Like a Good Neighbor

Story Info
A short spanking story.
1.9k words
3.79
17.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eselen
eselen
2 Followers

~*~

Celia answered her cell phone with a happy squeal! Her best friend Lu, had phoned letting her know that she was home safe and sound from her two week visit with her family in Hawaii. Lu was in dire need to share her juicy encounter with a local. And Celia was in dire need to hear it!

45 minutes later, Celia was at Lu's place, bursting with anticipation!

"Oh Celia! He was gorgeous! Coal black hair, to his waist! Nice firm body! Big hands and..." Lu grinned and winked at Celia who pretended to not understand and asked,

"What, knees?" Celia giggled.

"Well, it almost reached'em!" Lu grinned again and Celia gasped.

"But I'll tell you. The things he could do with those hands!" Lu closed her eyes, as if trying to remember something specific, then kept shifting in her seat like she was uncomfortable.

"No! Him too?!" Celia rolled her eyes. She knew Lu had found herself another "spanker." Her fourth one this year!

"Oh yes, him too! Very much so!" Lu sighed and shook herself, as if she had been dreaming and needed to wake up.

"How do you find them? Do you advertise or something?" Celia was kind of joking with that last question, but Lu nodded.

"Kind of. You know how bratty I can be? Well, most guys will threaten to spank me when I act that way. Then I just get all pouty, cross my arms and stomp my feet. But, if he's a real spanker, he takes the bait and I end up wiggling when I sit!" And to prove her point, Lu wiggled, but was grinning the whole time.

"Well, I still don't quite understand what's so appealing about some guy beating your ass?!" Celia shook her head.

"To spice sex up silly!" Lu laughed.

"Spice it up?! Not one of these guys did you "date" for more then a week or 2! Just how BLAND was the sex?!!" Celia questioned and shook her head again.

~~

When Celia returned home, she settled herself in on the sofa with a cup of herbal tea and started thinking about her conversation with Lu. Ever since she found out a couple months ago that her friend was into spanking, Celia just had to look it up online to try and understand what the big appeal was.

She found website after website full of info, pictures, stories and even videos. She couldn't resist clicking on a video site. And after what she saw, she clicked on more. Went and read stories too. And while a lot of the videos and stories dealt with punishment type spankings, Celia responded more to the romantic and sensual ones. Responded the same way, every time. With one hand between her legs, and one on her breasts.

So, when she told Lu she didn't understand why she was into spanking, it was a lie. Which she was sure it was a spankable offense. This thought sent tiny little shivers through her whole body.

She set her tea down on the coffee table, stood up, removed her clothes, then lied down on the sofa. She raised her legs up high and slowly ran her hands up and down the backs of her thighs and over each ass cheek. Letting her fingernails graze over her flesh, ever-so-lightly. Sending more shivers through her body.

Then, using her right hand, she started spanking herself. First her right cheek, then her left. Spanking harder and harder each time. Imagining she was over some man's knees with his big strong, firm, hands holding her still and spanking her ass till it was hot and red. Wincing and moaning at each stinging slap, but loving every bit of it.

With her body beginning to quiver, Celia started squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples till they became tight and hard. Then, not able to stand it any longer, she stopped spanking herself and lowered her feet to the sofa, keeping her knees bent and her legs spread.

She imagined the man, flipping her over so she was now sitting on his lap. And while she put her right hand in between her legs, she pictured the man's hands doing this.

Then she stuck her first two fingers in between her folds and started rubbing them up and down. Only it was the man... then, all of a sudden, the man had a face. It was Wilt! Her next door neighbor! Her handsome, quiet, always smiling, next door neighbor!

Surprised that she was fantasizing about him, Celia found her clit and ran her fingers around it. Going in tiny little circles. First in one direction, then in the other. Over an over. She then imagined Wilt lying her down on the sofa.

Celia switched hands, using her left on her clit while she used her right to fuck herself. Pumping her fingers in and out of her hole as fast as she could. Picturing it was Wilt's fingers probing her hungry, eager, pussy.

Rubbing her clit faster, trying to keep pace, Celia's breathing was now coming out in short gasps. Feeling herself getting closer and closer to an orgasm. Wanting three hands so she could play with her, now neglected, nipples. Wishing, desperately wishing, Wilt really was here to make her cum.

She stopped fingering herself, raised her legs again, keeping them as far apart as she could. And still rubbing her clit, she started spanking herself again. Of course, it was Wilt doing this, in her thoughts.

He spanked and rubbed. Giving her all these wonderfully delicious mixed sensations of pain and pleasure. And it wasn't long before Celia came. Calling out Wilt's name as she did.

Then she heard a voice say,

"Yes Celia? You need something?" It was Wilt, standing outside her front window, that was wide open, smiling.

Celia wondered how long he'd been there. She didn't move. Couldn't move. Just smiled back and said,

"The door's open!"

Pt. 2. From Wilt's point of view

(Written by a friend)

Wilt had been passing by Celia's open window as he heard moaning. Not sure he heard right, he stepped a bit closer to the window. Actually he has been a voyeur since he was a young man growing up. He liked spying on anyone he could catch dressing or undressing.

Standing at the open window, Wilt caught his neighbor masturbating and later hearing her moaning his name out loud. Celia was not sure if he heard her about the door being open. Her dripping pussy leaked out her juices. Wilt enjoyed watching her scurry to cover her lovely tits and pussy.

Walking to her door he carefully opened it as Celia walked into the room covered by her silk robe. She peered into his steely blue eyes. She gasped at her hunky neighbor standing just inside her door. His eyes were glued to her bare legs shown below the hem of her robe. He wanted to tell her to take off the robe. The shyness inside her mind and body escaped as the silk robe slowly slipped off her soft shoulders onto the floor.

"Oh Wilt Sir, don't hurt me!" is all Celia said to him as she knelt down before his feet.

His broad shoulders displayed as he removed his shirt. His hairy chest heaved as he breathed in her sexual aroma from her earlier masturbation session.

"Girl, I enjoyed watching you spanking your ass. I thoroughly enjoyed watching you touch your tits and pinching your nipples as your long fingers slid in and out of your hole over and over again." She was glad he saw everything she did... now she knows she has found her man just as Lu had found hers. She looked up at him as his shorts fell down his legs exposing his large bulbous cock.

A small amount of pre-cum could be seen ready to drop off the tip. Stepping closer to Celia, he presented his cock for her to pleasure. Slowly extending her warm wet tongue she licked the tip to catch the drop. Slurping it into her mouth sent a small shiver through her needy body.

God, how she wanted him to just take her... not tease her or torture her. She wanted that gorgeous cock buried deeply in her horny cunt. Her mind raced thinking quickly about Lu and her man, but this was her time now.

"Celia girl, I want you to go to your room and prepare yourself for me now." She went to her bedroom laying on her back with her legs splayed wide open. Upon entering Celia's bedroom... he had his belt in his hand.

"Kneel down on the edge of the bed now girl." Assuming this position he prepared to do his bidding. Not knowing why she was going to be spanked puzzled girl. All she could think of was, "why."

"I will tell you this time, but in the future you will be punished without reason. You pleasured yourself thinking about me taking you and speaking my name out loud... what if someone heard you girl? How could I explain this?"

She passionately closed her eyes knowing he was correct and that she deserved this.

As the fifth whip hit her reddening bottom several whelps formed on Celia's bottom. Her cunt was now dripping with more and more juices as her body was alive while being punished.

His long cock brushed over Celia's leg as more and more pre-cum dripped out and fell onto her leg. Feeling several more whips smack her bottom Celia was feeling overwhelmed as she kept brushing her nipples over the bed sheets to give her more pleasure as he kept giving her pain.

Wilt cupped Celia's face in his large strong hands as he planted a kiss on her soft lips.

"It's over for now girl let that be a lesson."

Celia felt his strong large body engulf her as he slid on top of her body. Using his firm thighs forced her legs open wide to guide himself into her womanhood.

She wanted it to be special and long lasting. Her mind raced back to her dreaming of him being with him before she was caught through the window.

Wilt felt her breath escape into his lips as his cock head penetrated her outer lips. His large uncut cock slipped further into her pussy as her tits mashed on his broad chest. Moaning into his mouth as the last few inches slipped deeply into Celia.

Sitting up while fucking into her cunny faster and faster brought more moans from her as Wilt pinched her rosey nipples harder and harder. Now slapping over the tips sent more pleasure and pain deeply into her body.

Feeling a wonderful sensation building up inside as her man pumped his cock in and out.

"I am close girl... I am going to cummm deep inside your cunt now."

Hearing this sent Celia over the edge as wave after wave washed over her body. Her orgasm kept building as she felt him expand in her womb.

She new he was about to release a large amount of hot sperm into her. Grunting and moaning loudly, they both kept cummmming and cummming.

A deep smile fell upon Celia as she realized she found her man in the most exciting way she could have. She couldn't wait to call her friend Lu as soon as possible, but not before she fucked Wilt's cock off several more times.

eselen
eselen
2 Followers