Lightning Strikes Twice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,352 Followers

"Ohhh look what I found." She said to me with a huge smile. I felt a hand take my dick and push it against her pussy. It wasn't her hand, both of them were busy, but she had no trouble in wiggling around enough to make room for me to enter her. There was a lot of cheering and laughing as she began to hump my hard dick in the awkward position.

One of the girls whose face was at that end shouted "No fair!" when she saw what was going on. Her pussy was right in front of me so I leaned down and licked up her slit and flicked my tongue across her clit, making her squeal and colaps in surprise. The rest of us fell in a heap as well, but the young lady on my dick managed to stay attached until we had to untangle to get up.

The next round I was again included. This round went similar with the exception that we had more lick pussy calls and suck tit calls. After this round I was allowed to sit out and watch. The game continued until about eleven o-clock. I had played several rounds and had been sucked on by a number of mouths, even though I wasn't sure who all the time. I did know I was hard as a rock. I was about ready to find someone to finish me off, when someone came up with a new game, match the pussy. The idea was simple enough. Lay on the floor and let a number of girls sit on my dick. Then blind folded, let them do so again in a different order, and match who they were. Sounded interesting. I got on the floor and six girls lined up to participate. I watched each one mount over me and line me up with their pussies and slide down my pole. I wasn't sure my already wound up cock was going to make it to the end of the line, let alone a second time.

They blindfolded me and the line of girls started again in random order. I didn't know their names, but I felt pretty confident that I knew which pussy went with which face. After all six had gone they took off my blind fold. I went down the line and surprised everyone with correctly matching the pussy to the person.

My prize was to lay there and have each one of them sit on me for ten seconds, trying to make me cum. The one who succeeded would win a prize. I was blind folded again and someone timed while the girls took turns riding on me. My hands were free to do what I wanted this time, so for each one I reached up and played with their tits. They were already starting a second round when I had reached my limit. The girl that was on me at the time was about to pull off when I grabbed her hips and pulled her back down. With a grunt I began to empty into her, shooting squirt after squirt into her pussy. I reached to her clit with my thumb and began to rub it, wanting to make her cum as well. Someone took off my blindfold and I could see two other girls busy sucking her tits. I heard her yelp as someone standing behind her began to do something. I concentrated on working on her clit and within a few minutes she was bucking and moaning as she came as well.

We weren't given much time to relax. We were both helped up as soon as she was done and helped into a bed room. There were a few girls on the bed already, and the one that I just made cum and one other stayed, making it six of us on the little bed. I climbed on, being the heaviest and the other two laid half on top of me. The young lady on my right, still hadn't gotten any sex other than the game we played and was seriously horny.

I whispered for her to sit over my face and she moved as gently as she could. I went to work on her sopping wet pussy with my tongue. I reached up her front and found her hands working on her own tits, which I replaced with my own. She put her hands over mine and guided me to where she wanted me to squeeze. It didn't take long for her to climax, her body twitching as she grunted. After she came down from her peak she crawled back into bed next to me and we kissed gently for some time before we both fell asleep.

I woke up some time in the night to the feeling of people moving around me, and then went back to sleep, still exhausted, my arms around a sexy body, cupping her tit in my right hand as I slept.

The next time I woke it was to the feeling of my cock being worked into a pussy. I had my normal morning hardon and the young lady I was sleeping wrapped around had felt my hardon and decided to put it to good use. We wiggled around as best we could in the crowded bed. She lifted one leg high in the air and guided me with one hand. I felt the head of my dick absorb her heat as she enveloped me. I let go of her tit and reached down to her exposed clit. I let my finger draw moisture from her wet pussy and worked it in small circles. It was still dark out, so we tried to be quiet. She moaned softly as her pussy clenched and unclenched around me. I had cum enough the previous day that it wasn't urgent, so when she finished climaxing, I moved my hand back to her tit, let her lay her leg down and we went back to sleep with my still hard dick buried in her pussy.

I woke again some time later. My dick was still in her, and we were both slowly and gently grinding together. The sensations had been enough that I was dreaming I was fucking , which translated into the actions. When I woke I was nearly ready to explode. I felt her hand reach over and play with my butt, letting me know she was awake too. It took only a few more minutes and I did explode in her, pumping my cum deep in her. She groaned gently and then curled her arm around mine, still holding her tit. We went back to sleep that way.

Morning came and I am a notoriously early riser. I gently untangled myself from the mass of sexy girls on the bed and made my way out to the main room. There were a number of girls sleeping on sofas and on the floor, apparently being too hot in the bedrooms for that many. I found my duffel bag and dug out a bar of soap. I slipped out of the boat onto the front deck. Stepping down the ladder I stepped off into the water. My first order of business was to take a good pee. My second order of business was to clean up a little. Having dealt with the first, I waded into the lake water about knee deep and splashed the cool water up on my body.

Then I went to work soaping up. I was about half way done when a set of arms wrapped around me and started rubbing the soapy suds into my chest. I looked over my shoulder to see who it was. This young lady was a little heavier set, but by no means fat. She also had the largest pair of tits of any of the girls I had met. I was guessing that she was a little self conscious about her body size because she was still wearing a swim suit, and hadn't taken part in any of the naked games last night.

I turned around in her arms, and went to work untying the swim suit top. I tossed it on the boat deck and then pulled the strings on the bottom. She hesitated for a long second, and then spread her legs to allow me pull it off. I splashed some water up on her and began to soap her up until we were both slick with lather. We giggled and rubbed our slippery bodies together making us both quite excited. My hard dick was sliding up and down her stomach, poking her in the bottom of the tits. I reached down to her pussy with the intent of getting things going. I felt her hand on mine and she stiffened in my arms.

"No." She whispered. "You can't."

"You don't want me to?"

"Hell yes, I want you to, but you can't. It's that time of month."

"Oh. So you think that you shouldn't have sex because of that?"

"Who would want to?"

"Just relax." I said, sliding my hand down to where I found the string of her tampon. I pushed on her thighs to make her spread her legs and then pulled the string. Out came the tampon. I tossed it toward shore and then let my hand wander to her pussy and began to work on her clit. I knew she was getting pretty hot and so was I. The soap had nearly dried on us so I picked her up by the ass, and she wrapped her legs around me. I waded deeper into the water, and lowered us both into it as she held her hands around my neck. I rinsed us both off, paying special attention to her huge tits.

"Are you ready to screw?"

"I want to, but.. you know."

"Don't worry." I said "Just ease your grip a bit." She did and I was able to get my dick from being trapped between us to being lined up. I entered her easily. She gave a long sigh and I held her ass while I started to stroke in and out of her. She arched her back, which brought her tits up high enough for me to get a hold of one with my mouth. It didn't take long for her to start bucking back at me. The angle change she was making as she did was wonderful and the two of us climaxed together, standing in chest deep water.

"There. See that was pretty good, wasn't it?"

"Fuck yes." She said still breathing hard. "I didn't know it could feel good on your period."

"No reason for it not to. It's just a bit messier."

"Oh, god it's going to be awful." She said.

"Not to worry." I carried her shallower in the water until we were waist deep. "All we have to do is wash off a bit." I said.

We uncoupled and I stepped over to get the soap, which I had tossed at the beach. After rinsing the sand off. I walked out and washed both of us off. "Now tell me where to get a new tampon."

"In the second bedroom, red duffle. There should be a box of them in there."

"Not a problem" I said to her, kissing her on the top of the head. "Be right back."

I found the bedroom and the bag and the box. I soon returned to her with one in hand.

"Now come with me." I said. We walked up the shore a bit farther. I unwrapped the package and held the plastic inserter. "Lift your leg."

"You're not going to..."

"Sure, why not? I took the other one out didn't I?"

"Yes but."

"No buts. Now lift." I said more firmly.

I put the applicator to her pussy lips and gently worked it back and forth until I had it in the right place and then pressed it deep into her. It slid in easily and I pulled the applicator back out, leaving the tampon to soak up her period and my cum. "Now that wasn't so bad was it?" I asked, washing off her pussy again and my hand.

"I didn't think a guy would do that."

"Why not? "

"Well, I haven't ever known a guy that would."

"Well, now you do." I said. I helped her up the shore to the boat, and lifted her up onto the front platform. That put her tits at the perfect height for sucking. I took each tit in a hand and began to kneed and suck them, working hard on the nipples. I continued this, working first one tit and then the other until she was moaning softly. I then let go of her tit with one hand and started working on her clit with my thumb. She spread her legs as far apart as she could while I worked. It took several minutes, but I finally felt her body make little convulsive flexes as she groaned deeply, letting me know she had indeed climaxed. I let her relax onto my shoulder and rest.

After some minutes I helped her stand up and she headed back into the boat. I walked up the shore and stepped behind the bushes to take a leak. I was part way through the process of emptying my bladder when I heard foot steps. A hand reached around from behind me and slid down my stomach to my groin. She took hold of my dick from me and wrapped her hand around it.

"It's hard to pee when I'm getting a hard on." I said to whoever it was.

"Well. you can help me when your done then." She said.

I did my best to finish the last few squirts while she was kneading my dick.

"You know, I heard about people that play with pee. It never really sounded like a turn on, but somehow I'm turned on by the thought of you watching me pee out here." she said as she continued to stroke my hardening dick.

"Have you never been naked outside?"

"No. This is the first time." she said.

"I need to introduce you to naked coed hiking then." I said.

"Ohhhh, that sounds absolutely naughty."

"It can be." I said, remembering the last time I was naked hiking with a couple girls and ended up having a group sex session with two women and two girls at the same time.

She finally let go of my dick. "Ok. How do we do this?" she asked.

I turned around. "Do what?"

"You know."

"Well, let's start by letting you go pee."

"Right here?"

"Unless you want to do it on the beach in front of everyone else."

"NO! This will be just fine."

She stepped back from me and took off her swim suit bottom and handed it to me. She squatted down with her legs spread wide. She sat that way for along time.

"I don't think I can with someone watching me." She said quietly.

I knelt down next to her and reached my hand down to her pussy. I started stroking her pussy while she closed her eyes. In the position she was in it was easy to insert a finger into her pussy and drag it back out and up along her slit to her clit. I stroked her soft pussy lips several times while I whispered to her to just relax and think about peeing. I moved my fingers from her pussy as she got a stream to flow. The more that came out the more that flowed. As her stream weakened and then stopped altogether, I went back to stroking her soft lips and now her hard little clit. I worked her clit more and more as she squatted, her knees spread wide apart to give me lots of access. I slipped my finger deep into her pussy several times, dragging it out and across her hard clit before going back to grinding small circles on top of the sensitive nub. She grunted loudly as her body shook and trebled, her climax causing her body to make little convulsions. She leaned her head over and started to kiss me, her tongue shoving deep into my mouth. She reached into my lap and started jerking on my dick. "Fuck me." She whispered.

"Right here?"

"Right here in the fucking bushes."

"How do you want it?"

"I don't care, as long as you cum inside me."

"Ok. Stand up." I said as I stood up. I had her bend over with her legs apart and I pushed my dick against her wet pussy. It was easy to slide in, even though she was quite tight. I started stroking in and out of her. I could hear voices behind me and soon realized that we had an audience. The thought of them watching us made me stroke harder. She was starting to groan and squeak as another climax started to build deep inside her. The pressure of her pussy gripping my dick was increasing as she started to climax. pushing me over the top as well. I drove into her as far as I could as I started squirting into her, my body twitching and convulsing as I emptied my seed into her pussy. We stood there panting for some time before she pulled off my dick and turned around. She pulled me to her and we kissed again, her tits pressing into my bare chest. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. She let go with one hand and slipped it between us. I felt her gently caress my softening dick, rubbing out combined juices into it like lotion. My poor dick was getting worn out and it wasn't even breakfast time yet.

"You were fucking fantastic. After you stuck it in me last night in twister I just knew that I had to do something with you."

"Well, your welcome. And for what it's worth, your one of the hottest and tightest pussies on the boat." I whispered to her.

"You mean that?"

"I mean that."

"Thank you." She said giving me one more deep French kiss. "We better get back. They might think we got lost."

"I don't think you have to worry about that." I said taking her bikini bottom from the bush and handing it to her. "There were several watching the show."

"Oh god!" she said, turning red.

"Not to worry, you preformed admirably." I said.

"So I shouldn't bother putting this back on?"

I took the bottom from her. "Nope. Time to go all out." I said as we walked back through the bushes to the boat arms around each other. I guided us to the waters edge where we squatted down and washed each others private parts, paying more attention than was really warranted, but having fun with it anyway. After we were done I helped her climb the ladder and then followed her up. No made any comments as we walked in and headed to the kitchen. There were doughnuts and milk, which sounded good. I was pouring some milk when a pair of arms encircled me and I felt a pair of soft tits with hard nipples press against my back.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Kim asked.

I finished pouring my milk and turned around in her arms, wrapping my arms around her. "Very much. You?"

"Oh I'm having a good time. "Might be better if I could get a certain dick into my hot pussy." She said quietly.

"Well, I've been kept pretty busy, but there is still a lot of time today."

"I'm going to hold you to that stud." She said with a wink.

"Trust me. I would enjoy spending some time buried in your pussy."

"Good!" she said as she stepped on her tip toes and kissed me gently on the lips.

Julie walked up about that time. "Some of the girls are interested in going tubing. Do you have stuff for that?"

"Yep. I brought it along. All we have to do is pump it up."

"Great!" she said. Then turning to the main room. "OK girls. He's got what we need."

I heard some cheering in the other room. "Guess I better eat and then go get things ready." I said to Kim.

"Does that mean I have to let you go?"

"Well, I suppose you don't." I said.

"Good." She replied.

I turned enough to set my glass down. I put my hands under her ass and lifted her up. She got the idea and wrapped her legs around my waist, bringing her chest nearly to my face. I half turned to get my milk and two doughnuts and walked into the main room with Kim still wrapped around me. There was some laughing and jeering at Kim but she was not about to leg go. I found an empty spot on the sofa and sat down, allowing her to undo her legs and kneel over my lap. I tried to eat but she took the doughnut from me and started tearing little pieces off and feeding them to me, both of us laughing while she did. It didn't take long before she was done and I was ready to go get the boat ready.

"You're going to have to let me up now." I said

"Not yet." She said, wiggling her pussy against my dick.

"That might have to wait a bit longer." I said.

"oh phoo" she said with a fake pout.

I kissed her on the lips. "I'll save the next one for you."

"You promise?"

"I promise." I said. She climbed off of me and I got up and headed out to the boat. It took about fifteen minutes to get the tubes and ropes out and set up. I also put the right side seat down into a flat seat rather than the normal forward/back looking setup. With all that done I fired the engine and let it warm up a bit. Even though it was nearly eighty already, the warm water was considered cold to the engine and it took several minutes to get warmed up. With that done I shut it down and transferred back to the houseboat. "Ok. Who wanted to go tubing?" I called. Several girls came forward, only one wearing a swim suit. "So, what? You're all going to go naked?" I asked.

"Hell yes!" one of them shouted back at me.

"Fine with me." I said. As I walked to the bedroom and dug through my duffel for my swim suit. I walked out and it was taken away from me before I had a chance to put it on.

"If we do you do!" one of the girls said. Everybody seemed to agree.

"Getting arrested for indecent exposure was not on the list of things to do today." I said. "No one will notice if you're on the tube, but they will in the boat. So here are the rules. You all have to have a towel. If there are other boats around you keep the towel over your important parts, when there aren't any boats around you can go any way you want. I'm wearing a suit as long as I'm running the boat. I can take two on the tubes and four more max."

The girls decided who was going where and each came back with a towel and all their appropriate things, like hats and lotion and such. We headed out to the boat and the first two girls put on life jackets, leaving their towels in the boat. I watched as the jumped on the tubes and floated out. The other girls were getting settled, most of them sitting on their towels. Kim was along as well.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,352 Followers