Like Father, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,219 Followers

"Oh, Daddy, I'm so glad you're home," she purred as she molded herself onto Tom's body. And then she did something she'd wanted to do for months on end. She kissed him, and it wasn't the kiss of a father and daughter, but the kiss of lovers. She gave Tom all of her mouth and tongue, and Tom responded, giving back everything she was giving him. Tom's cock swelled to bursting as Julianne writhed in his arms.

Then, he pushed her back just a bit and gazed at his daughter. No words were spoken, nor were any needed. They both knew.

But Tom had decided that he wasn't going to rush into this. He'd waited so long for the touch of another woman, and now that he and Julianne were on the brink of the point of no return, he wanted to do it up right.

And Julianne understood. Although it was hard, she thrilled at the thought of a true seduction ritual, especially coming from her loving father.

So, first, Tom fired up the grill, then he went back to his bedroom and changed into his swimsuit. When he returned to the pool, Julianne was back on the lounger, looking oh so sexy. He swam a bit, then went back into get dinner ready, while Julianne fixed a salad. As Tom worked on the steaks, he and Julianne had a couple of beers to loosen up, but they avoided the main subject, the fact that before the night was over they would consummate their sexual relationship.

Julianne had put a wrap around her waist, but otherwise she was still as semi-naked as when she'd been lounging by the pool. As they ate, Tom and Julianne exchanged smoky looks, even though they didn't talk much. Throughout dinner, Tom would periodically feel his daughter's toes lightly tracing patterns up his calf as far as the middle of his thigh under the table, causing Tom's cock to swell at odd moments.

Clearing the dinner plates was more torture, because Julianne made it point of moving in real close to her father as they worked in the kitchen. It was all Tom could do to keep his hard-on from bursting through his swimsuit.

Finally, Tom and Julianne kicked back in the living room, where Tom brought out one of the joints he'd rolled. They were lying back on the big sofa as they shared the pungent weed. As they got high, their bodies were tight on each other, and the touch of their thighs created an electric feeling.

It was when Tom went to give Julianne a shotgun, pushing the smoke from the joint mouth-to-mouth, that the tension broke. Even as they shared the big toke, their eyes were intent on each other, and Tom just barely took a second to pull the joint out of his mouth before his mouth was on hers and they were kissing wildly, passionately.

Julianne's hands were all over her father, from his strong, bare chest down to his lightly-clad thighs, with the shorts tenting from the massive erection that was bursting from his groin. And Tom's hands were all over his daughter's hot little body, ripping the top off her succulent tits, pulling her wrap off her hips and rolling the bikini bottoms down her legs as he kissed his way down her neck to her chest. As he did, he swiped his fingers between Julianne's dripping-wet pussy and rolled them around for just a few seconds.

"Oh Daddy! Take me!" Julianne breathed. "I'm yours. All yours."

In that moment, Tom felt an animal lust descend over him the likes of which he'd never experienced. He ripped the trunks off his hips, kicked them across the room, rolled Julianne onto her back on the couch, climbed between her legs, aimed and pushed his cock right in her open pussy and fell upon his daughter in a furious rutting motion.

And Julianne was right there with him, pulling him into her with one hand firmly on his butt and the other around his shoulders, bringing her father into the fiery circle of her lusting arms and legs. As Tom's cock slid home, she wrapped her legs around her father's waist and surrendered herself completely.

"Ahh, ahh, yeaaaaah," Julianne wailed as her long-delayed orgasm ripped through her suddenly, from the sheer intensity of the moment. "Oh God, fuck me, Daddy!"

"Oh baby, oh baby," Tom chanted over and over as he blistered his daughter's pussy with his rapid-fire assault. He had settled into a little bit of a rhythm, but his passion was running wild as he humped harder and faster, giving Julianne exactly what she was screaming for.

They had waited too long - it had been too long since Tom had felt a woman's pussy around his trembling cock - for this to be anything but a furious, no-holds-barred coupling, and so it was. Tom jackhammered Julianne's wet, clenching cunt, as Julianne thrust her hips upward almost desperately. Another, powerful orgasm was building steam in her groin, and she knew they were close to nirvana. She had never had a fuck like this, had never had a dick like this, had never had a man like this. Sweat, and the oily remnants from earlier in the day, covered their bodies as they fucked like demons.

Tom tried to hold back as long as he could, because Julianne's pussy was like nothing he'd ever experienced. It was strong, wet and fit his cock just about perfectly. But her pre-orgasmic twitters finally drove him past the point of no return. With a series of sharp cries, he increased his pace, even as Julianne felt her orgasm burst like a boil, starting from her well-fucked cunt and flowing through her body in shuddering waves. Tom felt Julianne stiffen and her pussy tighten, and the tingle in his balls lit the fuse on a sudden rocket burst of cum. Tom exploded in his daughter's womb with a satisfied, "ahhhhhh," basting her spastic pussy with super-hot cum, so much cum that he seemed to never stop.

And, indeed, he didn't. Tom was in such a frenzy that he just kept humping his still semi-hard cock back and forth in Julianne's twitching twat, until his cock stiffened again. Tom and Julianne were screaming from the intensity of their passion as Tom humped another five minutes before squeezing out another, smaller - but no less intense - cum load, while Julianne twitched through the last of a seemingly-endless series of orgasms that left her limp and gasping. Tom, too, was heaving, gasping for breath as he slumped wearily, wetly onto his daughter's body. As he did, they kissed ravenously, their chests heaving as they slid on the downside of their passion.

Finally, Tom rolled to the side, and as he did, his cock slithered out of Julianne's gaping red hole like some giant slug. He gazed wondrously as great globs of semen poured out of his daughter's pussy - his semen, his seed.

"Daddy?" Julianne asked softly as Tom lay back with a blissful smile on his face. Then Tom seemed to come to, and rolled over to Julianne with a fairly excited expression on his face.

"Yeah, baby," Tom answered as his kissed his daughter lightly on the lips.

"Are we bad for doing this?" Julianne said, as she looked her father in the eye when they broke apart.

Tom sighed heavily as he sat back on the couch. He gathered his daughter in his arms, running his hands all over her sweat-slick body, especially her still-rigid nipples to her taut butt.

"Can I ask you a question? And I'd like the truth," Tom said. "Please."

Julianne gazed at her father for a long 3-4 seconds, then answered his question with a question.

"Why? Why did I decide to seduce you?" she said with a sexy purr than sent shock waves through Tom's body.

"Yeah, why me?" Tom said, as he stood up, walked to the stereo and turned on the radio to a rock station. Julianne looked up from her position flat on her back gazing at Tom's ass and cock swaying seductively as he walked to the stereo.

"Because I know you need it," Julianne said, finally.

"Daddy," she continued, as Tom sat down next to her and took her back in his arms. "You've been the one who's always been my shining light, the one person in the world I've always wanted to please. Always. I know how you're not getting anything from Mom; I know you're having to do yourself. I've seen you. And you're way too sexy to waste away like that; you've got too much to offer a woman to just lose it in your hands.

"Daddy, I want you to live. I want you to have a full life, with everything that life has to offer, and that means a meaningful sex life."

Julianne stopped for a second as she saw her father's faraway look.

"How long has it been?" she whispered.

"Four years," he said.

"Poor man," Julianne breathed. "You deserve a woman, a good woman. You deserve me."

Tom suddenly chuckled at that, as he shook himself out of the moment.

"Come on," he said, suddenly, standing up and dragging Julianne with him. "Let's get a shower. You haven't seen half of me yet."

Tom strode with purpose to the bathroom, stopping momentarily to fish the large roach out of the ashtray and grab the lighter. At that moment, Tom had reached an epiphany. At that moment, he knew he now had two women. He had Rita, his friend and companion, his wife of 23 years. And he had his mistress, his mistress whom he could have in plain sight, his own willing daughter, a vibrant, sexy young woman who would give herself to her father for as long as they wanted each other. She would tend to his needs, and he would tend to hers.

After getting a few hits off the powerful joint, finishing it to a tiny nub, Tom and Julianne climbed into the shower, no longer just father and daughter, but lovers. As the warm water cascaded over their tightly entwined bodies, they took the time to explore each other.

First they kissed, leisurely. Then they spent the next few minutes soaping and shampooing each other playfully, fingers darting all over wet, slithery skin. Julianne gave a startled little gasp when one of Tom's fingers found her anus. Tom lightly circled the pink hole with his soapy fingers before sliding his hands elsewhere. He smiled at his daughter, then gave a surprised little gasp of his own as Julianne not only rimmed his back hole with one of her middle fingers, but pushed the digit right on in, to the second knuckle and worked it around in her father's ass for a few seconds before moving on.

After the soap came the lips and tongues. Tom was supremely in command in a way he hadn't been since his youth, and he reveled in the feeling. Having damned the torpedoes, he was going to sail into this incestuous relationship with his daughter with everything he had.

Tom gave Julianne all the benefits of his experience, kissing and licking his way from her tits, down her flat stomach to the golden thatch of hair surrounding her red, swollen pussy.

"Oh, Daaaady," Julianne breathed as Tom assaulted her hot cunt with his fingers, mouth and tongue. The warm water fell upon them as Tom ate his daughter's pussy with purpose. Julianne wrapped her left leg around Tom's shoulders as he knelt on the floor of the tub, both hands gripping her hips, pulling her torso to his face, his mouth buried in her steamy slit.

After a few minutes of this, Julianne could feel another orgasm brewing, but before she could get there, Tom pulled his face away and told her to turn around, so that she was leaning against the far wall, her hands gripping the towel rack. Tom slid Julianne's legs open, then pressed his face to her taut buttocks and began kissing and licking the wet flesh, while working his fingers in her juicy cunt. He quickly descended between her cheeks, pulling them open and stabbed his tongue at her pink asshole. He licked all over the tender flesh, penetrating her anus with his tongue, before suddenly licking and kissing his way down to his daughter's open pussy, and the throbbing clit at the very fulcrum of her crotch. Julianne's sharp cries of lust filled the bathroom as Tom ate out his daughter with all of the expertise he could muster.

Julianne humped against Tom's face, taking care to run her clit over his tongue as often as she could, her orgasm building to volcanic proportions. The feeling of the warm, sensual water flowing over her body, and her father's relentless work in her crotch, sent her quickly into a shuddering temblor that, if not near the intensity of her earlier climax on the sofa, was nonetheless quite satisfactory.

As she tumbled back to earth, Julianne noticed two things. One, the water in the shower was starting to get cool, refreshingly so. And, two, her father was standing in front of her with another king-sized hard-on. After Tom shut the water off, but before they toweled off, Julianne wrapped her arms around her father's shoulders and kissed him sweetly.

"Wow, Daddy, that was great!" she breathed as they broke their embrace and grabbed their towels. As they dried off, Julianne grabbed her father's cock and pulled him up for another kiss, this one a little more intense.

"One good lick deserves another, don't you think?" she asked rhetorically, as she pushed Tom back into the bedroom. "So, why don't I show you what your naughty little girl has been up to with those horny college boys." Then she kissed him again, and squeezed his rampant cock.

Julianne got Tom to lie back on the bed, with his head and shoulders propped up on the reading pillow he and his wife often used. Tom thrilled at the sight of his sexy daughter, naked and crawling between his legs with a smoky look of love, lust and devotion. She crawled up over his upthrust cock and offered her mouth for her father to take. They kissed hungrily, with lots of tongue, then Julianne moved her mouth down, over Tom's chin, to his rock-hard nipples. She flicked her tongue over each one, then sucked each one into her mouth, causing Tom to groan aloud.

"You like this, don't you Daddy," Julianne whispered seductively. Tom just nodded as she continued, "You like knowing that your little girl's going to be your slut." After sliding her tongue wetly over his stomach, Julianne settled onto the bed on her stomach and just gazed for several seconds at her father's pulsing cock. As she did, a big ball of pre-cum oozed out from the tip. Just as it was about to drop onto the bed, Julianne flicked her tongue out and rolled it into her mouth. She licked her lips in an exaggerated motion, savoring the taste, then she grinned up at her father, smacked her lips and hummed her approval.

When she looked back down at Tom's cock, another dollop of pre-cum was welling out the tip, and this time, she smeared it all over the head of his cock with her tongue, licking the head all over and down to the crown, tasting more of his fluid seeping out of the throbbing dick she held tightly in her hand. Julianne ran her tongue up and down the shaft, bathing it in the combination of his pre-cum and her saliva, all the while slightly pumping it at the base with her hand. With her other hand, she hefted and caressed his heavy-laden balls, and ran a finger down even further, to her father's butthole, which she merely brushed, before concentrating again on his balls.

Presently, after she had licked the blue-diamond boner all over, Julianne bent down further and sucked each of Tom's nuts softly into her mouth, licking them lightly as she did. Tom groaned in lust as Julianne slid the balls from her mouth, ran her tongue all the way up his shaft until she could lick his crown. She swirled her tongue around the head then she opened her mouth wide and slipped the head of her father's cock past her lips. Julianne sank Tom's cock into her mouth with a satisfied hum, while Tom gave a strangled gasp as Julianne's mouth and hands began a slow, rhythmic up-and-down motion.

"My God, Juli," he gasped, using his pet name for his daughter. "Oh, maaaaaan, that feels soooooo goooooood." Involuntarily, Tom thrust his hips upward to drive his cock into Julianne's ravenous mouth, and she didn't even flinch. She accepted his cock effortlessly, several times sucking him right to the root, something Rita had never been able to do, back long ago when his wife had been inclined to engage in oral sex. In fact, he couldn't recall a woman ever getting all of his cock in her mouth, yet here was his precious daughter taking every bit of him with barely a gag.

In truth, Julianne could feel her windpipe closing as she managed to get all of Tom's length in her throat, and she couldn't maintain that depth for long. She finally came up for air, just as she felt Tom's cock start to twitch at the fine line of losing control. She lightly stroked her father as she gazed into his eyes.

"Where'd you learn to suck cock like that?" Tom said, then thought better of his question. "Never mind. I'm not sure I want to know."

"You thought that was something, watch this," Julianne said as she pulled her mouth off Tom's cock, trailed by strands of pre-cum and saliva. Reaching down, she opened her father's legs further, pulled his balls up and began licking his anus all over, until it gleamed with her juice. Working quickly, she rimmed him with her tongue, then slid a finger into his ass and began to roll it around in his rectum.

"You like?" Julianne purred, as Tom groaned and his cock jerked spastically.

He just winked at his daughter, who winked back then returned to her work with gusto. Julianne gave Tom a few deep throat thrusts, but for the most part, she settled into a brisk, yet deliberate pace with her hand and mouth, alternating her speed and angle, all the while slowly massaging his prostate with her finger. Tom was starting to get into a working pace, as well, thrusting subtly with his hips to work his cock into Julianne's mouth. Wet, sloppy sounds came from Julianne as she expertly sucked her father's big hard cock.

Eventually, the throbbing in Tom's groin became too much to hold back, and he began to push upwards more insistently, as Julianne began to work her mouth harder and faster on his cock. Moans and mewls of lust escaped his mouth as he enjoyed possibly the best blowjob he'd ever gotten. Looking down between his legs, he thrilled at the sight of his sexy daughter staring up at him, her mouth full of his pistoning dick.

"Ummmmmm, Juli," Tom groaned, as he rolled his head back and wrapped his fingers in Julianne's curly locks. He fucked his daughter's mouth with hard thrusts as he felt the quicksilver rush of cum boil from his balls through his shaft and out the end of his cock. With a roar, he exploded into Julianne's mouth with such intensity that it caught her a little by surprise, and she coughed slightly as the first spurts of cum hit the back of her throat. Tom fired great gouts of cum into Julianne's mouth, and although she swallowed most of it, some of his semen spilled out the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin.

It was only when he finally quit spurting that Tom realized he still had Julianne's hair in a death grip.

"Wow!" Tom exclaimed as he returned to earth. "That's about the best blowjob I've ever had. Whoever taught you, taught you well."

Julianne crawled up the bed and settled back in her father's arms, pushing the remnants of cum off her chin and into her mouth with her fingers.

"Mmmmmm, your cum is tasty," Julianne said, as Tom slid a hand over his daughter's taut butt, to the crevasse between her cheeks and brushed his finger over her hole. Julianne gasped as sparks of pleasure crackled up her spine, and she kissed Tom fiercely.

"You ever take a man back there?" he asked intently, when they broke their kiss.

"No, but I've had a couple of my dildoes up there to see what it felt like," Julianne said. "That's how I learned about fingering a man's ass. I figured that if it did the same thing to men that it does to me, it would be a huge turn-on. And I was right. Guys love having their butts played with. It's kind of a dirty, little secret they keep, because they think that if they like that, then they must be gay. What about you?"

"Wellllll..." Tom began. "I've rooted around back there a few times, but nothing major. It does feel pretty good, although it's tough to concentrate on my ass and my cock at the same time when you only have two hands. So, have you thought about having anal sex?"

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,219 Followers