Like It or Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's over, she told herself. He punished her by piercing her nipple, but at least it was done. Then she felt ice on her clit. She started bucking in protest. This can't be happening!!! He pulled a belt across her abdomen and secured it to the bed to help keep down her movement.

"I am doing this whether you move or not. If you squirm there is no telling what injuries you could sustain. I will pierce you as many times as it takes though to get the spot I want. So unless you want to have a dozen piercings through your cunt, I suggest you be still."

Her mind went into shock. It enabled her to sit still, but she was lost within herself. Her nipples were still sore, and she couldn't handle the dread of what it would feel like when the needle pierced her clit. She didn't move at all while he iced her clit. He bent down and sucked on it a moment to help harden it even more. Then the needle went through. He replaced it with a ring. She was now wearing a ring in both nipples and her clit. He attached chains to them.

"You will never escape. It is not worth it to try. If you do try again, the punishment will be far worse than anything you experience tonight. You will remember this night for the rest of your life. Anytime the thought of even wanting to escape enters your little head, I want you to think of this." To emphasize his point he tugged hard on her new jewelry. He then gave her a shot of something and she quickly became very drowsy. She was just thinking that he must have drugged her when everything went black.

"I am sorry that you tried to escape. I was hoping to not have to do this to you."

She was just starting to come to. He held up a mirror so she could get a look at her new artwork. She had been branded like cattle. On her left buttock was a small tattoo that clearly said "PROPERTY M." He added some salve to it. He did not want it getting infected. She would always have a reminder of why she should never try to escape. He really hoped that would be the last of it.

She was strapped inside the cage. He had strapped her so that she was on her hands and knees. There were 2 reasons for that. He knew she wouldn't want to sit or lie down on her backside. Also though, he was able to lower the cage to the exact height he needed. As soon as he saw that she was waking up, he stepped up to the cage and shoved his dick into her ass. There was enough space between the bars that he could still plunge pretty deep. She was no longer wearing the ball gag and she yelped. While it hurt, this didn't seem so bad when compared to what else she had been through that day. So she adjusted and resigned herself to take her punishment. She made a decision then. She was going to do whatever she had to in order to not have another day like this. She couldn't believe she had been so foolish as to try to escape.

He loved the feel of her tight ass gripping his cock. With each stroke in and out he climbed closer and closer to filling her ass with his cum. He was able to cling to the bars of her cage and use it for leverage. With a final pump his cock exploded inside her filling her bowels.

He didn't say a word to her. He raised the cage so that it hung higher in the air. He put his pants on and walked towards the door. When he was a couple feet away he heard her call out.

"I am sorry! I will never try to escape again, I promise! Please don't leave me here like this!"

He didn't turn around. He didn't want her to see him smile.

Their days took on a routine and for the next month and a half she began to anticipate what was going to happen next. First thing in the morning she would get a shot. He would feed her breakfast, and then fuck her in either the mouth or the ass. She had no idea why he had never used her pussy himself. She often had a dildo stuck in there, but never him. The only thing she could figure was that he didn't want her pregnant. She was thankful for that, but at this point she longed to feel him in her pussy. She wanted to know what he would feel like inside her cunt. There were things that she would look forward to each day. Conversation was sometimes limited, but she couldn't deny that she had never had orgasms like she had since coming here. They were powerful and often. She had even gotten used to anal sex. She had learned to time her breaths and how to open her throat better so that blowjobs were easier for her. He even sometimes allowed her to do the work. She was always grateful for those times. She had a little more control over the timing. If she went too easy on herself though, he would just grab her head and fuck her face. The nipple and clit rings remained. He often would tug on them to get her attention or just to startle her. He enjoyed using toys and the fucking machine on her. She hadn't been in the cage again since that night. She couldn't move her legs for a while when she finally got out of there the next day.

One day though, their routine changed. She was afraid at first that she had done something wrong. He gave her the morning shot, fed her and then left till lunch. For 3 days he didn't touch her at all. No sex. Her ass felt emptied, ignored and abandoned. This was silly! She should be grateful he was no longer raping her. With less sex, her mind had time to take over. She was again warring within herself. However for a month and a half she had experienced the best sex of her life. Whether it was right or wrong, she wanted him to fuck her. She didn't want to admit that, but it was the truth. She felt like a mess without him inside her in some way. She needed him, even if it was only for a blowjob.

When he walked in the fourth day she broke down and asked what she had done wrong. "Have I done something to make you angry?"

"No, I have a special surprise in store for you" He told her. "Today is a special day for us." She was relieved to know it was nothing she had done.

He gave her the shot as usual. Maybe it was a vitamin or supplement he thought she needed. He put the ball gag on her. This was pretty usual though, nothing special about that.

He climbed on top of her. He was rock hard. His cock seemed somehow just a little larger today. Probably from not having sex for more than 3 days. To her surprise, he slowly entered her pussy. He began a slow purposeful fuck. Her mind immediately started doing the math. She was trying to remember when her period was. Days blended together though. Was it 2 weeks ago? A little less? A little more? She was thinking it was probably close anyway. She knew that would make her fertile. Her eyes were wide. She wanted to ask him what he was doing. Maybe he was just starting there. Surely he would pull out before he came. His speed was increasing some. He seemed more excited than normal. He played with the chains attached to her nipples. With all the anticipation and uncertainty about what was going on, the tug sent her into an orgasm. Her pussy contracted on his cock and he thought he might explode right then. He was trying to hold off more though.

As the orgasm started to subside she again started to panic at the thought of being fertile. He had to know what he was doing. Her mind went again to the shots. Maybe... it was a form of birth control and he wanted to make sure it had time to take effect. That had to be the reason he had waited to fuck her this way. She calmed down and allowed herself to really start enjoying the magnificent fuck she was getting. Once he saw that, he started to speed up. He was getting ready for the finale. His balls were slapping against her ass and the thought of filling her belly up with sperm sent him over the edge. He gleefully started pumping her full of his cum. He pulled out and stuck a butt plug inside her pussy. He then tilted the bed so that he hips were higher in the air.

"The shots I have been giving you are fertility drugs. By the end of this month you should be pregnant with at least 3 or 4 babies." Her eyes nearly became distended. "This is the ultimate control that a man can have over a woman. I will own you in a way that I couldn't otherwise own you. We will have many, many children together. You will forever belong to me. Your breasts will fill with milk. My children and I will all enjoy feeding from your wonderful tits. You are my perfect heifer, my prized cow. This is what you are intended for. My pleasure and making babies. That is your purpose in life.

With that, he pulled the plug out and began fucking her again. He would have very little use for her ass or her mouth from now on. He wanted her pregnant. He wanted to see her belly grow, knowing it was his seed that made it grow, and there was nothing she could do about it.

He loved every bit of her pregnancy. He had a close friend who was a Doctor. The Dr. came to the house every week to check on her and the growing babies. He was having 4 babies with this first pregnancy. He remodeled the basement with prenatal equipment. Everything the Dr. said he needed, he supplied. It took a while for her to get over the shock, but like everything else, she resigned to the fact that this was happening and there was nothing she could do to stop it or prevent it from happening again. She had wanted to have a child before. She just hadn't thought this would be a good way to go about it. Oddly though, she did trust him. He had plans to impregnate her again as soon as the babies were 3 months old. However he promised not to use fertility drugs this time unless she didn't get pregnant within a couple of months. In the meantime, he would resume using her ass and mouth to meet his needs. He wondered just how many babies he would be able to force her to have. While he knew she was secretly enjoying this at least some of the time, he hoped that she never admitted that. He liked things this way. He had many more things to do to keep her on her toes. As long as there were things about this that she didn't like, he could maintain the control. Like it or not, he was the Master.

12