Light My Fire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,254 Followers

I was quick to beg. “Please Clyde, kind master, do you remember? Soap me and take my ass again. Ride me! Let me be your bitch. Please Sir, put me on my knees and stuff my rear hole. Butt fuck me until you spill your seed in my rectum.”

He smiled, obviously pleased with me and my request. His hands on my shoulders pushed me down to join Janet in the bottom of the tub. There on my hands and knees, under a rain of warm water, my loving master mounted me from behind. With the help of lots of slippery soap, he filled my bowel first with nine inches of hard cock, followed by his full load of cum.

Even better, as Clyde fucked my ass, Janet the bitch was on her back under me licking my empty pussy. After he finished in me, Clyde made the little blond whore clean my ass hole with her tongue. It was a wonderful way to start a day.

*******************

Epilogue: The sisters of Mercy he are gone now, for good I think. My orgasms come easily now. Clyde has moved in with me and sleeps in my bed every night now. That is the good news. The bad news is that he brought Janet Clair with him to share our bed.

He fucks her regularly. Worse, he insists that I insert his prick in her cunt, and then makes me watch while she enjoys the penis that is mine. When he is done, he makes me use my mouth to clean their mixed love juices from his cock and her twat. On the other hand, he treats her no differently when I am the one he has chosen to hang on the end of his dick. I am sure that then she is also jealous and suffering. Not that Clyde gives a damn either way. It’s just his way of keeping us both in line.

Mr. Artemis and I have reached a discrete accommodation in our relationship and as to my duties as his secretary. I do not come to the office dressed as a slut anymore, but I give him a blow job every couple of days, and, on the second and fourth Friday of each month he fucks me at a local motel. My salary has almost doubled.

I have no idea what the future will bring. It’s my hope that Clyde will marry me, but I admit that that is more than little doubtful. If not him, however, perhaps someone else. As a whole woman, for the first time in my life I feel that a life’s mate may be within my reach. Whatever, in the meantime I have at Clyde’s cock to light my fire even if I must share it with a blond bitch.

*******************

If you have enjoyed Rose Anne’s story, please reward her with your vote, and even better yourfeedback. It only takes a moment and you have no idea how much both are appreciated. Jigs

Jigs
Jigs
1,254 Followers