Lightning Strikes Twice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,414 Followers

By the time she got back I had a load done and was ready to start hauling it away. I climbed on and she stepped over, wrapping an arm around my chest as she stepped on. Once she was settled she put her other arm around my waist with her hand resting on the elastic waistband of my shorts. I started the 4 wheeler and started off. By the time I was half way across the yard she had her hand on my crotch again, rubbing my dick through the material. It only took about thirty seconds to get to the spot in the woods that I was dumping the leaves. It was a ways back in the woods, but with no leaves on the trees yet it was not hard to see the houses. I had to turn my body around some to see behind me to back the trailer into the spot where I was dumping, during which time she continued to mess with my dick, and even planted a kiss on my cheek. I turned the 4 wheeler off.

"OK. Unload time." I said, standing up.

She continued to sit so I climbed off and went to work on the leaves. It took me a few minutes to unload, during which time she sat on the 4 wheeler and watched me. Once I looked over and saw her hand in between her legs. I finished dumping the leaves and tossed the rake back into the trailer. I stepped back to the 4 wheeler and stepped over the seat so I wouldn't kick her and sat down.

"This is really nice of you." She said putting her arms around me again. "You really deserve some kind of reward for your efforts." She said as I started the 4 wheeler up. By the time I had it in gear, she had slipped her hand into the waistband of my shorts, and had her hand wrapped around my dick.

I drove the 4-wheeler back over to her house and lined up for another load. I shut it down and she continued to sit and rub on my dick. "Are we going to move the leaves or sit here and play?" I asked her.

"I don't know about you, but I'm having a good time playing."

I laughed and gently disengaged her hands from my shorts and stood up to step off the 4 wheeler. As I stood she grabbed my shorts and pulled them down, exposing me to mid thigh.

"That's better." She said as she reached up and grabbed my dick from behind and began to stroke it.

I gently disengaged her hand from my dick and pulled my short up enough to climb off.

"Your not going to cover it up are you?" she said with a pout.

"Not if you insist." I said, leaving my dick hanging out as I went back to work on the leaves. She turned around on the seat and was watching me as I worked, my dick swinging back and forth. She untied the knot on her shirt and let it fall apart, exposing her bare tits. It stopped me in my tracks. She had very nice tits, probably a good C cup, with big dark areolas and hard nipples. After a moment to admire them I went back to work on the leaves. I soon had the trailer full and tossed in the rake. I stepped over to the 4 wheeler.

"Are you going to move to the back?" I asked.

"Nope! I'm staying right here. You can drive around me." She said with a mischievous smile.

I climbed on board, and she moved her legs so that they wrapped around my waist, my dick now pressing against her shorts covered pussy. I started up the machine while she leaned forward, lifting my shirt so that when she hugged against me my bare chest was against her bare tits. It was an interesting feeling, driving off to the woods that way. We got there almost too quickly, but we were there so I shut down and waited for a minute.

"I have to unload again." I said.

"I bet you do." She said with a smile as she leaned back and released me. I climbed off, my hard dick still swinging in the wind. I went to work on unloading the leaves. As I did I kept one eye on her. She spent most of her time rubbing her crotch through her shorts. Suddenly she reached up to her waist and pushed her shorts and panties down, pulling her legs up onto the seat so she could push them off over her shoes. She tossed them onto the seat and then sat back and spread her legs again, giving me a fantastic shot of her pussy. I finished unloading the leaves and walked back to climb on again. I sat down and she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled her pussy against my dick.

"Much better." She cooed at me.

I started the 4 wheeler and headed back for the last load. All the way there I could feel her pussy sliding up and down my dick and her tits pressing into my chest.

"Oh god this feels good." She said over the noise of the 4 wheeler.

I pulled up to the last pile and shut down. She leaned back against the handle bars and rubbed her pussy against my hard dick by arching her back slighly. "Uh. God this is nice." She said.

I let her continue for a short time and then gently undid her legs and climbed off. It didn't take me long to get the last load in, it wasn't a full load. I walked back over to climb on.

"Take em off first." She said.

"what?"

"Your shorts, silly." She said.

I looked around, and then pushed then down, tossing them on the seat on top of hers and then sitting down on them both. I started up the 4 wheeler and got ready to take off. She pushed my dick against her pussy and then moved her hips some, allowing my hard dick to engage into her pussy opening. She wiggled her hips and then wrapped her legs around behind me, pulling herself down onto my dick.

"ohhhhh so much better." She said quietly.

I shook my head and put the 4 wheeler in gear and took off for the woods, Wanda working her hips up and down as we drove.

I pulled into the woods and parked where I was dumping leaves. I turned off the 4 wheeler, but made no move to get off. I was quite enjoying what she was doing. She leaned back against the handle bars and I reached up and started playing with her tits.

"Oh yes... Play with my nipples. Make me cum hard." She said huskily as she rocked her hips on my dick and rubbed her clit with one hand.

I worked her nipples, twisting and rolling them in my hands.

"Oh GOD... I think I'm going to cum!" she panted. After a few more seconds I could see her body start to go. "UH... UH... OH GOD!... UH... UH... Oh FUCK! This feels so fucking good. Ohmygod! This is unbelievable." She panted as her body shook with spasms.

I was getting pretty well along on my own and started to rock my hips. I just couldn't get a good motion going, so I waited for her to get done and then pulled out.

"Where are you going?" she asked almost in a panic.

"Just changing position." I said as I climbed of and helped her off too. I stood her next to the 4 wheeler and bent her over, with her ass sticking toward me.

"Oh yes. Do it! Fuck me from behind! I want to feel your big dick pumping in and out of my hot wet fuckable pussy!"

I aimed my dick at her pussy and pushed in, while I reached for her tits and started to pound my dick in and out of her, using her tits as handles.

"OH GOD! She cried out after I had been stroking into her for short time. "Your going to make me cum again." she squeeked. "God I want to feel your dick pump cum into me. Make me cum. I want to feel you cum in me. Please. Oh god it feels so good!" she said before her body started to shudder again. She was mid orgasm when mine flowed over me. I shoved in as deep as I could go and started to pump cream into her waiting pussy, my body jerking and bucking in time with my shots of cum.

"OH GOD YES!" she cried when she felt the first stream inside her. "OOOOOHHHHH! FUCK YESSSS! She cried as she wiggled her ass against me, forcing my dick even deeper into her.

We stood there for nearly two minutes before I pulled my dick from her, unleashing a flood of juices. She crouched down, splaying her pussy wide to allow it to drain to the ground instead of running down her legs. "Ohhhh look how much cream you left me." She said looking at the stream drooling onto the ground between her legs.

I picked up a rake and unloaded the trailer and then tossed the rake back into the empty trailer. "ready to go?"

"Only far enough to drop off the trailer." She said climbing onto the seat to face me again. "I want some more of that hard dick stuffed in me."

I wasn't all that hard any more, but I was still partly stiff. "I'm afraid you might have to wait a while." I responded.

"Not to worry." She said pushing her shirt off so she was wearing only her little white sneakers. She climbed off and knelt down in front of me. She scooted forward, placing my semi flaccid dick between her tits and then pressing them together around it. "I never knew a man who could resist a good tit fuck." She said as she began to work my slippery dick up and down between her tits. True to her word, the sight of my dick sliding between her gorgeous tits was enough to start it building again. After what seemed like twenty fucks in the last two days I wasn't sure where it was getting the energy to get hard again. Pretty soon my dick was hard enough for her and she let it go from between her tits. "There. Works every time." she said a she picked up her shirt and climbed on the 4 wheeler. She sat down with her back to the handle bars and lifted her legs high in the air in a V. "Now come plant that monster inside this hot fuckable pussy."

I unhitched the trailer and left it sitting there. I could always come back for it. I climbed on and she guided my dick into her pussy.

"Ooooooo Much better." She cooed.

I reached around and started the 4 wheeler. There was a trail I started to cut that went down into the gully behind my house, so I put it in gear and started going that way.

"oh.... More ride... I like that idea." She said. I didn't go too fast, but the bouncing and vibrations were very nice. She had leaned forward and pressed her tits into me again, and in doing so my balls were trapped between her pussy and the seat. I could feel her moisture leaking around them as we rode. We got to the bottom of the hill and I found a spot near the intermittent stream. The water was bound to be cold, but it looked like an interesting place to fuck. I shut down so we were sitting quietly in the woods.

"I like this. Just you and me and nature!" she said, leaning back. She took my hands and put them up to her tits. I didn't need more of an invitation than that. I cupped them both, and then while she was arching her back over the handle bars I reached my head down and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. She startled, "OOOOH" and then relaxed back again as I started to work her nipples in my mouth. "OH that feels so nice." She said as she began to undulate her hips, moving my dick around inside her. "You can just keep doing that." She said.

I reached one hand to her pussy and began to work her clit with my finger. She began grunting and humping my hand. Suddenly she pushed me back, and continued to push me back until I was laying back on the seat with her over me. I put my feet on the font fenders and she was now standing on the treads, bouncing up and down on my dick.

"Fuck yes!" she said through her teeth. "Oh god. Yes!!!" she said as she put her hands to her tits and began to pull and twist her nipples as she bounced on me. "OH GOD!" She cried. "I'm going... to ... cum... again!" she panted as she bounced on me. She let her weight down on my dick and ground hard against it as her body twitched and spasmed. She finally eased her body down on top of me, my hard dick still buried in her pussy. I held her until she had recovered, and then helped her sit back up.

I started the 4 wheeler back up and drove slowly through the woods back to the house while she held onto me, my still hard dick making her moan and grunt as it continued to massage her sensitive pussy and clit. I pulled up behind her house and helped her into the house through the back door. I laid her down on the bed, and let her rest, kissing her gently on the cheek. Then I went outside, pulled my shorts on and left on my machine to go get my trailer. It didn't take long to get things put away. Then I went inside and headed for the shower. After washing up I flopped on the bed and fell asleep.

I was awakened by the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi. This is Wanda. I wanted to thank you for your help with the leaves this afternoon. I've got a couple friends coming over for diner and wondered if you would join us for dinner and a movie."

I thought about it a bit. Since she was going to have friends over, it should prevent a replay of this afternoon. Since I hadn't cooked anything for dinner yet I accepted.

"Great! Why don't you come by about 6:30." She said before hanging up. That left me about an hour to rest.

I hung the phone up and flopped back onto the bed. I woke some time later, and pulled on some walking shorts and a nice shirt and walked over to Wanda and Jim's House. I rang the front bell, and was met by Wanda, wearing a long red dress.

"Come in!" She said, taking me by the hand and gently pulling me in. As she closed the door she leaned forward and kissed me sensuously on the lips. She broke the kiss after a few moments and stepped back, still holding my hand. "Come, let me introduce you to my other guests." She said as she turned to lead me by the hand to the dining room. I waked in behind her and found two other women sitting at the round table. They both stood up as we entered. The first was dressed in a long deep blue dress. She had very long dark hair and a spectacular hour glass figure. Wanda led me over to her and I shook her hand as she introduced me to Mary.

Mary stepped into the hand shake until she was against me and wrapped one arm around my neck, pulling me tight against her and kissing me. After several seconds of wet tongue dueling she slowly pulled away, leaving me short of breath. She trailed her hand down my chest as she stepped back.

"And this is Tammy." Wanda said, pulling me past Mary to the second woman. She also was maybe in her lower thirties, but she seemed to have a bit larger set of tits, and shorter hair. Her medium blond hair was cut in a semi-boy cut, but it seemed to fit her style. She was wearing a short leather mini-skirt, black fishnet stockings, and a black button down silk blouse, that was incidentally, unbuttoned to well below her breast line.

She stepped forward and wrapped both arms around my neck, and pulled me to her. She practically devoured my mouth, her tongue forcing its way into my and practically attacking me. One of her hands slid from around my neck and slid down my arm until it found my hand. She drew my hand up between us and placed it against her blouse over her tit. I could feel her hard nipple through the thin material and involuntarily squeezed her tit. After several seconds of me squeezing her breast, and her attacking my mouth, she pulled away.

"OH god you weren't kidding Wan." She said quietly.

"I told you I wasn't kidding." Wanda replied as she pulled me from Tammy.

She led me around the table to an empty chair and stopped behind it. "This place is for you." She said leaving me at the seat and stepping toward the kitchen. "Ladies." She said turning off the light and stepping through the kitchen door. The dining room was bathed in candles, which I had simply not realized were sitting all over the room. Moments later the three returned with plates of food which were set at each place. Once the food was set on the table, each woman stepped to their chars, but remained standing. Without a word the three of them began to take off their dresses.

Wanda dropped her red dress to reveal a pushup red bra, leaving her ample cleavage and nipples on display. As the dress slid lower it uncovered that she was wearing no panties, a read garter, red stockings and red heals.

Mary's falling dress revealed a blue lace bra that cupped her huge tits, but left her nipples exposed and sticking out. Her slim waist was bare all the way to her thighs, where dark blue thigh high stockings started. Her dark pussy hair was neatly trimmed into a triangle which pointed toward her pussy.

Tammy was still undressing . Her blouse was tossed aside, and she was in the process of unzipping the back of her skirt. Above her skirt she was wearing a black bustier which formed a shelf which her ample tits sat upon, her dark areola and already hard nipples topped elegantly. She smiled as she let her skirt fall to the floor, exposing that her fishnet stockings went all the way to her waist, leaving her clean shaven pussy framed in fishnet.

"Your turn." She said seductively, stepping toward me. She stepped behind me and reached around me to unbutton my shirt, and then pulled it off my shoulders and tossed it aside. She reached lower and unbuttoned my shorts with one hand, while wrapping her other around my hard dick through the material.

She let go only to unzip them and then let them slide to the floor. After my shorts were on the floor she knelt next to me to help me get them off over my shoes. Once she had them clear, she tossed them aside. Before standing up she reached her mouth out and enclosed my hard dick and gave it one long wet slurp as she pulled her head back again, after which she stood up and returned to her chair. The ladies sat down, and I followed suit. I don't really remember what dinner was, I was much too busy watching three wonderful sets of tits across the table, and they were making every effort to be sure I noticed them. Tammy spilled some whine on her breast and made a show of wiping it up, lifting and moving one of her large breasts in her hand and tweaking the nipple while she mopped the wine with her napkin.

After dinner we moved to the den, Wanda hooked on one arm and Tammy on the other. There was a projection TV against one wall with a surround sound system. On the floor in front of a large sofa was a very large fluffy blanket, or more than one. There were also at least a dozen large velvety pillows. The women led me down to the blanket and Tammy and Wanda sat on each side of me as I settled on the pillows, using the sofa as a back rest.

"You're not being fair." Mary chided. "Since you two have the outsides, I'll take the middle." She finished as she stepped between my legs and sat down with her back toward me. "Would you be a darling and unhook me?" she asked sweetly.

I reached out and unclipped the back of her bra, which she shrugged off her shoulders and tossed aside.

"Much better." She cooed as she settled back and pressed her bare back and hair against my dick and bare chest.

Tammy removed her bustier, feeing her massive breasts, while Wanda tossed off her bra. They both snuggled against me while Wanda picked up the remote and turned on the TV and DVD player. Within seconds the movie started playing. The movie started normally enough, a pool party consisting only of women in very scanty swim wear. Very attractive and lots of nice T and A shots. The party soon changed tune when a male stripper arrived. He did his dance and was rewarded by a number of the women joining him where he had been dancing. They danced and gyrated around the nearly naked stripper removing what little they had on and rubbing their tits all over him. It wasn't long before he was in the middle of a sea of naked women, his last remaining covering removed. The surround sound flooded the room with the sounds of sex as the women pleasured each other and the man had is hands full.

I too had my hands full. As we were taking in the movie, I had reached around Tammy and had her huge breasts in my hands, kneading them, twisting and squeezing her nipples. She in turn had a hand in each of the other laps, her fingers busy working in and out of their wet pussies, as they sat back with their legs splayed wide apart.

I continued working on Tammy's tits, since that was all I could reach, while she brought Mary and Wanda to climax with her fingers. As the other two women tried to catch their breath, Tammy sat up and turned to face me. She wasted no time in straddling my raging hardon and aiming it at her sopping wet hole. She was incredibly tight as she wiggled her hips to drive her pussy down over my dick. It took some time for her to get all the way onto me, during which she seemed to heighten her arousal.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,414 Followers
123456...9