Lightning Crashes Ch. 04

Story Info
Tanner returns for Collin.
785 words
4.43
21.4k
00

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

Collin dumped half a bottle of water on his head and used his hand to disperse it through his hair to give himself a 'sweaty' look. It was a good look and the crystal droplets on his tanned skin looked great. He ran his hands through his hair again and climbed up the stairs, taking his place on the platform. When the music came on, he started to move but paused a moment when he realized that it was a love song. For some odd reason, Tanner's face popped into his mind and he closed his eyes, imagining that he was dancing for him.

For the last three weeks, all he'd been able to think of was Tanner and his innocence. It had been so refreshing to kiss someone who hadn't been around the block and it was exciting to know that he had been the first to take Tanner's soft mouth. He had been driving himself crazy remembering that kiss. Every nuance plagued him, making him long for this man like no one he'd ever wanted before. So he thought of Tanner, closed his eyes and moved to the music.

As Collin moved, he felt the hands of people who tucked tips into his shorts but he didn't acknowledge them. He was dancing for one and only one. The song faded into another and he opened his eyes, looking out across the dance floor. To his amazement, one set of eyes caught and held his. Tanner! He vaulted over the rail, dropping to the floor and quickly strode over, instantly upset with himself for showing his eagerness.

"Fancy seeing you here." Tanner smiled, holding a shot of tequila out to him.

Collin took it, set it on the counter and pulled the man into his arms, hugging him tightly. "I'm so glad to see you."

"I can tell." Tanner laughed, lightly brushing his hand against Collin's hard cock. He sobered, gazing into his dark eyes. "I never got my second kiss."

Collin leaned down and pressed his mouth to Tanner's, enjoying the softness before sliding his tongue inside and plunging into his liquid warmth. If he was worried that the feelings the first kiss had evoked were a fluke, the shiver that traveled through him told him a different story. There was something about Tanner that made his heart leap, something that made him never want to let him go. He gently pulled back, loving the slight blush that covered Tanner's stubble-roughened cheeks and his almost sleepy eyes.

"Thank you." Tanner whispered. He grabbed the shot and handed it to Collin, then picked up his own and they downed them with salt and lemon. Collin ordered a rum and coke for himself and pulled Tanner into a quiet corner.

"What are you doing here? More business?"

"No."

"You came back for me?"

Tanner nodded, suddenly feeling shy. "I couldn't stop thinking about you."

Collin slid his hand under Tanner's chin and brought his eyes up to meet his. "Neither could I." He kissed Tanner again, this time quick and warm. "Can we get out of here? Go someplace quiet?"

"I'd like that."

"Okay. Let me get changed and I'll be right back." Tanner finished his drink and tried to contain his excitement as he waited for Collin to return and couldn't help grinning when he returned. "Miss me?"

"Very much so." Tanner initiated the kiss, pulling Collin to him by his denim belt loops and immediately opened his mouth to accept Collin's tongue. Heat raced through his skin when Collin's arms looped around his waist and pulled him closer. "Let's get out of here."

Tanner enjoyed Collin's arm around his waist as they made their way outside and nearly swooned when he escorted Tanner around to the passenger's side of his car, opened the door and gave him a soft kiss before watching him slip inside. Collin started the Mustang up and they moved out onto the road, heading for a restaurant on the other side of town.

"It's a nice place, nice and quiet. You'll like it."

"Good." Tanner answered, watching the skyline flash by.

"Are you all right?"

"Yes."

"You're not nervous again, are you?"

"Of course I am."

"Tanner, you can't still be nervous!"

Tanner chuckled. "I am. I'm sorry but I am."

"Please don't be." Collin reached over and took Tanner's hand, intertwining fingers with him. "Like I said before, I'm just a man, a man who has met someone that I'd like to get to know better." He glanced over at Tanner, catching his eyes. "Someone that, I hope, feels the same way about me."

"I do." Tanner gave Collin's hand a squeeze. "That's why I came back."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers