Like Heaven

Story Info
He falls in love with an angel.
4.8k words
48.3k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was eight years old, I got hit by a van. It was Christmas Eve and I was sledding on a hill by myself. I went a little too fast and I slid out onto the road. Then Bam! All I remember is waking up in the hospital.

My head felt like it was on fire, it hurt really bad. I couldn't help but cry. I overheard my parents talking to the doctors when they thought I was unconcious.

One doctor said my brain was swelling and if it didn't stop, I would be dead before morning.

I remember my mother crying and she said she was going to pray in the hospital chapel for a miracle. My father went with her to console her.

It was late and I remember the snow was really starting to fall. It was so beautiful.

All of a sudden, the wind picked up. I remember hearing the bells of the church chime. I counted the last chime out loud, "Twelve."

It was now Christmas.

My head hurt so bad and no one seemed to be able to help me.

Then I thought I heard someone call my name outside my room. I looked at the door but no one walked in to see me. Then came a loud slam from the other side of me.

My window was now wide open. The snow was coming into my room. A big gust of wind blew the snow in my face. I turned my head away and when I looked back the window was shut and a young beautiful girl was standing next to my bed.

I thought it was one of the young college girls in training, but this girl was in a long flowing gown. Her hair was white blond, kind of like the snow. Her eyes were blue and she was smiling at me.

I looked at the girl and said, "It hurts so bad!" I grabbed my head and began to cry.

She got on the bed with me and held me.

She whispered to me, "Will, you're going to be just fine."

She smiled at me. Then she took out one of her breasts and said, "Drink, Will."

She moved my head to her breast. I had never seen a girl's breast before. It was soft and white except for the pink center that was poking out.

I looked her in the eyes and put my mouth on the pink part and began to suckle.

She smiled at me and said, "That's it, Will, good boy."

She ran her fingers through my hair and stared at me in awe. I could feel the warm liquid come out of her breast. It tasted like milk but a little sweeter. I drank eagerly and the girl said, "Not too much, Will, okay?"

I pulled my mouth off of her breast. I could feel something in my head. I swear it felt like I had bubbles on my brain. The pain was gone and I began to giggle a little bit. I got nice and comfortable in her arms and I laid my head against her breast.


Her skin was a little cold all over her body. I touched her face and it too was a little cold.

I asked, "Do you want a blanket? It will keep you warm."

She smiled and said, "No, thank you, Will. I'm fine."

I looked deep into the girl's deep blue eyes and noticed that I could see clouds rolling across the blue part of her eyes.

I said, "Wow!"

She winked at me and said, "I have to go now, Will. Be a good boy, okay?"

I nodded my head yes.

She started to walk away when I said, "Oh, wait!" I ran up to her and handed her my Spider Man blanket. I said, "I want you to have this until your mother or father gets you a jacket, okay? That way your skin won't be cold and you won't get sick."

I smiled at her.

She looked at me and a tear ran down her cheek. She said, "This is very important to you, Will."

I replied, "Not as important as you are."

She looked very happy and said, "Thank you so much."

She took my blanket in her arms and told me to lay down because I was going to sleep soon.

I laid down and yawned out, "I'm not tired."

Then my eyes got really heavy. I could barely keep my eyes open at all. I saw the girl open the window and the wind and snow blew in from the outside. I closed my eyes and then opened them up, but only half way. I thought I saw a pair of white wings on the girl's back.

She looked at me, smiled, and whispered, "I'll be watching you very closely, William O'Riley."

Then out the window she flew and I fell asleep.

I told my parents the next day but the doctors told them it was probably just my pain medication. My parents didn't care, all they cared about was that I was cured and a miracle had occurred.

Time passed and I was thirty-five years old. My parents died in a car crash when I was twenty. In high school I was invisible. All I could ever think about was love and finding my soulmate. Not one beautiful girl I asked out would go out with me. I would write them poems and love letters, but it didn't matter because they came from me.

Even in college, no girl would give me the time of day. Again I tried poems and love letters but they just didn't care. I wasn't good enough.

After my two years of college, I ended up getting a factory job. That was my life after that. I worked, I came home to my condo, I ate, I slept, then I started all over again the next day.

There I was, all alone on another Christmas Eve. My failure and depression always hit me the hardest on that night. That night was going to be different though. That night I was going to kill myself.

I stood on my balcony, leading off of my condo on the tenth floor. I had a great view of Lake Michigan. It was iced over with snow. The wind began to blow and snow started to fall from the night time sky.

I got up on the balcony's wrought iron frame. I looked down and thought to myself, 'No more pain, no more heart ache, and no more being alone.'

Back in my condo I heard my grandfather clock begin to chime. I decided on the last chime I would jump off.

When the last chime came I said it aloud, "Twelve."

Then I remembered the girl from the hospital window. I laughed and said, "Pain medication."

I let myself go.

Straight out I went, my arms open wide. I got to about a forty-five degree angle, then I couldn't go any further. The wind and snow blew so hard, I couldn't fall.

I screamed, "What the hell?!"

Then without notice a huge gust of wind and snow blew me back into my condo a good twenty feet.

By the time I got to my feet, I noticed I wasn't alone. This person closed the balcony sliding door. My heart started to race.

From the back I could see it was a woman. She had long white hair and was wearing a white gown but she also had something wrapped around her.

I got a little closer and to my surprise, she had a Spider Man blanket wrapped around her. She turned to me and my mouth dropped wide open.

I said, "It's you! You from the hospital! But it can't be!"

I walked up close to her and said, "You haven't aged! You look exactly the same as when I saw you last!"

I now looked at her with a man's eyes. She was about 5'7" and maybe 110 pounds. She looked around her early twenties. Her breasts, from what I could see, were perfect in size and shape. Her skin was as white as snow. Then there were those big beautiful blue eyes with the clouds rolling by in them.

I cried, "I thought you weren't real! I thought you were a dream from my pain medication!"

She looked disappointed with me.

I looked away and said, "Would you like a drink?"

She cut to the quick and asked, "Why did you do that?"

I replied, "Because I thought you might be thirsty."

She yelled, "No, William! Why did you try to kill yourself?"

I screamed, "You should know the answer to that, or weren't you watching me closely?"

She replied, "I know everything about you, Will."

I said, "Oh yeah? Then why didn't you help me?"

I began to cry. I asked, "Do you know how hard it's been for me? I'm always alone and not one girl that I asked out would say yes to me! Not one! Then in high school, guys set me up with a girl I didn't really love and I didn't think she was very pretty, but I used her for sex. I wanted to know what it was like so I settled for one girl my senior year. Then in college, I settled for another girl in my sophomore year. I've had sex with two girls I didn't love! The sex didn't mean anything at all. I felt bad because I used them and I felt horrible because I wanted to be in love when I had sex."

I broke down sobbing uncontrollably and cried, "All I ever wanted was someone who would hold me, care about me, mate with me, and, damn it, love me! Love me! In high school and college I was at least okay looking, or at least I thought so, but look at me now! I'm going on thirty-six, I'm fifty pounds over-weight, I have hair all over my body, and I've become this ugly thing that high school girls laugh at and college girls look at in disgust. I look in the mirror and hate that person I see."

I fell to my knees sobbing, "I'm never good enough! Never!" I looked at the angel and cried, "When am I going to be good enough to deserve love? I want to belong to someone! My heart aches so bad! I want to be good enough! Where is my soulmate? I need her more then anything in the world! I can't live without my soulmate!"

I felt so ashamed sharing all of my feelings and crying, I just covered my face with my hands.

She came over to me and knelt down next to me. Her wings spread far out and she surrounded with me with her arms and wings. I grabbed onto her tightly, my face was buried into her breast.

I cried, "I want to have babies with a beautiful girl too! I know a guy isn't supposed to say that, but I want to have babies with a beautiful girl. I need and ache for my loved one so much!"

She held me tight and said, "I know it's hard, Will, but you will find her, I promise."

I yelled, "No one wants me! No one! Can't you see how horrible I am? Can't you see what a . . . "

Before I could finish, my angel kissed me. Not just a gentle kiss, but her tongue found mine and played slowly with it in a passionate kiss.

She stopped kissing me and smiled.

I was in shock. I gently carressed her cheek. I kissed her on the lips and ran my fingers through her long hair. I pulled back and just looked into her eyes.

I asked, "Do you have a name, angel?"

She smiled and said, "Rory."

I laughed and said, "That's my favorite name for a girl."

She replied, "I know."

I looked down at her body. I wanted so badly to see underneath her gown. I looked back into her pretty blue eyes and she smiled, looked down at her white gown then looked back into my eyes. Slowly her gown fell to the floor.

I was in awe. I had never seen real beauty until that moment.

I loooked at her and said, "You are not beautiful." Rory looked sad, then I said, "You are beauty itself.'

Rory gave a big grin and put her hands behind her body, looked to the floor and blushed. Her wings went out like she were stretching them or more like she was showing them off to me.

I laughed and said playfully, "Rory, are we shy?"

She laughed and hit me on the head with one of her wings.

I looked over her body again, her skin white as snow. She had no hair on her body except for the hair on her head. Her nipples were faded pink in color. Her breasts would fit perfecty into my hands, I thought to myself.

I held out my hand and said, "Let me please you, Rory."

She looked at my hand, then looked me in the eyes, smiled, and placed her hand in mine.

I led her to the bedroom.

I kissed her on the cheek then whispered, "Lay down, my beautiful one."

My angel stretched out her wings, straight out to the sides of her, then laid down on the bed.

I took off my robe and stood before her naked. I was hard for her. Her eyes were fixed on my hard manhood. I could see she was shaking with excitement. I was too.

I laid on top of her and Rory smiled at me.

I kissed her with every ounce of passion I had. Then, with my hands on her cheeks, I placed gentle kisses all over her face. I went down to her soft white neck and nibbled on it.

Rory sighed, "Oh, I like that!"

I then cupped her breasts in my hands. I licked down her chest between her breasts. I squeezed her right breast.

Rory cried, "Oh my!"

I stuffed her pink erect nipple into my mouth. I suckled her breast. I could taste her milk as it flooded my mouth.

Rory said, "Be careful, Will, you're not sick and if you drink too much you could sleep for a long time."

But I could see she liked being milked. Her breathing was heavy and she began to push her breast into my mouth. I stopped suckling on the right nipple and started to squeeze her left breast and suckle the milk from the left nipple.

Rory moaned with pleasure.

I stopped suckling and just played with her nipple with my tongue.

I looked up and Rory was watching me. I looked her in the eyes, smiled, and squeezed and pulled on both of her nipples.

Her milk spurted out of each breast.

Rory cried, "Oh, please, Will, please!"

I stopped milking her soft white breasts. I looked at all the droplets that had splashed all over her soft white skin. I licked every drop off of her body.

Rory watched and sighed with pleasure.

I kissed and licked down her belly. I raised her legs and spread them wide open. She could feel my breath on her soft little pussy.

I looked up at her and there she was, watching me do everything to her. She looked like a curious child with her eyes fixed on everything I did.

I asked, "Do you like watching me?"

She bit her bottom lip and nodded her head yes.

I smiled and said, "You are so cute."

She grinned.

I looked up at her and kissed the soft white flesh around her slit. Her mouth opened like she was watching something dirty happen to her. I licked up and down her pussy line and her eyes got huge. I spread her pussy open and smelled her.

I said, "Very sweet."

She replied, "Oh."

I inserted my tongue deep into her vagina.

Rory cried, "Oh, what are you doing? That feels so good!"

I slipped my tongue up to her soft pink clit. I lashed at it up and down. I started to suck on her cum button. While I would suck my tongue would lash at it.

Rory screamed, "I feel like I am going to explode! Help! Please, help me!"

Her wings were tapping on the bed, her hands grasped at the sheets. She looked straight to the ceiling as if she were lost. She was close now.

I began to pull on her now swollen clit while I sucked and tongue lashed her. I gently inserted my finger into her wet pussy just a little bit.

Rory screamed, "Oh, oh, oh!" Then, "Ahhh."

Her wings thrashed about without control. Her body shook, tensed, then shook some more. Her legs opened and closed uncontrollably. She was so beautiful when she came.

I laid back on top of her and carressed her face. I kissed her lips until her orgasm was done.

Once it passed through her, she looked at me and said, "What was that feeling? What did you do to me?"

I said, "You just had your first orgasm."

She got very happy and said, "I heard about orgasms and I've seen men and women have them but I had no idea just wonderful orgasms were. Thank you, Will, thank you so much!"

She wrapped her arms, legs, and wings around me and held me tight. She looked at me strangely and said, "I feel you between my legs. It's very hard too."

I smiled and replied, "You're doing it to me. You're making me hard for you, Rory."

She happily said, "You want me, don't you? You want to be one with me."

I whispered back, "More then anything in this world."

She kissed me on the lips and said, "Take me, Will. Take me now, please."

I raised her legs up and spread her wide open. I took my hard, throbbing cock and tapped her on the clit over and over. Every time I hit her with my cock her body would jump and she would giggle.

Still all the while, she was watching me between her legs. Staring with curiosity.

I pushed my shaft into her pussy just a little, then pulled out. She looked dreamily at me and said, "Be one with me."

I pushed into her, but only half way. She was really tight and not real wet.

She cried, "Owe!"

I looked at her and she smiled and said, "Oh, I meant oh!"

She looked different now, almost scared.

I asked, "Are you okay, sweetie?"

She replied quickly, "I'm fine," then smiled nervously.

I whispered, "You want me deep inside, don't you?"

All she did was watch and nod yes.

I grabbed her hips and rammed my hard member into her soft little pussy. As I did so it felt like I pushed through something inside of her.

She cried out, "Ouch! I think you ripped me! It kind of hurts inside me!"

A tear ran down her cheek.

I pulled my cock out about half way and saw blood around my shaft. I looked in astonishment and said, "Rory, why didn't you tell me you were a virgin?"

She smiled at me and replied, "I'm an angel, dummy! Did you really think angels made love to just anyone? Most angels never do. We take care of you humans when you are in need and we watch over you. If an angel gives himself or herself to a human it means the angel thinks he or she has found someone very special. Of course, it is forbidden for us to mate with humans but some make the choice to mate with them anyway."

Rory smiled at me.

I kissed her on the mouth and said, "I love you, Rory. I love you so much."

She looked down between her legs then back into my eyes and asked, "Are you still going to be one with me and fill me with your sperm?"

I replied, "Do you still want me to?"

I got a big smile from Rory, then she said, "It kind of hurts but I want this more then anything. I want to feel what women feel with their mate."

I said, "Okay, Rory, my love."

I began slowly by pushing my hard member back into her soft pink pussy.

Rory moaned with discomfort but urged me on. Her legs were wrapped around me, her hands were on my wide shoulders. I could feel the walls of her pussy conform to my penis size.

I started to fuck her faster and harder. Her pussy was nice and wet for me now. But I could see she was still in pain. I began to slowly rub Rory's cum button.

Rory cried, "Oh, that's. . . that's nice! I like that!"

I now really began to pump into her hard. Rory moaned with pleasure and pain. I rubbed her clit harder and faster. Her breathing was fast and heavy. Her body was covered with sweat from mating.

She looked at me shocked and screamed, "It's coming! It's coming again! I can feel it building inside of me! It hurts so bad but feels so good! Oh, Will, you're going to make me. . . make me. . ."

I said, "Cum?

She screamed at the top of her voice, "Yes! Cum! I'm coming!"

I rammed my way home, deep inside of her virgin pussy. I just kept pounding into her, harder and harder. I was almost ready to seed my mate. Rory began to cum. It was a big one. She screamed with pleasure as her second orgasm surged through her body. Her wings went straight out and tightened and her hands tapped on the bed. Her legs kept urging me to fill her. Her upper body bucked up and down.

I screamed, "Here it comes, Rory! Here it comes!"

I held her hips firm as I rammed my cock deep into her hot, wet, bloody pussy. I held my cock deep inside of her and let it all blow.

I yelled, "I love you, Rory! I love you! Please have my baby! Please, Rory!"

Wave after hot sticky wave pumped out of my hard member. My body was tight and sweaty. When the first wave of my seed hit her, she looked shocked . When the second wave hit her she cried, "It's so hot and thick!" The third and fourth wave hit her and she smiled at me as a tear ran down her cheek.

Rory cried, "It's so deep inside of me! So much hot, sticky cream coating my little angel place!"

She looked so happy.

I collapsed on top of her. She wrapped her arms, legs, and wings around me and just held me tight. I could feel she was still shaking a little from her orgasm. We cuddled for a while then I whispered, "You are my soulmate, Rory. I can feel it in my heart and soul. For the first time in my life I feel safe, loved, and wanted."

She smiled at me and then looked to the ceiling.

I asked, "What is it, Sweetie?"

12