Like a Whore

Story Info
Damon shows Alisha how a whore should act.
6.1k words
4.39
160.7k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
2,996 Followers

Friday 10:16 PM

The first thing I noticed when I walked into the club was that the coat check girl was dressed in lingerie. After a quick double take, I noticed the poster on the wall.

"Dare to wear, night?" I muttered, reading the words as I realized what exactly they meant.

I then had to pay twice the normal cover charge since my clothing was apparently not "provocative" enough as per the night's theme. Had I known previously, I would have opted not to take on the unenviable position of being the designated driver. The idea of a bar full of intoxicated, scantily clad women seemed like something that I might want to have fun with. Nevertheless, I had promised my friends I would drive and so I resigned myself to a night of drinking water and watching everyone else have much more fun than me.

After we paid cover charge, we strolled inside, our eyes growing wide at the vast assortment of slutty outfits and costumes that adorned the various females that were rapidly filling the club. Some were clothed in interesting costumes, although the majority were wearing miniskirts, fishnets stockings or simple lingerie ensembles, all in varying degrees of undress.

"I think it's going to be a good night," Sam commented as we all watched a girl walk past, wearing the tiniest black miniskirt I had ever seen.

The rest of us nodded, marvelling at the assortment of naughty outfits. Unfortunately, I didn't think my night would be so good. Without the liquid courage of alcohol, my track record was generally pretty low. After my friends had decided which female bartender was the "hottest" they headed over to get a drink, leaving me to claim a table that would serve as our home base for the evening.

"Damon!" a voice called out through the crowd, as I turned to acknowledge the source of my name being called.

"Hey," I greeted with a smile as I saw her approach.

Alisha was a girl that I had hooked up with a couple years before. We had shared a few drunken summer nights together and had kept in touch ever since. When I returned from college in the summers, I usually saw her at the bar on weekends but we had never rekindled our previous romance.

Her body was lean and thin, although not particularly athletic. What immediately caught my attention however, was her outfit. Alisha was dressed in a red corset that compressed her waist and made her less that average sized breast seem much larger than they actually were. Around her waist and reaching down her slender legs was a short, black miniskirt with slits up the sides that revealed an almost pornographic amount of bare skin. The pair of knee high black leather boots that adorned her lower legs completed her slutty look and made her seem much taller that her actual 5'6 frame.

Her hair, which seemed to be a different style and color every time I saw her, was now dyed a light brown as it flowed down the back of her neck. Her dark green eyes possessed a certain sensual, seductive quality that was amplified by her liberal application of dark eye makeup that fit perfectly with her current look. She had round, prominent cheekbones and an extremely tantalizing set of lips with the bottom one slightly larger than the top, adding a cute, pouty quality to her otherwise sexy appearance. To top off her outfit was a pair of fishnet arm stockings that covered her arms from her elbows to her wrists, looping around each thumb.

"How are you?" she asked with exuberance as she threw her arms around and locked me into a somewhat awkward hug. "Are you back in town for the summer?"

"Yep," I answered, stepping back to get another look at her scandalous outfit. "Just got back a few days ago."

"Why aren't you dressed up?" she asked, scolding me with a disapproving glare. "Or dressed down I guess...,"

"I didn't even know about this 'dare to wear thing' I answered truthfully. "If I had, I definitely would have...,"

"Well you can just take your shirt off," Alisha suggested, playfully pulling up the front of my shirt. "Unless all that partying at college has caused you to lose those abs of yours?"

"Umm, I think I would need a few drinks before I did something like that," I said, holding my shirt down as she continued to tease me with playful pokes.

"Well, start drinking then!" she blurted out, holding her own drink up in the air. "I want to see you shirtless on the dance floor by the end of the night."

"Actually...," I stammered reluctantly. "Unfortunately, I'm DD tonight."

Alisha's lower lip became even more pronounced as she pushed it out into a disappointed pout.

"Well, that sucks," she said, before her expression suddenly brightened once again. "Does that mean you can give me a ride home later?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I answered as she threw her arms around me again and planted a thankful, lingering kiss on my cheek.

The feeling of her body pressed against mine sent a rush of arousal coursing through me as she held me for longer than I had anticipated. When she finally broke away, she gave me one more flirtatious smile before spinning around and joining her friends on the dance floor.

My own friends soon joined me at the table and proceeded to have the time of their lives for the next few hours. When last call came, they were all belligerently drunk while I was bored, tired and certainly ready to call it a night. Luckily, I was saved the experience of carting three inebriated guys across town to whichever late night drive-thru they were craving since they decided to all take a cab to an afterhours party. I figured Alisha would also have attended the party, but to my pleasant surprise she quickly found me at the end of the night, still hoping for a free ride home.

Alisha's fun loving attitude soon brought me out of my awful mood as we headed out to my car. As soon as I let her in, she began fiddling with the CD player, finally turning it off after admonishing me for my apparent bad taste in music.

"So do you still live in the same place?" I asked, pulling out into the street.

"No," she replied, staring out the window. "I'm on Lakeside now."

"Lakeside?" I repeated, somewhat impressed with the upper class locale. "Moving up in the world huh? Did you get a new job?"

"Nope," she answered, staring vacantly out the window.

I waited for Alisha to explain further, but she remained quiet.

"O...kay," I said, turning back to concentrate on the road.

Obviously there was something she wasn't keen on disclosing, but I wasn't going to push her.

"I live there with my boyfriend," she blurted out suddenly, catching me by surprise. "Okay? We live together."

"Alright," I responded with a laugh. "Settle down. That's nothing to get excited about."

"That doesn't bother you?" she asked, a look of genuine concern on her face as glanced over at me.

"Why the hell would that bother me?" I retorted, still amused by her odd behaviour.

"I don't know," she said with exasperation, turning back to look out the window.

I glanced over at her, still smiling.

"Oh I get it," I stated, looking to tease her a little more. "You thought I'd be jealous!"

I laughed to myself as Alisha punched me playfully in the shoulder.

"Cut it out," she chided. "How was I supposed to know? Maybe you had an ulterior motive for driving me home!"

"Wow," I exclaimed, still laughing. "It's been two years you know? You still think I'm carrying a torch for you?"

"Okay, drop it! Jesus."

My taunting laughter gradually subsided but I remained smiling, still revelling Alisha's discomfort.

"So...," I began, cautiously reigniting the conversation. "Who's the lucky guy?"

She turned to me, rolling her eyes with disbelief. After a few seconds, she realized I was serious and finally answered.

"His name is Dave," she admitted reluctantly, not sounding too impressed as she mentioned him.

"And how long have you and...Dave...been dating?"

"Too fucking long," she muttered, pressing her palm to her face.

Again I laughed. Alisha never struck me as the relationship type. Truthfully, the mere fact that she even had a boyfriend surprised me more than I cared to admit. She could easily be described as promiscuous, a quality that she made no effort to hide. In fact, she treated sex pretty much like most of my guys friends did.

"So why didn't he come out tonight?" I asked, turning to look at her.

"He doesn't like to go out," she explained with a hint of disgust tingeing her voice. "He never does anything. He just sits at home and watches TV."

"Well, at least that gives you the chance to go hook up with other guys," I joked, although Alisha's expression of agreement showed no sign of jest.

"It's the big white apartment building on the right," she said, pointing out her home through the window.

I pulled the car up to the sidewalk and parked. I expected Alisha to jump out, but for some reason she seemed to hesitate. I waited a couple seconds longer before turning off the engine.

"Ahhhhggg," she groaned with frustration, gazing up at her apartment building. "He's still up. I can see the light on."

"And...that's a problem because...?"

"He always interrogates me when I get home from the bar. He wants to know where I was and who I was with. Blah, blah, blah. "

I snickered to myself. The poor guy probably had good reason to worry about his girlfriend. I certainly would never trust her.

"So why don't you just break up with him?" I asked.

"I will," she answered with frustration. "It's just kind of complicated because the apartment is in his name."

I nodded in understanding as my eyes wandered back over to Alisha's body. I wasn't sure if it was her sexy outfit or the fact that her boyfriend was waiting for her upstairs, but I wanted her. Bad.

"So he must have been pretty worried about you going out that tonight huh?" I asked, looking her up and down with an overtly lustful glance.

"Oh yes," she replied emphatically. "He was pissed."

"You can't really blame him though," I reasoned, in reference to her scandalous appearance.

"I was a good girl tonight though," she said casually, looking back out the window.

"Well the night's not over yet."

Alisha turned back to me with sight surprise. I just smiled as I watched her facial expression gradually transform from one of amazement to one of excitement.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" she asked, tilting her head as her lip curled into a sexy smile.

"Maybe...," I responded, as I unbuckled my seatbelt, letting it slide across my body.

Alisha stared at me for a moment, before suddenly undoing her own belt and then leaning across to kiss me. As our lips touched, my arousal grew exponentially and I immediately reached for her leg as her soft, wet tongue slipped into my mouth. She moaned quietly as she felt my hand slide up her thigh, spreading her legs wide for me as she placed a hand at the back of my head. She moaned a little louder when she felt my fingers brush against the smooth material of her underwear.

"Mmm, it's been a while since we've done this," she mentioned, as her hand began pawing at the growing bulge in my pants.

"Yes, it has," I agreed, stroking my fingers against her pussy thought the panties as she began to squirm in her seat.

Alisha had the most sensitive clit I had ever experienced. Just the mere touch was usually enough to send her writhing in pleasure. I had always theorized it to be a major factor in her past promiscuity, since she was able to orgasm several times with relatively little effort.

As my eager fingers dug themselves under the crotch of her panties and felt the warm, wet embrace of her juicy folds, she purred into my open mouth and began to frantically work at my pants with desperation. A few seconds later, my rigid cock was out and throbbing with anticipation as she stroked her hand up and down with slow but firm movements. I would have loved a blowjob at that point, but Alisha held a strict distaste for oral sex. Aside from an overactive gag reflex, she tended to be somewhat of a selfish lover since she had no problems being on the receiving end of things.

The soft stroking her of her hand soon sent a small bead of precum to the tip of my dick as I felt her pussy moisten under my fingers. I slipped one inside her as she gasped and pushed it deeper with one of her own hands.

"We need to fuck right now," she proclaimed, breaking the sensual kiss and sitting back into her seat.

She then immediately began sliding her panties down her legs as I flipped the switch on the bottom of my seat and slid back as far as I could in order to gain more room. Alisha tossed her little black underwear onto the dash and climbed over on top of me as I wrestled to push my pants down around my ankles. Her sexy eyes fixed on mine as she reached down and positioned my cock for entry before slowly descending down around my waiting pole.

I could feel her dampened lips embrace my swollen head as they slid down around me and she settled into place with her knees on either side of my legs. The sweltering warmth of her wet hole bathed the length of my dick as she wiggled her hips and took me in down to my aching balls.

"Mmmm," she cooed, resting her arms around my neck as she placed her forehead against mine. "I just hope a cop doesn't drive by and see us."

"Or your boyfriend," I added with a smile as she giggled in response.

"This does feel pretty naughty," she said as she started to gyrate her hips into mine, her lips curling up into a devious smile.

I pulled her close and kissed her as my hands explored her back, feeling the soft material of her corset before slowly descending. I slipped under her skirt to feel the smooth sensation of her hips and ass as she rode me with gradually increasing thrusts. Growing bolder, I cupped each cheek and caressed them firmly before sliding a finger down in between.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked by whispering into my ear as she felt my eager digit exploring her tantalizing cleft.

"Don't tell me you're still afraid of a little ass play," I said softly, looking into her face with smile.

"You can play all you want," she replied seductively, her body slowly rocking atop mine. "Just don't get any big ideas."

My playful grin was interrupted by her lips as she kissed me, but my finger continued its journey down between her tensing cheeks.

"So are you telling me this little ass still hasn't a dick inside it?" I teased, running my fingertip gingerly over the tiny, clenching hole.

"I never said that," she answered softly, breathing heavily into my ear.

"Oh really?" I muttered, growing even more intrigued. "Who was the lucky guy? Or guys?"

Alisha laughed as she continued to grind herself into me, her moist pussy wetting my shaft down to my balls.

"I only tried it once," she admitted. "Some guy I took home from the bar."

"And...?" I pressed, firmly caressing her tiny asshole with my two middle fingers.

"I didn't like it," she answered simply. "It hurt and just felt...weird."

Although I was slightly disappointed, I was surprised she had even tried anal at all. In our past encounters, she had always been vehemently opposed.

"Although...," she continued, wrapping her arms around me as her little wet tongue flicked around my ear. "I do kind of like...a finger in there."

I smiled and reached my hand down lower to wet my fingers with her juices before returning them to her asshole.

"Mmmm, seems like you've turned into a bit of a bad girl since we were last together," I said, testing the tautness of her tight little ring with my wet fingertip.

"I was a bad girl back then too," she commented, sighing gently as her tiny hole stretched around my finger. "I've just learned more tricks."

As my finger slipped inside the clutching embrace of Alisha's asshole her hips began to rock harder against my seated body. I pushed it deeper, feeling the smooth tunnel contract around me as her chest heaved against mine. Her eyes closed and her hand clawed the back of my head like a ravenous animal, inducing me to slide my finger up to the knuckle inside her. Her careful grinding soon turned to quick, frenzied thrusts as she stimulated her clit by rubbing it into my pubis. I slipped another finger into her ass and began thrusting with forceful movements of my hand as her writhing body suddenly tensed and her pursed lips emitting a drawn out, lustful squeal.

I knew Alisha was climaxing so I gave myself over to the pleasure, allowing her wet little hole to slide up and down my shaft, bringing me closer to orgasm with every pass. Wrapping an arm around her torso, I held her close as I moved her up and down as my fingers continued to penetrate her clutching asshole. A few seconds later, I felt my tingling cock head swell as I clenched every muscle in my body and groaned with release, sending a flood of hot cum spurting up inside her. Alisha kept rocking into my hips as she felt the warm sensation of my creamy fluids erupting from my twitching pole, coating my shaft and dripping out from around her flushed, dewy lips.

We remained there motionless for a few moments, since any movement was now unbearable to my highly sensitized penis. Gradually, she pulled herself off of my, leaving my crotch a wet, sticky mess in her wake. Alisha then casually sat back in her seat and grabbed her panties off the dash.

"Thanks," she said nonchalantly, her chest still rising and falling with slightly laboured breathes. "I needed that."

She then casually put my number into her phone before opening the door and stepping out of the car. I pulled my pants back on as I watched her walk up to the apartment doors and go inside before I drove away, a satisfied and contented smile on my face.

Saturday 9:37 PM

I was just stepping out of the shower when I heard my phone ring.

"Dammit," I muttered, rushing out of the bathroom, leaving wet footprints across the floor.

I dove across my bed to grab the phone, snatching it up and putting it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

The sound of Alisha's voice caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting to hear from her so soon after the previous night's encounter.

"Uhh...Hey. How's it going?"

"What are you doing right now?"

The brisk nature of her question again surprised me.

"Umm...I just got out of the shower actually. Why...?"

"I need you to come over right now."

"To...your place?"

"Yes."

"W...what about your...boyfriend?"

"He just left," she answered curtly. "We just had a huge fight."

I realized then, the cause of her brisk tone.

"I see... So...you want to...?"

"Get fucked," she snapped, her bluntness bringing a smile to my face. "Right now."

Her demand brought a smile to my face. Revenge sex was something I was in no mood to turn down.

"I can be there in twenty minutes."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I finished getting ready as quickly as possible, urged on by the expectations of the night's upcoming events. As I was just about to leave, I paused as my busy mind was struck with a naughty idea. I walked back inside and retrieved a small bottle of lubricant and a pair of handcuffs from my bedroom. I was going to give Alisha a night to remember.

A few minutes later I arrived at Alisha's apartment. She buzzed me in and I stepped into the elevator, rising to her floor as both my mind and my heart began to race. There was definitely something exciting about fucking a girl in her boyfriend's apartment.

When I arrived at her apartment, I noticed the door was left ajar in expectation of my arrival. Cautiously I placed my hand against it and pushed it open, hearing the sound of music coming from within.

"Hello?" I called out, stepping inside as the door closed behind me.

damonX
damonX
2,996 Followers
12