Like a Pulsing Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good?" I gasped...

"So ahh so... so good" she answered between thrusts, beads of sweat dripped off of my nose sparkling and landed on her neck forming in pulses with her own sweat and sliding up to her jaw and down to the moss.

I could feel another orgasm approaching and it felt like the end of the world. The intensity of it doubled and doubled again until I felt like it would overwhelm me completely and I would be swallowed up into infinity.

She screamed as she came, shaking mechanically under me. This was too much for me and I exploded into her. Slow bolts of intense pleasure passed through me. Warm rushes flowed through me deep into her my thick fluids bathed my member and filled her. I collapsed gently onto her totally spent and softening in her. I rolled off her and lay beside her we panted deeply. Tears began rolling down my face and I lay my head on her belly. Hot tears of joy dripped off my cheeks onto her, she raised a hand and held my shoulder.

I looked over at her as she lay dazed under me staring into nowhere her eyes wet, her whole being pink and blushing everywhere; her hair tangled around her head in the moss her chest heaving wildly. The sun peaked over the mountains shining in leafy patterns on the soft forest floor the puffy clouds turned pink above us. The earthy smell of the forest mingled with our musk and hung thick in the air. A cool breeze blew over us moving our hair and making us shiver. Lazily we rolled ourselves back up into our blankets spooning again until we went to sleep exhausted and content.

We rose up like a pulsing star.

John Keats