Like a Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,001 Followers

Alisha immediately appeared from around the corner, greeting me with a cordial smile and a beckoning wave of her hand.

"Come on in," she said, motioning me to follow as she turned and walked back out of sight.

I kicked my shoes off and followed her into the living room, where she was sitting and sipping from a glass that I could only guess contained a fair amount of alcoholic beverage. I sat down across from her, although she seemed preoccupied, staring out the window with transfixed gaze and an emotionless expression. She was wearing a tiny miniskirt, as she was often prone to do, along with a black and white tank top. My eyes immediately became drawn to her legs which were covered up to mid-thigh by a pair of black fishnet stockings. Her sexy, neo-punk look was completed by a matching pair of leather cuffs adorning her wrists.

"So what happened?" I asked, playing the part of a concerned friend, although all I really wanted was to get her naked as soon as possible.

"We were getting ready to go out," Alisha began, immediately launching into her long awaited tirade. "And then he told me that I dressed like a whore! Then we got into this big fight and he just left."

I nodded in understanding as she fumed. She actually did tend to dress like a whore, but I decided to keep my mouth shut for the time being.

"Well, if he thinks I'm such a whore...," she continued before downing the entire contents of her glass. "Then I'm going to act like one!"

I tried to hide my growing smile.

"Do you want a drink?" she asked, standing up and heading back into the kitchen.

"Uhh..., yeah sure," I stammered, turning to watch her as she went.

Alisha returned a couple minutes later, handing me a half filled glass.

"Let's go to the bedroom," she said, more as an order than a suggestion.

"Now?"

"Yes. Why? Are you waiting for something?"

"Nope," I answered, downing my entire drink before setting the empty glass down and following her to the bedroom.

"So...you want to act like a whore?" I asked, as walked casually behind her, reaching into my back pocket and feeling the cold metal handcuffs.

"Uh huh," she answered absently, not even turning back to face me.

"Good," I muttered as a mischievious smile crossed my face.

Alisha walked over to stereo, turning down the music as I crept up behind her.

"Wha....?" she blurted out as I grabbed her from behind, roughly twisting her arm behind her back.

Before she could react, I slapped one cuff around her wrist, locking it tightly into place. She tried to turn around but I held her firmly in place as I forced her other hand behind her back as well. I smiled as I heard the satisfying 'click' of the second cuff trapping her hands behind her back.

"What are you doing?" she asked with a surprised giggle as I wrapped an arm around her body and hoisted her into the air, carrying her to the bed.

"I'm going to treat you like a whore," I answered plainly, tossing her face down on the mattress.

Alisha struggled to roll back over but I climbed on top of her holding her firmly in place by straddling her lower back.

"Oh fuck yessss," she rasped, feeling the weight of my body pinning her down.

"Is that what you want?" I asked, leaning down to whisper into her ear.

"Yes!" she moaned, turning her head towards me. "That is exactly what I want. And I want you to do it right here! On this bed, that my boyfriend paid for and sleeps in every night. Fuck me like a dirty fucking whore!"

I sat back up, impressed by Alisha's dirty ranting, reaching back to run my hand up the back of her thighs, feeling the texture of the fishnet stockings that hugged her slender legs. I pulled the bottle of lubricant out of my pocket and tossed it on the bed, before sliding down off her body and pushing her little black skirt up over her hips.

"Mmmm," I moaned to myself as I peered down at her supple cheeks, divided by the thin string of black fabric that comprised the back of her meager underwear.

Lowering my face, I bit into her soft flesh as she wriggled face down on the bed. Slowly I let my teeth release, allowing my lips to linger in a prolonged sensual kiss before rising back up. Hooking my fingers into her tiny g-string panties, I tore them down her legs and tossed them aside before pulling her body up into a kneeling position with her face pressed flat against the bed.

Admiring her luscious backside, I slipped a hand between her legs and quickly located her dampening hole, wiggling a couple fingers inside as she gasped into the bed sheets. Feeling her grow wet around my plunging digits, I felt my dick grow rigid within my pants. As I slipped them in and out, I noticed her tight little asshole clenching with every breath. Lowering my face, I kissed her cheeks, letting my tongue trail its way across her supple flesh to her tailbone. I then took a deep breath and moved down, licking deep into her enticing cleft with lewd intentions.

Alisha's body tensed as I neared her asshole, my tongue flickering agonizingly close in playful, teasing licks.

"What are you..., Oooohhhh, Fuckkkkkk!"

Her hesitation quickly melted away as my warm wet tongue found her little pink star and stabbed into her with long, sensual thrusts. She purred in response as I covered her tiny hole with passing swabs of my talented tongue before sliding past her tight muscular ring as she writhed in ecstasy against the bed. I actually had licked Alisha's ass before, but I think she had been too drunk to remember.

As my tongue continued its relentless assault on her tight little ring, I fucked her with deep strokes of my fingers, soon adding a third to her welcoming pussy. I wanted desperately to continue, but I was forced to take a break and remove my clothes.

As I undressed, I watched Alisha's quivering body, rising and falling with every laboured pant. Her engorged pussy lips were just visible between her legs, glistening wet with moisture. I spit into my hand and rubbed it along my shaft as I moved into place.

I slid the head of my dick down her crack, gathering moisture from her dripping folds before sliding it inside. The feeling of her wet pussy walls tenderly stroking the side of my cock put me into a state of euphoria as I slid in up to my balls and my hips butted up against her ass.

"Yeah," I muttered to myself, gazing down to admire the enticing visual before me. "Now you look like a real whore."

Alisha moaned as my dick began sliding in and out with eager purpose. I reached down and grabbed her hair for leverage as my hips created a rhythmic slapping sound against her lurching body. I tightened my grip and she purred her approval through her little pouty lips as she revelled in the rough treatment. Holding her face pressed firmly into the bed, I began to take longer strokes, withdrawing almost entirely before slamming back in with hard, forceful thrusts. I knew Alisha enjoyed taking it hard from behind so I wasted no time in increasing to a frantic pace, driven on by the sound of her lustful groans.

Alisha's appreciative moaning was blunted for a brief moment as I reached down and forced a couple fingers into her mouth. Her lips immediately closed and she sucked with enthusiasm before I withdrew, my digits now slick and glistening with saliva.

"Uh," she groaned softly as I pushed a wet finger between her supple cheeks and pressed it into her tight little opening.

I smiled as I felt her muscular ring clenching around my finger as it slipped deeper inside her. Once firmly embedded, I resumed plunging my cock into her moist pussy to complement the wriggling invasion of her reluctant asshole.

"You know...," I began as my hips slammed into her with rhythmic succession. "...a real whore takes it in the ass."

Alisha remained quiet as I unsheathed my finger from her tight hole and reached for the lubricant. It wasn't until she felt the cool gel-like substance dripping down over her exposed orifice, that she realized what my plans were.

"N...no," she peeped unconvincingly. "Not in there."

I paid her no heed, continuing to watch with lustful eyes as the lubricant dribbled down her clenching star before forming a trickling rivulet and running over her swollen lips that surrounded my half-buried dick.

"Just relax," I offered, returning my fingers to her tiny hole and pushing them deep into the clutching embrace of her tightening tunnel.

Offering no further objection, Alisha moaned softly as my working fingers continued to lubricate the inside of her asshole. Gradually, I began to pull my glistening cock from her enticing pussy as I let her anal star expel my slick fingers, tightening back up into a perfect, pink little rosebud. Once free, I added some more lube to the shaft of my aching rod in preparation.

"Just put it back in my pussy, please," she begged as she wriggled around on the bed in a meek effort to avoid the unwanted upcoming penetration.

I grabbed her ankle and pulled her back towards me as she struggled with resistance. Pinning her to the mattress in a side-lying position I shuffled closer, eyeing her quivering backside with wonton desire. Her playful giggling ceased as she felt the slippery head of my cock sliding along the cleft of her ass, pressing more forcefully with each pass. I smiled as I peeled back one of her firm cheeks, exposing her tiny hole to my prying eyes once again before dabbing my eager tip against it.

Alisha groaned as I pushed a little harder, my head expanding under the pressure against her tightly closed star. Slowly, the resistant muscular ring began to give way and I entered her slippery tunnel.

"Oh yeah," I exclaimed in a quiet, subdued voice as I watched my shimmering pole slowly disappear into Alisha's clutching asshole.

Reaching down, I pressed a couple fingers to her sensitive clit as my other hand continued guiding my shaft inside her. She immediately responded with a gleeful moan as her body relaxed a bit and my grinding hips started to work my dick in and out with slow, careful thrusts.

"Oh my God. This is so fucking dirty," she squealed as I slipped deeper into her tantalizing anus. "If only my boyfriend could see me now."

The comment brought a satisfied smile to my face and I pushed a couple fingers into her wet pussy.

"Yeah?" I muttered, giving her taut ass a gentle slap. "You like getting fucked up the ass in his bed?"

"Yes!" she gasped. "Treat me like a whore. Abuse me like a dirty fucking whore right here in his bed."

I used a firm hand to steady her rocking hips as my cock continued to ream Alisha's stretched orifice. With every stroke, I could sense her breathing growing ragged as her writhing body squirmed under my forceful anal assault. I pushed deeper with each plunge, testing her limits as I prodded her on with further urging vocalizations.

"Tell me what you want," I ordered, giving her ass another sharp 'smack'. "Keep talking while I use your slutty little hole."

"Oh my god!" she cursed, gritting her teeth as her head thrashed back and forth. "Slap my ass again! That's what I like! Slap my ass, pull my hair and treat me like a dirty fucking whore!"

I abided her request, reddening her supple cheek with another firm strike of my hand as she moaned with appreciation. I then pulled her back up onto her knees, muffling her lustful groans by grabbing her hair and burying her face into the bed sheets.

"I hope you think about this the next time you're lying here with your boyfriend," I mentioned with smug satisfaction, pulling her hips back onto my eager pole as my swollen balls nestled into her flushed, pink pussy lips. "I want you to think about my cock in your ass while you moan like a whore."

"Yes!" she gasped, squealing with glee as I continued to have my way with Alisha's enticing hole. "You fuck that tight little asshole! "

Urged on by her slutty words, my hips struck the rippling, tender flesh her ass with each thrust, my cock sliding deep into her quivering body. Then with one particularly forceful pump, I drove her hips into the bed as she became flattened out beneath me, my sweat laden chest coming to rest and pinning her arms between us.

"Fuck, your asshole feel good around my cock," I seethed into her ear, rasping with hot breath as my fist tightened around a good portion of her hair.

With my body lying atop hers, my hips began to rise and fall with deliberate, grinding thrusts as I felt Alisha's asshole hug my shaft with clenching, pulsing squeezes. My legs lying against hers, I could feel my naked skin against the ridged, fishnet material as I struggled to work more of my dick into her ass. Growing anxious with every passing moment, her tiny tunnel began to coax the cum from my aching balls as I curled my arm under her slender neck.

"Yes...," she whimpered in a lusty, whining voice. "Choke me! "

Again complying, I gripped her hair tightly and forced her slender neck into my bicep as my cock descended even deeper into her clutching asshole. The feeling was indescribable as I struggled to withhold my approaching orgasm as her pretty face grew a shade of red under my choking grasp. Alisha gasped for air as I relented, slowing my stroking and then wiggling my hips into her squirming ass.

Rising back up into a kneeling position, I reached down with both hands to peel her taut little cheeks apart to once again marvel at the sight of my throbbing shaft, sliding effortlessly into her tightly stretched hole.

"So you want to be treated like a whore?" I asked, my brow furrowing as my body clenched.

"Yes," she replied with conviction, her eyes tightly closed but her mouth agape in lustful pleasure. "Like a whore!"

I gave a few more short strokes before the sensation became far too much for me to handle and I was forced to slip my dick out of her freshly fucked ass. Crawling up her body, I kept one fist firmly gripping my cock as I reached down to roughly turn her head to the side. Alisha's mouth fell open as she felt the tip of my dick against her face, the swollen purple head wiggling as my hand began to pump furiously. It only took a few strokes before my balls tightened and I let out a long awaited moan as a thick stream of hot cum splashed out across Alisha's cheek. The creamy fluid dripped down over her gasping lips as a few more followed, covering her visage with lines of glistening white seed. As the last drops were squeezed out from my cock, I watched as the slimy, white river dribbled down her face onto the sheets below.

"There," I said with a satisfied smile as I climbed back off her restrained body, admiring my handiwork with content as Alisha remained laying prone, her hands still cuffed behind her back and her face dripping wet with cum. "Now...you look like a whore."

The End

damonX
damonX
3,001 Followers
12