Light My Fire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

Too late now. I am in heat. In two weeks I have gone from semi-frigid to nympho. Even this ugly old man lights my fire now, so what else can I do? I know what I must have next. A dick is in my mouth, and as soon as I can make it hard, I want it deep in my cunt.

“Stand up Miss Lombardi,” he ordered. “At my age we can’t waste my cum now can we? You do want to be fucked don’t you?”

I was true. I did want to be fucked. “Yes Sir,” I told him. “I need your dick inside me. Fuck me Mr. Artemis! Please fuck me! HARD! FUCK ME HARD!”

I was no sooner back on my feet until he too was standing, and from behind me he pushed my upper body face down over his desk. I spread my legs without being told. Behind me I could feel his finger probing in my pussy. I was so wet! I swear I could hear the sound of ‘squish, squish’ as he finger fucked me.

Then as suddenly as it came, his finger was gone. Twice I felt him probe searching for my core, with what could only have been his cock. He found my cunt on the third try, and with a single push he slid that long thin male shaft down my love sleeve all the way to my womb. Buried to the hilt inside me, he reached forward with one arm and grabbed a handful of hair. Cruelly he yanked my head back, reining me in as if I was a mare whose gallop he needed to control.

He was right. I was wild, and riding this old man’s cock I was his mare in danger of jumping the fence and running away. I was so ready that even on that first thrust and orgasm had swept over me, and the thereafter they kept coming, one after the other, rat-a-tat-tat. I wanted more and urged him on in hoarse whispers. “Damn you…, you horny old bastard. Fuck me! Fuck me! More! Give it to me! More!”

And fuck me he did for another four or five minutes before I felt his cum fill my insides with warmth. His ejaculation spurting inside me set me up for one last thundering explosion that rocked me from head to toe. Behind me I could hear him calling me dirty names, but how could a slut like me resent that? It was certainly true enough, and anyway, “Sticks and stones may break my bones…”

“Arhhha!” You bitch! You whore! Take my load. That’s what you want isn’t it, a load for your pussy? You’re so tight, so good! What a prize slut you are.”

It was right then that the door popped open. Standing there with a camera up to her eye was that blond twit that I had fixed Clyde up with as a blind date the night Alan Seeger had taken us all out on a dinner date.

“Smile at the birdie Mr. Artimis,” was all she said as the camera flash went off.

“Miss Claire,” my boss sputtered. “What are you doing in here Miss Claire? GET OUT!”

“One more for the road Mr. Artimis,” she said as the flash went off again. “Can I assume you have changed your mind now about firing me?” and with that she was gone.

My boss sort of collapsed behind me, his prick gone soft from ejaculation and shock. Quickly, however, he recovered enough to turn on me.

“Get out whore! GET THE HELL OUT!” he screamed at me. “You and that little blond bitch have ruined me. I should have known..., seen it coming. You set me up for your pal didn’t you, you little whore?”

I was as stunned by this turn of events as he was, but this was not the time to argue the point. I too wanted me out of there, and I didn’t need to be told twice. I pulled on my skirt and blouse and fled to the ladies room in a panic. I was so full of male goo that it must have been leaking from between my legs all the way down the hall.

Straddling a sink, I struggled to improvise a douche and clean my pussy. I did the best I could to wash up and make myself presentable, but it was pretty hopeless. I was flushed, my makeup was beyond repair, my hair was a mess, my slutty costume was all rumpled, and it didn’t hide much of me anyway. When I returned to the office I still looked very much freshly fucked.

My boss met me at the door from the hall. “I think it best if you go home now Miss Lombardi. I will sign your time card out as ill. Don’t return until next week. We will talk further about this then.”

I was willing. I fled to my car and raced home. Unable to face myself or the world, as soon as I was in the door I swallowed a couple of pain pills I had on hand. They mercifully knocked me out, and I slept away most of the day until it was time to prepare Clyde’s dinner.

By the time Clyde arrived, I had recovered some. Our meal was in the oven, I had redone my hair, I was bathed, naked, collared, and perfumed, and waiting at the door like a good harem concubine. He hugged me, then had me help strip him to the buff. I loved that. His smooth bare skin under my fingers felt wonderful and calmed me after my awful day. I tried to suck him but he wouldn’t have it. Still, even the sight of his cock, and the feel of it in my hand, lifted some of my depression.

As we ate I told him all the details of what had happened in my boss’s office that morning. He didn’t seem surprised at Janet Claire’s unexpected appearance on the scene. In fact, other than an enigmatic little smile of approval, his expression remained impassive throughout my story. Once or twice, however, I did catch a suspicious mischievous glint in his eye that I didn’t understand until later.

When we were finished eating he led me off to my bedroom on a leash attached to my collar. He doesn’t need that awful leash anymore, although I admit that being led off to bed excites me. He knows that of course, but his main reason for using the leash is to humble me. It does too, and I hate him for it because I know that on his leash I am nothing to him, just female flesh he is leading away to fuck for an evening’s entertainment.

“Stand at the foot of the bed facing me, and spread your legs,” he ordered as he began to rope first one and then the other of my ankles to the very bottom of the bed legs. He had never tied me in quite this way before, and I couldn’t figure what he had in mind. I was apprehensive and asked what he was doing. “Shut up” was his only reply.

Once both my ankles were secured, he pushed me roughly backwards onto the bed. I landed on my back with my legs hanging off the end of the bed, bent at the knee, but spread wide. I lay on my back across the bottom half of the bed, well down from the headboard with a sizeable gap between of open bed above my head. He stretched my arms straight up above my head and bound them there tightly.

“Clyde, my love,” I begged him, “you don’t need to tie me anymore. I am willing! Take me any way you like. I am here to service your every wish and fantasy. Just tell me how I can please you.”

His reply was brutal, “An obedient captive of a desert sheik does not question what is done with her. I’m afraid you need more pain training. Perhaps another session with the switch will remind you to respect my decisions.”

The threat of a switching (or was it a promise) shut me up and I said nothing further. Clyde knelt on the floor at the end of my bed and ate my pussy for a delightful ten minutes or so. I again wondered, however, why was I tied so far down at the foot of the bed that he had to kneel on the hard floor? When he finished driving me up the wall with his tongue, he inserted into my spasming cunt a plastic dildo shaped like a big cock. He was fucking me with it when the door bell rang.

He left the awful thing sticking in me as he stood to answer the door, and I panicked “Please Clyde, don’t let anyone see me like this. Please, please! I will be so ashamed and humiliated.”

“Why is that Rose Anne?” he asked pointedly before he left the room. “Is it because the Sisters of Mercy would not approve?”

I heard the front door open, then only some whispering, He was gone a very long time. The longer I waited, the more my heart sank. I just knew it. The bastard was going to put his slut on display to entertain some buddy of his. My God, how that would shame me.

At the same time, however, what an erotic picture I would make sprawled helpless across the end of my bed with a plastic cock in my swollen and sopping cunt. That image in my mind was enough by itself to send an orgasm bubbling up from my ovaries. I did sooo need to be fucked. If this disgraceful pose was the price I had to pay to have a real flesh and blood cock in me, then so be it. I had barely accepted my fate when the door opened, and standing there with a big smile on her face, and bare ass naked, was..., Janet Claire!

“Your co-worker took a couple of interesting photographs today, Clyde began. I was sure you would want to see them so I invited her to drop by and give us a look.”

Clyde held up two pictures already in frames up for me to see. In both I am stooped face down over my boss’s desk. My breasts are pressed flat against the fine mahogany top, but my feet are on the floor, and my legs, sleek in black nylons, are spread wide. My boss is standing behind me with his hand on his cock. Both our faces are clearly identifiable.

In the first picture, Janet caught us at a vital and intense moment of passion. The old man is buried in my pussy, and his mouth is open as if gasping for breath. My head is up, reined backwards by a skinny hand yanking on my hair. The very tip of my tongue protrudes from my lips, and ‘orgasm’ is written all over my face. White cum is seeping from around his cock and beginning to run down my thigh. In the second photo, my head has turned toward the camera, my mouth is wide open, and that look of orgasm has been replaced with a stare of shock and confusion. My boss’s mouth is also still agape, but this time as if saying something. His cock has come out of me, but it is still hard, and the semen splattered across my bare ass glistens in the light of the camera flash.

“These are pretty damn good shots, Rose Anne,” Clyde tells me. “I’ve never seen any better of a woman being bitch fucked. Lots of action there! I think tomorrow I will hang them on the wall here in your bedroom for the good Sisters to see every day. When they realize what a slut you have become, perhaps they will leave you for good.”

“Anyway, you have saved Janet’s job. That old reprobate has been patting her on the ass for a couple of months now, and was going to fire her unless she agreed to suck his dick. Then you come along like the 7th cavalry to save the day. He won’t dare do anything now. If he tries to fire either of you, he and his firm will get their ass sued off for sexual harassment and he knows it. Janet here is so grateful to you that she wants to do something nice to thank you.” He turned to the blond bitch and asked smirkingly, “Isn’t that so Janet.”

The little whore wasn’t exactly enthusiastic about her answer, but she did nod ‘yes’ before Clyde continued, “Well, you go right ahead and eat Rose Anne’s pussy. I can tell you from experience as she loves to have her crack licked.” With that Clyde reached down and pulled the plastic cock from my cunt and laid it on the bed between my legs.

“No, Clyde,” I pleaded with my master. “I’m not into women. I don’t want her to do that. Please don’t make her do that. Do with me what you will, but not with another woman, Please.”

“You are just asking for the switch on those tender thighs my sweet Italian bitch.” he refused me. “Trust me! Janet is a first class cunt lapper. You are going to love her technique, and I’ll bet you will be begging her to get you off before she’s done. You had better be..., or she gets the switch too.”

“Go on now Janet. Pay no attention to Rose Anne’s bull shit. She’s gonna love it. Make her cum on that talented tongue of yours or I’ll wear a switch out on your skinny little ass.”

A little grudgingly but without any real hesitation, the naked Janet crawled onto my bed, and straddled my head with her knees. Dropping down over my body, and resting her elbows on the my thighs, she dipped her head to my core. Her tongue pressed its way between my already stretched pussy lips, and even tho I knew what was coming, when it touched my clit she took my breath away.

Altho we were in a classic 69 position, Janet’s pussy was too high over my head for me to reciprocate in kind. I had never eaten a pussy before, and I was grateful that apparently I was not going to have to do so now. That puzzled me, however. It wasn’t like Clyde to miss a chance to make me do something I might think was dirty and humiliating. I was to find out why in a few minutes, but first I would learn how hard it was to resist Janet’s talented tongue.

I’m certain mine was not the first pussy Janet had tasted. She was too good, too thorough, not to have had considerable experience at eating cunt. She began by licking my slit inside and out. Once my clit was standing up like a miniature penis, however, Janet made it the prime target of her swirling tongue.

Clyde was right again. No woman could stand having her clitoris stimulated like that. I began to orgasm, just as he had said I would. As he also predicted, I begged the bitch for more, and screamed at her to keep on licking me.

My surrender was the signal Clyde had been waiting for. As he crawled behind my head and Janet‘s ass, I understood why I was tied so far down on the bed, and why Janet was keeping her ass up. It was a position that gave Clyde ample room to kneel behind the little blond bitch, and readied himself to fill her vulnerable cunt with his penis. Lying directly under that ravaged pussy I was to have a ringside view of Janet being fucked by a cock I thought of as my own.

First Clyde’s fingers spread her cunt. Her labia began to swell with blood even before he started to finger fuck her. Then a finger disappeared inside her, then two, then three. She was so hot and ready, I think she could have taken his whole hand without a whimper. By the time Clyde was finished frigging her, Janet was so wet that her juices were dripping down onto my face.

Abruptly, he straightened up, aligned his hips with his target, and in a single stroke took Janet in her cunt. The blond bitch screamed, whether from pain or pleasure I could not tell, but his thrust shoved her forward driving her nose and face into my pussy.

Overwhelmed by the sensations flowing from our cunts, both Janet and I lapsed into a series of continuing orgasmic spasms. Clyde, however, had something more in mind. He would pump three or four hard strokes into the cunt hanging over my nose, then pull out and feed his erection into my mouth. I could taste her on him of course, but I didn’t care. It was enough that I was sucking on my man’s sweet meat.

He would be coming soon, and I meant to steal his jism away from the pussy was fucking. That would not be easy, however. I was allowed to suck only for a few moments before Clyde would pull away from my mouth, and plunge the great penis I loved back into the cunt I had come to hate.

The competition for Clyde’s semen continued apace in a dead even struggle. Clyde would let me suck him awhile, then take his contested phallus out of my mouth, and shove it back into Janet’s shaved pussy. Once returned there, I could only watch helplessly as the friction of her pussy lips grabbed at the silky smooth skin of his hard-on. Stroke, stroke, stroke, Janet took cock, screaming with excitement at every stab of that great weapon, but I was in misery until it came my turn again to suck him.

In fairness to her, however, even as I despaired watching my man’s cock sliding in and out of this other woman’s pussy, Janet’s tongue never let up licking my crack, and I never stopped cumming. With two orgasmic women under him, Clyde was also very close to a climax. Would he last another round of this fuck and suck? Yes, he is pulling out of her once more. He will return to my mouth, and I will have one more chance to bring him off. God, what a lover he is.

It was all to no avail, however. He was in Janet’s cunt when I saw the sack around his balls tighten and I knew I had lost. Of that first great ejaculation, only the seepage from around her pussy lips fell to me. Bless my master, however. He knew what distress I was in, and he pulled out of her in time to turn his second and third semen blasts onto my face and into my open mouth. What I caught of him tasted so good, the best and sweetest male seed I believe has ever been on my tongue.

I would soon pay for my pleasure, however. Clyde had not forgotten my earlier disrespect and arguing. Once released me from the bed, Clyde moved a small low coffee table to the center of the room. He made me stand on it with my legs spread while he shoved that plastic cock back in my pussy. Then I was told to raise my arms straight up over my head.

I stood there in terror of what was to come while Clyde played with my tits, at first only with his hands, but later with his mouth as well. His tongue, lips and teeth tortured my nipples until they were hard as rocks. A woman in heat is super sensitive to both pleasure and pain. Clyde knew that, and he was purposefully lighting my fire before beginning my punishment. The cruel bastard!

Then came the ultimate indignity. He handed the switch I had carefully cut for his use to that little blond whore, and told her., “Whip her Janet. Start on her legs and make her dance. I want to see her tits flop. Be sure she screams, however, or I will make you take her place.”

I saw Janet’s eyes light up. Oh yeah, she was eager enough to make me scream all right. I begged Clyde not to do this to me.

“Oh please master, not a woman! Not her! It’s bad enough that she is here watching. Beat me if you must, but don’t let her be the one using the switch on me.”

“You are arguing again, Rose Anne. That only earns extra cuts. Begin Janet. Hit her where you will! On her legs! On her ass and belly. On her back and on her tits.”

Oh God it hurt so. The cuts of that limber branch across the back of my thighs and my belly were so awful, but nothing compared to those on my breasts, particularly when they struck me across my nipples. I screamed and cried, begging them both for mercy, but Clyde only again reminded me that I had argued with him and protested against his orders.

Only when I swore to do better and to never question his decisions again did he relent and tell Janet to stop. I don’t think she wanted to. I promised myself if the situation was ever reversed, as some day I knew it would be, I would pay the bitch back with interest.

When it was over Clyde sat on the edge of the bed holding his arms out to me. A hard-on from watching Janet beat me jutted upward from his lap. He called to me, “Come here sweet thing. Remember our agreement. After a slave has been switched, she must be fucked. All is forgiven now. Come sit on my rod. Take me inside you, and I will make the pain go away.”

Of course I could not resist. With my back to him I crawled onto his lap and let myself down on the great cock I loved so. For a long time he allowed me to sit there motionless impaled on his sex, enjoying the sensation of my pussy full of man meat. All the while, however, I was showing him my love by doing my very best to squeeze him with the muscles of my vagina. He responded in kind by reaching around me to play with my tits and nipples, massaging away the hurt from the switch.

Gradually he split his knees forcing me to spread my legs as well. At his command Janet sat on the floor before us and licked my clit and what her tongue could reach of his cock. I came and came. Oh God, after my suffering, to be fucked to a release like that is paradise. I have never had such pleasure, from having a man inside me. No woman ever has. The hurt from my punishment was nothing compared to sex like that afterward. Pain and pleasure, somehow they merge together and become the same thing. Clyde understands me so well.

That night all three of us slept in my bed with Clyde in the middle. The next morning Clyde had Janet and I both up at dawn and in the shower with him. We had barely finished washing his cock and balls when Clyde ordered Janet on her knees for a blow job. I was so envious. She had already sucked him hard and stiff by the time I remembered my last shower with Clyde.

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers