Like It Has The Antidote Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now she welcomed the attention to her pussy, so wet and unheeded as it was. She would have started fingerfucking herself again, but John's rod was a handful, not to mention a mouthful. She couldn't be sure she wouldn't slip and impale the back of her throat on him.

And Carla's ministrations were just what the doctor ordered. She was almost as good as Heather had been. Her tongue had started softly around the outer lips and then began to pick up speed as she approached Angela's button. By the time Carla reached Angela's clit, it felt so good that she didn't know if she would be able to keep up with John's needs.

He was bucking his hips slightly as she stroked him, but Angela was so close that she was afraid she might lose her rhythm at any time. If she did, she wouldn't get to taste his spunk again - and this time it would be fresh from the source.

Angela began to tip over the crevasse as Carla replaced her roving tongue with her left thumb, applying pressure directly to her clit. She had removed that fabulous muscle to Angela's ass and was tonguing it fiercely as she rubbed the nurse's clit like Lady MacBeth trying to get that damned spot out.

Her legs flexed and Angela felt Carla's rock-hard nipple brush the back of her leg. That was enough to push her over the edge, and she gave a guttural moan as she rocked back onto Carla's face.

* * *

Carla felt the warmth of Angela's flow on her left hand at almost the same time as she felt her own cum on her right. She had been working her own clit trying to get to her - Jesus, whatever number it was - orgasm of the night.

What fun would it be eating the hospital staff out unless she got some too, right?

* * *

Even as Angela and Carla were wrapped up in their own blissful little worlds, John was about to blow his top. Angela had released him as he was just about to reach the peak, so he had to finish himself off.

Stroking like a madman, he pounded his meat, ignoring the pain the vibrations were now causing. But through pain cums pleasure.

As he came, he felt lips envelope his cock head again, pulling out every drop of his juices after the initial spurts had subsided. There wasn't much in him by this time. Three cumshots were about all he was good for. But the pleasure was still there.

And it was made even better when he felt a second set of teeth nibbling lightly on his ball sack.

* * *

After a moment or two of sucking on John's slowly deflating cock, Angela looked up.

Carla was there, looking proud of herself for the job she had done on Angela's pussy, and looking like she expected a compliment. What she got instead was a slap to the face.

John and Carla were both stunned.

"That is for being such a bitch in the bathroom," she said, but then smiled and said, "If you had wanted me to suck your clit, you could have just asked."

Carla looked down for a second, ashamed of herself for being so domineering.

"I'm sorry Angela," she said quietly, and then added, "Would you suck my clit again?"

The end

12