Like A Good Neighbor

Story Info
A new neighbor enjoys a couple's hospitality.
2.1k words
4.2
110.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jnw001
jnw001
89 Followers

Nick here again. I'm in my mid-30s and I recently started having sex with men. I'm married to Donna, a 5'5", 115lbs sexy woman with red hair, green eyes and a hot body. She doesn't know about my little flings.

We recently had a guy buy the house next door. His name was Adrian, a 6' tall, blond haired, blue-eyed hunk of a man in his mid 20s. He was athletic, witty and a lot of fun to hang out with. Both Donna and I had him over for dinner a few times and chatted with him frequently. I have to admit I really would have loved to kneel down and suck his cock dry. I'm sure Donna thought about fucking him as well.

We invited Adrian over for dinner one Saturday evening. Before he arrived Donna walked in the room wearing a sexy red mini skirt with thigh high stockings and no panties. I could tell she had her lace bustier on underneath the dress. She was hot.

"Honey?" she said, somewhat timidly.

"Yes," I replied.

"I have a crazy idea," she said with a mischievous grin.

"What might that be?" I replied, knowing what she had in mind.

"I really want to fuck Adrian," she said "and I want you to watch me do it."

"You mean I can't join in?" I retorted.

"Yes you can," she said.

"Then I'll let you lead the way," I said as she left the room.

Adrian arrived that evening and we enjoyed a light meal and some good wine. He was taken aback by what Donna was wearing and stared at her all during dinner. Donna repaid the attention by lowering one of the straps on her dress and exposing one of her nipples slightly. I could tell he was getting hot watching Donna tease him.

We adjourned to the living room after dinner and Donna excused herself for a moment. Adrian and I sat down on the couch and started chatting.

"Donna is totally hot," he said.

"Thanks, she does her best to keep herself up," I replied.

"She's doing a great job," he said. "That outfit is something else."

"She picked it especially for you"

"Really!" he said, rather excitedly. "That's cool."

Donna walked back into the room, the one-piece miniskirt gone and wearing only her stockings, garters and the lace bustier. The bustier exposed her tits and pushed them up.

"Are you boys ready for the after dinner games?" She said playfully.

We both stood up and moved over to her. Adrian started playing with her tits immediately, kneading them and sucking on her nipples. I moved in behind her and started kissing and biting her neck. She gasped and started breathing heavy as we groped and kissed her. Adrian and I were pulling off our clothes as we continued to absorb her hot body.

"You two sit down on the couch," she commanded.

Adrian and I sat down next to each other and Donna knelt down in front of us. She put a hand on each of our cocks and started stroking. She moved her mouth over to Adrian's cock and started licking up and down the shaft, staring into my eyes as she tasted his member. Her hand moved to his balls and she rubbed and squeezed them while she wet his cock.

"Suck his cock," I demanded.

She replied by engulfing the whole thing down to the base while she stroked my cock harder. She was pumping his cock with her mouth, slowly and deliberately. Adrian was gasping and squirming while Donna kept sucking him. She made eye contact with me as much as possible, making sure I took in the crazed look on her face as she serviced Adrian.

She then moved over to my cock and sucked it all the way down. She started stroking Adrian again. I began pumping her mouth with cock. Adrian reached over and began stroking Donna's neck and cheek. Donna responded by stroking his cock harder.

She switched back to sucking Adrian. His hand stayed where it was and fell down to my balls, which he began rubbing as Donna stroked. I looked Adrian in the eyes and he winked. I shook my head yes and he bent over and took my cock into his mouth. He didn't waste time with preliminaries. He just started sucking as hard and fast as he could.

Donna looked up and stopped for a moment, somewhat surprised. She didn't hesitate long as she moved over and started sucking and licking my balls while he sucked my cock masterfully. Taking long slow strokes periodically as a change of pace to his hungry, wild sucking.

I started moaning, groaning and fucking Adrian's face with my cock. I finally grabbed the back of his head, shoved my cock into the back of his throat, and shot my load as I let out a beastly groan. Adrian swallowed the whole load ravenously.

He kissed Donna passionately and then Donna came up and kissed me. I could taste my cum on her tongue.

Adrian sat back up and I knelt down in front of him with Donna.

"Suck his cock!" she commanded.

I slowly started taking his shaft into my mouth as Donna licked his balls. I started pumping his shaft at a slow pace. I loved the musky scent on his cock and I started picking up the pace. Adrian was squirming and moaning as I picked up my pace.

Donna moved up to the couch, straddled Adrian, and shoved her perky tits into his face. I really picked up the pace as I heard Adrian's muffled groans. I felt his balls tighten in my hand as his load jetted into the back of my throat. The muffled groans got louder as he finished cumming in my mouth. Donna came back down and kissed me deeply as I noticed the bite mark on her left tit, the result of a strong orgasm from Adrian.

"That was hot boys!" she shouted excitedly. "You looked like a pro for your first cock sucking!" she added.

"Beginner's luck" I said as nonchalantly as I could, since I regularly got fucked and sucked buy two buddies at the gym.

Adrian gave me a look that showed he didn't buy my beginner's status.

"You boys have to take care of me now," Donna demanded.

Adrian was lying down on the floor and Donna moved over him and sat on his face. She was facing his cock and Adrian began to lick and suck her labia and squeeze her sweet ass cheeks. I moved in front and started licking and sucking Donna's tits while she wiggled on Adrian's face. She was really hot and I knew she would get off any minute now.

I moved down her back, biting and scratching the way down. I got to her ass and started licking and biting her ass cheeks. I could hear the slurping and sucking sounds from Adrian's pussy eating and I could tell he was really into it. I spread Donna's ass cheeks and started licking around her anus. She shivered at this, not expecting it.

Adrian's pace picked up while I inserted my tongue into her asshole. She was squirming and wiggling almost out of control as she started baying lick a wolf in heat. She was running out of breath and gasping before too long as her body shuddered to its first orgasm. She fell over and Adrian never let go of her pussy, licking and sucking away as she came down from the peak of ecstasy.

She gasped and was sucking air in, trying to regain control. She finally quit shuddering and she lay there, panting and coated in sweat.

I sat down on the couch, my stiff cock stabbing at the air.

"Bring her here Adrian," I said with authority.

He picked her up and I positioned her over me facing away. I lubed up my cock and gently lowered Donna's ass onto my cock.

"Are ready for this you little slut?" I said. "I'm gonna fuck you up the ass while your new boy-toy fucks that wet pussy."

"Yes," she said shyly.

I slowly put my entire cock into Donna's ass as she gasped and wiggled away. When she was finally on Adrian spread her legs and slowly pushed his cock into her pussy. I could feel his cock as it went in, and I loved knowing that his cock was so close.

"Let's fuck this bitch good," Adrian said, like Donna was a cheap whore. I loved it.

We started pumping away and Donna was groaning louder and louder by the second. I could feel Adrian as he pumped into Donna's hot pussy. Our balls rubbed together as we fucked Donna harder and harder.

Donna was getting out of control, screaming and writhing as our two cocks fucked away. We were both taking fast, deep strokes in and out. Donna started drooling!

I felt Adrian's balls start to tighten and he began to groan as he finally shot his hot load into Donna's snatch. Donna was coming too.

I felt Adrian's load slide out of Donna's pussy as he dismounted. The hot semen dripped onto my balls and I finally lost control and came in Donna's tight ass.

We all laid there for what seemed like an hour as we came down from our high of erotic bliss. Donna took turns kissing us and stroking our cocks.

"You are one hot lady," Adrian said, finally breaking the silence.

"Thanks, I've always wanted to show you how hot I am", Donna replied.

"Can we do this again?" Adrian asked.

"You can fuck Donna anytime you want," I said. "Just make sure you put it on film and show me."

"WOW!" Donna exclaimed, "That's quite a gift to your wife."

"Anything to make you happy," I added.

"Thanks for sharing," Adrian said.

We all finally got up and decided to take a shower then we all went to bed together.

I had the best sleep of my life. I awoke slowly to the feeling of the bed shaking. I looked over to see Donna on top of Adrian, riding his cock and kissing him hotly.

This was sweet. Adrian was pumping back and squeezing her ass tightly. They were both trying to be quiet, but you could hear their heavy breathing clear as a bell with the occasional moan added in.

I looked up and there was the camcorder on the tripod. It was perfectly positioned to catch Adrian's cock sliding in and out of Donna's wet cunt. Even better.

I stood up on my knees and they both looked at me.

"Good morning, honey!" Donna said with a gleeful smile. "I just needed my morning sausage."

Okay it was corny, but watching them fuck was just too much.

I placed my hardening cock between their heads. Adrian and Donna started licking the shaft and balls. I could feel Donna lurch a bit every time Adrian pumped his cock into Donna's honey hole.

Adrian took my cock all the way in and started pumping my cock with his mouth. He would go for a minute or so and then Donna would take over. The person not sucking on my rod would suck and lick my balls.

Donna started having problems sucking as she approached her orgasm. My cock would slip out of her mouth as she gasped for air. She even bit down a few times by accident. She started moaning and grunting and I could tell she was ready to let go. Adrian picked up his pace and began grunting as well. They were both sweating heavily.

"Fuck my pussy, FUCK IT!" Donna screamed.

Adrian let out a loud yell as he shot his load deep into Donna's cunt.

I began jerking off and within a minute I shot my load onto their faces. They kissed and licked the cum and shared it with their mouths.

I moved down and licked Adrian's cock clean and began sucking the cum out of Donna's cunt. I shoved my tongue deep into her pussy moving around to make sure I got all of the hot juices. I moved out licking her labia and switched back to Adrian's cock. I then moved up and kissed both of them deeply, tasting my juice on their tongues.

This was the start of a wild affair, and it was great. Once a week I would get a DVD on my desk with Donna and Adrian fucking in every position possible in every room of our house and Adrian's house. There were a few where they fucked in public places. One was in a mall, another at a park, and one in the lobby of a government building. My favorite was the one where Donna sucked Adrian off under the table a local restaurant, complete with a facial at the end.

We would also get together at least once a week and have a big overnight fuck-fest.

Adrian had even planned to have some friends over and have a real, big time orgy, but that will be another story...

jnw001
jnw001
89 Followers