Lightning Strikes Ch. 01

Story Info
How she came to change her ways.
2.9k words
3.99
50.3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two years ago to this day, my wife was struck by lightning. It changed everything.

On that day, a flow of electrical current passed through my wife, discharged from a cloud approximately 15,000-25,000 feet above her head, and fundamentally changed her. Since that day, I've searched for information to explain why it has affected my wife in the way it has. I've scoured the internet, busied myself in libraries and spoken to as many medical professionals as I can, but to no avail. The usual things come up -- the effects of a lightning strike are normally physical:

impaired eyesight, ear ringing, ruptured ear drums, or loss of hearing; loss of consciousness; severe electrical shock; seizures, paralysis, external burns to the skin; internal burns to organs and tissues; blunt trauma (from falls); and cardiac arrest. Long-term effects can include cataracts (should be checked 6 months after incident), sleep disturbances, memory dysfunction, headaches, irritability, fatigue, abnormal gait, joint stiffness, muscle spasms, and dry eyes.

I'm now pretty sure that no-one else has been changed in the way my wife has been. You see, after being struck by lightning my wife changed from being your average, fairly reserved lady and immediately became a sex siren, a vixen with an insatiable appetite for sex. Her need for a "hard cock" in her "tight little cunt" is insatiable, and she is never satisfied unless she has been "fucked like the naughty little slut" that she is. These are her words, not mine.

To hear her talk like that before that fateful day would have stunned anyone, never mind me, her husband of 2 years. We had met when I was 24 and she was 22 and had gotten married 3 years later. It was only just a few short months after we married that the accident happened. Katie, my wife, was the most stunning creature I had ever met. Long blonde hair, eyes that made you melt, a smile that was warm and welcoming, and a body that would make grown men weep. Her breasts were a work of art, tipped by the most exquisite nipples I had ever seen, and will surely ever see. Her stomach was flat, something which she didn't have to work out to maintain, and still doesn't to this day. Her legs seemed to be obscenely long, almost half of her whole body appearing to be legs, and when she wore heels everyone looked, not just the ogling men. And on top of the legs, naturally, was an ass that just begged to be squeezed.

Unfortunately Katie didn't appreciate the gifts that nature had bestowed upon her. She wore clothes that, while not exactly being prudish, certainly did not showcase her obvious talents. And after finally plucking up the courage to ask her out (and getting over the shock of her saying yes) I very quickly found out her attitude to sex -- and it wasn't quite in line with my own fairly adventurous attitude towards my favourite activity! Katie was a virgin.

The first few months of waiting were a constant struggle. Just touching over clothing was a big deal for her, so to actually get her in bed required patience and understanding. I quickly realised why she was still a virgin -- she normally went out with assholes that were only after one thing. However I liked her, and she liked me, and eventually, after about 4 months of building ourselves up to it, it happened -- Katie was ready to lose her virginity.

We had been talking about it for a few weeks, and during the day I had received a very simple text. It read 'I'm ready'. I tried my hardest to make the night special. Candles, soft music, and baby lotion: you name it, I had it ready. She was naturally nervous, so we took our time. I showered her body with kisses, allowing my fingers to glide gently over her skin, barely touching. I kissed and caressed every inch of her sumptuous body, making her nerves stand on edge, until she had relaxed enough to actually start enjoying what we were doing. The night would be about her, as it should be. My lips started from her mouth, down her face, on to her neck, lingering there although occasionally pulling on her earlobe as my lips broke her tenseness. My lips eventually moved down, down over her chest, her breasts, her nipples; down on to her stomach, kissing, nibbling, licking; down between her legs, my tongue sliding, licking, and probing.

I could hear her panting; her body was fidgeting on the bed as my tongue gently toyed with her pussy, sliding over her clit as my finger probed her tight pussy, which was happily moistening with her juices and my administrations. Her hands clutched the sheets as I continued the onslaught on her senses, my other hand continually moving over her body as a finger slid inside her. My tongue never stopped its assault on her clit and as I looked up at her face, I saw her gradually coming closer and closer to her orgasm. After what seemed an eternity she tensed, and let her orgasm sweep over her, cumming hard over my face, letting me taste the sweetness of her pussy.

I climbed on top of her and kissed her, allowing her to come back down from what had been a strong orgasm. We kissed for a few minutes, both of us not rushing, but both of us knowing what was next. Finally, and firmly, she looked me in the eyes and said the words I had been longing to hear:

"I'm ready" was all she said, but it meant so much to both of us.

My cock, which hardened at the very sight of her naked body and remained so, painfully so, throughout the course of the evening, was manoeuvred to brush against her beautifully wet pussy. I stroked the hair from her eyes and kissed her softly on the lips, before asking the silent question of was she ready. She nodded. Slowly, gently I pressed forward. The lubrication from our previous actions helped, but she was still incredibly tight. The head of my cock eased gently into her. I paused. Her eyes were closed and she was clearly bracing herself for what was to come. I pressed in a little more; she moaned. Again I paused, allowing her to come to terms with what was inside her. I pressed a little more, but this time I found resistance. I knew this was going to hurt her, and from her reactions she knew it would too. I kissed her gently again and with one push broke through the barrier and slid myself fully inside her. She bit down on her lip as she felt her hymen break, and I could tell she was in pain. I held her in my arms, not moving as she struggled to come to terms of what was inside her, of her losing her virginity.

Eventually she nodded and said she was ok. I began to move. She moaned. I slowly worked my cock in and out of her, groaning myself at the tightness, while she continually whimpered at the pain. I kept moving ever so slowly. Her whimpering lessened. I continually slid my cock in and out of her, slowly, lovingly. Her whimpering turned back to moans, but this time they were not of pain. "Oh God" she muttered as I slid the length of my dick inside her and she began to move her hips to meet my strokes, pulling me deeper inside her. My pace quickened. Her hips moved with me. My cock worked harder and faster inside her. She was so tight, and the anticipation was so much, that it became too much for me and I poured my cum inside her virgin pussy for the first time. I collapsed on top of her, but quickly pulled myself up to make sure she was ok. She smiled, the relief of finally no longer being a virgin clearly evident.

She later told me that although it had been sore to begin with that quickly passed and she had enjoyed it. We began to regularly have sex, sleeping together at every opportunity. As time wore on, she became less and less reserved with her sexuality, but she was always tense when I suggested something new. Different positions were not too much of a struggle, but the very idea of something even remotely kinky was petrifying to her. So we settled down to some enjoyable if not predictable sex, peppered with the odd suggestion of ways to spice things up from me that was quickly dismissed by her.

Indeed, it was during one of these attempts that the lightning strike happened. Thunder and lightning had been forecast and with it clearly imminent, and the skies darkening, Katie was outside finishing the gardening she had been doing earlier in the day. I, being the secret deviant that I was, was looking through some adult stores online, a particular site that contained many sordid stories that I enjoyed reading plus a very interesting online shop, admiring some of the outfits that I would have sold my soul to see my beautiful wife wearing. Being the eternal optimist, I decided that there was no time like the present to suggest the idea to my wife.

I brought the laptop with me out into the garden and showed the outfit to my wife. It was a stockings and suspenders set, something I had often mentioned to Katie but with very little response. Once again, and somewhat unsurprisingly, she dismissed the idea.

"Just have a look, see what you think and if you don't like it then fair enough" was my plea. She looked up at me, slightly vexed by my persistence.

"Leave it on the patio table and I'll have a look when I'm done" was her response.

I left her to it, secretly pleased that at least she was willing to have a look. I sat myself down in the lounge, keeping my eyes on her through the window, and watched as she finally, after a further 10 minutes of pottering about the garden, sat down to look at the laptop. To my delight she didn't immediately switch off, and seemed quite curious as to what I had suggested! I felt my cock stir in my pants as she took her time looking at the images. I saw her shake her head, no doubt due to the dirty stories I had deliberately left open, but again to my delight (and a little shock to be honest) she continued to read. My mind went wild with ideas that my prudish little wife might be willing to try some of the things contained on the site. A wild fantasy, but a great one none the less!

And then it happened. First the heavens opened. Rain hammered down suddenly and with great ferocity. I saw Katie pick up the laptop and hold it close to her chest as she started to make her way back in. She got half way between the patio set and the door when a flash of light forced me to turn my head away. When I looked back she was lying on the grass, prone. She had been struck by the lightning.

I ran outside, panic coursing through me. I picked her up in my arms and took her inside, no idea if this was the right thing to do in these circumstances (thankfully it was; it is safe to touch someone immediately after they have been struck by lightning). I took her into the lounge and laid her down on the sofa, brushing the hair from her eyes, and then brushing the tears from my eyes. I was in a panic. I had no idea what to do, but stood there muttering "Oh fuck" over and over again. The sudden realisation that I should phone an ambulance took over me and I rushed to the phone, my fingers shaking as I tried to punch in the numbers.

As I began to phone I heard her groan and saw her stir. I dropped the phone and ran back to my beautiful wife, the fear receding slightly. As I knelt in front of her, holding her head, her eyes opened and she looked at me.

"Thank God" I groaned and pulled her close to me.

"What happened?"

I explained what had occurred in those few short moments since the lightning stroke.

"Are you ok?"

"I.......I think so.....I don't know.....I feel kinda.....weird......"

I figured this was to be expected. The next words that she spoke were very unexpected.

"Fuck I need a cock in me".

I was stunned. My beautiful demure wife rarely swore, never mind uses words like "cock". I sat open mouthed, not sure if my ears were playing tricks on me or not. She quickly confirmed that all was indeed correct.

"Are you going to let me play with your beautiful thick cock or will I have to find someone else to play with?" she said almost playfully.

Again I didn't know what to say, how to react. This was so out of character. Katie however wasn't willing to wait on my reaction. As I knelt trying to figure out how to react, her hands were at my buckle, undoing my belt. Quickly and adeptly my belt was undone, the buttons on my jeans were popped and her hand was fishing out my limp cock.

"Hmm...this just won't do at all" she said as she pulled my cock out into the open. "Nope, this just won't do at all. We need this big cock of yours nice and hard and ready to give me all its yummy cum".

With that she sat up and pulled me up by the arm before pushing me onto the couch. I was too shocked to do anything other than go along with what she had in mind. She smiled seductively at me as she pulled her top off over her head and quickly unclipped her bra.

"You love these titties, don't you baby?" she asked as she cupped her beautiful soft breasts, occasionally pulling roughly on her nipples. I was dumbstruck; she had NEVER acted like this before, apart from in a few wet dreams of mine. I mumbled something illegible and she giggled girlishly as she pulled hard on both her nipples at the same time. Her eyes drifted down to my crotch.

"Oh, it seems you do like my titties, don't you baby?". My cock had stiffened as she played with her tits, quite without me realising it.

"Mmm, it looks good enough to eat" and with those words she dropped to her knees, smiled seductively at me and with one motion fully engulfed my cock in her warm mouth.

Katie never gave blow jobs. Well, never isn't really accurate. Katie USED to give blow jobs when we first start going out. They stopped not long after we first started having sex. She didn't like it. However, she had suddenly refound her enthusiasm for blow jobs as she bobbed her head up and down on my lengthening cock. Very quickly I was fully hard, which was met with a pleased groan from my previously prudish wife as she sucked gratefully on my long thick cock. Her hand cupped my balls as she swallowed all my length, somehow discovering a talent for deepthroating that I had never seen before. I was in ecstasy. It was, without doubt, the best blow job of my life. She blew like a porn star, always licking, swirling and swallowing my cock as she worked her magic over it. Her hands moved over my chest, her eyes never left mine. She smiled as best she could with a cock in her mouth, giggled (which felt heavenly) and then reached down and began to cup my balls, gently kneading them as she upped her pace on my cock. I began to feel the pressure build and knew my orgasm was imminent.

"Cum for me baby" she moaned before once more engulfing my cock. That was too much for me to take. My previously reserved wife was sucking cock like a porn star and talking to me -- something I had only dreamed of before. I felt the pressure build and then felt a new sensation, something that even I couldn't believe. As my lovely wife had felt my orgasm approaching, she had slipped a finger in my ass.

My orgasm exploded. Torrents of cum poured out of my cock into my wife's open mouth. I gripped the back of her head as I shot spurt after spurt of warm sticky cum inside her. It felt like my whole essence was trying to get out through my cock. My wife continued to suck me dry, draining as much cum as she could from my cock. Finally, once she was satisfied that every last drop was drained from me, she pulled her head away and showed me all the cum stored in her mouth, before swallowing and showing me her empty mouth. With that, she got up, gave me a cheeky wink and thanked me, before leaving the room to freshen up. I slumped back in the couch, wondering just what that lightning bolt had done to my wife.

To be continued...