Light in the Water

Story Info
A lesson in eroticism, not just sex.
4k words
4.11
33.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bolt popped, the knob turned, and the door opened. “Come in, have a seat,” Gina said. “Sorry I took so long to answer the door. Not used to people being this early.”

Tim entered the living room and sat down on the recliner across from the TV. Gina, the good hostess, stepped into the kitchen and returned holding two glasses of ice water. She handed one to Tim and parked herself in the couch next to him, leaning in his direction, her legs crossed.

“Let me know when you need a refill,” Gina said.

“I will.” Tim sipped his drink and gave Gina’s place a once over. Her apartment was pleasant, definitely a woman’s touch. “Looks like someone knows a few things about decorating,” Tim said.

Gina laughed. “Eh, not really but thanks for saying so.” She smiled and brushed the hair from her face. “Well, I guess every now and then I pick up things from magazines and TV shows. Basically if something looks good, then I’ll fix it up, make it look nice.”

“So you like to rearrange your furniture?”

“Yeah I do, every few months or so. That chair you’re in used to be over there by the back wall when I moved in, for instance.” She sat quietly for a beat then resumed. “You know those people who hate changes? Well I’m not like that at all. It’s good to be different, to try new things. I guess that’s my reason for mixing things up.”

“At least until you get tired of it?”

Gina nodded. “Right, right. But whenever people come over, they usually don’t notice it. That’s why I laughed when you mentioned it, because I wasn’t expecting it, so thanks for being sweet.” Tim smiled. Gina saying, “So, how was your day?”

“It was okay. I didn’t really do anything.”

“You didn’t work?”

“No, my day off. I basically just hung around my room all day, watching TV.”

“I see. Any good movies on?”

“No, not today. I mean, we’re talking the middle of the afternoon here. Unless you like installments of Death Wish you aren’t gonna find anything good on.” Tim shifted in his seat, giving himself a better look at Gina. Her brown eyes were on him the entire time he spoke, making him a bit uncomfortable. He tried to fight it. “I’ll be honest though, I couldn’t have watched anything today. See, I was too busy thinking about tonight and, y’know, seeing you.”

“Such a charmer,” Gina said, smiling.

It worked, Tim thought. “Yeah, well, there’s no need to be surprised or anything. I mean, look at you. I’m sure you can throw my kind remarks in the pile with the others you get.”

Gina uncrossed her legs and looked closer at him. “You know, you say that, but, I really don’t hear nice compliments anymore. Usually it’s stares or really impolite words. You know, people shouldn’t say things like that.”

“Well, don’t expect the average guy to care, let alone listen,” Tim said.

“I know, exactly. See, that’s why I like talking with you, Tim. You aren’t average at all.”

“Yeah, I suppose. Just don’t think I’m trying to go overboard here or anything. You deserve to be complimented no matter what. But I won’t get all sappy on you though, might turn you off.”

“No, no, no. You keep ‘em coming. I don’t mind.” Man, those eyes didn’t stop.

“I’ll see what I can do,” Tim said. “But like I was saying, yeah, I was thinking about you. We had fun on the phone last night. I mean, you’re polite, you look good. Couldn’t help but look forward to it. Gina kept on watching, listening to him. Tim saying, “It’s never a bad thing to meet new people, right?”

“Not at all.” Gina grinned, holding the top of her glass, tracing a finger slowly around the rim. She leaned back and finally looked away from Tim. Tim noticed this and took another long sip of water, sneaking peeks at Gina’s creamy skin as he tilted his glass. She looked terrific. God, even the top buttons of her blouse were undone.

Tim set his glass down, then an awkward silence flashed between them. Nothing serious, typical dating jitters perhaps, but still long enough for both of them to wish it would go away. Gina shot it down before it worsened. “So, Tim, you’ve been looking forward to tonight, huh?”

Tim nodded, then moved around in his seat again. His eyes wandered around the room, this time looking at everything but her, doing whatever it took to avoid her stare. Gina spotted it and said, “Tim, you look nervous. You are, aren’t you?”

He held up two fingers close to each other. “Just a little bit.”

“Well don’t be. It’s okay, just relax.”

“I’m trying to, believe me.” A weak smile on his face.

She patted the couch cushion next to her. “Come on over here. Sit closer to me.” Without saying a word, Tim left the recliner and walked towards Gina, sitting beside her, staring straight ahead and crossing his arms in his lap. She pivoted her body in his direction. “Feel better?” she asked.

“Oh, yeah, I’m okay, don’t worry.” As soon as Tim said this, Gina took his hand and held it by the fingertips, her nails grazing his skin. Tim turned his head. He saw his fingers heading for her open mouth. He drew his hand back. “Wait, wait,” Tim said. “I’m sorry. Just give me a little while, okay.” He took a deep breath to calm himself.Gina, away from Tim’s comfort zone, still watching him. “All right,” she said. “You just let me know when you are ready, okay?” she said.

Tim on the couch, heart pounding, not knowing what to say. He felt like his was full of sand. He saw his water on the coffee table over by the recliner. Goddamn, her tongue was already curled, too, and wet. Tim’s strength left. He sat on the couch next to Gina and slumped. There was no way he could walk over and get that water. She would notice it and say something.

Another deep breath then he faced her. “Gina, I think I’m ready for that refill.”

------

Closing time at Bill’s Seafood Shack. Only a few customers remained; some eating, others waiting for the check so they could hit the road. Most of the workers were standing around cutting up, already stacking barstools on tables while someone followed close behind carrying a broom. The other employees hung out by the time clock in the back, all set for eleven o’clock to roll around.

Tim stood at the cash register, writing up the bill for one of this evening’s last customers, two older ladies. They flirted with Tim the entire time he served them. Both were attractive, but one could tell they pulled no punches when it came to retaining their youth.

He saw them from where he stood, the loudmouthed blonde howling at something the other one, the quiet one with the brown eyes, was saying. Wait, did Blondie just glance over at him, then point to Brown Eyes? Could be, who knows. Funny though, both of them went silent once Tim walked back to their table.

Tim handed the check over to Blondie. Brown Eyes snatched it from her and started fishing through her purse. Blondie frowned. “Always grabbing things,” she said.

Brown Eyes pulled out her wallet from her purse. “You oughta be happy I’m paying this time.” Then she looked up at Tim. “Am I right or what?”

Tim spoke to Blondie. “Hey, she’s right. Whenever someone’s paying for my meal, I won’t stand in their way. Go ahead, let her take this one.”

Blondie shrugged her shoulders as Brown Eyes handed Tim a twenty and a five. Blondie saying to Tim, “I don’t see how you’ve put up with us tonight.”

“The thought of getting paid keeps me around, I suppose,” Tim said.

Brown Eyes said, “They don’t work you too hard here, do they?”

“Nah, it’s not so bad. More good days than bad, y’know.”

Blondie nodded. “So what’s the verdict for today? Good or bad?”

“I suppose now I would say good, considering I get to leave once I finish up with you two. But if you had asked me that a little while ago when we were busy, they’d probably have to bleep out my answer.”

The two women laughed. “Well, like you said, your day’s pretty much over. Now you can go home and relax,” Blondie said.

“Right, I know,” Tim said, “Oh, did either of you need anything else?”

Blondie looked at Brown Eyes and gestured to Tim. “Hey, should I ask him?”

Brown Eyes went red. “No. Don’t ask him that. Don’t!”

“What! C’mon, you’re dying to know,” Blondie said.

Tim looked confused. “Ask me what.”

Brown Eyes spoke before Blondie could answer. “Nothing, really. Trust me, you don’t want to know.”

“It’s not bad, it really isn’t,” Blondie said.

Tim stood there waiting. “Then what is it?”

“Well, she wanted to know, are you dating anyone?” Blondie asked.

Still confused, Tim said, “Why do you ask?”

“I warned you,” Brown Eyes said, “Just ignore her.” She picked up her purse. “Yes, thank you, we’re fine. We don’t need anything else.”

Blondie facing Brown Eyes, but talking to Tim, “She wants to take you out.”

“Oh, is that so?” Tim said.

Brown Eyes saying to her friend, “That’s not true, how could you say that?”

“Because it is true,” Blondie said.

Tim looked as though they were both bullshitting him. It was too late to be dealing with something like this. “So you don’t need anything else?”

“No, we’re fine. Ignore everything she says, okay,” Brown Eyes said.

Blondie saying to Tim, “Hey, don’t let her fool you. You weren’t here when she was going on and on about you.”

“Don’t worry, I’m sure I’ll manage,” Tim said, walking away from them. He could still hear them talking over by the cash register.

Once the two ladies left, Tim went to their table to look for any extra tips they may have left. Sure enough, in the middle of the plates, salad bowls and crumpled napkins were a couple of folded ones placed between two empty glasses of water. Tim put the bills in his pocket, clocked out, and headed out the door. While counting his tips, Tim came across the money those two ladies left him. Inside the dollars was a folded napkin. Tim unfolded it and saw a phone number written at the top. Underneath it read, “Sorry about tonight. Really would like to get together sometime. Call me. My name’s Gina.”

------

Gina returned with the refill. Tim practically swallowed the glass when she handed it to him. “Someone’s thirsty,” Gina said.

Tim set the empty glass down on the floor. “Sorry, can’t help it.”

“It’s okay, I have plenty.”

“Water’s your favorite drink, isn’t it?”

“Oh, yeah. I think I probably even drink too much of it, if that’s possible.”

“I like it, but I guess I’m afraid if I drank it all the time then the bathroom would become my new home, y’know.”

“It’s not that bad. You’d be surprised.” Gina sat next to Tim again, resting her hand on his knee. He made no move this time. “Is this okay?” she said.

Tim nodded. “Yeah, that’s fine. Listen, I’m sorry about earlier. You just caught me off-guard a little.”

“No, don’t apologize at all. It’s okay, really; it’s my fault, not yours. We can do it whenever you want.”

“Thanks for understanding. I mean, believe me I want to, and we will, but like you said, I’ll let you know when the time comes.”

“Well, whatever makes you comfortable, Tim.”

“Do you still feel like talking?”

“That’d be good. What’s on your mind?”

“Uh, let’s see.” Tim thought for a moment. “Well, what did you do today?”

“Same as you, not much of anything,” Gina said.

“You didn’t do anything fun?”

“Well, not yet,” Gina said, winking. They both laughed. Gina saying, “Good, I’m glad to see you’re more relaxed.”

Tim, still chuckling: “Yeah, but you knew what I meant. Nothing major happened to you today?”

“Nah, not really. Wait, I did go to the grocery store to get a few things.”

“So?”

Gina smiled. “So I ran into an old friend while I was there. Will you let me finish?”

“Forgive me. It’s just really easy to give you a hard time,” Tim said.

“Uh, yeah, so I see. Now can I finish telling my story?”

“Can I hold your hand while you tell it?”

Gina spoke softly, never giving up her stare. “Yes, you may.” Tim reached over and held Gina’s hand, pulling it close to him. He began squeezing each finger individually. “Hope you like my amateur massage,” he said.

“Feels fine,” Gina said.

Tim looked up. “Great. So, you ran into an old friend? What next?”

“Yes, it was a girl I knew way back in fifth grade. Actually she ran into me. I didn’t know who this woman was until she told me her name.”

“Who was she?”

“Marilyn. Marilyn Reed.”

“And she was a friend of yours?”

“Right, but our friendship kinda fizzled out once high school came around.”

“You met her in the fifth grade or something?”

“No, I knew her already. We didn’t become friends until then. It’s kinda funny actually. We had this little school play, about America.”

“Oh, you mean George Washington crossing the Delaware, Declaration of Independence, all that stuff?”

“Yes, that one. Remember how I told you on the phone that I was really tall when I was younger, but stopped growing once puberty kicked in for the other kids? Well, it’s funny, because in fifth grade, I was already a giant. I must’ve been five-three or four at least, and that’s pretty tall for a kid who’s ten years old. Anyway, Marilyn’s part in the play was the Statue of Liberty. I played Martha Washington. And at the very end, every kid stood on stage and we all bowed to the audience. Well, I was standing next to Marilyn, and I just towered over her. It was so funny. The whole audience was just cracking up because Martha Washington was taller than the Statue of Liberty.”

Tim smiled. “That’s funny. You think Marilyn remembers it?”

“Oh I’m sure she does.” The two of them laughed.

“So Martha was taller than the Statue of Liberty?” Tim looked into Gina’s brown eyes. “I’ll bet she was prettier, too,” he said. He raised her hand to his lips and kissed it.

Gina blushed. “Thank you, that’s really sweet. See, that’s the type of thing I don’t get from guys.”

Tim held onto her hand, saying nothing. He put one of her fingers in his mouth slowly, moving his tongue along it.

Big smile from Gina. “Oh, God,” she said. Tim released Gina’s finger from his mouth, rubbing her hand on his cheek now. He looked right at her. “I’m ready,” he said.

Gina’s smile widened even more. “Good, I’m glad.” She changed positions, kneeling on the couch now, above Tim. “Here, let me do something first. Just be still like you are,” she said. Gina lowered her head so it was next to Tim’s. She leaned in close and began encircling her tongue around his ear, starting at the top, then going slowly to the bottom. Tim melted immediately. His eyes closed. Gina’s smooth lips kissed the back of his ear. She tasted his earlobe, sucked on it, making Tim warm all over. Gina’s breathing became heavier as she slipped her wet tongue inside, glazing his skin, the juices from her mouth running all over.

Gina told Tim to relax, that she wanted to make him feel good. Tim sat on the couch, too stunned to say anything. Gina stood up and faced Tim. Her brown eyes were on him as she slid her pants off.

Tim watched her. “I swear, you look so good,” he said. Her thumbs went down the front of her panties. She started to let them fall but Tim stopped her. He got up from the couch. “Wait, I wanna try something,” he said. “Lay down.”

She did. Tim reached for his glass of water. The ice had melted a little, but it would still work. “Now, close your eyes,” he said.

Gina saw the ice cube in his hand. She closed her eyes and winced when she felt it on her thighs. “Oh, God, that’s cold,” she said.

Tim spoke softly. “Just relax, everything’s fine.” He lowered her panties, saw the patch of auburn hair, then bent down and kissed it. “Keep doing that,” Gina said. Her center smelled sweet, a trace of mint.

Tim held the ice cube between his fingers and pressed it against Gina’s pink lips. Gina became unglued. She shoved her pelvis forward, moaning uncontrollably as Tim’s lips covered her clit, the ice melting inside her. “That-feels-so-good!” she said.

Now was the right time. Tim sat up, his chin damp, looking down at Gina lying still. “Why did you stop?” she said.

“Because,” Tim said. He cupped his hand over her wetness and looked deep into her brown eyes. “I can make you feel even better.”

They stood up from the couch, Gina holding Tim’s hand, leading him to her bedroom. She reached behind, feeling his crotch as she closed the door.

------

“So when do you feel like getting together?” Tim said. They had been on the phone for over an hour.

Gina sat in her living room at home, enjoying the chat just as much as Tim. “I’m free tomorrow night,” Gina said. “How does that sound, are you doing anything then?”

“Well, I was going to watch this movie on TV, but I can catch it another time.”

“Oh, really, which one?”

Dazed and Confused.”

“Never heard of it.”

“It’s funny, it’s one of those coming-of-age stories. Takes place in the seventies. It’s got a lot of stoners in it. A bunch of today’s working actors got their start from it.”

“And you’d rather watch it than come over here and play with me?”

Cue the pre-cum. “No, I’ll be more than happy to pass up Richard Linklater’s dialogue for you. Hey, maybe we can make our own little movie together.”

“Hey, stranger things have happened. But I wouldn’t count on it though.”

Tim teased her some more. “There you go, shooting down a younger man’s hopes and dreams. No wonder my generation gets the slacker stereotype. How you sleep peacefully night is beyond me.”

“I sleep peacefully in a long t-shirt, with nothing underneath.”

Keep on flirting, baby. “That’s pretty conservative. I figured you were a regular at Victoria’s Secret.”

“Maybe I am. You’ll have to find out.”

“See, if we were in a sitcom, and you said that, the whole crowd would have just howled.”

“Lucky for us we aren’t on TV though. We can do what we want and there’s no audience around to watch.”

He felt like he could talk to her all night. “There can be a few cameras though. Remember, we have to make our movie.”

“Tim, honey, you won’t be able to hold a camera, let alone operate it, once you’re inside me.”

The bulge in Tim’s jeans kept growing. “Whoa, man.”

“Is everything okay, Tim?”

“Oh, yeah, I’m fine. Just really glad I called you. It was worth the risk.

“What risk was that?

“The risk of embarrassment. Look, where I work, we get customers coming in all the time giving us shit. The girls get it worse than the guys, but guys still get it. I figured you and your friend were pulling a prank on me.”

“She was giving you more of a hard time than I was.”

“I know that now, but at the time, I figured you were just her silent partner.”

“She’s not that bad.”

“If you say so.” The clock in Tim’s room flashed midnight. “Listen, I need to get some sleep. It’s getting late. So I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Yeah, tomorrow night, I’ll be here. Oceanview Apartments. Number two-four-four. Come over around nine or so.”

------

They lay in bed, spooning, still reeling from the sex. Tim behind Gina, rubbing her thigh. Gina smiling, talking to Tim. As soon as she said it, Tim shot up. “You want me to do what?” he said.

“Oh, come on, you heard me,” Gina said. “It’s easy. I’ll show you how.”

Tim rolled out of bed. “You’ve got to be kidding.”

Gina sat up, the sheet covering her. “No, I’m serious. What’s the matter? I thought you would be into this.”

Tim searched the bedroom for his clothes. “What? I never said I wanted to do that.”

“I know you never said it, but I’m saying, I thought you knew what I wanted. And I wanted to do this with you.”

“What do you mean? God, do you have any idea disgusting that is?”

“Why are you acting so shocked? I told you I was into being kinky. You said you were too.”

“Yeah, but I thought you meant you fooled around occasionally with other women or something.”

“Actually I do that sometimes, too.”

12