Lights Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally came down and my pussy's ripples died down to a minor twitch here and there he slid his fingers out of me and licked them clean while I watched, riveted.

"God that's hot," I said.

"Why did we never do this before?" he asked.

"I didn't think you'd be into me," I panted.

"I didn't think you'd be into me," he said.

We both giggled at our own stupidity.

"Well, trust me, I'm into you. So why don't we go up to my place so you can be into me, literally?" I suggested.

I wasn't normally so forward but I was hornier for him than ever now.

"Sounds good," he said, with a smile.

We got up and headed upstairs to the fourth floor, chatting along the way.

"So...um, what's up with your new roommate?" I asked.

"Oh, Kendall's from Wisconsin like me. He just got chosen to be a bassist for this really awesome band here in Chicago, so I'm letting him move in with me until he gets his own place."

"That's nice of you," I said. "It won't cramp your style having to share your space?"

"Nah. We've been friends a long time. We share really well," he said.

I wished they would share me really well, but I knew that wasn't likely. If I could actually just get Colin inside me for once I would be happy. I wouldn't be greedy.

"Why'd you ask? You like him?" he teased, nudging me in the side.

"No, I don't like him," I said, pushing my hair behind my ear as I lied my ass off. "He just seems nice that's all."

"Huh. Yeah, nice," he said, obviously not believing me. "It's okay, you know. He kinda has that effect on women."

I just smiled, not bothering to deny it if he wasn't upset about it.

We made it to the fourth floor landing and to my apartment. We went in and I lit a few candles so we could see.

"Nice place," he said, looking around. "The layout is just like mine."

"How interesting, take off your clothes!" I said with an eager grin.

Colin laughed goodnaturedly. "Oh really, it's like that? Okay, far be it from me to keep a hot girl waiting," he said.

He pulled off his shirt and tossed it on the sofa. I marveled at his torso while he unfastened his belt and slid it out of the loops. His pecs were hard and well-defined. His washboard stomach showed a tempting six-pack. His biceps were firm and bulged alluringly. My pussy was on fire from the sight of him. He was even more beautiful than I'd imagined.

As I watched him unbutton his fly I went up to him, running my hands over the smooth warm skin of his chest and abs. He put his hands on my ass, squeezing it and pulling me closer to him against his erection as he captured my mouth in a scorching kiss. I melted into him, reveling in the kiss and the way his tongue was fucking my mouth. I couldn't wait to touch his cock. I took over the job of taking off his jeans, reaching between us to unzip them and push them down.

He had on gray boxer briefs and there was a gorgeous indentation of a hard fat cock outlined in the front of them. I sighed and sank to my knees, rubbing it first with my hands, then my face. He slid his hand into my hair, watching intently as I rubbed my face and lips on his cotton-covered crotch.

"I can't wait to get this in my mouth," I said.

Colin moaned as my lips traveled over the sensitive head of his tool. "I can't wait, either," he said.

He stepped out of the jeans pooled at his feet and I hooked my fingers in the waistband of his shorts, ready to pull them down, when there was a knock at the door. Both of us sort of froze, and I was asking myself if I really had to answer it? It was probably building management checking on us or something. Maybe if we ignored it they would go away?

They knocked again.

"Tracy? Are you in there? It's Kendall from across the hall."

Colin and I giggled. I got up from my knees and went to the door, opening it.

Once again I was smacked in the face by the astounding attractiveness that is Kendall. His hair fell across his dark brow and his eyes glimmered at me alluringly. And those lips...

"Hi," I said with a smile.

"Hey, you okay over here?" he asked.

"Just fine, thanks," I said.

"Good. Have you seen Colin? He went looking for you but he hasn't come back."

I felt bad then. We were so horny we forgot about telling Kendall we were okay. I pushed the door open more and revealed Colin standing there in his boxers with a massive hard-on.

Colin tilted his head up in greeting to his friend. "'Sup," he said, with a lopsided grin.

Kendall let out a laugh as he took in the situation. "Okay, I see," he said. "Just so you know, Tracy, I was going to come rescue you from the dark basement first, but Colin here tripped me and ran out of the front door crying 'I'll save you, sweet chocolate maiden!'"

I started laughing so hard I about doubled over. "Oh God, really?"

"Really," he said, with a nod.

"What? C'mon, she was my neighbor first," Colin asserted, crossing his arms over his chest.

I just kept laughing. I couldn't believe I was ever intimidated to talk to these guys. They were so funny and nice.

"Well, thanks for thinking of me," I said, and raised up on my toes to kiss Kendall's cheek, because much like Colin, he was actually taller than me.

Kendall grinned at me and then his eyes dropped to my chest, most likely noticing how my nipples were standing out in that dress. Him staring at them just made them harder and I started to imagine what his lips would feel like on them.

"Tracy, do you mind having an extra playmate tonight?" Colin asked. "Since Kendall obviously doesn't want to leave and you seem to really enjoy staring at him?"

Damn, busted! But the lighthearted tone of his voice told me that the question was real and he was down with it.

"No, it's cool, I don't wanna make things weird," Kendall said, about to leave. "I'll just let you guys get back to...stuff."

My hand shot out and grabbed his wrist. "No, stay," I said. "It's not weird! If you guys don't mind, I don't mind."

I shrugged and beamed at him.

"Well, I don't mind," Kendall said, looking to Colin to see if he was sure.

"Dude, if I minded I wouldn't have brought it up," Colin said.

"Cool," Kendall said and came inside with a grin.

I shut the door and laughed fiendishly in my head. I had them both now! Yes!

Oh God, what do I do now?

I'd never had a threesome before! I didn't want to pay too much attention to one and not the other. But I had left Colin hanging and it was time to fix that. I went back over to him, grabbing his cock and fondling it with my left hand. Then I turned to Kendall and started to undo his fly with my right. He pulled off his shirt while I let go of Colin's cock and used both hands to pull down his jeans. Light blue boxers. Nice. I went back to Colin who was pulling down his shorts for me. A gorgeous humpable looking cock sprang free, so hard and thick with a tasty-looking bubblegum pink head.

I moaned lustfully and popped it into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head. Kendall pulled down his shorts and wrapped my hand around his cock. It felt fat smooth and warm in my hand and I slid my hand up and down it while I sucked on his friend. With my mouth full I looked over at Kendall's cock to see that it was every bit as long as it felt. An inch or two longer than Colin's, though not as thick. They were both two beautiful specimens of manhood, these cocks, and I couldn't believe I was going to get to fuck and suck them both.

Colin tasted good and my pussy was dripping as I bobbed my mouth up and down his cock, licking all the way up it before taking it back deep into my mouth. He was watching me and letting out these little sighs of pleasure as I worked him over. I then switched to using my hand on him and turned to Kendall, taking his cock into my mouth.

"Mmmm," I sighed in heaven as I sucked as much as I could of his long prick. It was so hard I could feel it pulsing on my tongue. I could taste the precum seeping out of the head as my tongue lapped around the crown.

I used my right hand to stroke his shaft while I slid my mouth up and down. Then I let my hand wander down to fondle his balls. When he started panting and pumping his hips, fucking my face, I knew I was doing a good job. I let my hand take over and returned my mouth to Colin's cock engulfing it almost entirely in my cock-induced state of wanton lust.

I would have sucked them off forever but I think they were getting too horny because Colin pulled me up to my feet and pulled my dress off. Four big hands were suddenly on me, running over me and into my erogenous zones. Fingers rubbed my clit and pinched my nipples. Hands caressed my tits, thighs, and ass. Kendall's lips descended on my back and shoulders kissing and sucking while Colin's mouth claimed mine, tongue plunging deep inside. I had never imagined I could feel so good. My hands were everywhere, too, and everywhere they went there was something to enjoy -- a hard chest, a thick cock, a tight behind.

They were telling me how sexy I was and how soft my skin was, telling me how much they wanted to fuck me. My mind was entirely blown as I found myself the object of their desire. They started to walk me over to the couch, laying me on it. Colin spread my legs and positioned himself between them and began to lick and lap at my pussy. I groaned and my back arched. Oh yes, this was what I wanted from the moment I first saw him in the alcove, wearing his skinny jeans, black leather jacket and that blue plaid scarf, just checking his mail and never suspecting I wanted his tongue wriggling up my steaming cunt just like it was at the moment.

"Oh God," I moaned, as all sense of time and logic escaped me in the face of this intense pleasure he was giving me.

I felt hands on my tits, and looked up to see Kendall sitting by head on the sofa. His cock was close to my mouth and I urged him closer so he could slip it in and I could suck it while he played with my tits and pinched and pulled at my nipples. Waves of pleasure were crashing over me and Colin's tongue was flicking at my clit. I plunged my mouth further down on Kendall's cock feeling the head hitting the back of my throat on every stroke. Each pass of Colin's tongue over my clit was sending me further and further into ecstasy. I felt Kendall's cock start to twitch in my mouth and I knew he was close.

"I'm gonna cum," he warned me, but I just kept sucking away.

Soon I felt a big rush of warm cum fill my mouth and that was enough to send me over the edge. I came on Colin's tongue as I gulped down several mouthfuls of Kendall's hot creamy cum. I couldn't remember the last time I came that hard or that long. It was magnificent. And now I wanted a nice hard cock to fuck me deep. It seemed that Colin was up to that task because he promptly mounted me and began to rub his cock against my pussy. It felt so good as the head of his cock brushed my clit and slid against my opening.

"Put it in," I breathed.

He slowly pushed it into me, feeding my quivering pussy every inch of his fat cock. It felt incredible as it sank deep inside me stretching me open and making me feel so delightfully full. I began to hump my hips up against him as he thrust into my pussy, his cock rubbing deliciously against my tender walls.

"Fuck, you are so tight," he moaned. "So hot."

I couldn't believe I was finally fucking him. He looked so sexy looming over me with those sparkling blue eyes and those sexy pink lips. He fucked me harder, earning a loud moan of encouragement from me. I grabbed his ass with one hand and with the other I beckoned Kendall to me. I hadn't had a chance to really kiss those lips yet. Kendall knelt by the couch and we kissed as Colin fucked my pussy. I fully explored his hot mouth while I was full of his friends' cock. He reached down and started to stroke himself while we kissed and I knew that his cock would be hard again soon, if it wasn't already. And I could think of just where to put it...

My pussy tightened around Colin's cock more and more as I got closer and closer to orgasm. He reached between us and rubbed my clit as he slid in and out of me again and again. My clit was throbbing and sending jolts of pleasure through my body and each thrust was sending the head of Colin's cock banging against my g-spot. My toes curled as an intense wave of heat shot through me and my body tensed up, a familiar warm tingle starting deep in my belly.

"Oh God, Colin, I'm gonna cum," I cried. "I'm gonna cum on your cock!"

"Oh yeah, cum for me baby," he breathed, pumping faster. "Cum all over my cock then suck it off for me."

"Yes! Oh God, oh YES! AAHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as came and my pussy began to squeeze and tighten again and again as muscles contracted and hot girl-cum oozed out of my pussy and ran down my ass and onto the couch. "Oh fuccckkkkk...."

My pussy was gripping at Colin's cock like a vise as my orgasm went on and on, reducing me to a whimpering, panting and twitching wreck beneath him. He gave me a few more quick thrusts and then pulled out, spurting his cum all over my tits and stomach. It stood out so white and pearly against my smooth brown skin and I rubbed it in, sighing happily as I rubbed it around on my nipples and then scooped up more on my finger and put my cum-soaked finger in my mouth to suck it off.

"You are incredible," Colin told me. I just smirked at him happily.

"Okay Tracy, hope you're not losing steam because it's time for you to ride this," Kendall said, pointing to his cock. I sat up and saw the massive boner he had for me and I felt suddenly energized. I wanted to cum on that, badly.

"I'm never too tired for you, Kendall," I said.

"Good, then come sit on my lap," he said, as Colin moved out of the way and he took a seat on the sofa.

I straddled him and kissed him, rubbing my tits against his chest before guiding my pussy to his cock and sitting down on it. We both sighed as his cock hit bottom in me, pressing against my cervix.

"Oh fuck, so good," I whimpered, just wanting to sit on it forever and never be off it. Thank God he joined that band and brought this pussy-pleaser to Chicago.

He gave me a smack to my ass. "Ride me, baby," he growled.

Hmm, I love it when a hot guy gets all demanding.

I began to rock my hips, raising myself up on his cock and then sliding back down. He moaned and cupped my ass in his hands, fondling it and squeezing it as it went up and down while I rode him.

"God you have a sexy ass," he said.

I had been told so many times before but I was always glad to hear it again. My pussy was leaking continuously down his cock as I humped it first slow and steady then fast and wild. Colin came and stood by the couch, hard and ready. I remembered I had agreed to suck my cum off his cock. I took it in my mouth and relished the sweet and slightly musky flavor as I sucked him off while riding Kendall. I had two big gorgeous cocks in my mouth and pussy again and they couldn't possibly have any idea how much I needed and loved this. My pussy clamped down on Kendall's cock and I came, shaking and groaning but still sucking Colin's cock for all it was worth.

"I have to fuck this ass," Kendall said in my ear as both hands squeezed my ass cheeks.

"Take it, it's all yours," I told him.

We changed positions. Colin sat on the sofa, I knelt in front of him stroking his cock and Kendall knelt behind me, rubbing his cock against my pussy to get it wet with my juices. Colin was playing with my curly hair while I started licking his cock like an ice cream cone.

"You been fucked in the ass before, Tracy?" he asked me.

"Oh yeah, I loved it," I said, my hand stroking his muscular thigh.

"Good," Kendall said. "Because I'm about to put every inch of this cock in your pretty little ass. You ready?"

"God yes," I said.

I felt his cock head against my little hole and my pussy creamed in excitement. Then I felt the pressure as he pushed the head in and my little ring of muscles opened up and allowed his head to pop inside.

I moaned. "Mmmm yes," I encouraged. My ass was tingling in need of his cock and when he pushed in further I sighed at the sensation of his hot cock sliding deeper and deeper into my horny ass. "Oh Kendall, yes...yes...fuck my ass baby?"

He pushed in the rest of the way and took hold of my hips as he began to pump me. It felt so good I would have fallen over had I not been bent over on Colin. I laid my face on this thigh and moaned like a whore as Kendall fucked me so good I couldn't believe it. Colin squeezed and fondled my tit, asking me if it felt good.

"You like that cock all the way up your ass, don't you?" he asked with relish.

"I love it," I squeaked. "I love it so much!"

It took me a few minutes to be able to think let alone do anything else, but I soon took Colin's cock in my mouth and began to suck it off again. I was in a world of pleasure and the way Kendall's hands were running up and down my back and sides while he used my tender ass to please his horny cock was feeling so good.

"Tracy, I want back inside you," Colin said. "Can we double stuff you?"

Well I had never done that before but having them in my pussy and ass at the same time sounded too appetizing to resist.

"No, but let's do it," I said.

Colin laid back further on the couch and I mounted him, placing him inside my dripping wet pussy. Then Kendall leaned over me and worked his cock back into my ass. Pleasure the likes of which I could not have imagined overtook me and when they both started pumping I wailed like a siren. I had barely any control over my body anymore I was just mindlessly humping my hips and moaning, my hands braced on Colin's chest to keep me from completely collapsing as their cocks pummeled me. Kendall pulled my hair aside and kissed down the side of my face while he humped my butt. I squealed like a shameless porn girl.

As if things weren't intense enough, Colin started to suck on my nipples since they were right in his face. My legs began to shake.

"Oh God, Oh God," I began to chant. "Oh you are both fucking me so deep...so good...Oh Kendall, please cum in my ass? Please fill my ass with your cum!"

Kendall grabbed a handful of my hair and began to really slam me intent on getting off and filling my ass full of his cum. I tucked my head against Colin's shoulder and grit my teeth as an orgasm like none before overwhelmed me. I was screaming, twitching, crying, mumbling gibberish and bucking wildly between them as I came in a rush of white-hot pleasure.

Annnd....I guess I passed out on Colin's chest.

Because the next thing I knew I was waking up in my bedroom alone. And the lights were on.

Well, fuck. Was it all just a dream?

I went to get up but my well fucked ass and pussy twinged with mild and pleasurable soreness, alerting me to the fact that it was very real. I ran a finger down there and found my ass and pussy leaking the boys' cum.

Mmm, what a good time we had.

But still, they didn't have to just leave me, did they? That was kind of bogus. Oh well, at least they carried me to bed instead of leaving me to become stuck to the couch and wake up with a crook in my neck.

I got up and went to the bathroom then exited the room to go find food.

When I walked out into the living room I saw a sight that stopped me in my tracks. The boys were still here. They were on the sofa in their boxers playing with my gaming system. They were playing my favorite game, Skyrim.

"Um, hey guys," I said.

"Oh, hey!" Colin said. "You like Skyrim?"

"Yeah," I said, kinda shyly. Were they gonna make fun of me for it?

"That's awesome!" Kendall said. He patted the sofa between them. "Come sit. Play with us."

I happily traipsed over to sit between them. Colin handed me a controller. I grinned at him, then I looked at Kendall and he grinned at me.

"So, umm...you wanna play for a while then get it on again?" Colin asked, with a mischievous look on his face.