined before hand on a case by case basis. Also, with modern birth control it is not really a practical issue, just a moral and unfortunately, legal one. Now my question to myself is what do I think of all of this? Can I handle it if we get involved? Do I want to? Do I love her? More and more I was starting to question the morality of the law and my feelings for my twin sister. The barriers were crumbling in my mind. I found myself in a good mood and looking forward to class with Mel. Classes just sort of flowed that day. I was positively floating.

That day I did not see Mel until I returned home after my last class. She was watching TV with the sound turned down and reading a book. She did this often and I never understood it, but it was her method of studying, and she had exceptional grades, so who was I to argue?

"Hi Mel, how is it going?" I asked, plopping myself down beside her. She looked up and smiled brightly. She was dressed in a mini skirt and tight sweater that accentuated her ample boobs. Her hair was in a pony tail and she was wearing light makeup, just enough to accent her natural beauty. Her legs were displayed almost up to her crotch thanks to her skirt riding up the way she was laying back on the sofa. Her swimmers legs are toned and strong, but not hard, just soft and so sexy looking. God, she is beautiful!

"Oh hi, Sweety." I sat myself down along side her, looking into her beautiful eyes. She sat up and scooted over next to me.

There it was again. She called me Sweety again. What am I going to do with her? She answered that question before I had a chance to react. She dropped her book into her lap, grabbed me in a big hug and kissed me on the lips. It was not a huge sensuous kiss, but it was on the lips instead of the cheek, which she usually kissed, if she kissed me at all.

"How is my big hunky brother today?" she giggled. She knew she was flustering me and was delighted to do it. What a flirt! But is it more than just harmless flirting? I was no longer sure.

"Is your schedule clear for my class tonight?" I asked. We had discussed that she might have to miss some classes if she had a late practice or too much homework but that seldom happened. She is very bright and homework comes easy for her.

"Yep, sure is. I am looking forward to getting you into the pool. I am going to be the toughest victim you will ever try to rescue," she promised, giggling. With her swimming skills she was not stretching the truth. If I could control her with a rescue hold and be able to swim without her drowning me, I could easily handle anything Becky could throw at me.

"Now you wouldn't purposely beat up on your poor defenseless brother?" I returned with a laugh.

"Yeah, like my BIG hunky brother has a serious threat from little ole me." We were both laughing together at that. With me weighing at 220 lbs and her at around 100 it was a hoot to even consider.

We sat and just watched the silent TV together for a few minutes. She reached over and grasped my hand in hers, entwining her fingers. She stared into my eyes with this dreamy kind of look. It was such a simple act, but it said so much. My hand was sweating and I could feel myself getting flush all over. She was getting me so excited. I was pretty sure I was falling in love with my sister, and worse, I felt good about it! What kind of sick puppy am I?

I went upstairs to my room to do some homework before dinner as she went back to her reading. No words were spoken. I came back down in about an hour to see my mom in the kitchen making dinner. I walked up behind her and hugged her from behind. She giggled and swatted me away, but she was delighted I could tell.

"I love you, Mom," I said as I sat down at the table. "I never tell you that enough."

"I love you too honey, but what has gotten you in such a good mood?" she questioned. She was right. I had not been in a very good mood lately. My love life, or lack of one, had me pretty depressed lately. I realized my new feelings for my sister had considerably brightened my outlook on life. I realized I was truly happy. I had not felt this good in years I realized. It felt good.

"Just life mom, isn't it great?"

She just stared at me with a little smirk, no doubt contemplating what had changed in my life to effect such a drastic change. If she only knew!

"Can I set the table for you, mom?" I asked, trying to be helpful for a change.

"Now I know something is wrong. Melanie, call the loony bin, your brother has lost his marbles," she laughed as she mockingly felt my forehead for a temperature. Mel appeared in the doorway and just cracked up at our antics.

"Next he'll be offering to do the laundry and I will just have a heart attack," Mel added to our insanity. We were all laughing so hard. I ran over to Mel and hugged her, and told her I loved her too. Mom just continued to laugh at us. Mel looked at me and winked so Mom could not see. She resumed laughing as I picked her up off her feet in a bear hug, twirling us around and around before setting her back down. Both of us were laughing hysterically. We were both dizzy from the spin and almost fell down together. We were all enjoying a really good laugh now. Mel and I dropped into chairs before we fell. It was a wonderful moment. I felt so close to both of them at that moment. I can't even describe the feelings running through me.

Later that night Mel and I went together to the YMCA and met Becky. Becky was glad to see Mel with me to help.

"Mel, if you don't mind being your brothers' partner, I will walk you two through the skills he needs to know. Now at first I need you to be a compliant victim. Just let John work with you. Later, as he gets better you can get a little rougher to add realism," Becky told us.

She got us both in the pool with Mel treading water in the deep end. She had me do an approach with a life preserver to toss to Mel. That was easy. Next I tried an underwater approach. This involves coming up to a struggling victim, getting hold of them underwater and working yourself up the back side of their body until you end up behind them with you in control. Once you have them in a crossed chest carry you use a side stroke to pull them to shore. That went pretty well. I especially enjoyed working my way up Mel's body underwater. I 'walked' my arms up her body from behind until I was on top of the water behind her. I had her held tightly in my arms, catching my breath. Her body was so soft and her skin so smooth. I was thoroughly enjoying myself. I held her with her back to me. I then put her in a crossed chest carry. This is a hold in which your arm is extended crosswise down over her chest from the shoulder to the waist. The other hand can grasp it if necessary for additional control or you have the option of using your free arm to assist in the swimming. You then swim both of you to safety. Having my arm wrapped tightly over Mel's abundant chest, squeezing it in my grip was very exciting and I was soon as hard as a rock. The feeling of her body being pressed so tightly to me was indescribable. I know she was feeling my hard on. Pressing her boobs with my arm was the most exciting thing I have ever done with a girl. Her breasts were so soft and warm. I was really distracted. God, this was fun with her. She was giggling constantly as I held her body.

"Are you glad to see me Sweety or is that a banana in your suit?" Mel whispered quietly so Becky could not hear. My face was three shades of red now and I am sure Becky noticed but probably put it off to my exertion. If she only knew what was really causing it.

"Ok John, that went pretty well. Now Mel, I want you to be the panicked victim. Feel free to struggle with him as if you might be drowning. Most drowning victims who are panicking will inadvertently pull their rescuers under with them. John, Mel is pretty small compared to you but don't underestimate what she can do to you in the water. Mel, I don't expect you to cut him any slack. I want it realistic. This is what the test will be like," Becky directed. Now I was going to thoroughly enjoy this I thought. This should be a cake walk. I could not have been more wrong!

I approached Mel underwater and wrapped my arms around her legs to gain control of them. I worked myself around to her backside and grasping her with both arms about her legs slowly slid up her struggling body, keeping a tight hold on her lower body at all times. It was hard work. The progress was slow due to her thrashing about. I moved as fast as I could since my air supply would not last forever. I just got my head above water and getting a breath of much needed air when she was able to spin around in my arms. She began beating me over the head wildly. I had to yell uncle for the beating to stop. She could have killed me. I knew I had blown it. Mel just grimaced at me, knowing I had not done well at all.

"Well, I think you two have your work cut out for you tonight. I expect you to practice that until you can do it without her getting control John. Mel, don't let up on him because for the test he will have to handle me, and I won't hold back either.

He has to be very proficient with this skill to pass the test," Becky told us, then went on. "I think I will leave you two to practice tonight and get this right. If you need tomorrow to practice this also that would be best. I don't want you guys to be here all night, so if you don't finish it all tonight you can continue tomorrow and I will get a night off."

"Sis, I think we will have to practice tomorrow night also as I can tell Becky wants the night off. Is that Ok with you?" I whispered to her so Becky couldn't hear. She just nodded to me. I told Becky we would be practicing for a while and would lock up before we left. She agreed and left us alone.

"Sis, can we try that again? I really underestimated you that first time. You are really strong and fast. You really surprised me, but I hope to do better this time."

"Sure Sweety, go ahead whenever you are ready. Don't hold back John, you won't hurt me. If you are hurting me I will stop and pull your ear for a safety break," Mel told me as I paddled away from her to get ready for an approach. I gave her a thumb up to show her I heard her and understood.

I approached underwater behind her this time and grasped her legs low below her knees. This was another big mistake. She quickly pulled up one of her legs, wrenched it free, and kicked me in the head. I had to retreat underwater. Mel rushed over to me, concerned. I was spitting and coughing out water.

"Are you alright John? I wasn't trying to hurt you, but Becky told me to make it real, so I was really trying to do that," she went on excitedly as she came up to me and stared into my eyes and felt my head for lumps. She leaned in and kissed my head to make it better as a mother would do with a child. It was a very nice sentiment. I could see in her eyes she was truly concerned.

"I'm OK Mel. The only thing hurt is my ego. I'll survive. I need a short break to get a drink and rinse the chlorine taste out since I swallowed half the pool when you kicked me," I told her as I headed for the ladder. She decided to swim a couple of laps as I did this. I looked back at her as she was swimming. She was so graceful in the water. Her strokes seemed to be so effortless, yet she went pretty fast through the water. I reminded myself to compliment her later on her ability. I realized how powerful a swimmer she was despite her diminutive size.

I returned to the pool and swam to her, surprising her by tickling her ribs as she swam by. This brought an immediate retaliation. She came after me, grasping at me to tickle me back. It soon had us holding each other in a tight embrace to keep the other from tickling. Mel looked up at me expectantly as she had stopped the tickling. I bent and kissed her lips, lingering, gauging her reaction. She returned the kiss with a LOT more passion, probing into my lips with her tongue. I was now hot and junior was popping out of my swimsuit again. Mel could feel this on her tummy and giggled as we smooched.

"Mel, I can't keep doing this around you and Becky. What am I going to do?" I asked exasperatedly, hoping she would lay off me a little to let me cool down. We needed to get back to practicing if I was going to pass this test.

"Oh, I know just how to fix this problem!" Mel giggled, diving under the water, grasping my suit and ripping it off my legs as she went down. I was now naked as she tossed them out of the pool as she arose.

"Oh, I don't believe you did that! I will get you." I dove under and came up to her underwater, grasping her suit bottoms and ripped them off her legs. She let me remove the bottoms, then, she raced off before I could get to the top of her suit. I surfaced near her to the sound of her taunting me.

"John, you are going to have to move a lot faster than that if you ever intend to catch me Sweety." She smiled seductively at me, knowing she had me there.

Then she reached back, untied her top, and threw it out of the pool to join our other suit parts. I just stared open mouthed at her.

"Oh, don't look so shocked. I figured if I got you naked it was only fair I was too," Mel giggled at me as she swam over to me, grasping me in an embrace with her legs wrapped around my waist. This placed my raging hard on directly against her vagina. I wrapped my arms around her and studied her face, looking for clues to what she was thinking. I so wanted to thrust hard and complete our union but I wanted it to be her decision.

"John, I love you, and I want to be with you, but not in the pool for my first time. That should be special," she cooed in my ear, lowering her legs to lessen the tension I was feeling. She grabbed my head in her arms and kissed me so hard I thought I would pass out from the intensity of it. You could have bowled me over with a feather at that moment. Did she just offer me her virginity? She loves me! I was not just imagining it. I feel so good about this, but what about incest. Does she care about that? I had to know.

"Mel, are you saying you want to make love with me and this is your first time? That is incest. Does that not bother you?" I questioned sincerely, still holding her beautiful naked body to me.

"Boy, big hunky brother, you have a tremendous grasp for the obvious! I love you, not just as a sister. I have had these feelings for you for years. I want to spend my life with you. I want to have your children. No, the incest part does not bother me. I saw all of your research you did on the internet. You really should erase your history files. Am I shocking you, Sweety?" she questioned with a look of concern bordering on fright. I could see the uncertainty in her eyes and was so afraid I was going to reject her. This was a very gutsy revelation. She was very brave. I had always thought that about her. I thought for a few seconds, trying to get my thoughts together. As if a fog lifted from my eyes, I suddenly saw what my reaction must be. My true feelings were now plain as the nose on my face.

"Mel, I love you too, and I think I always have, but I never saw it right in front of me. We have loved each other for years and I just never realized how deep it went. I guess you realized your feelings more than I. But what do we do now? Mom and dad will have to be told and this will kill them!" I responded, feeling my tears starting to flow. I now knew I loved her with all my heart, but I also realized this love was doomed to failure. I could never dream to have her as we both wanted now. I was reduced to a sobbing wreck now as I contemplated our future, sad as I saw it.

"It's going to be alright John. I already told mom of my feelings for you. She told me to follow my heart. She never said she would be mad either way I went. I think they are more understanding than either of us thought. I think we need to talk to them before we do anything about this, don't you?" She replied, totally surprising me. Mom knew and didn't object! This was huge! My tears stopped as I considered this new twist.

"Are you serious about mom? I can't imagine her being that supportive of incest," I replied, surprised but still holding her in my arms while looking into her face as we talked. I knew my life was changing as we spoke.

"I think she is more supportive of her children than she is concerned of antiquated laws and mores," Mel answered. "She loves us very much John."

"What about dad? Does he know about this? Will he be supportive also?" I asked, really concerned about this answer. My dad always seemed pretty conservative to me.

"Mom said if it came to this talk she would handle dad and for us not to worry about it. I think we need to trust her John. I love you and don't want to lose you. Do you love me? Do you want to be my husband?" she asked timidly. In all the confusion I never really answered her fully. I knew I loved her more than anything now. Did I want to be married to her effectively, though we both knew we could not do it legally.

"Mel, if the laws would allow it, I would marry you in a moment. I love you so much!" I whispered in her ear as I bent down and kissed her passionately. We held the kiss for so long I thought we were going to turn into prunes. I decided we better get out of the pool and get showered.

"Mel, I think we should get into the shower and get going before we turn into prunes."