Light Bondage before Christmas

Story Info
I tie you up and have some fun with you.
1k words
4.03
23.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its the Christmas season again, cheesy romance and feel-good movies on the telly. We've known each other a while, both single and alone this year, spending what's supposed to be a happy time together. We're bored by the entertainment and switch off the TV.

"What do you want to do?" you ask me.

"I've got ideas," I reply. "But nothing that you want to do, you've made that clear." I stick out my tongue at you, we're always teasing and throwing jibes at each other.

"Try me." You say with a wink.

"Do you trust me?" I ask.

"Completely." You reply.

I ask you to sit on the office chair, it has no arm rests and a four-spoke base. You do so, surprisingly eager. Maybe you don't think I'll go through with it.

I gently take your arms and bring them behind you. I grab the rope belt from my bathrobe and fasten your hands, tying them securely, but not too tight. I use shoelaces on your feet, using what materials I have around me, tying your legs spread to the sides. I then take a scarf from the closet and blindfold you.

The whole time you have a curious expression on your face, like you're looking forward to seeing what I'll do next. I nuzzle my face into the cradle between your neck and shoulder, and then bite down hard. You yelp first, probably surprised, but it quickly follows with a giggle.

I bring my mouth to your ear, first I blow gently, and then I whisper: "Just say stop, and I will."

I kiss the back of your neck, and then I start licking to the side to the shoulder I didn't bite, I kiss the spot, sucking gently, contradicting the other side. Possibly leaving two small bruises, one from a bite, the other from a hicky, symmetrical, but not.

My right hand goes around your body, first hugging you from behind, and then I cup your left breast gently in my hand. My left hand reaches down between your back and the chair, feels for the bra clasp under your shirt, and snaps it loose in one quick move. I move my right hand down to your belly and under your shirt, stroking your stomach and flicking gently over the stud in your navel. My left hand strokes down your arm, while I plant kisses over your neck and shoulders, alternating with bites that have you yelping with excitement each time.

My hand moves up, feeling your naked breast and your hardened nipple. I pinch it, which causes you to push your head back and open your mouth wide. I lean forward and kiss you on the mouth, pressing my tongue in. But your tongue is longer, and for a bit we're duelling, and then you stick your tongue into my mouth and I suck on it like a lolly.

Meanwhile I've moved my left hand down, stroking your waist and then your thighs, around the back to your shapely ass, and then back forward to your groin. I press in with my hand, and you try to pinch it with your thighs, though they're restrained. You moan into my mouth, and I lightly bite your tongue. You pull it back in, and I pull my face back, teasingly kissing your nose, then your cheek, and then back to your neck.

I move around to the front of you, and kiss you again. I then kneel down and lift your shirt. You've got nice breasts with lovely nipples, sticking outwards in a sure sign of arousal. I suck on the one, and then the other.

You feel something cold on your breasts, you realize I've got an ice-cube that I'm teasing your nipples with, sliding it around, between and underneath.

But then I pull on your pants and drop the cube down inside. You yelp, and arch yourself upwards to pull your heated groin away from the ice-cube, and in a swift motion I pull your pants down to your ankles while your ass was up in the air.

"Bastard, that was terribly sneaky of you." you say.

"I know" I reply.

My hand moves back to your groin, massaging the moist patch on your red silky panties. I feel the shape of your lips.

"Stop." you say.

I remove the blindfold and look into your eyes, there's sweat glistening on your brow. I move to untie your hands.

"Wait." you say, "Don't stop. But leave the blindfold off."

I look into your eyes as I move your panties down. You arch up again, and I pull them down to your pants. With your legs spread I can see your dark blonde pubic hair. Its neat but thick. I press my hand down below you, searching for your heat. Its wet, and my middle finger easily slips in. You gasp, and I kiss you again. My eyes never leaving yours. I press my forefinger in as well, and the two fingers move in and out, penetrating your silky-moist cunt. My thumb massages your clit at the same time.

Your eyes widen in blissful agony, head thrown back. I run my free hand through your hair, wet already from sweat. My other hand, down below, moves faster, in and out. Your breath quickens, your breasts heave. I nibble your neck, and then you orgasm. Squealing and moaning, your cunt flexing around my fingers.

I pull my fingers out. I stick my middle finger into your mouth and feel your tongue tasting your juices. I suck on my forefinger at the same time. I pull my hand out the way and kiss you again, deeply.

I untie your hands and then your feet while you massage your wrists. You look at me, exhaustion clearly visible. Your eyes stray down to my groin, seeing the obvious bulge. You hands move to my belt, but I shake my head.

"No." I say, "This was about you, only you."

"Are you sure?" you ask.

"Maybe next Christmas." I smile, planting a kiss on your forehead, tasting the perspiration.

"Mmm, maybe." you say with a smile.