Lights, Camera, Action Part 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't recognize me, I look really different in the one I'm doing now or was doing 'til I quit. I insisted upon it."

"You did, why?" Yan looked at his lover, at the beautiful eyes, the handsome face, the kissable lips and wondered why he would want to change anything about himself.

"Because I didn't want to cause you any more embarrassment. Even if we weren't together any longer, there might be more people like Colin out there, I figured this way you could say it wasn't me."

Yanik shook his head. All through their split Nathan had acted so responsibly, so maturely. He wished he had done the same.

"Do you think Harry will take you back on?"

"Oh yeah. He didn't want me to quit in the first place. As long as I'm back by the end of the week I won't throw the shooting schedule out too much."

Yan just nodded. How could he have been so selfish when all Nathan had done was behave in a manner designed to cause him as little pain and embarrassment as possible?

"What are you thinking? Do you have any more questions?"

"Only one, whatever did I do to deserve someone like you? I am so glad you came and took me back."

Nathan just smiled. He leant forward and captured Yan's lips with his own. His hands went into the long hair he cherished and he began to slowly kiss his partner. He was aroused, but only a little, he didn't want to make love to Yanik, he just wanted to be loved by him. Yan seemed to understand and kissed Nate back just as gently and then, both men content and complete for the time being, they rested in each other's arms needing nothing more than they had.

Yanik had packed a suitcase the following day and headed back to Nathan's house. They had flown to Amsterdam and found a nice hotel close to a canal and wandered the city together holding hands and enjoying the freedom.

The Monday morning saw the two men at a characterless looking building; Nathan in a make up chair and Yanik, with a coffee and three morning papers, trying very hard to look inconspicuous. When, after about an hour and a half, Nathan finally came to find his lover Yanik didn't even look up.

"Hi, what do you think?"

"Nate?" Yan wasn't sure he was even talking to the right person.

"Yep, that's what they call me, well, not here they don't, but you do."

"I ... wow, you weren't kidding were you?" Yanik shook his head and then laughed as Nathan pirouetted before him. The blond hair was gone and in its place was a dark brown wig, not that it looked like one, the hair was shoulder length and fastened in a ponytail. Nathan's eyes were no longer blue but hazel and he had a brown goatee beard. Yanik was impressed; if he didn't recognize his lover then he was certain others wouldn't.

"I can't get rid of the tattoo, or cover it up. I get so much fan mail about it that it has to stay."

"You get fan mail?" Again Yan was astounded. Nathan nodded, his face flushing with embarrassment.

"Quite a lot of it actually. I'd show it to you, but ... well, I'm not sure how you'd handle it to be honest."

Yan just nodded, he may be a slightly naïve accountant but he wasn't that naïve.

"I'm off to wardrobe now; a secretary will come and get you when we're ready to start shooting. If you don't want to watch just tell her you'll wait here, ok?"

"Can I kiss you? I never kissed a man with a beard before."

Nathan nodded and leant down. Yan resisted the temptation to run his fingers into the dark brown hair knowing it would only have to be redone, but the feel of the roughness on his own face, the brown eyes, made him realize that, in one sense, he wasn't kissing his mate at all, while in another he was the only person who knew who Nathan really was. That excited him and the kiss grew more fervent until Nate pulled away.

"Whoa, lover, I'll get in trouble with the make up artist if you spoil my look. I take it you approve though."

"Oh yeah, I like, very much. Now, scoot, I'll see you soon." Yan tapped Nathan's butt gently and then watched him move off across the reception area. There was a confidence in his step, which hadn't been there before, a poise that showed how right Yan had been to accept his invitation.

The filming had gone well, Nathan had been pleased with what he did and how he looked when he saw the rushes. He'd been certain no one would recognize him and when Yanik had looked at him as if he were a stranger he'd been delighted. Now though he wasn't so sure.

The three days in Amsterdam had been pleasant, he'd filmed during the day and they'd spent the evenings in some of the gay bars and clubs that proliferated in the city. On the final day they had visited some of the sights, Anne Frank's house as well as an exhibition on the Dutch Resistance and a very informative sex museum.

One evening they had gone to Nate's favourite gay club and Yan had seen the other side of Nathan's life first hand. Whereas he'd been terrified someone would know he was dating a porn star, in the bar he was treated like royalty for that very reason. There was an autographed picture of Nate on the wall, or Nathanial as he was known by the club owner. Neither of them had paid for one drink all evening and Nathan had signed so many photos the older man had lost count.

The walk back to the hotel had been silent and a little awkward until, as they entered their room, Nathan spoke.

"I'm sorry about that. It was hardly a quiet drink was it?"

"That's all right, it was a bit of an eye opener though I have to admit. I ... I never thought of you as famous, I guess I should have done."

"No problem, I don't think of me that way either. Amsterdam is a liberated city though, pretty much anything goes, and I doubt I'd get the same reaction anywhere else. Some of the guys I work with strip there, in the club I mean, I've never done that, I might be confident, but I'm not that confident. I prefer to know who I'm taking my clothes off for. I'd also prefer it to be you."

Yan had smiled before leaning over to kiss his lover on the lips. After all the bumping and grinding in the club neither man, surprisingly, wanted to make love and instead they had fallen asleep in each other's arms, content to know the other was there.

Yan had driven home from the airport, Nathan, now he was no longer working, was overcome with exhaustion. He'd expected it and slept almost the entire journey back to the UK. Yanik had dropped him off at home, needing sleep himself now the trip was almost over. They arranged to meet the following day so they could spend the weekend together.

Nathan stretched out on the sofa and clicked the remote; starting up the CD he'd been listening to all over again. The rain hammered against the patio doors and for a moment he shivered involuntarily.

"Are you cold, precious? I can put the heating on." Yan looked over with concern and was relieved when Nate shook his head.

"No, I'm fine, you can come and warm me up though, if you want."

Yan looked away for a moment a troubled expression on his face and Nate got up and moved across to where he was sitting.

"Tell me."

"There is nothing."

"Oh yes there is. You've been distant ever since we got home. I know that's only a day, but it's still a long time. I need you to tell me what's on your mind." Nathan reached up and rested his hand on Yanik's cheek. Long eyelashes touched his fingertips as Yan closed his eyes and then almost imperceptibly he nodded.

"Come sit with me. I told you I would answer any questions, that hasn't changed."

Nathan stood up and then pulled Yanik by the hand. The older man stood as well and let himself be led back to the sofa. Nate sat down and waited for Yan to get comfortable beside him. To his surprise rather than talk Yanik leant over and captured Nate's lips with his own and kissed the younger man passionately.

"I love you so much, Nate ... I, I want you to make love to me."

"You know I will, lover, that won't change." Nathan kissed him back, his hand going into Yan's hair and he wished for a second he still had the wig he'd worn for the film so Yan could do it to him.

"No, I ... Nathan, I want you to top."

"What? Are you sure?" Nathan looked on in amazement. One of the first things Yanik had said to him was that he topped, always had and always would.

"I was ... God, Nate, watching you take that guy, I was so horny, I wanted it to be me, please. Take me like that." The brown eyes looked at Nathan, their depths unfathomable and the younger man spoke.

"Is that why you've been so quiet? So ... remote?"

Again Yan averted his eyes but then slowly, warily, he gazed back at Nate and nodded.

"You'll have to guide me. It'll be painful, and ... Yan, I've never done this with anyone I love, what if ... what if I can't?" Nathan's worries seemed to spur Yanik on and his words were quashed by another passionate kiss from his lover and they moved apart as Yan spoke again.

"Take the lead, baby, all the things you've wanted to do, do them, I want you to be in control. We may never do it again, if it doesn't work, but now, tonight, please."

Yan's voice was wavering with emotion and Nathan just nodded. He thought for a moment before reaching out and beginning to undo Yan's shirt. When all the buttons were freed he pulled it apart a little way so that the muscular hairy chest showed. Then he crouched down and removed the shoes and socks. Yan stood before him, a little unsure, but obviously hard with desire.

Again Nathan reached out but this time his hand grasped Yan's cock. He felt its strength and firmness through the denim of the jeans his lover was wearing and then leant forward and put his lips round the bulge and blew warm air against it.

"Oh, God, Nate." His hands were already in fists and Yan felt his legs wobble. He was so aroused, so ready for his partner to strip him naked and yet the younger man seemed to have no intention of doing that, at least not yet.

Nathan stood up and put a hand inside the shirt. He found Yan's nipple and began to tease it, carefully touching the skin around it but never quite getting to the nub. When he heard Yan's breath begin to come in gasps he moved his hand and did the same to the other one then, without warning, he pinched both of them hard, causing his lover to collapse back on the sofa, his hands grasping at the cushions as he tried to get a grip.

"Watch me, lover, don't touch anywhere just watch."

The music, which had been playing in the background, seemed to add just enough atmosphere for Nathan to lose his inhibitions and, as Yan remembered what he had said in the hotel a few nights earlier, Nate began to remove his clothes.

He too was wearing a button down shirt, which he undid but, as with Yan's, he didn't remove it. His own socks were next; his shoes already shucked off before he lay on the sofa. For a minute or two he swayed and danced in time with the music, moving closer to Yan, kissing him, reaching out to touch his face, his hair, his shoulders, and then he pulled the older man to his feet and held him gently against him. The song Nathan had enticed Yan with finished and a slow love song replaced it. The two men danced together, Nathan occasionally kissing Yan's face and throat before, as the music died for a moment, he carefully removed their shirts. He turned Yan so his back was leaning against him, rubbed his hard cock into Yan's butt and then, putting his arms around him, began to play with his nipples. Yan leant his head back on his partner's chest and once again they danced together, Nathan kissing and nipping the soft skin of his lover's back and neck, touching and pulling at the dark brown nubs and running his fingers through the chest hair until, with a growl, he turned Yan to face him again, pulled the belt from Yan's jeans, and removed his trousers.

The tent shape in the front of his shorts showed just how aroused Yan was. His cock had leaked copious amounts of pre-cum, which soaked the cloth around the head of his sex, and Nathan ran his finger over the stain before sucking it into his mouth.

"Taste so good, angel, love your cum."

Yan had shivered as he was finally touched on his hard aching member. It was fleeting though and he ground his hips at nothing, trying to feel something other than frustrated.

"Take me, baby, need you so much."

"Ah, ah. How I want it remember?" Nate captured Yan's lips, kissing him and sucking the soft flesh into his mouth and grazing it with his teeth. When he stopped they had a bruised flush that made him capture them again, sucking and licking until the two men, rubbing hard against each other, knew they had to move on.

Nathan undid the fastenings on his jeans and slowly removed them. As usual he had no underwear on and his long hard cock bounced out of its confines, pre-cum on the tip as the vein stood out in prominent arousal. His hands moved to the waistband of Yan's shorts and he hooked his thumbs into it. He knelt before the taller man and slowly began to pull downwards until the rock hard flesh popped out and he took it all into his mouth in one go.

"Ohhhh, my God, Nate, I've missed you so much." Yan hadn't made love to Nathan since they'd got back together. While they'd been in Holland he'd preferred to wait until they returned home, wanting to be away from the film world and back where he felt more in control. The sensations that engulfed him now made him realize he had made the right decision. His balls were already full of a huge amount of cum and he knew it wouldn't be long before he spilled it all for his lover.

"Come with me, my angel, let me get you ready." Nathan pulled Yan with him towards the main bedroom, taking the stairs as quickly as he dared, and then watched as Yan climbed onto the bed and waited for him.

Nate lay on his side next to Yan and began to kiss at his nipples again. One hand went to the long curved cock and he began to play with it. It felt so soft in his hand but so firm and Nate gave one last suck to the enticing nub before moving down and teasing the head of the cock he loved so much first with his tongue and then with his lips. Yan's breathing increased, Nathan could feel him tensing, growing in his mouth and he moved back.

"It's time, lover, turn for me."

Yan nodded his head, shifted position and got onto all fours. The sight of his dominant partner waiting for him in such a submissive manner was almost too much for Nathan. If he was honest he hadn't expected Yan to get aroused by the filming he'd seen, and the scenario being played out now would never have occurred to him. He pushed all thoughts away and placed his lips against the soft skin of Yan's backside, kissing and kneading it, wanting Yanik to be as relaxed as possible and ready for what was to come. The hair that made its way down the crease and around the portal, which awaited him, was so dark it was almost black and he licked at it, making it wet and ready for him.

"Are you sure about this, Yan?"

"Yes, I've wanted it ever since I watched you. Please, don't tease." His voice was husky with arousal and Nate knew he was speaking the truth.

"I won't, well, not much, I promise. You must promise too though, if you change your mind we stop, go back to how its always been, ok?" This time Yan didn't speak; he just nodded his head before resting it on the pillows of the bed and reaching back to pull his cheeks apart.

Nate leant in, his tongue already furled and gently touched the rosebud just the once. Then he began to lick and kiss again, carefully laving up and down, making sure to lubricate the area generously before furling his tongue once more. This time, as he pushed inwards, one hand snaked round and grasped Yan's hard cock. He knew the pressure might cause discomfort and he wanted to increase the pleasure side of things.

"Ohhh, that feels so good. So good." Yan raised himself up, trying to get more of Nathan inside him. "I ... oh, Nate."

"Shhh, just relax, it gets so much better than this." He felt Yan do as he was told and saw him slump a little before him. There was a bottle of lube in the nightstand and Nate reached out to grab it and began to prepare his lover for what he hoped would be a wonderful experience for both of them.

The lube was cold against Yanik's skin and he heard Nathan laugh as he tensed up a little.

"Even doctors warm their hands you know." Yan complained while looking over his shoulder and drinking in the sight of Nate, his muscular chest and arms flexing as he rubbed the lube over his fingers.

"Sorry, will this do?" He blew across his hand and then Yan's rosebud, moaning softly as it contracted against the flow. "Spread a little for me, angel, let me in."

Yan resumed the position he'd been holding and tried to regulate his breathing. He knew it would hurt, part of him wanted it to, as some sort of recompense for the pain he'd put his lover through, and then, stifling a groan, he felt Nate push against him.


Nate had known Yanik would be tight but for a moment he wondered whether he would even get one finger in. He began to kiss and lick at Yan's cheeks, rubbing his free hand in small circles, anything to relax his partner and help his entry. Finally the muscles unclenched and he pushed forward.

"Oh, God, oh, God, Nate." Yan consciously tried to let everything just stay loose. He wanted to be taken so badly and so he concentrated on the feel of Nathan's lips against his skin, fingers as they traced swirls and patterns over his butt and gradually he realized the pain was diminishing and he pushed back a little himself.

"Ok, lover, that's one finger all the way in. What do you think?" Nate waggled the finger inside the tight confines of Yan's body. The moans he got in reply encouraged him and he moved a little before pumping gently in and out. Finally he rubbed across Yan's prostate and saw the older man's cock jerk in response.

"Yes, oh yes, so fine, Nate, more, please, give me more."

Yan couldn't believe how good it was. He mewled in disappointment as he felt Nate leave his body and then grimaced as two fingers began the same journey. By the time there were three fingers inside him Yan was covered in a sheen of sweat, his hands pulling at his own nipples as he felt Nathan slowly jack his cock, returning it to hardness before moving away from him and then kissing his back.

"Gonna take you now, angel. Make you mine." Nathan rolled on a condom; he would be tested again later in the week and was taking no chances. The lube slipped easily onto the latex and then he put some more onto Yan's body.

"Play with yourself, love, slowly while I do this." Nathan rested his hard flesh against the portal and then waited. He watched as Yan's hand grasped his own sex and began to pump it, slowly at first and then with a little more speed. Nate pushed against Yanik, watching the muscles tense, and then held his position until finally he saw them relax just a little and he pushed again.

"Arghhh, Nathan!" Yan felt as though he was on fire, he didn't think there was any way he could take the hard cock inside him but he wanted to so badly.

"Shhh, not gonna move, gonna stay like this for a while. It's ok, babe. Just relax."

Nate was true to his word and he stayed just inside Yan's body. His hands held on to the soft skin of his partner's hips but his thumbs gently stroked back and forwards until he began to feel and see Yan calm himself. Carefully he pushed in a little more and then again, each time he waited, and then restarted until he was where he wanted to be, completely inside his lover's body.

"You have me, my love, all of me." Nathan pushed a tiny bit more and heard Yan moan.

"I never knew it would feel so good, do it again, push into me again."

Nathan nodded even though he knew Yan had his eyes closed. He pulled slowly back until just the head was hidden from sight and began the inward journey again, a little quicker this time.