Lifting Weights Ch. 02

Story Info
The two get a little more public in their fun.
1.2k words
4.41
40.5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the first time we had sex at my house, I had not seen Pat for a few days. I was worried that he was going to stop talking to me because it would be awkward, but on the weekend, we went out with a few friends and it did not seem to be too uncomfortable. I noticed that he looked at me a little different, but undoubtedly, that's because he made me his woman just days before and I was being one of the guys. He did, however seem to ask me to get him things more, and we both seemed to know that he was not really asking me, but more telling me.

I did not mind being asked to do things for my man, even if I was taking the role of a man myself at that time, but it was kind of exciting because none of our friends were the wiser about our previous rendezvous. At one point, I was bent over to tie my shoe, and Pat stood behind me, and put his hands on my hips. He just did it for a few seconds, but I could feel that his cock was hard as he grinded it up against me. I was nervous that someone would notice, but no one saw and I giggled a little at his slightly public act of dominance.

The next week I was alone again all day and he called me up and said that he was coming over soon. From the tone of his voice, I understood what he meant, so I went to my sisters room and got ready for him. I wanted to look extra feminine, so I put on a pink bra and panties, with a pink tank top and a short white skirt. I did my makeup really girly and sprayed some perfume on me to get my man's interest. I definitely looked even cuter than I did last time, and I knew he would want to plunder me again.

I let him in downstairs and he looked pleased with my clothes so much that he gave me a little spank as I led him to the weight room. He lifted for a little while, so I had the excitement to see his muscles bulge out as a woman, and I was very turned on. When he would finish his sets, I would take it upon myself to rub my hands over his muscular, sweaty chest and arms. It was a thrill for me because I felt even more like his little girl, and I knew he loved the attention.

After he finished all of his workout, he took me in his arms and kissed me like the first time we did. It was exhilarating to me kissed on the spot like that, and I could feel myself shake with pleasure as he lifted me a little in his strong arms, knowing that I was under his control.

After the first time we had sex, I knew I wanted to be his woman, so I stopped lifting to get big muscles, and just kept my little, feminine, toned ones. I made sure to work out to look as slim as I could, with a soft, flat stomach, and long lean legs. In addition to the glorious feminine physique I was getting, I had also shaved off all of my hair, except what was on my head. Except for a few aspects, if you looked at me, you would think I was a girl, and that is how we both liked it.

After the passionate kiss, he suggested that we go outside and swim in my pool since the weather was so nice. I was caught off guard, but excited about the idea. So I led him upstairs and we found a cute little bikini to wear for me, and he watched my change with great pleasure. When I was changed and ready to go outside, he looked me over and first decided that he needed a blow job beforehand.

He didn't need to ask me twice; before he could sit down on the bed, I was already on my knees, and reaching for his shorts. He let me pull them down and his large cock shot out, ready to be pleased. I started to lick the precum and he pushed my head down to take it all in. I could feel it in my throat, but I had learned not to gag and it did not matter, Pat's hand was firm on me. In what seemed like only a minute, his hot cum began to squirt down my throat, and I sucked every drop of it in.

He pushed me off and pulled his shorts back up. I knew he was saving more cum for later. We went outside, and I was nervous that my neighbors would see me dressed as a girl. Pat was not nervous at all, he just pushed me to keep walking towards the pool without a worry in the world. Even though I was nervous, I still loved being Pat's bitch and we both knew that I would keep walking as his girl no matter who saw me.

When we got to the pool, I realized I forgot the towels, but he didn't care. He took off his shorts without notice and jumped naked into the pool. I followed him, but with my bikini still on. When I surfaced the water, he ripped off my top and then slowly took of the bottom of the bikini. We were both naked in the pool, his cock was rock hard, and I knew I was going to be his bitch and please it.

He pulled me into him, his hands on my hips where I felt most like his girl and kissed me briefly. Then he turned me around, pushed me to the edge of the pool, and had me support myself against the side of it while he had his way with me. The water we were in acted as a lubricant, but I was still shocked when he thrust deep into me. I let out a loud scream, a mix of pain and pleasure, and I was sure the neighbors must have hear me, if some of them didn't look to see what happened.

I did not care how many eyes were on me though, I was pleasing my man. His hands held my ass in place, and he penetrated me deep, thrusting in and out for what seemed like twenty minutes. I loved every second, so I moaned with pleasure and felt him start to slow down. I knew he was about to cum, and I was ready for it.

He exploded into me and held me close at that point as he filled me up. I just waited in ecstasy as he finished his load and I clenched my ass again as he pulled out, hoping to keep his cum deep inside of me, and let his territory stay marked. It felt great as he bit my ear, let go of me, and got out of the pool. I waited for another second in the euphoria, and then followed him out.

To dry off, he just laid down naked on the pool deck and snuggled in close to him and let the sun bake us a bit. It felt a lot like after our first time, but this was much more public. It didn't seem to bother me as I lay there though, that at that point, someone must have been watching us through their windows. I just stayed next to him and accepted the fact that I was now twice his woman.