Like Mommy, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra flashed back:

For all four years of my humiliating sub life either I wore a garter belt and stockings, thigh high stockings, or crotchless pantyhose every day.

I licked Mariah's feet while she was wearing stockings practically every day when we returned from school. Since breaking free from Mariah's clutches, I hadn't worn stockings of any sort. Not once!!!

Mariah looked down at Sandra's legs, condemning her without a word before turning back to Kelly and explaining, "Trust me. Boys love stockings."

"OK, Aunt Mariah," Kelly replied, although she was skeptical.

Sandra gasped, "Aunt Mariah?"

Mariah gave her another silent look and Sandra scurried away to fetch the rest of the suitcases.

Mariah pointed out. "If you look at my legs in these dark brown, called mocha, stockings, the same as yours, you'll notice my legs come alive in them."

Kelly looked at the woman's legs and had to agree the dark color really did seem to accentuate her legs. "They do look nice," Kelly agreed.

"While if you check your Mom and her pale white legs, you can see they are less appealing. With a pair of stockings, even your mother's skinny legs would have some color and come alive," Mariah continued.

Kelly wondered if these new stockings would do the same for her.

As if reading the girl's mind, Mariah offered, "Why don't you try on the dress and stockings? You can see for yourself what stockings can do for you; plus, I want to make sure I got you the right size."

"Sure," Kelly agreed, excited to play dress up. Her mom was much more a jeans and t-shirt type, and thus Kelly had grown up wearing a similar style. For Kelly, this new look was like a Disney movie, an opportunity to play a princess. She was Cinderella and Mariah was her fairy Godmother.

Outside, Taylor had been awaiting Sandra's return and she resumed her verbal assault on the MILF she knew would soon be hers. "So Sub-Sandra, are you happy to see your Mistress again, or are you delighted?"

Sandra was mortified that the girl knew about her dark past, but she decided just to ignore her. Perhaps she would have better luck in resisting this arrogant teenager than she had when her mother was this age.

As Sandra pulled the last two suitcases out of the car, Taylor sauntered leisurely in front of her, carrying nothing except her purse. Her smile, a virtual replica of her mother's as she turned back, spoke volumes. "You know what my Mother gave me for my eighteenth birthday?"

"I have no idea," Sandra said flippantly, trying to maneuver herself around the blonde beauty, who was walking too slowly and hogging the walkway.

"Stop, slut," Taylor snapped, her tone identical to her mother's. Sandra froze in her tracks out of both shock and fear.

The young Domme's tone instantly turned soft as if speaking to a small child as she praised the older woman. "Good girl. I am hoping you won't cause me any trouble, because my birthday present was you, and I've had to wait over a month to claim my present."

"Pardon?" Sandra asked, shocked, even though she had heard what was said. Mariah had given her away as a gift. To a teenager! Her mind spun with the implications.

"Isn't it clear? Mom is going to take your daughter as her new slave, so she is giving me her old one. But instead of getting an old car for a hand-me-down like most eighteen-year-olds, I'm getting an old woman."

At forty-one Sandra felt old sometimes, but being called old by a teenager who was acting like she owned her cut rather deeply.

Yet, realizing her situation was far more dire than she'd originally thought, instead of fighting her, Sandra asked, attempting to buy herself some time without confrontation, "How is this going to work?"

"Good question, my pet," her new Mistress purred, her tone again condescending. "Well, for now we'll keep it on the down-low." She paused, her hand slyly cupping the overwhelmed woman's small breasts, before warning, "As long as you're good."

The teenage girl's hands on her long-neglected breasts set off fireworks inside Sandra and her dire situation became even worse as she felt an inner urge to submit to this girl building inside her. She heard her words before she thought them. "I'll be good."

"Awesome," Taylor said, her eighteen-year-old exuberance shining through. "I can't believe it. I have my very own slut. If you remember your training, even better!" She squeezed her new slave's breasts once more and started strutting towards her new residence.

Sandra was certain she remembered her training only too well as she watched the attractive girl leave, her shapely ass wiggling freely. She sighed, knowing she was already in way over her head. A second sigh followed before she resumed dragging in the bags of both her old and her seemingly new Mistresses.

Back in the house, Mariah was helping the sweet, innocent Kelly get her stockings on. "Now pay attention, Kelly," the seductress explained, "if you roll the stockings on like this, they'll slide easily up your leg."

Sandra arrived to see her former Mistress on her knees draping stockings on her sweet, innocent daughter.

Kelly was in awe. She watched the stocking slide up her leg and felt a strange tingle she couldn't place, as her Mom's friend's hands glided up her leg and to her upper thigh.

Mariah watched her daughter's expression and as expected, the girl's face was flushed... a sure sign the woman's attention... treating the girl like a diva... was causing her libido to warm up.

Taylor watched the scene, then turned back and whispered to Sandra, who had paused just inside the front door to stare, "By the way, make sure you offer your bedroom to my mother."

"What?" Sandra asked, "Why?"

"You really are a dense bitch," Taylor said insultingly. "To save time, of course. She'll be Mistress of this home soon, so why inconvenience her?"

Both of Kelly's stockings in place, Mariah stood, and grabbing the shy girl's hands pulled her up, purposely a bit too hard so Kelly overbalanced and stumbled into Mariah.

Kelly apologized like a nice girl would do even though it wasn't her fault. "Sorry, ma'am."

"Ma'am," Mariah roared with laughter. "I'm not a ma'am, I'm just your Aunt Mariah."

Again apologizing, Kelly said, "Sorry, Aunt Mariah."

"Good girl," Mariah replied, planting a seed in the young girl for later. Respecting Aunt Mariah was the right thing to do and earned approval.

Sandra watched the scene and knew exactly what the manipulative Mariah was doing and although she desperately wanted to stop it, she was already feeling helpless against not one, but two strong, overbearing personalities.

Sandra flashed back:

"You are such a good kitty, aren't you," Mariah purred.

I warmed at my Mistress's praise and meowed in return.

"Come on Kitty, get your reward," Mariah offered, opening her legs to me.

"Wow," Mariah praised the daughter dramatically, "you look absolutely ravishing."

"I do?" Kelly asked, not used to such flattery. She knew she was cute, but ravishing was not a word ever used to describe her.

"Truthfully, you remind me of a young Audrey Hepburn," Mariah added, knowing she was Sandra's favorite actress and that Kelly probably knew exactly who she was.

"Really?" Kelly asked excitedly, "I love her!"

"Well, in this dress, with these stockings, you're a stunning replica of her, except that you have more sex appeal," Mariah said, piling on the compliments.

Again Kelly was in awe with the flattery. She said, "I need to see what I look like," and disappeared up the stairs to admire herself in the full-length mirror in her bedroom.

Once gone, Mariah turned to her daughter and her ex-submissive and said, "So I assume you two have met."

Taylor said curtly, "We have, but you didn't tell me how insipid she is."

Mariah said, "Well, this is a lot for the poor thing to take in so quickly. An hour ago she had no Mistresses, now she has two."

Sandra, desperate to end this before it started ordered with conviction, "You two have got to go. I'm not going to put up with this treatment."

Mariah's smile didn't fade as she objected all sing-song, "But we just got here."

"I can't go through this again," Sandra explained.

"You can't go through what?" Mariah smiled, pushing the submissive into saying it.

"I can't be your slave again," Sandra said, her assertiveness already fading, as just admitting what she used to be had her pussy tingling even more.

Mariah walked over to Sandra, her smile never fading. "Look me in my eyes my pet, and tell me that you didn't miss me, that you didn't crave the submission and didn't fantasize about this exact moment every night since you skulked away."

Sandra had missed her submission to Mariah, more than she would ever care to admit, had craved it constantly when she was alone in her bed at night and every masturbatory fantasy she'd had over the years were flashbacks to her time as an obedient pet to Mariah. She tried to make eye contact and lie to her former Mistress, but she couldn't force any words out and instead of assertiveness, her eyes displayed only helplessness.

Mariah smiled, knowing she had her long-lost pet exactly where she wanted her. "I tell you what, my pet. If your cunt is dry, Taylor and I will leave immediately and never bother you again, and you will have protected your pretty daughter from a similar fate to the one you lived through all those years ago. On the other hand, if your cunt is as wet as I know it is, your panties damp already just from seeing me, then you will resume your role as my submissive slave, you will also accept my daughter as your new Mistress, and you will passively allow me to seduce your daughter, which deep down we both know you want to happen."

Sandra's face went beet red with shame at the options before her. Her cunt was sopping wet as eighteen years of unfulfilled sexual desires all came flooding back. If she could control her desire, like she had more or less done since Kelly was born, she could even now prevent the coup that was about to occur. Yet, even though she desperately wanted to protect her daughter, even though she had sacrificed her sexuality to that end for years already, the arrival of Mariah had trumped everything, the line between black and white had blended into confusion, even though she in no way wanted to see her daughter succumb like she herself had done.

Mortified by her weakness, Sandra whispered as Mariah slipped her hand into her shorts, "Just please leave my daughter out of this."

"You were supposed to give her to me on her eighteenth birthday," Mariah said, her fingers teasing the submissive pet's clit. "It's Princess Aurora's birthday and the fairies have arrived to take her to bed as promised."

"Aaaaah, but that was a ludicrous promise you forced on me while I was desperate to come," Sandra protested.

Mariah's self-confident smile never faded, ignoring her pet's weak protests, as her fingers rolled over Sandra's swollen clit, "Fuck, slut, you're soaking wet. What exactly is turning you on? The thought of submitting to me again, the thought of being a sub for my daughter, or the thought of my making your daughter my pet?"

Fingers penetrated her and Sandra let out a soft, uncontrollable moan. "Please, not here," she pleaded, ignoring the question.

Mariah reminded her again, "Regardless of the circumstances, you promised me your daughter a long time ago and I have come to collect."

Sandra flashed back to how she'd been coerced into offering her daughter to her Mistress:

It was two weeks after we had graduated from college, Mariah with a degree in psychology and me with one in marketing. Despite our extra-curricular activities we had both been excellent students and graduated a semester early.

We had moved off-campus into a two-bedroom apartment where we were going to live until we'd both had our babies, Mariah's expected in early March and mine about five weeks later around mid-April. But I decided not to remain until I gave birth, and instead to flee.

What prompted that decision was an event that happened when I was almost eight months pregnant.

In spite of my condition I was bound to my bed where I'd been on my knees for two hours with a vibrating egg in my cunt.

Mariah was out doing whatever she did when she left me bound, often for hours at a time. By Mariah's nefarious design, the egg had given me sexual stimulation insufficient to make me come, but plenty sufficient to drive me crazy with need.

I heard the door to the apartment open and thanked the heavens. Being bound on all fours had become a frequent motif of my submission long ago, but being in advanced pregnancy, this was way more uncomfortable and frustrating than normal.

A couple minutes later Mariah entered my room and stripped down. Grabbing a strap-on from her box of toys, she climbed onto the bed and asked, "Is my slut ready to be fucked?"

"God, yes," I whimpered, the egg in my cunt having had me on the brink of bursting for hours, and being pregnant having enhanced my already overactive sex drive.

I moaned as Mariah's fingers went to my sopping wet and leaking pussy and teased me almost, but not quite dammit, enough to make me come. "Fuck, you must really need it," she assessed.

"Yes, Mistress Mariah, I can't handle it much more," I whined in desperation.

Rubbing her cock up and down my pussy lips for lubrication and still teasing, Mariah announced, "I decided the name of your daughter today."

"What?" I asked, stunned by the declaration. I don't even get to name my own daughter?

"Tamara," Mariah revealed, adding, "Taylor and Tamara, don't they sound like adorable siblings?"

"I guess," I replied, trying to get my head wrapped around having no say in the naming of my own child, as the cock began to push into my ass. My ass having been thoroughly trained during my third year of slave training, it could by now easily swallow the big cock.

Although not as pleasurable as having my cunt fucked, being ass-fucked still could get me off, and with the egg already teasing my cunt, I didn't care where I was fucked, just so long as I was. I moaned from the anticipation of a cock in my ass triggering a release that I badly needed.

Mariah was in a fucking mood and began pounding me. The sight of a pregnant woman being fucked by another pregnant woman probably would have looked absurd, but all I cared about was coming.

Five minutes into this hard deep fucking I was almost there, but had been trained not to come without permission. I begged, "Mistress, please may I come?"

"All you have to do is make one promise, my pet," my Mistress said innocently.

Oh oh, I thought, this innocent tone always means trouble. "Whaaaaaaaat?" my desperation to come made me moan.

"You have to promise me your daughter," Mariah revealed.

"Whaaaaaaaat?" I cried out. That was a crazy request, but I really needed to come.

"You must promise to give me your daughter as my pet on her eighteenth birthday," Mariah repeated, each thrust into me going as deep as humanly possible, driving me as insane as her demand was.

"Noooooooooo," I moaned, but as soon as I did, my Mistress stopped... her cock buried deep in my ass.

"No, what?" Mariah asked.

"No I can't do that," I answered. "That's too much to ask."

Mariah responded by giving me five quick hard deep thrusts before stopping again... her cock again buried deep in my ass. Just one more and I might have been forced over the top, permission or not, but it was only five, so I managed to hold it back.

"Oh please let me come, Mistress," I begged her, my mind in a complete fog from the hours of teasing.

"Give me your daughter," Mariah repeated, three more quick thrusts bringing me once more to the brink.

"Please, anything but that," I moaned, it taking all my will power not to come.

"Very well, I'm counting to five before I pull out of you and go to bed," Mariah threatened.

I had learned by now that my Mistress never made an idle threat. My desperate need to come clouded my judgement as I heard the countdown begin.

I tried to rationalize what such an agreement would mean, I tried to be strong to protect my unborn child, but at the count of four I heard myself offering, submitting like I always did, "She is yours Mistress, just please let me come."

Mariah getting what she wanted, replied, as she began fucking my ass again, "Then come my pet, come from your ass-fucking."

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," I screamed loud enough for the neighboring apartments on our floor to know exactly what was happening.

Taylor finally spoke, having enjoyed watching a master Mistress like her mother at work. "Answer the question, slut! Why are you so wet?"

Sandra stammered, the finger in her cunt distracting her as was the overwhelming desire to succumb unconditionally to Mariah like she had all those years ago, "I-I-I don't know, this is all j-j-just too much."

Taylor mocked the bewildered weak MILF. "Y-y-you don't know? What are you, f-f-five? Answer the fucking question or when your daughter gets back down here she'll witness you between my legs."

Petrified that Taylor wasn't bluffing, she admitted, "All of them, dammit."

"See that wasn't do hard now, was it?" Mariah whispered, her finger still roaming inside the humiliated sub.

Hearing footsteps, Mariah quickly pulled out her finger and put it to her daughter's mouth, and without hesitation Taylor sucked the juice off her mother's fingers.

"Not bad for an old cunt," she whispered in Sandra's ear just as Kelly returned to the room, glowing.

"OMG!" Kelly cried out.

Sandra panicked, thinking her daughter must have witnessed the humiliating ordeal she'd just gone through.

Luckily Kelly was talking about herself. "I can't believe how different I look in this!"

Mariah, back in her seduction mode, turned and buttered the young girl up even more. "Well, you have a very natural beauty my dear, you just need to bring it out."

"I do?" Kelly asked, always being insecure about her body. Like mine, her breasts were virtually non-existent and being tall, almost six feet, she often towered above her peers, which made her a great athlete, but not cheerleader-quality eye candy for the boys.

Mariah loved how insecure the girl was, those ones were always the easiest to take control of. They desperately wanted to be wanted and needed to be needed.

Mariah continued her sugar-coated flattery. "You have hypnotic emerald green eyes, you have silky black-as-night hair, legs I would die for, and a sweet-as-pie smile that would slay any boy," she flattered, before adding the first of many subtle hints of what was to come, "or any girl, for that matter."

Kelly bathed in the compliments, but was startled by the older woman's last words. 'Girls?' the naïve sub-to-be wondered what could have prompted that statement.

Mariah shrugged, "Well according to my daughter Taylor, if you aren't bi in 2018, you're a nobody." Before Kelly could process this startling comment, Mariah took the opportunity to introduce the two teen girls. "On that note, Kelly, this is my daughter Taylor."

123456...9