Like Father, Like Son Ch. 03

Story Info
Julia shocks family with new revelation.
7.2k words
4.4
89.3k
25
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Julia, I also go by Julie, and you have read a bit about me in the first two parts of this story. To understand this story better, if you haven't already done so, please read the first two parts before reading this.

Spring break was only a few days away and I couldn't wait to go back home. A week before spring break, my mom called me and I told her I planned to leave on Saturday morning and that I'd be home about 1 in the afternoon.

Friday morning I decided to pack so I could leave after my last class on Friday afternoon. This would put me home late Friday night, but at least I would wake up and be at home Saturday morning. I did not call my mom to tell her of my decision, I didn't think it would make much difference. So as far as she was concerned she expected me home about lunchtime on Saturday.

When I arrived home went directly up to my bedroom. I was tired from the long drive, I was also horny so I decided to go pay Shawn a surprise visit. Nothing like a good "welcome back fuck" to start the break off right. I knocked lightly on his door but got no answer. Knowing he is a deep sleeper, I opened it. To my disappointment, Shawn was not there. "He must be staying over at a friend's house" I thought. I went on to bed and fell asleep quickly, glad to be back home once again.

The next morning I awoke around 8:00 and went downstairs to make some coffee. When I got to the hallway leading to the kitchen my moms bedroom door suddenly opened. Out came Shawn, completely naked and joking about something. When he realized I was standing there he froze. "Julia?" We both stood there like statues for what seemed an eternity but was actually only seconds.

My mom came out of her room, up behind him laughing while tying her robe. Then she too realized I was standing there. They both glared at me realizing that they were busted and nobody knew what to say.

"Oh My God!!" I finally declared.

"Julia, wait!" Shawn cried as I turned to run up to my room. Both of them called my name as I ran up the steps. My mind was racing, Shawn wasn't at a friend's house last night, he was sleeping with my mom!!! At that moment all I wanted to do was to get out of the house. I started throwing my things in my bag as my mom stood in my bedroom doorway.

"Julia, please don't leave. We need to talk, I was planning on talking to you this week anyway. I didn't want you to find out like this but you did. Now you know I've been sleeping with Shawn, I also know you've been sleeping with him too." She stopped and looked at me waiting for a reply. I was hurt, mad and confused and I said nothing. "Now that everything is out in the open, we need to talk this out."

"I don't feel like talking right now mom." The thought of Shawn fucking my mom made me sick.

"Please Julia, now that the whole truth is out in the open we need to deal with it, we can be open an honest with each other."

The whole truth out in the open? Not by a long shot. Emotions I have been struggling with and had managed to suppress were now festering up in me once again. Feelings I had hidden deep inside such as guilt, deceit, and betrayal were now awakened and mixing with the shock of finding out about them. "You don't know the whole truth mom."

"Honey, its ok, I know about you and Shawn, I understand why you did it."

"Stop it mom."

"Its ok honey, talk to me."

"Please, it's best if you just leave me alone." I was ready to explode, I had to get out before I said something I could never take back.

"I'm not going until you talk to me." She gently grabbed me by the arm, her voice was calm and reassuring, which were making things worse, not better "Please Julia, it's important that we work this out while everything is out in the open."

Suddenly I could hold back no longer I remember thinking if she really wants everything out in the open, ok then........ "I fucked Bart mom!!!" I cried.

She let go of my arm and backed up a couple of steps, her face suddenly had a puzzled look "What are you talking about?"

"I was fucking Bart mom, you fucked Shawn, and I fucked Bart."

"You're lying, you're making it up, you're mad and trying to get back at me."

"Really, well how would I know about the birthmark right on the base of his dick then."

Mom backed up against the wall, she looked like she had just taken a punch from a heavyweight boxer and was struggling to remain standing. After a few moments, it sunk in that she knew I was telling the truth, rage took over. "You Slut!"

"Yea, well, it takes one to know one." Now she was the one screaming and my voice was calm. She came at me swiftly, she wanted to hit me but stopped right in front of me, right arm raised. She looked me in the eyes, I could see the damage I had caused as she burst into tears and ran off down the stairs. I felt bad for hurting my mom so deeply, but she had hurt me too. I gathered my things up and took off down the stairs. Shawn was standing at the front door.

I was disappointed in him too, but I had missed him and I could see in his eyes deep sorrow. "Julia, please don't leave."

"How long have you been fucking my mom Shawn?"

"Since you first left for school."

"Well, I'm glad to see you haven't missed me."

"Of course I have Julia, please, stay and let's try to work this mess out."

"Did you just hear what I told mom?"

Shawn looked down at his feet. "Where are you going to go?" He gently asked, struggling to hold back his tears.

"I don't know yet, I'll call you." I felt so sorry for him and kissed him on the cheek as he moved away from the door. He never looked up. I got in my VW bug and immediately burst into tears as I started driving. I decided I would drive back to my apartment at school. Almost everyone would be gone for break and I could wallow alone in my grief and sorrow. How fast things change, a day ago I was looking forward to being home, spending time with my mom and riding on Shawn's nice cock every night for a week. Now, less that 24 hours later I was driving back to my apartment to try and sort my life out. How much damage had been done to our family? Was it all my fault? During the long drive back I reflected on how this whole mess started.

I won't go into a lot of detail about my early sex life. I'll just say that at first I couldn't understand what all the fuss about sex was about. I lost my virginity when I was almost 17 years old. At that time the extent of my sexual knowledge was from girl talk, and from what I had read in books and magazines. From the first time I had sex until now I had been with three guys and I'll just sum it up by saying I felt like sex was way overrated. I didn't really see what the fuss was about, I mean, I would get all worked up and horny, and never reach satisfaction. The truth be told the guys I was with didn't know what they were doing, and neither did I.

It was a few months passed my eighteenth birthday. I had a friend that was also 18, her name was Trinity, Trin. Trin and I had been neighbors and went through grade and middle school together. Through the years we had on occasion spent the night together at each others home. She moved to a neighboring county when we started high school, but we still stayed in contact. This spring of our senior year she had spent a lot of Saturday nights at my house. I enjoyed her company but I did find it odd that she desperately wanted to spend so much time with me, often inviting herself over. We would go out and party or whatever then she would sleep on my carpeted floor in her sleeping bag. I always thought that she came down to enjoy her time with me, but on one particular Saturday I found out the real reason she was coming by so often.

Nobody was home Saturday afternoon and it was hot, we decided to sunbathe out by our pool. We were home alone and had a bottle of wine. Trin surprised me when she took of her t-shirt and shorts. She was sporting a tiny bikini top and a matching thong bottom, she showed an awful lot of skin. She had a fairly nice body (a bit chunkier than me) and we laughed as she told me she could never let her dad see her in this. We were having a blast playing music, talking loud, laughing and sipping wine. We were playing the music so loud that we didn't notice Bart had come outside and was standing behind us. I quickly turned down the music as Trin jumped to her feet to greet him. She stood before him proudly smiling and proudly showing off her body as she shook his hand. By the look on his face it was obvious he was as shocked at seeing her in that bikini as I first was. "So, she won't show it to her dad, but she can't wait to show it to mine." I thought. After Bart let us know he was home he went back inside.

About 5 minutes later Trin excused herself to go to the bathroom. As soon as Trin entered the house I decided I had to go pee too. I went into the house and noticed that Trin was not using the main hallway bathroom downstairs. "She must have gone upstairs to mine" I thought. As I was entering the bathroom I heard voices coming from the living room. For some reason I instinctively knew something was amiss, so I tip toed to the living room entrance to where I could listen to the conversation taking place and not be seen.

"Do you like my bathing suit Bart? I bought it for you."

"You know I do."

"Look at my nice young, tight ass. MMmm....you like it don't you?" I could visualize the always flirty Trin posing for him with her ass high in the air.

"It'stoo nice, it's going to get us in trouble if we're not careful."

"Why don't pull out your big cock and let me suck it....just for a second."

"No way Trin, this is way to risky, you'll have to wait until tonight."

"But it was so good last week, and I'm so horny."

"You have too wait, now be a good girl and take your young, tight ass back out there with Julie, I'll take care of you later tonight."

"Promise?"

"Same time and place!"

I ran back outside, forgetting to pee, and I quickly resumed my sun soaking position on the lounge chair. I picked up the magazine and pretended to be reading, but I couldn't read. I was stunned and trying to comprehend what I had just heard. Trin was joyful and talkative more than usual when she returned, her words were bouncing right off of me, my mind racing with other thoughts.

In my mind I replayed some events that had taken place during the last month, things I thought kind of strange at the time, but easily ignored. Suddenly, they were now becoming clear to me. Things like Trin had been showing an awful lot of skin when she came over, she also had been talking a lot about Bart, she even wondered out loud once about whether or not he had a big dick. Then there was the way she would invite herself over to spend the night, almost like she was desperate to stay over. Then I remembered waking up last Saturday about 1:45 am and noticing that Trin was not in her sleeping bag. I just figured she was in the bathroom, but I again awoke an hour later as she was getting into her sleeping bag. The next morning when I asked her where she had been, she said she went outside to take a midnight walk. Now, after hearing them in the living room, these things all made sense. But could they really be fucking? One thing was certain, I was going to find out what was going on.

As the evening progressed I paid especially close attention to Trin and Bart. As we all gathered for dinner (except for Shawn, he was staying at a friends), I noticed them "making eyes" at each other a few times. After we ate, mom went in the kitchen to start washing dishes while we all helped clean the table. They didn't think I was noticing them while Trin passed by Bart, he had both hands full of dishes, they were both going though the entrance to the kitchen in opposite directions. Bart raised his hands and turned sideways to allow Trin to pass. Trin turned and rubbed her ass against his crotch as she passed by. At that moment I felt something, not anger, but a severe case of jealousy. Seeing Trin tease Bart was disgusting. I have always thought Bart to be very attractive, and we have at times in the past flirted with one another. The thought of him fucking Trin was driving me mad.

Trin and I went out to see a movie and came home early. We watched some tv and went to bed at 12:00. Trin all but forced me to take a Valium, she was concerned that I wasn't sleeping well. Isn't it nice to have friends that are so concerned? The bitch!! I played along with her except I didn't really take it. I know the little tramp wanted to make sure I wouldn't wake up and find her missing again. Later, I would find out that Bart was putting Valium in my mom's tea to make sure she would be in a deep sleep too, so he could safely fuck my once upon a time friend.

I pretended to be asleep, then at 1:30 Trin whispered my name. "Julie?............Julie?" Convinced I was asleep she slowly got out of her sleeping bag and crept out of the room. She tiptoed to the door, wearing only a night shirt she opened the door quietly and then peeked back at me to make sure I was still asleep.

I threw the covers back, got out of bed, and followed behind her. When I reached the middle of the staircase I realized I had to be very careful because I had to watch for Bart too. I cautiously walked through the living room when I saw the basement door closing. I waited just a few seconds before slowly opening the door. When I hard Bart's voice I knew they were both down there. Our basement is semi finished, there is a carpeted tv room with a sofa and love chair, I could see just a hint of light over in that direction. I kneeled down on the top few stairs, it was dark here and that combined with the angle, I felt very safe knowing they would not see me.

Bart was sitting on the edge of the love seat with a robe on. Some candles were burning providing a kind of faint, shadowed light that danced around the area. Trin was standing about five feet from him. I was right in time to catch it all.


"Do you remember what I taught you last week?" Bart asked.

"Yes"

"Good." Bart stood up and dropped the robe off of himself. I was floored when I saw his large, completely shaven cock hanging down. "Oh my God" I thought and I felt my pussy starting to act up. Bart sat back down, his amazing cock dangling between his legs. "Tell me Trin, you been thinking a lot about me?"

"Yes"

Bart grabbed his cock and slowly stroked it. "You like watching me stroke my big cock?"

"God Yes"

"Finger your pussy." Trin wasted no time in using her fingers to play with herself. Bart's cock started getting hard. "That's it baby, look at my big cock get hard and play with your pussy.............you love this cock don't you?"

"MMM.....Yes" Her hips were moving and I actually though she would cum soon. I also wondered how long I could keep from touching myself.

"Cover my cock with your pussy juice."

Trin walked over to him and kneeled. He removed his hand and his immense cock gloriously stood straight up. She lifted up her cupped hand and stroked his cock with her fingers, gently, as if she was applying baby oil to a newborn baby's butt. He moaned lightly as she coated his entire cock with her juice. She must have been soaking wet, I could actually see his cock glistening with her juices in the flickering candlelight.

After Trin finished covering him with her juices, she grabbed the base of his cock and started stroking his cock with a certain firmness in her grip. "Want me to lick my juices off of your big cock?"

"Be my guest."

Trin inched closer and started licking the head of his cock with her tongue, then she started licking all around the shaft, starting right under the head and working her way down. She made sure not even the tiniest spot of his cock would be missed.

"Ahh shit Trin.....you do learn fast."

When Trin's tongue finally reached the base of his cock, his cock was resting on her shoulder. This was some sight and I was completely absorbed in watching them. I didn't care if what they were doing was right or wrong, I was on a level of horniness I'd never before experienced. I wanted so badly to touch myself but I couldn't take the chance of being seen or heard. So I continued kneeling there, watching Trin give my stepfather a cock licking. Then I noticed a tickling sensation on my inner thighs, the juices from my pussy was leaking and running down my thighs. I was literally dripping wet!!!!

Trin came up for air and looked at him while stroking him. "Am I a good student?"

"You sure are."

"Can I suck it now, please? I'll do it just like you taught me." He didn't answer her and she slowly lowered her head down. She opened her mouth and took the entire head in it. Trin sucked on it while moaning. I could see by Bart's reactions and he was in heaven. Trin then slowly took his large cock down her throat a little at a time. When she had as much of him as she could take, she rolled her head around, keeping his cock in her throat.

"Goddamn Trin." Bart sighed. Trin then started stroking his exposed shaft while still bobbing her head on his cock. Finally she had to come up for air, stroking the full length of his wet cock in her hand. "Have I learned to be a good cock sucker?"

"Like I said earlier, you're too good."

"I can do it just as good as she can......better." I told myself, knowing that at this particular point in my life I couldn't. Trin went back to work and soon took Bart to the edge of orgasm. My pussy was leaking so much that my scent reached my nostrils. Bart stopped her before he came, she stood up and he slid back on the love seat. Trin put her feet on the cushions beside each of his legs and positioned her pussy right over his throbbing cock. She gently lowered herself down and his rod slowly penetrated her pussy.

"Oh God Bart...Your cock feels so good....I love the way it fills my pussy...." She was pumping up and down on about half his cock when he put one hand on each ass cheek, then each time she lowered herself, he would raise his hips going deeper and deeper inside her. Soon, she was taking all of him, both of them moaning and groaning. I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to cum and I knew I was going to cum like never before. As I closed the basement door and made my way back up to my room, Trin's cries to be fucked harder roared in my ears.

My pussy was leaking juices everywhere, my inner thighs were coated and my pussy squished as I hurriedly made my way back to my room. Suddenly, about halfway up the steps I felt a sensation overtake me. I stopped and my legs trembled, I was cummng!! I hadn't even touched myself and I was cumming!! I stayed on the steps until my orgasm finished, then I ran into my room and as soon as I started pinching my clit, I knew this orgasm would be much more intense than the one on the steps. I pushed my fingers in my hole when I was about ready to cum, then my fingers found my G-spot for the first time ever. I started rubbing my G-spot while fingering my clit. The orgasm I experienced was like no other I'd had before. I moaned loudly and my breath became choppy. I came so hard that my pussy ejaculated juices and my fingers and bed became soaking wet. My orgasm lasted for what seemed like hours as rush after rush of fluid hastily gushed out from my body. When it was finally over I was breathing hard and I was soaked with sweat, my scent filled the room. Not knowing how much longer Trin would be I quickly went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I brought a towel back to clean what I could of my cum juices off the bed. The aroma was still powerful and I ended up laying two large towels over the spot on my bed, I would wash my sheets the next morning. I had just gotten settled back in bed when Trin came sneaking back in. I heard her get back into her sleeping bag and quickly fall asleep while I lay there wide awake, trying to absorb everything that had happened in the past 12 hours.

12