Like Father, Like Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,728 Followers

"The pleasure's mine, dad," said Liam. "I'm proud of you too and I've wanted so much to fuck you. It's great being in the nude together, this is some of the hottest sex I've ever had."

Liam continued to stretch Russell's ass for another quarter of an hour or so until Russell felt as if his asshole would split, not into two but several different pieces, destroying it completely. He'd taken lots of cock up his ass over the years but this was really special, being fucked by his own son. Unlike the others which was "just sex", this was an act of true love.

Russell reluctantly hauled himself off Liam's prick and knelt down on his knees as Liam stood up in front of him and began wanking. "I'm gonna cum, dad," he said.

"Yeah, son, shoot it all over me," replied Russell, "I love being spunked over."

"Whereabouts, dad?"

"Anywhere," said Russell succinctly, "face, neck, chest, I don't mind."

Stars were starting to dance before Liam's eyes as he rocked back and forth on his strong athletic legs, his spunk-laden balls seconds away from being relieved of their contents. With one final tug, Liam screwed up his eyes, gave a loud cry of sheer bliss, and spewed out his love juice in long thick ribbons of white hot incestuous sperm, enough to make a male porn actor green with envy.

Russell lifted his head as Liam blasted him with his cum. Several jets rained down like a waterfall in quick motion onto Russell's face, dribbling across his nose and down to his chin as Liam lowered his aim to send his remaining spurts over his father's chest and tits, coating them in thick reams of his hot jizz which broke into several little streams as it worked its way down to Russell's navel. When Liam opened his eyes, he hardly recognised his father, his face buried under what looked like a ton of spunk and his chest and tits smothered in similar fashion.

"Son, you've done me proud," said Russell, "that was so good. You ought to be doing porn movies for a living instead of working in some crummy insurance office."

"Don't think I haven't thought about it, dad," said Liam, "I would really enjoy that, 'specially if we could do some films together. So many incest films are actors pretending to be related, it rather spoils the excitement. Think how much better it will be for the performers and the audience if it was a real father and son performing together."

"I don't think so," said Russell, suddenly serious, "incest is all very well in private but its the last great taboo so, good as being filmed sounds, its impossible, I'm afraid. We have to be careful that nobody finds out what we've done today."

"I hope it won't just be today, dad," said Liam, "I've really enjoyed our first suck and fuck session and I don't want it to be the last."

"Yeah, son, we must get together like this again soon. Preferably at my place. Now, I want to fuck your ass again before your mother gets home. Bend over, son."

Liam was only too ready to comply and sighed as he settled in happily for his second incestuous fuck of the day. "Fuck my ass, dad," he said as Russell pressed in deeper and upped the pace, "you fuck so well."

"I could fuck your ass all day," said Russell as he pounded in and out, harder than ever, "it feels great fucking my own son."

"Yeah, dad, and I want to fuck you again, too."

Indeed, father and son fucked each other several more times that afternoon, as well as rimming and sixty-nining, and there was plenty of spunk flying about, such was their wholehearted stamina and enthusiasm as they abandoned themselves completely to each other. When sheer exhaustion finally got the better of them, they went up to the shower to wash together, their hands fondling pricks, balls and asses as the jets rained down needle-sharp on their tired and well-and-truly fucked bodies.

"I've really enjoyed today, son," said Russell when they were towelling themselves down, "and I'm glad your mom didn't walk in on us. I'd best get going now, just in case."

They started to pull on their vests and shorts and snogged for a few more moments, Russell's hands fondling his son's bottom through his shorts.

"Your ass is just as great in your shorts, son," Russell said, "I've always enjoyed ogling it when I've watched you play football."

"You kinky sod," laughed Liam. "I've really enjoyed today, too, dad, it was great."

Liam accompanied his father to the car and once Russell was inside, he wound down the window and smiled up at his son.

"Yeah, son," he said, "the best sex I've ever had."

"Yeah, dad," said Liam as Russell switched on the ignition. "In fact," he went on, smiling mischievously at his father, "it was just as good as when I fucked mom yesterday and she fucked me in the ass with her strap-on ..."

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,728 Followers
12