Like Daughter/Like Mother Ch. 03

Story Info
He finds out how alike daughter and mother are.
1.7k words
4.5
135.5k
55

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawoolef
dawoolef
267 Followers

Claudia's best friend, Stephanie, won a day at the spa for two and invited Claudia to go with her. They would get facials, a mud bath, manicure, pedicure, and waxing, none of which, except for the manicure and pedicure, Claudia had never experienced in a professional setting. They were set up to go on the Saturday following our three way with her mother.

"How long will you be gone?" I asked, as Claudia got ready to leave.

"I'm not sure," Claudia said, "Six or eight hours. Is that a problem?"

"Of course not," I told her, "I'm just wondering what I'll do while you're gone."

"Why don't you take my mother to lunch?' Claudia asked.

"You wouldn't mind?" I wanted to know.

"Of course not," my wife said, "Why should I mind?"

It was ten thirty in the morning when Claudia and her girlfriend left for the spa. I called Olivia as soon as her daughter had gone. I told her Claudia would be gone for the next few hours and asked her to have lunch with me. Olivia said she would love to see me and I should come over as soon as I could. A half hour later, I was in the lobby of Olivia's building.

She buzzed me in and I took the elevator to the seventh floor. The door to her apartment was open so I walked in and called her name.

"I'm in the kitchen," Olivia called back.

When I entered the kitchen, the sight of her took my breadth away. She was standing at the stove, barefoot, wearing a yellow half-blouse and blue terrycloth shorts. The shorts exposed the full length of her tanned, shapely legs and seemed molded to her sexy ass. She turned to greet me, a bright smile on her lovely face. I could see the camel's toe between her thighs and the rounded bottoms of her large, full, braless breasts, peeking out from below her cut off shirt.

"Damn, you look hot!" I told her.

"I was doing housework when you called." Olivia said as she crossed the kitchen, "I was going to change but..." She raised up on her tiptoes and kissed me.

"I'm really glad you didn't," I said. Cupping the cheeks of her ass, I pulled her against me and lowered my lips to her mouth.

I raised my head and my mother-in-law said, "I really need to take a shower. I waited so you could shower with me?"

We stood under the spray of warm water, washing each other. I thoroughly soaped my mother-in-law's breasts, between her legs and her ass. Then I knelt down and lathered her legs and feet. Olivia scrubbed my chest and back then carefully cleaned my cock and balls. She too knelt down to do my legs but as she knelt in front of me, she also began sucking the head of my cock.

Looking down, I watched her lips move slowly back and forth on the crown as her hands moved up and down on my legs. Olivia rolled her eyes upward and saw I was watching her. She pulled back and looked up at me, smiling. "I just can't resist a big, beautiful cock."

"I don't mind at all." I said.

She stood up and gripped the shaft, just holding it. "Let's get rinsed off," my mother-in-law said, "and go in the bedroom. I really want to give you a long, slow blow-job."

"That's OK with me." It sounded stupid when I said it but Olivia was standing in front of me naked, holding my cock and promising a long, slow blow-job. I was lucky I spoke words.

In the bedroom, I sat down on the edge of my mother-in-law's bed. She took one of the pillows from the bed and dropped it on the floor at my feet. She kissed my lips as she knelt down on the pillow. "I may be down here awhile," she said. Her fingers encircled the shaft and she began slowly stroking it. "Lean back and relax. Let me do all the work."

I lay back, propped up on my elbows so I could watch.

Olivia began by touching the tip of her tongue to the tip of my cock. She moved her tongue around the head, slowly, several times, before letting her lips slip down to cover the crown. She held the base of my cock with one hand, while massaging my balls with the other. She licked and sucked the head of my cock in and out of her mouth, slowly and deliberately, as though she liked the taste of it.

My mother-in-law raised her head and began sliding her hand up and down on the shaft. She smiled at me as her head moved down between my thighs. I gasped and collapsed onto my back as her tongue and lips went to work on my balls. She licked the loosely hung sack and sucked my balls, first one then the other, into her mouth.

Once my scrotum was covered with saliva, Olivia's mouth moved the base of the shaft. She nibbled softly, where my sack and cock met, then slowly moved upwards, licking and kissing the entire length, up one side and down the other, until every square centimeter of flesh was coated with her saliva.

One hand slowly pumped the shaft while the other gently played with my sack. She moved her head up and down, sliding several inches of my hard cock in and out of her mouth.

My orgasm built slowly. The pressure and heat got stronger and stronger, more and more intense, until I could not hold it back any longer.

Olivia's rhythm never changed. She groaned softly as my first stream of cum shot into her mouth but her head kept bobbing as my sperm boiled up through my cock and flowed into her mouth.

When I finally stopped cumming, my mother-in-law pulled back, with her mouth open, letting me see the pool of white jizm on her tongue. Then, she swallowed and opened her again, to show me it was gone.

She smiled as she took my still hard cock in her hand. 'I just wanted to show you that I do swallow," Olivia said.

As she rubbed my cock, a last drop of semen oozed from the tip. "Oh, look," she said, lowering her head. Her lips encircled the top of the crown and her tongue licked the last drop from the tip.

Still stroking me, Olivia said, "You're still hard."

"I could cum again, too," I told her, propped up on my elbows, again.

"Really," she said, not as a question, "I certainly don't want to waste a perfectly good hard-on. Do you want to fuck me or should I suck you off again?"

I reached out, placed one hand behind her neck, and pulled her head forward. "Suck it," I said.

Her lips opened and half my cock disappeared into her mouth. She pulled her lips back to the top of the shaft, then moved her head forward until the tip of my cock pressed against the back of her mouth. She pushed down until the crown of my cock slipped into her throat. She pulled back to breadth, then deep throated me again.

My mother-in-law sucked my cock with long, deep, steady movements until my semen gushed into her mouth. Again, she did not stop sucking until I stopped cumming.

We had lunch, sandwiches and beer, while sitting at the kitchen table, naked. After we finished eating, Olivia and I went back into the bedroom.

I sat on the edge of the bed with my mother-in-law standing in front of me. I pulled her naked body close, holding her with one hand stroking her bare back while the other rubbed and squeezed her ass. I pushed my face into the globular mounds that hung from her chest, kissing the firm, pliant flesh and sucking the dark, hardened nipples.

Olivia tussled my hair and groaned pleasurably as my fingers entered the space between her ass cheeks. She squealed and thrust her hips forward when I pushed my fingertip against, then into, her asshole.

My mother-in-law turned my face upwards and lowered her mouth onto mine. Our tongues entered and explored each others' mouths. As we kissed, I brought my hands forward, onto her breasts. "Fuck me," she said.

"I wanted to eat you first," I told her, dropping one hand down to her crotch.

"Later," Olivia said, "I need your cock inside me. NOW!"

She lay on her back, with her legs around my waist, as I slowly pumped in and out of her. "Ooohhh, fuck me, darling," my mother-in-law said, moaning each time I thrust into her, "Make me cum, baby, yes, make me cum." she unwound her legs from my waist and pulled her knees back, almost to her shoulders. "You're so deep...so goddam fucking deep." her fingernails dug into my back as she started to cum. "Oh., fuck---I'm going to cum, baby---OH SHIT---I'MMM CUMMMMIIIINNNNGGG!!!"

Her hips bucked and her body twisted under mine as three beats later, a third load of hot cum erupted from my cock and into my mother-in-law.

It was a little past four. I had been asleep for about two hours. I got out of bed and slowly got dressed. If Olivia wanted more sex it would not be from me. I was totally wiped out. I only hoped I could get by Claudia that night.

Olivia was sitting in the living room, wearing the same red silk robe she had worn the first time we made love in her condo. "I was about to wake you up," she said.

"Claudia should be home anytime," I said, "Would you like to come to our house for supper?" "Not tonight," Olivia said, "There is something I have to tell you. I'm pregnant."

I felt the wind go out of me as an invisible hand punched me. "Its mine?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Of course its yours," my mother-in-law said, "And, I just talked to Claudia. I hope you like twins because she's pregnant, too."

I was happy, thrilled, elated. The two most important women in my life were both pregnant and I was the father to both. There were a million things to think about, to get done, but at the moment, all I could do was smile and think, Like Daughter/Like Mother.

dawoolef
dawoolef
267 Followers