Lighthouse Tour

Story Info
Sexy guide makes lighthouse tour memorable.
1.3k words
3.97
55.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
longlegs
longlegs
8 Followers

Slipping up the stairwell of the darkened lighthouse....my heart is pounding, to visit this lighthouse, I had dreamed of it so many times before. Now, being here again, I am so excited...not wanting anything to ruin this moment. With the Lighthouse Tour group earlier in the day, I had left a package (a gift I had purchased along with some much needed money) just at the top of the stairs...where everyone had taken a moment to soak in the beauty at the top of the house. In my awe, I must have set it down....and left it forgotten with the view. I took so many pictures....and spent so much time here earlier, you wouldn't think returning would affect me this way.

Obtaining the address of the current Lighthouse Tour Guide had been hard...but they knew I was leaving the next morning early and must get the items I had left behind. The guide would be unhappy I think if I take too long...as I am slipping up the stairs, preparing for him to turn on the light, I don't hear him. He was right behind me upon entering, surely he is going to turn on the light for me to find the items. Following the circular staircase upward, reaching the top of the stairs, my eyes adjusting a little, I head for where the package should be. I feel as opposed to hear a close presence, the guide was so close, I almost ran into him. The small room, that could only fit a few people at a time...seemed that much smaller.

"Excuse me," I whisper, and try to slide by him...but he slips out his arm so I cannot get around him. He presses against me, pushing me back with his body and grabbing my arms at the same time.

"Not so fast, what is your hurry?" he says.

"I, I, have to get back to the hotel," I manage to say.

"Not just yet," he says. He places both of my hands together, my mind is whirling, not knowing what he is going to do next. Only he and I are in this lighthouse, to make noise or scream, to say anything will not be heard by anyone but him. A small, dim light went on somewhere behind me...blinking as my eyes adjust I realize he is looking at me closely. His eyes completely on mine....I can't look away.....his features soften a little to see I am not showing him the uncertainty/fear I am feeling. Holding my hands behind me...he runs his other hand over my breasts, realizing I have no bra on.

Embarrassment quickly ran over me....as I realize I didn't completely get dressed to run over here. Those intense eyes locked on mine.....he starts pulling at my nipples, rubbing my breasts, watching for a reaction. He slides his hand over my stomach....pulling my t-shirt lose from my jean shorts. He slides his hand under by t-shirt....and over my breasts again. Pinching first at one nipple then the other, he looks into my eyes to see what this is doing to me. I swallow hard as I am sure my hardened nipples and shaking arms are showing him what he is doing. Reaching up he grabs something from behind me....a cord of some sort....he pulls my t-shirt upward, over my head quickly but not off the end of my hands.

Still holding my hands above my head, he uses the cord over the t-shirt to tie my hands to some impression in the wall/a rail of some sort. After securing my hands, he once again starts playing with my chest and nipples. As he is seeing me squirming from his explorations he leans over to start licking, and nibbling on the nipples. As he starts to suck the nipples in his mouth he looks for my reaction. My heart pounding, I am straining, leaning into his mouth....turning my head to hide the desire/feelings he is stirring in me.

Tracing an invisible line down my chest and to my stomach, he plays with the waist band of my shorts. Unsnapping them quickly, he slides his hands into my shorts, over my waist and hips, pushing my shorts down with his explorations. A warm feeling washing over me, I begin to shudder as my shorts fall completely to my ankles. Lightly he runs his fingers along the leg openings of my panties, over and over again, until I am spreading my legs wider with need. Dropping to his knees he runs his tongue where his fingers had just been.

Running his hands up and down my legs, he starts playing with my thighs and hips. Sliding his hands over my inner thighs, up and down his hands are all over my hips, my waist. As he slides my panties to my ankles he watches the emotions / desire in my eyes. He slips a finger to play with the outer clit area, then slides another just inside me....and starts nibbling my nipples again. Slipping more fingers in my now soaked pussy, he kisses my neck and breasts. Sucking on my nipples alternately, he is fingering me frantically.

Kissing my neck, he moves to my ear and then my mouth, a hard kiss, full of desire. His kiss softens and then his tongue darts out to explore mine, oh, what his kiss is doing...I am frozen, desire overcoming me. As my body is shuddering, nearing climax....he pulls his fingers away....and replaces them with his tongue, he runs his tongue along my clit.....I almost jump with reaction....pressing my body toward him, I am aching for more.

Running his tongue, exploring my clit and pussy lips, he then starts sliding it in and out....in and out as he was doing with his fingers. Pulling his tongue out.....he runs it up and down my clit, sucking it in his mouth over and over again.....before he resumes going in and out of me again. A hard orgasm comes over me......then he slows his tonguing.

Standing, he pulls his clothes off quickly, exposing his very hard and pre-cum soaked cock. Kissing me hard again, then nibbling at my neck and nipples it sends a ripple of pleasure though me, as he reaches out and runs his hands along my shoulders, back, along my waist and stomach. As I am arching toward him, wanting more...he is cupping my breasts, pinching the nipples, then nibbling and sucking them again......I am writhing with desire.

Continuing his nibbling on my neck and nipples, sliding his hands downward, .....running his hands along my waist and stomach.....then further down he starts fingering me again. Looking at me closely with those intense eyes, watching the play of desire across my face....he kisses me very deeply again, presses his body against mine. He replaces his fingers with his very hard cock....as he is placing it just inside my pussy lips, he is holding my gaze....watching as he slowly penetrates into me. I close my eyes, only for a moment....and he sees my reaction, he slides in more deeply.....still watching.

Grabbing my waist, then sliding his hands to my hips, he enters me completely, deeply. In and out, slowly....watching my eyes as they close, he strokes my breasts....stopping to pinch each nipple, then runs his tongue along my neck and nibbles on my shoulder. Sliding one of his hands to my clit, ....in and out, he is driving me close to orgasm. Seeing me close to climax, he increases his tempo, sliding his arms around my back... grabbing my waist he thrusts deeper, harder. Sliding in and out, going deeper, deeper than he had been before....my breath is coming in ragged gasps. We are both shuddering with a very hard orgasm....as he is looking deep into my eyes....the desire, the smile that is there, it shakes me deeply. He whispers "you feel so good, when are you leaving?"

"In a few days," I say, not being able to look away from his intense stare.

longlegs
longlegs
8 Followers